View File

This mod will not be continued!
If you want to continue the work on this mod or use it otherwise, please send me a pn.

Description:
I searched a long time for a mod like this, but I couldn’t find one. So I created it myself :D.
With this mod you can use certain items to fulfill your needs during long lonely journeys.

Requirements:
Skyrim SexLab (SSL)
Non-SexLab Animation Pack

Instalation:
Install Skyrim SexLab and Non-SexLab Animation Pack with all their requirements.
Rebuild your bashed patch with wrye bash to merge the leveld lists for the shop.
Activate the following animations in the Non-SexLab Animation Pack MCM under Furniture Animations:

• Leito Female Toy Vaginal
  • Leito Female Toy Anal
  • Leito Female Dildo Anal
  • Leito Female Dildo Vaginal

In the SexLab MCM go to “Rebuild & Clean" and use "Reset Animations Registry”

How to get the items:
For the flask and the soul gem I had to create new items, because I couldn’t attach scripts to them.
You can find an “Empty Flask” at Pinewatch on the shelf.
The Smooth Soul Gem can be found in the Mages College in the Hall of Attainment. It’s on Niryas Drawers.
For the last animation you simply can use any Horker Tusk you can find.

Also all items can be bought at the store.

After obtaining an item go to your inventory and use it. You have to close the menu to start the scene.

Also you can command your follower to use the toys. Select the dialogue option "I need you to do something." and take the item. After the animation the toy will be in your followers' inventory.

Change Log:

v1.3
Adjusted the size of Horker Tusk
Cleaned the esp

v1.2
Now you can command your follower to use the toys

v1.1
Toys now purchasable

v1.0
Added four items / animations:

• Empty Flask (2)
  • Smooth Soul Gem (1)
  • Horker Tusk (1)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/26/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SexLab, Non-SexLab Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

I installed your mod and wow.  Between your empty flask and the animation my incredible Lvl 24 character went wild on it.  Her poor follower slave just has to watch in chastity.  It was soooooo sexy.  Hope you continue, I think Bell is heading to get the sould gem.  Thanks!

Not sure if it is a bug, or a conflict on my end, but the tusks don't seem to work.

After realizing I didn't have the latest NSAP I went and updated everything, so that much is done.

Bottle and soulgem work just fine.

Animations are awesome!

Could it have something to do with the tusks already being in my inventory before the mod was loaded?

This mod looks interesting !

I have a suggestion:

I haven't tried the mod yet but maybe you can fill the empty flask with special juice after several rounds with it (health, stamina, magicka or unique potion like a love potion :heart:  )

Or, more obvious, with a soul gem you'll get => petty, lesser,... then grand/black soul gem.

I don't know about your final plan with this mod but that would be cool and, IMO, a very good excuse to use those animations !  :)

Anyway, thank you for sharing this mod, I will try it right away !

And english is not my native language so... sorry.

@sfeile

Thanks for the bug report. I will test it next weekend.

@tanuhk

I would love to add more toys, but sadly i've no clue how to create animations.

@Shonen Bato

This is a very nice idea. I can't guarantee that it will work, but i will try it.

@sfeile

Thanks for the bug report. I will test it next weekend.

@tanuhk

@Shonen Bato

This is a very nice idea. I can't guarantee that it will work, but i will try it.

Update on my end. I ended up being on the shore again and gave my current tusks to Hiroki so I had none in my inventory. Killed some fresh horkers and looted them and re-tried the animation.

Worked just fine. So maybe something to do with existing inventory? Also kind of trying to help bug hunt on the new animal mansion, so i ended up doing a clean save for his update. Not sure which one did it, but it is working just fine now!

Just curious, any plans to be able to incorporate followers with this?

Thanks!!!

@tanuhk

You really don't have to worry about creating new animations if all your doing is swapping out models.  I could probably make a few models for you although you'll have to script in what animobject is being used.

Hi, hi.  Perhaps I'm being dense, but after it's in my inventory, how do I use the item?  Do I just select the item as if I was trying to equip the item from the inventory and close the menu?  For me, all the game is doing saying "Can't equip this item", as normally.  So I'm wondering if I'm just missing something plainly obvious. 

In the NSAP MCM, I have all the animation options selected, as instructed on the OP.  I reset the animation registration in SL, and I ran FNIS.  Load order set by LOOT. 

Hi, hi.  Perhaps I'm being dense, but after it's in my inventory, how do I use the item?  Do I just select the item as if I was trying to equip the item from the inventory and close the menu?  For me, all the game is doing saying "Can't equip this item", as normally.  So I'm wondering if I'm just missing something plainly obvious. 

In the NSAP MCM, I have all the animation options selected, as instructed on the OP.  I reset the animation registration in SL, and I ran FNIS.  Load order set by LOOT. 

Same for me, it just say the item cannot be used.

For me... When you select the item in your menu, it should/will tell you it can't be equipped, then exit the menu and the animation should start.

In my game I had an issue with the horker tusks not working. I still am not sure if it was because they were already in my inventory before loading the mod, or because I had done a cleansave before trying it with the new ones.

If you have the animations to select, it sounds as though you are current on requirements, possibly try a cleansave and re-load?

Not sure if it will fix it for you, but hopefully? :)

Thanks Sfeile.  Huh, odd, so I am doing it right then.  That's exactly what I'm doing:  I select the item as if I was trying to equip it, but no animation is playing after I close the menu.  Clearly, something else is going on.  Either a conflict or something else, not sure.  I'll have to take a closer look into it.   

Thanks Sfeile.  Huh, odd, so I am doing it right then.  That's exactly what I'm doing:  I select the item as if I was trying to equip it, but no animation is playing after I close the menu.  Clearly, something else is going on.  Either a conflict or something else, not sure.  I'll have to take a closer look into it.   

Darn. Was hoping it was something simple like that, because I have no clue of modding past that. :blush:

Just know that was what helped me. Hope you get it figured out, the animations are great!

Are there certain settings we should check,

Like allow creature animations for nastrycritters ?

Still no animation when I leave the inventory.

When I first tried, I didnt have a current version of non-sexlab animations.

I had to go get it. The version I have now is 2.6

After it's loaded, in mcm for nsla under furniture animations there should be some options named

Leito female dildo anal

Leito female dildo vaginal

Leito female toy anal

Leito female toy vaginal

Make sure those are checked, then go into sexlab mcm and re-build your animations.

Then double check in the toggle animations tab under sexlab abd make sure they are present.

To my knowledge that should be all that is needed. Sorry if that isn't much help, but I don't know a lot about mods other than how to add them. :-/

Please check if the animations are listed in the SexLab Menu (toggle animations tab, end of the list).

If you use NSAP 2.6 you probably reached the animation limit of SexLab. I think in v1.59 SL can only store 125 anims.

You have to remove some animations from the list. Go to NSAP and disable all unused/unwanted animations. Than you have to use “Reset Animations Registry” again.

Or you can install SexLab v1.60 Alpha. This version can store up to 350 animations. But it is an alpha and possibly unstable.

Please check if the animations are listed in the SexLab Menu (toggle animations tab, end of the list).

If you use NSAP 2.6 you probably reached the animation limit of SexLab. I think in v1.59 SL can only store 125 anims.

You have to remove some animations from the list. Go to NSAP and disable all unused/unwanted animations. Than you have to use “Reset Animations Registry” again.

Or you can install SexLab v1.60 Alpha. This version can store up to 350 animations. But it is an alpha and possibly unstable.

I was not aware of that. I actually have a lot of the animations in NSAP and sexlab unchecked, so I guess I never pushed it.

Thanks for the tip!

Worked for me too, thanks ! :)