Yeah totally didn't mean to imply it was the fault of slen. :-)

Which reminds me the other thing i thought was particularly great was just having the slen prefix in the dialogue. And that is not always the same line over and i over!

I could probably go on, but theres no reason to relist the entire list of features. :-P

Thanks! Great job

Its Rumarin from Interesting NPC's (I always marry him), now that I think about it, I bet Approach/Attraction is messing with it. If you say no, enough times to them it seems to drop their relationship rank with you and the more you say yes, raise it up again, at least this is my guess. That tells me a lot though, I will have to put his rank back up with me again via console. 

The slow animations than are probably me I guess. Though I don't have much script lag, whatever I do have, since I have too many mods was probably increased lol, well at least I know I should reduce. 

Thank you for your reply :)

-C

It sounds like you found your explanation, and I would say it works perfectly well, as designed and intended, in both mods. You don't give your spouse enough nookie and as a result he's mad at you (in both mods), and you can raise it again by having sex with him. You can do so using either mod, and it should get recognized by both of them. Isn't it beautiful when mods follow conventions? Things can work so nicely together :D

Now keep your hands out of that console and go perform your marital duties! :P

Regarding the animations, by the time the animation is up and running no SLEN scripts are running anymore, it's all just SexLab animation threads at that point. SLEN does not use animation callbacks so after starting the animation it has no control anymore.

When you trade your body instead of gold with trainers, does it make the same persuasion check as if you were to try to have sex with them normally? I made a new character, and while early in the game I get turned down constantly unless the NPC is highly aroused, but I've had no problems with the skill trainers. Maybe I'm just getting lucky, but it feels a little immersion breaking.

The skill trainers will always accept sex as payment, but only once every 6 hours. Honestly, skill trainers are immersion breaking, no matter how you pay. They are a money sink game mechanic, not something that can be explained from an immersion point of view.

SLEN does not trigger orgies randomly. There are a couple of outside locations that are clearable, like the meadows where the Spriggans hang out, some roadside ruins with a spriggan or a couple of skeletons guarding it. Basically any location that can be marked as "Cleared" on your map. Other mods can also add clearable locations. Some of these have no more than 1 or 2 skeletons guarding it so it's entirely possible one or 2 of your followers shot them down with arrows before you ever noticed them. Look around for any ruins or buildings or pits or meadows nearby.

As others have mentioned, this mod is great and works as advertised. No problems on a very heavily modded skyrim. It would be worth the download for the sos functionality alone imo! Makes having a few futas less of a hassle to setup. The dialogues really fill out my game nicely too.

If i had one request/suggestion, it would be for a"let's go somewhere private" line.

For the person asking about sexlife, i run them both with no issues. I have the pc exluded from sexlife though, and just use that for the npc-npc action.

Regarding the "random" orgies, you may have another mod that changes some dungeons/hideouts, so they are already cleared in a new game. 3dnpc does this, for instance. So when i get near the location for the first time, i see the orgy popup. I'll also hear the "dungeon cleared" sound effect just before the pop up, too.

That may explain Andrew's experience then :)  There is not much I can do about this, the event does not tell me what sort of dungeon is cleared or how it was cleared, only that it was cleared. Oh well you can always stop the orgy if you think you did not deserve a bit of R&R yet.

This explain what happen to me "like the meadows where the Spriggans hang out, some roadside ruins with a spriggan or a couple of skeletons guarding it. Basically any location that can be marked as "Cleared" on your map". i think just dungeon... well it's a cave like, don't know if place like Meadows are mark as dungeon.

And i love that orgy feature a lot, bec of that i ask what trigger it on outside dungeon beside killing dragon.. and now i know why  :) 

Anyway thanks for reply.. this was awesome mod btw ;)

Would it be possible for you to put together a list of required and incompatible mods? Also do we need the full version of SOS or the lite version? I have been using the light version and don't really want to install the full version. Right now I use Sexlab approach, sexlab aroused, sexlab attraction and sexlab submit to control the sexual events in my game. So far this is giving enough immersion to my dova dudes love life and sexlab approach has conditions that cause NPCs to have a Racial, height and weight preference. If the NPC finds you attractive they will come up to you and ask you if you want to have sex.

I love what you are doing with this mod but also am happy with the way my game plays right now. just need some advice or tips for how to run your mod smoothly with the current mods that I have. Oop I almost forgot Spouses enhanced... thats a big one as it makes wives in skyrim way more fun. 

In the SoS topic, B3lsarmo has a SoS - Its a trap! mod that does what the female schlongifier does except it only lets 10% of females keep their schlong.

I like the fine control my setup gives me. On some games I turn 80% of the females into shemales to make harvesting soul gems and milk with the Soulgem Oven II mod a bit of a challenge. I also sometimes give a small percentage of the shemales a horse schlong. The no schlong addon is perfect for such settings.

Would it be possible for you to put together a list of required and incompatible mods? Also do we need the full version of SOS or the lite version? I have been using the light version and don't really want to install the full version. Right now I use Sexlab approach, sexlab aroused, sexlab attraction and sexlab submit to control the sexual events in my game. So far this is giving enough immersion to my dova dudes love life and sexlab approach has conditions that cause NPCs to have a Racial, height and weight preference. If the NPC finds you attractive they will come up to you and ask you if you want to have sex.

I love what you are doing with this mod but also am happy with the way my game plays right now. just need some advice or tips for how to run your mod smoothly with the current mods that I have. Oop I almost forgot Spouses enhanced... thats a big one as it makes wives in skyrim way more fun. 

My mod is not incompatible with anything. The requirements are listed on the download page.

The SOS integration is only useful when you have schlong addons, which means you need to have the full SOS to use it. If you have SOS Light or SAM, the SOS Integration will simply be disabled.

I'd like to 2nd the "Let's go somewhere private" line as well.

I am enjoying the mod quite a bit now that I got it working, but have a question for anyone since I'm not overly familiar with SexLab et al. Quite often in F-F situations, I'll get M-F animations (I think that's cuz of SexLab, not SLEN) and/or if my female PC needs "extra parts", I don't get a strap-on. Also, I don't always strip total naked. Anyone know why and/or if I have something selected I shouldn't?  Thx!

I get the pop-up dialogue for the pleasant surprise event for my 2 followers and am given an option to join them. But once I select the option to join them, they play a 2 person animation on their own, while I can only stand and watch. The console returns messages about failed to add actor, and my two followers are on quest sexlabthread01 while my PC is on quest sexlabthread02. Any idea what's going on?

It sounds like there either is a 4th actor nearby who fails to join in for some reason, or SexLab cannot start a threesome animation on your system. The way group sex works is this:

1. If the total number can be divided by 3, take the 3 last actors and animate them

2. If the total number can NOT be divided by 3, take the 2 last actors and animate them

3. Repeat from step 1 until all actors are animating

The PC is always the first actor in this scenario, so will be in the last group to start animating. This method means that your player character will always be in a group of 3, unless there are precisely 2 or 4 actors (including the PC) in which case you will be in a group of 2.

Can you send me your papyrus log? That should include information on how SLEN tried to pair up the actors and why you failed to start animating.

Okay I figured this out lol. This actually was a problem of mine for some time and I was never able to figure it out until I began to dig in my papyrus log as you have suggested. The console did return a FATAL error from your mod because one of the actors are already animating, which are my 2 followers going at each other. This got me thinking, maybe this is happening because another mod is causing them to engage in sex, and SLEN mod failed to trigger animation because they're already engaged. Papyrus log mentioned LoversComfort right before SLEN's entry "SLEN Main - Info: Starting random sex with 3 actors". I dug through my loaded mods in MCM and bingo, it was lover's comfort, with follower sex enabled at threshold of 70+. This bugged me for the longest time when I used SL Dangerous Nights 2 as well, because my followers would always go at each other and I'm left out in the cold lol.

anyway your mod works exact as you describe it once I turned off the follower settings in lover's comfort. Excellent mod, mad props

great mod, love the ideas of "celebrations" after clearing the dungeon, however i keep experiencing this problem.  I have SOS installed (tried both full and lite verson)...but if i start a new game with this mod and SOS...some NPC will be wearing their underwear and  when look into SOS MCM the addon for penis is not loaded.

BeamerMiasma - I truly apologize if someone asked this question already... When I ask my lover (follower) to check for group sex there is always one on one sex with my Player. Is there a possibility to have 3 way sex?

great mod, love the ideas of "celebrations" after clearing the dungeon, however i keep experiencing this problem.  I have SOS installed (tried both full and lite verson)...but if i start a new game with this mod and SOS...some NPC will be wearing their underwear and  when look into SOS MCM the addon for penis is not loaded.

SLEN does not change anything about your schlong addons, it only reads information from SOS, but never changes any SOS settings.

BeamerMiasma - I truly apologize if someone asked this question already... When I ask my lover (follower) to check for group sex there is always one on one sex with my Player. Is there a possibility to have 3 way sex?

You only get the 3some and orgy options if:

1. The NPC has relationship rank 4/Lover with you

2. There is at least 1 additional NPC nearby who has realtionship rank 3/Ally

If there are no nearby NPCs to have a 3some or orgy with, the option is not shown.

I'd like to 2nd the "Let's go somewhere private" line as well.

I am enjoying the mod quite a bit now that I got it working, but have a question for anyone since I'm not overly familiar with SexLab et al. Quite often in F-F situations, I'll get M-F animations (I think that's cuz of SexLab, not SLEN) and/or if my female PC needs "extra parts", I don't get a strap-on. Also, I don't always strip total naked. Anyone know why and/or if I have something selected I shouldn't?  Thx!

Check out the SexLab "Animation Settings" tab, there is a "Females Use Strap-ons" setting there. Also check the "Rebuild & Clean" tab, on the right you can see the available Strap-ons, you can reload them if you are missing any, or remove any that you do not want to be used. If these options are configured correctly, your females will automatically equip a strap-on from the available ones when in a position where they need it.

Check out the "Timers & Stripping" tab to configure which slots will be stripped. Note that you need to configure this separately for the Foreplay, standard sex and aggressive sex variations.

Which animations you get depends entirely on the mod that starts them. If you have a mod that does not have special options for lesbians, then you will typically end up in a male-female animation with one female wearing a strap-on.

If there are no nearby NPCs to have a 3some or orgy with, the option is not shown.

Thanks for the answer, but I do have 4th level relationship with my follower, A.A. her husband and several other NPCs. For instance, I have 4th level relationship with 6 NPCs in Riverwood's inn. When ask my lover for group sex, the other NPCs have 3 way sex, but my Player not.

Like the idea of this mod to be based on consensual sex, not violence and so on.

Also, the sometimes cheesy pick up lines had me laughing out loud.

Nice work!

"Sometimes cheesy"? You'll have to tell me which one you did not consider cheesy, cause I'm gonna have to try that one in the pub next time :D

Thanks for the answer, but I do have 4th level relationship with my follower, A.A. her husband and several other NPCs. For instance, I have 4th level relationship with 6 NPCs in Riverwood's inn. When ask my lover for group sex, the other NPCs have 3 way sex, but my Player not.

There are no generally available animations for more than 4 people, and only one for 4 people. So for that reason an orgy will always consist of several groups of 2 or 3 people having sex at the same time. I'd love to put them in groups of 5 (the maximum that SexLab can handle) but there simply are no SexLab animations for that.

If you specifically want a 3some for your PC, then don't ask for an orgy but ask for a 3some. That's why the option is there.

There are no generally available animations for more than 4 people, and only one for 4 people. So for that reason an orgy will always consist of several groups of 2 or 3 people having sex at the same time. I'd love to put them in groups of 5 (the maximum that SexLab can handle) but there simply are no SexLab animations for that.

If you specifically want a 3some for your PC, then don't ask for an orgy but ask for a 3some. That's why the option is there.

OK, thanks....:)

OK, thanks.... :)

I see what you mean now, when you select an orgy from dialogue there is a good chance your PC will end up in a group of 2 even if there are enough NPCs to form at least one group of 3. I will change that so that the PC always ends up in the group of 3 (assuming there are 2 or 4 plus NPCs of course, with 3 NPCs the only option is 2x2).

Bribery never fails, or at least is really easy. My character has 15-20 speechcraft and still bribes are a sure thing. Is there a way to make it more difficult because it's boring like this.

Bribery works exactly the same as in the vanilla game, using the functionality provided by the CK. Mod developers are not offered the opportunity to influence the chance, and to quote the wiki: "Factors influencing chance of success are unknown."

Note: one sure way to fail a bribe attempt is not having enough money to pay the price.

Thanks for the mod it works great I get to use a couple less mods now. Do you have any intention to make it so the NPC can follow you somewhere else before the scene starts?

Not in the way it is done in SexLab Romance from what I saw, but rather I have an idea to allow you to recruit any ally or lover as regular follower, and some sort of option to ask friends and confidants to follow you around inside an interior or city, but not take them outside. I'm mulling on that though, I have some ideas around this but haven't really tried anything yet, and some other ideas that are already more solidified so will probably come first.

I'm a very satisfied user of AFT myself and that already offers the option to make an NPC follow you, as do many other follower manager mods, and I'm not particularly burning with desire to re-invent that particular wheel as it's mostly square and has dangerous spikes on all sides ;)  I don't want to fall into the trap of allowing to charm some local farmhand and then drag him all over Tamriel and probably make him die in the process before he got any fun out of it. Nobody's ass is that hot :P  So if I do something in that area it will probably be a bit less overpowered and may require some extra persuasion or have some limitations.

This mod is already pretty good as it is, for now I just have two options which I'm missing:

1. It would be nice to ask a trainer to come to a more private place to pay instead of starting right in the middle of the market place :). Would addd a lot to immersion.

2. Also would it be possible to add some configuration options to increase the difficulty of persuasion / bribery to add a bit of challenge.

--- 2a -- Animation selected was LeitoLesbian2. Tags: Leito, Sex, Lesbian, Dirty, 69, Cunnilingus, FF

Can you tell me where you got this animation? I cannot find it in the SexLab default anims or the NSAP. Maybe I need to update the latter, I haven't checked in a few months...

This mod is dangerous. And I love it :)

It is actually what I have looked for so long.

But I have found one issue, If you are at home, and get to bed, whit your spouse and you wake up. And get one message says that "those have crawled to your bed" do you want to join them?

Can you find some solution so this mod dont involve the heartfire children or children from hentai/B-F?

Did happen to me 2 times, but non of the times It did start any animation. Good.

Perhaps some thing you have missed to check?

But I love this mod already.

Thanks BeamerMiasma.

SLEN Explicitly excludes children. The only way a child could be selected is if you installed a mod that removes the child tag from children. Or to put it another way: you have removed the only reliable way that mod authors have to check if an actor is a child.

Ok. Thanks.

Then I have to figure out what that can be.

I have one mod that allows children to follow and fight.

And RS children and the needed plugin for B-F.

I have seen it before from Romance mod and one another mod, to suddenly I do have the sex dialog.

Can I PM you if I find what mod that do it?

I have only mods from here and Nexus.

If you have a mod that allows children to fight then that is almost 100% certain the mod that removes the child flag, since children (actors with the child flag) cannot fight.

I would suggest the following (and the same goes for others who want some specific actors not to participate):

1. go to the NPC and target them in your crosshair, then press escape and go to the SexLab Eager NPCs MCM menu

2. Choose the "Target NPC" page and under "SLEN Options" mark the "Block all interactions" option for the NPC. This will exclude the NPC from all spontaneous orgies/group sex and hide the SLEN sex dialogue for them.

If you only want to hide the SLEN sex dialogue, but still want the NPC to be able to join in on orgies, then you can use the "Block sex dialogues" option for the NPC.

Perhaps add this to the Download page with prevent others to have the same problem :)

Also when Radtiant Prostitute came out the modder that made had also added the exception so those with the Children Flag would not be selected. However even with this those add by Heartfire DLC would still get selected because the Modder did not have the DLC.

It took forever to find out the reason why thought so I wanted to give you the heads up if you do not have the DLC's :)

Edited by OldGuy879

I see what you mean now, when you select an orgy from dialogue there is a good chance your PC will end up in a group of 2 even if there are enough NPCs to form at least one group of 3. I will change that so that the PC always ends up in the group of 3 (assuming there are 2 or 4 plus NPCs of course, with 3 NPCs the only option is 2x2).

Exactly! :) :)  Thank you and :heart:  you. Hehe.