Naver Cafe Mod Request Thread

Hi, I am lts940, user of both NC and LL.

I will be uploading NC mods and I am anxious to share mods that you guys want.

But please understand that as both NC and LL user, I will try my best to respect both policy at the same time.

What does this post do?---- :blush:

This post is for LL users to request the mods that they want it to be uploaded from NC to LL. In doing so, depending on how long the modder will take to actually get my message and respond to how ever they want. If the modder does not want to share the great mods, I will try to convince the modders at first time if he/she has not fully described why he/she does not want to share.

WARNING: Please be advise ---:@:@:@:@

However, please advise that some mods may have copy right sensitive products, meaning that if the company finds out the original modder, It would be NC who will suffer, not LL.

no NC = not as much good mods than the days when there were NC = sad panda.

Also, PLEASE do not upload the files from LL to other western community without proper credit, and please at least message me if I have the permission to do it. If me or other people see that there is a mod from NC without proper credit and didn't messaged me about uploading the file to other community, I will add temporary (although I will not describe how long it will be) penalty to my own thread, which will be taking down the certain mods.:(

Please don't be a jackass and do it on purpose, or I might even need to close it and you guys might need to say bye bye to NC mods.:(

You have been warned.

Request like a baus --- :cool::cool::cool:

First of all,

Please, do not send request to my inbox as PM.

However, questions are welcome to my PM.

Now, to the main course,

please write the request as following format copy and paste if possible:

------------------------------------------------------------

MOD REQUEST By. le your name

Mod Name (if applicable): le mod name

Created Date (if applicable): le date

Description (MUST): le described

Creator of the mod (if applicable): (nickname or ID)

ATTENTION: in NC, the user name will be shown as following

Nickname(ID). If you can find something like that, it would

be fantastic

Link to the mod(if applicable):

Photo (if applicable):

ATTENTION EVERYONE

I need to have at least 2 to 3 of the following list (excluding MUST section), if you have photo, that is great, if you have photo with name of the creator, EVEN BETTER :D, Link to the mod = You are Awesome

Also, please put this(-) from top to bottom, so that I can easily identify the request post from le random asking guy post.

Finally-----

I know NC and LL had some argument over this, but don't put any hate to this post, as both user, I do not want ANY of you guys arguing about what is wrong or right or who did this, who did that blah blah blah.

I want this place to be peaceful place where you wonderful people can request mod and ask few questions about it.

I will warn you guys again, I DO NOT want this thread to be outrageous as the battle between Stormcloak and Empire (and I am going to cap lock yall to death :P)

Also, I am not super comfortable with English since my first language is not English, so if you find grammar error or something, tell me about it, it would be grateful.

And, if there are a lot of request, please do not expect me to upload the mod in a single day, I am a student and I also need to study for projects, test and worst of all... EXAM! But, if it takes more than 3 weeks to a month, copy and paste your post and put it again :), if I still don't upload it within 2 months of your initial post, do as following

a) panic

B) check the thread

b1) if there is already a mod that you wanted, relieve

b2) if not, panic and send your request to my PM (that is my only exception, if you request to my PM and if i see that you posted your request like a day ago, I will not be happy :s)

I will keep updating this thread as we go on, and updates, news from NC, etc will be posted in here.

Thank you for reading this post :)!

P.S. GUYS! PLEASE FOLLOW THE FORMAT:

MOD REQUEST By. le your name

Mod Name (if applicable): le mod name

Created Date (if applicable): le date

Description (MUST): le described

Creator of the mod (if applicable): (nickname or ID)

Link to the mod(if applicable):

Photo (if applicable):

it would make my life much easier to identify whether it is request reply from gossip reply :)

Most of LL ppl dont have access to NC. We don't know what is out there.

It would be better that if you start updating mods yourself not waiting for request.

Request thread is for those people who has pics so that ㅑ can look for it quickly rather than waiting for me to post it, or someone who exactly knows what they want.

I have sent messages to multiple people so that I can get permission to upload the files that I saw in the NC.

Which includes:

Juliet CBBE conversion from Oblivion By Nausicca (original creator: Hentai),

Diablo tattoo from Oblivion by (for cbbe v3, v3m),

Tactical Shield (by Fallout)

Rocco forger armor for CBBE v3 (by newkuro)

LDread armor for UNP (by ColdFeet)

Why don't we start with this:

01c94359ca002c426d8e70847b70436f.jpg

...and this, found here:

10.jpg

...and this:

Since the Naver modders are so talented, I am requesting they make this:

art-heavy-metal-08.jpg

And it has to be called Ramses' Queen. :)

...or this:

323_max.jpg

Thank you.

Why don't we start with this:

01c94359ca002c426d8e70847b70436f.jpg

...and this' date=' found here:

10.jpg

...and this:

Since the Naver modders are so talented, I am requesting they make this:

Since we don't know what's ac[/img

And it has to be called Pharaoh. :)

I do too want the DMC4 conversion for female, but sadly a lot of em are really buggy, for the reason being that he is modifying his own body mod, thus it won't work for both CBBE and UNP. He is also very concerned about copy right for DMC 4 outfit, he didn't uploaded the DMC 4 outfit to NC aswell, so we are all in the same boat x(

and I haven't seen the first armor before, are you sure that it is from NC?

I know the're several Races and hair mods at NC' date=' i realy want them.

NC makes the best races ever, like evy..

So my request: Races, Faces and Hairs.

[/quote']

I think evy race is not the work of korean modders. :huh: maybe not.

I know the're several Races and hair mods at NC' date=' i realy want them.

NC makes the best races ever, like evy..

So my request: Races, Faces and Hairs.

[/quote']

I already messaged a modder who created milkygirl mod, but apparently it is on skyrimnexus, but I already got permission to upload it as separately since I kind of realized that some people do not like nexus forums that much S:

I will try to upload files by 5 P.M. (I live in Toronto area UTC 05:00) since I need some drum performance to do today.

Updated my original post. Requests still stand. :)

I think I saw the similar armor third picture maybe hallucination S:

but I will dig some and see if i can find something similar but don't expect any luck since digging would take really long time (NC mods constantly gets updated so there is always more mods to observe)

can you upload those wings please? :)

<a href=behw1g.th.png' alt='behw1g.th.png'>

i dont have actual link coz i really cant access naver that well. thank you

Looks like a wing from Tera conversion. This might not be NC property but I will check it out. Your request still stands :)

can you upload those wings please? :)

<a href=behw1g.th.png' alt='behw1g.th.png'>

i dont have actual link coz i really cant access naver that well. thank you

Looks like a wing from Tera conversion. This might not be NC property but I will check it out. Your request still stands :)

Thank you :)

I can already say that the modder doesn't want to share files because of copyright issues. The file wasn't released on NC I believe.

ok' date=' post this for the hell of it. According to a member on here this armor is a retex of the Dread armor in Ramses thread. By any chance on Naver?

[/quote']

I never saw that picture in NC, maybe I missed it, but I got the permission for Dread Armor itself, so I will see what I can do