Excellent mod.

Thanks.

Not sure what makes it update.

But I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this?

I don't know what makes the nipples update. You said that you fixed a problem where it doesn't update when no one is around. But I don't have clue one what causes the nipples to update in the first place.

I don't know what makes the nipples update. You said that you fixed a problem where it doesn't update when no one is around. But I don't have clue one what causes the nipples to update in the first place.

They should update whenever Aroused Redux does it's update cycle, i.e. updates someone's arousal value.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I looked into it, and it seems Aroused actually adjusts the arousal of actors having sex at the beginning of every stage, it just doesn't communicate it.

I'm not sure by how much or if it'll work properly if you turned of foreplay, but I made a version trying to take advantage of that.

Give it a whirl and tell me if you notice anything.

So I looked into it, and it seems Aroused actually adjusts the arousal of actors having sex at the beginning of every stage, it just doesn't communicate it.

I'm not sure by how much or if it'll work properly if you turned of foreplay, but I made a version trying to take advantage of that.

Give it a whirl and tell me if you notice anything.

Just tested it on new game save: arousal is not insreasing during the stage changing.

Did you have foreplay enabled? (There seems to be something in the Aroused code about foreplay)

So, I tested this on a completely clean save and when the nipples start getting aroused, the clothing/body textures go awry and I have to re-equip the armor to make it normal again.

Could this be the same bug as http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57498-texture-bug-while-using-racemenu-bodyslide/ ?

[snip]

After foreplay last stage arousal increases a little bit, about 5 or 10. Nothig more.

Hum, will have to look into another method then.

Is it maybe remotely possible that this mod secretly changes the tit size accidently (I luv dis mod sooo *asking innocently*). I'm using aroused nips in correlation with some other bodychange mods (sexlab hormones for weight, tittehs and bootey, fill 'er up for the belly) but somehow the tit value in hormones gets "reset" to 0.8 (the f@ck who'd play with small tittehs?) everytime the values get updated. I've looked through all the MCM menus of mods that could possibly fiddle around with - dem tittehs - and definately turned them all off.

Maybe I should just take an arrow to my knee and settle.

The bodyslide pic is not working. What are the correct settings for bodyslide? Should we even bother since you are looking at changing how this works?

D'oh, imgur broke embeds and hotlinks, it seems. Fix'd it.

And yes, that part won't change.

Is it maybe remotely possible that this mod secretly changes the tit size accidently (I luv dis mod sooo *asking innocently*). I'm using aroused nips in correlation with some other bodychange mods (sexlab hormones for weight, tittehs and bootey, fill 'er up for the belly) but somehow the tit value in hormones gets "reset" to 0.8 (the f@ck who'd play with small tittehs?) everytime the values get updated. I've looked through all the MCM menus of mods that could possibly fiddle around with - dem tittehs - and definately turned them all off.

Maybe I should just take an arrow to my knee and settle.

This mod doesn't touch bone scales at all, but depending on how hormones works, it could conflict with NiOverride.

This mod is brilliant. Now my toons are blushing (another mod) and nipping out all over. I do not have all my favorite outfits converted but during sex someone could lose an eye to those things. It seems to be working perfectly when anyone is topless as well outside sex. The main outfits are the next thing to add racemenu morphs so it works there as well. Racemenu morphs are not supposed to be performance friendly so I am thinking of just changing some main outfits. Thanks! This mod seems to be working great for me.

Love the mod, and is working great for me also.  I know this has nothing to do with the mechanics of this mod, basically a bodyslide issue, but when creating a body in bodyslide, when lengthening the nipples. they start to become cone shaped and start comming to a point...any ideas how to make that more natural?  I'm sure if it was possible, someone would have done it, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Great to hear that it's working well :D

Love the mod, and is working great for me also.  I know this has nothing to do with the mechanics of this mod, basically a bodyslide issue, but when creating a body in bodyslide, when lengthening the nipples. they start to become cone shaped and start comming to a point...any ideas how to make that more natural?  I'm sure if it was possible, someone would have done it, but I thought I would ask anyway.

Hum, I suppose you could open your body in Outfit Studio and manually edit the slider morphs to something you like better. I imagine that'd be a rather fiddly process though.

Great to hear that it's working well :D

Hum, I suppose you could open your body in Outfit Studio and manually edit the slider morphs to something you like better. I imagine that'd be a rather fiddly process though.

Yes I believe you are right, It is just this obsession when I get everything working good, and everything looks fantastic, I like to go and fiddle with a mod or a setting to muck everything up. I can't seem to help myself. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, i have a problem here. This mod immidiately causes missing cloth and/or body texture for managed npc, if worn armor was built with bodymorphs. I think it's some nioverride problem, but i have many mods using nioverride and all of them worked just fine. Any ideas what to do?

(missing texture state still here if i do save-reload or restart game)

(problem disappears when i reequip outfit, but can return back after arousal update event when mod sets morphs again)

(i'm sure it caused by that mod, if i disable it, outfits become normal)

Hum, never seen anything like that before. But let's see if we can narrow it down to something...

Does it happen on the player too? Does it happen with all outfits / naked body? Does it happen with other BodyMorph-based mods?

What does the log say? Anything unusual when you use the debug spell?

I'd like to use this mod but I have never used body slide before. I'm playing as a male character and my female npcs use an HDT preset of the UUNP Dream girl body with Leyenda textures. How do I set this up for the female npc's with just a modest/medium swelling?

Edit.................never mind, it was very straight forward and works like a charm. Beautiful job!

• 2 weeks later...

I know your mod is about nipples, but maybe you want to make this mod a bit bigger^^

11. Swollen Pussy

When you get fucked to much, or your are high aroused, your pussy will swelling (like someone used a pussypump for the last 3 hours). I think that this is something for people who are using a functional vagina (like the mod "Clams of Skyrim").

19. Saggy Tits

Everytime your breasts are regrowing to its original size they will hanging a bit lower. You start with the size 1.0, but then they grow (because of a mod) to somewhting else. As soon they grow back to 1.0 they will regrow back to 1.01 or somehting like that (and with growing i mean they will hang a bit lower!). From now on the saggy 1.01 size tits are your new 1.0 (hope you know what i mean). When they grow again and then regrow they will change to 1.02.

I don't know how to make saggy tits but the the menu should has a lot of sliders:

1. One for how much lower they hanging for each regrow (because some peoples breats are changing rearly and for some people like every 2 minutes)

2. How often they will hang lower (they don't have to hang lower everytime they regrow)

3. How deep they will hanging (Some people maybe just want a bit more saggy tits and others want them until they touch the ground)

4. A button to reset the saggy tits to the original size.

Or maybe you find something else in my thread (the idea of squeezed nipples in armor is also there if you can remember that idea).

• 2 months later...

I know your mod is about nipples, but maybe you want to make this mod a bit bigger^^

11. Swollen Pussy

19. Saggy Tits

Sorry that I never saw that post until now. But both of those are unfortunately out of scope of what I can do here.

All this mod really does is take two existing systems (SL Aroused, BodyMorphs) and makes them talk to each other.

The first one would require me to edit the meshes in a way so that the vagina can actually swell, and I'm really not good enough of a 3D artist for that.

The second one would require me to somehow know when the breasts "grow". Unfortunately there's not really a way of doing that reliably.

Ever thought about adding a lactating effect?

...This on the other hand, is quite possible. There's a texture overlay system integrated in nio, so it'd be easy to script.

All I'd need is a texture, lol. Because I'm not really good at making them...