Texture bug while using RaceMenu Bodyslide!

shar181

So I hope this is the right place, and that there are no other active topics about the same problem. I looked around a bit, but couldn't find anyone else with this bug.

Pictures are worth a thousand words, so here's the before...

post-4837-0-71952200-1454545168_thumb.jpg

... and the after.

post-4837-0-41702500-1454545182_thumb.jpg

The only change between them was a slight change to the 'breast' slider. As soon as I moved it, the texture went all broken like that. So I'm hoping someone can tell me where the problem is -- I have no idea what caused it, or how to fix it.

For reference: I'm using the default body textures that came with CBBE, and I used the bodyslide tool to make it a TBBP body. RaceMenu morphs enabled, of course.

Possibly related: In dark, shadowy areas the body appears much shinier than normal.

Was the body made in bodyslide? If so try redoing it. Are the _0 and _1 female nifs the same size? Generally when something bad happens when you move the slider it has something to do with the mesh.

Well, it was "made" in bodyslide -- but it's just the preset CBBE Curvy body type.I didn't change any of the sliders when I made it. I don't really know what you mean by _0 and _1 female nifs. <_<;

_0 and _1 mean your female_0 female_1 nifs. 

That is exactly what I don't understand. Like... what that means. I haven't done anything to change the female body model, except for installing CBBE and using the bodyslide tool to make it a TBBP body.

Femalebody_1.nif = max weight = 100.  When using the game's weight slider, moving to the right increases the weight or size of the body; large breasts, torso, legs, buttocks, etc.

Femalebody_0.nif = min weight = 0.  Moving the game's weight slider to the left decreases the weight or size of the body; small breasts, thinner body and legs, smaller buttocks, etc.

When building a body in bodyslide, you end up with two files (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif).

Of course, bodyslide also has the option of transferring the slider values from one to the other; min > max = both weights use the min weights, max > min = both weights use the max weight.

Alright, so I checked in bodyslide and the min/max sliders are positioned differently. The file sizes for femalebody_0 and femalebody_1 are exactly the same, so I guess that isn't the problem.

Edit: So on a whim, I tried using bodyslide to make it a HDT body instead of a TBBP body. That one worked fine. Maybe there's a problem with the preset, or something. ~_~

Archived