OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Please no...

I still remember how happy i was when you got the file of the month mark, i was hoping that climax of appreciation would encourage you to push your framework to shine even more.

And that's what happened...the amount of effort and love you putted in this project, despite all the real life troubles, its commendable and worthy all of the endorsement and praises it gets (and will get). 

As other have said, it hurts so bad to see such an abrupt stop at this stage of development with all the amazing teases and updates coming up. But what hurts even more is that we're are probably never going to see anything getting near the quality and polish of this seamless project.

All this amount of work has probably burned you out, but i really hope with all my heart that after taking a well deserved break to clear out your mind, you will hopefully consider coming back to this project and this wonderful tool, as i think it's way too valuable to be given up.

Most modders start out building something they will enjoy. Then think, heck, I'll share it with others. This mod gives a whole new meaning to the words "thinking outside the box", it's definitely a one-of-a-kind jaw dropping masterpiece. Like most children, kids in a candy store want everything and don't care who pays for it. Whatever your future plans are, I know that you will succeed at reaching your goal(s). Thank you for sharing this gift with us.

What bothers me about your 'kids in a candy store'-statement is the complete disregard for the mod users' emotional investment. Of course, modders have the right to call it quits and we're enjoying the fruits of their labor free of charge. But to be so invested in a mod's potential and development for almost a year (not to mention all the recent updates and breakthroughs) only to see it abruptly brought to a screeching halt is something that - just like CEO's time and effort - shouldn't be taken lightly.

I was two weeks in holydays without i-net... And then I read CEOs decision to discontinue this mod... I can understand his decision, but I feel sorry about this. This mod is the only romantic/sexmod I ever used because it is great. 

Hope you can use the knowledge of this project for other projects... 

Wish you all the best...

I still translating the mod to german. Is there any chance to get the newest version of Osex to test it with the 1.082? I have only the 1.080... 

Greetings
Ly

Sucks to hear about your decision CEO, the amount of work you pushed through to get to where you are is pretty crazy.  No one can knock you for it though you stuck with it more than most of would have that's for sure.

Def. would not consider it a failure, and in fact I think you'll find everything that you have done so far will prepare you for your future endeavors if you so choose to continue working with video game development in one way or another.

You have crazy animation skills, coding under your belt now, gui creation, you'd be a valued asset to any video game dev. team.

The GUI for Osex was nice icing on the cake btw I thought it  worked pretty fantastically and pretty sure a lot of people would prefer to have 1.8 despite any issues they stupidly bitched about, people these days feel entitled to everything and bitch and whine about everything.

Dust them off and move forward, put your talents to something that can help your career though for sure, and if your career isn't in video game dev. and you want it to be I'm pretty sure you'd have but to ask to get your foot in the door to many a team's if you showed what you accomplished over the last year or so with Osex alone.

I've dabbled off and on in learning video game creation over more than the last decade and I've seen people come and go, and can tell you, you've got talent bro if you want to get into game making go for it!  You got what it takes just gotta find a team and roll with it.

So the 1.06 version which is on Nexus now, is the version with bad boys of skyrim/wizard sex and other "rougher" animations that were removed in 1.08 to make it able to upload it on nexus ?

Could someone answer? I don't know if I should get 1.06 for more animations or stick to 1.08

Hi CE0, as a fellow experienced modder I'm very sad to see your decision.
I do think that removing the thing from the nexus was a good idea (that place is filled with cancerous and whiny people), but I don't see why you shouldn't share the 1.08 here, on your website or on ModDB. I mean, working a year with many people helping you and then sharing it with just a selected few? Not following your logic, I'm sorry. (it's not meant to be offensive, just a question).
Also, I very well know that the remastered version of Skyrim has made a lot of people upset. I'm one of those too. But I'm not cancelling my Abandoned Temple mod anyway. I'm not sure I understand that decision.
I hope you'll rethink this decision, even part of it. Your mod is a legend, you should be proud and happy, not agry.
All the best.

So the 1.06 version which is on Nexus now, is the version with bad boys of skyrim/wizard sex and other "rougher" animations that were removed in 1.08 to make it able to upload it on nexus ?

Could someone answer? I don't know if I should get 1.06 for more animations or stick to 1.08

I don't think 1.06 has any of those. Back then, CEO uploaded the base files on nexus and the one rougher bj animation here on LL. Bad boys was meant to be released in the coming weeks and wizard sex was teased some time ago, but a bit rough around the edges. Frankly, I don't see a reason to stick with 1.06 unless I'm missing something.

I don't think 1.06 has any of those. Back then, he uploaded the base files on nexus and the one rougher bj animation here on LL. Bad boys was meant to be released in the coming weeks and wizard sex was teased some time ago, but a bit rough around the edges. Frankly, I don't see a reason to stick with 1.06 unless I'm missing something.

Oh I see... thanks for the answer.

I don't think 1.06 has any of those. Back then, he uploaded the base files on nexus and the one rougher bj animation here on LL. Bad boys was meant to be released in the coming weeks and wizard sex was teased some time ago, but a bit rough around the edges. Frankly, I don't see a reason to stick with 1.06 unless I'm missing something.

Oh I see... thanks for the answer.

One more thing though...

CEO said that 1.06 is stable and that every conceivable problem is mentioned in the faq. So if you can't handle a buggy 1.08, I guess you could go with 1.06, but I don't think I could go back now that I'm used to the wonderful UI. Well, that and the fact I haven't crashed once with 1.08.

In a way, CEO contributes even if he never updates OSex again and never makes another mod. The pot has been stirred. It can't be unstirred. Mods for FO4 and TES6 that do what has been done many times before (pick a position and go) aren't going to measure up. The reduction in immersion from the lack of transitions is jarring compared to OSex. And the player driven scene control makes the entire experience much more like a legit adult VR game within the game. It's going to be very hard to compete with the memory of OSex in the future. If there is an Animated Prostitution, Adult Show Piper XXX or Sexlab for FO4, users are going to hassle those mod developers, asking for features they remember from this mod.

Very true. I wouldn't be surprised to see multiple spin-offs with a similar approach. But, CE0 is quite industrious and has a rare combination of skills. So, it's tough to imagine seeing the same over-all quality. Maybe with a team effort.

Nobody has.

Nutshell: If you are running Meh321's Crash Fixes, you can sometimes get an error message during game load before the game CTDs. Without Crash Fixes, you would still get the CTD, but no message. The message mentions Foot IK, but Meh321 says the message is erroneous, that the issue doesn't really have to do with Foot IK and he doesn't yet know what it is. There have been pages and pages of forum threads speculating on possible causes over at the Nexus. Some think it's a skeleton problem. Some think it has something to do with behavior files. Others think it has something to do with memory allocation at startup. After trying to figure it out the last few weeks, I tend to think it's the last one, because all the other possible causes people mention contribute to memory allocation when the game loads. Such is definitely the case with HDT, which can be a real resource hog when a bunch of havok physics tries to fire up at the same time.

I've seen it in my own mod if you invite too many followers to live in the main building. I can have about 13 followers in the main building when HDT is installed. More than that and I might get a CTD entering the cell because close to 30 female NPCs might be inside and their 3D and Havok effects are going to try to load all at once. I can max it at 25 invited followers (a total female NPC count that can go over 40) without HDT.

Thank you for the breakdown. I probably have had it then. Definitely have had random CTDs. But, never installed Meh321's fix. I seem to get them alot when running ENB. Almost perfectly stable without ENB. But, even then, I still get a random CTD with a nearly vanilla game. I never associated any of those with 0Sex...

I don't even look at my own mod's user messages at the Nexus unless I'm bored. I have friends who moderate for me, because the ingratitude and general douchebaggery makes me want to punch a baby. It's not a Nexus thing. It's an internet thing. It just seems more prevalent at the Nexus because the site has such a large user base.

You have to take it with a grain of salt. The really successful youtubers make over a million dollars per year doing things like reviewing video games (#1 was 15 million last year). None of them would ever have made it if they paid any attention to what was being said in the comments of their posts.

Word.

You have to be like Enzo Amore in this place.

Thank you for the last year and all the development and testing and time on making this something awesome and I am sorry to disappoint all of you.

meh..all ive dreamed about was a dyndolod compability..but personally idgaf about skyrim remastered, all ive really wanted was a FO4 port, which CEO mentioned not long ago..too bad u've decided to stop the project, it is the highest quality mod, keep up the good work CEO, and good luck.

New images on CEO's tumblr!

You're referring to the threesome ones? :blush::heart:

Of course! :D

But man, given CEO's reluctance to continue development, I'm not sure how to feel about this  :s

I just hope we can get hold of the new stuff some day, I saw that cowgirl GIF! One thing I've been waiting to see was cowgirl and I saw it. :heart::blush:

New images on CEO's tumblr!

You're referring to the threesome ones? :blush::heart:

Of course! :D

But man, given CEO's reluctance to continue development, I'm not sure how to feel about this  :s

I just hope we can get hold of the new stuff some day, I saw that cowgirl GIF! One thing I've been waiting to see was cowgirl and I saw it. :heart::blush:

I don't remember seeing a cowgirl gif that was different from the one in the mod...

CEO

I can't say that I understand why you are no longer wanting to continue this mod as I am no modder myself and could never actually put myself in your place but I can only beg you please at least finish 1.08 if nothing else for completions sake.  You would make so many people happy including myself.  I'm just a lurker here but I have been paying very close attention to this mod and have just been waiting for the few bugs that were going on to be fixed then this was going to be part of my will always be on my mod list...list lol.  

Please if you are still reading these, take some time off and then come back to us.  We absolutely love this mod and thank you for all of the hard work and countless hours you have put into it :)

You have the right to cancel it, of course, CEO... but I'm rather disappointed to hear this decision. 0Sex has achieved something that other sex mods never did - a feeling of tenderness, progress and emotional development in sexual relationships. Sexlab achieves the "fuck framework" admirably, but 0Sex had emotion behind it, and invested in it, both in terms of game development (relationships between characters) and watching its development (it was rewarding and exciting reading about the strong cooperation between you and the other contributors). Certainly I feel more than a little emotional about its cancellation, and I had to rewrite this message a couple of times after reflecting on my own emotional state.

For what it's worth, I didn't contribute to the mod purely because I lack the skills, and the one time I could have helped with testing happened to coincide with a family crisis.

I hope you'll take some (well-earned) time off, and reconsider this decision, even if you decide to stick to it. I also hope you'll be willing to let others continue the good work you've begun... it would be a terrible shame to see all this remarkable achievement disappear from the net.

Best wishes.

"We love our modding community, here is our basic buggy toolkit ehh. . . ? What plugins and scripts do you need for external programs like gimp/ps/blender/3ds? Figure them out lol you are the modders"

"what you need some documentation about the specific file types and how animation works? someone will figure it out no worries"

" btw we also break more stuff with the each skyrim update, just to make modders work more time consuming and frustrating. Did we ever tell you how we love our PC modding community? You will figure it out soon or later :) "

But we all know that Bethesda doesn't really cares about the modding community.

Anyways its very sad news to hear that you are canceling this project. It was honestly a pinnacle of the Skyrim modding, you achieved something that shouldn't be even possible. I won't mention that how many people consider this mod to be top quality, and not only here.

Me too, I was amazed by the new version, I hoped for it to replace sexlab in my load order once it had ending scenes. 

I guess I respect his decision, although it hurts me know that if I were able to help in any way, at least I could have this new version more or less finished, unfortunately, I can't script nor animate anything.