It never works for me.......

You need to install the animations properly and activate them in Non-SexLab Animations' MCM menu. Make sure you reset your Sex Lab animation registry as well. Make sure you ran FNIS, too...

In addition, unless you are using Sex Lab Framework v1.60+ (which I DO NOT recommend at the moment), then you may be over the animation cap and need to disable some other animations in order for these to start working.

Found a possible issue if you could call it that I use wearable lanterns and have em set to auto light, display on hip and use oil. I just installed this a hr ago when I hit my hotkey for my lantern (8) it forced me into a horker tusk animation. I'm gonna dig around and see if its something in a mcm but pretty sure it ain't and ill sap hotkey to 7 and see if that does it.

Confirmed there's a issue between chesko's wearable lanterns and this mod doesn't matter what settings i use when i pull out the travel lantern it forces me into the horker solo animation. I dont have any of the items from this mod on me yet if that helps.

Not sure that really qualifies as a compatibility issue - both just use the same hotkey. Neither mod lets you change them?

You can always manually change the hotkey for the mod by finding it in the script, changing it and recompiling it (but that's pretty advanced for the common user). Best to ask both authors to make the hotkeys changeable and hope one of them does! n.nU

Nether tmk has a default hotkey i set my lantern to 8 outta my quick menu i tested by moving it to 7 and manually equipping in all 3 possible positions. Seems to me a script is conflicting but i'm not knowledgeable in scripts or in modding in general other than editing meshes adding armor/weapons to the game and a few other things. Im gonna check real quick if mo reports a conflict and try to figure out more.

Edit: nope neither lights up so i take it nether mod is overwriting each others files. If you want to poke around this the lantern mod im using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17416/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D17416%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Edit 2: Think i found the issue i know wearable lanterns uses slot 55 and 57 i think this mod triggers off a slot equip  i thought 57 but think its 55 now i just need to find another 55 item to test i think one of my bags i have though bags and bandoliers is 55 will test.

You need to install the animations properly and activate them in Non-SexLab Animations' MCM menu. Make sure you reset your Sex Lab animation registry as well. Make sure you ran FNIS, too...

In addition, unless you are using Sex Lab Framework v1.60+ (which I DO NOT recommend at the moment), then you may be over the animation cap and need to disable some other animations in order for these to start working.

Found a possible issue if you could call it that I use wearable lanterns and have em set to auto light, display on hip and use oil. I just installed this a hr ago when I hit my hotkey for my lantern (8) it forced me into a horker tusk animation. I'm gonna dig around and see if its something in a mcm but pretty sure it ain't and ill sap hotkey to 7 and see if that does it.

Confirmed there's a issue between chesko's wearable lanterns and this mod doesn't matter what settings i use when i pull out the travel lantern it forces me into the horker solo animation. I dont have any of the items from this mod on me yet if that helps.

Not sure that really qualifies as a compatibility issue - both just use the same hotkey. Neither mod lets you change them?

You can always manually change the hotkey for the mod by finding it in the script, changing it and recompiling it (but that's pretty advanced for the common user). Best to ask both authors to make the hotkeys changeable and hope one of them does! n.nU

Nether tmk has a default hotkey i set my lantern to 8 outta my quick menu i tested by moving it to 7 and manually equipping in all 3 possible positions. Seems to me a script is conflicting but i'm not knowledgeable in scripts or in modding in general other than editing meshes adding armor/weapons to the game and a few other things. Im gonna check real quick if mo reports a conflict and try to figure out more.

Edit: nope neither lights up so i take it nether mod is overwriting each others files. If you want to poke around this the lantern mod im using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17416/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D17416%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Edit 2: Think i found the issue i know wearable lanterns uses slot 55 and 57 i think this mod triggers off a slot equip  i thought 57 but think its 55 now i just need to find another 55 item to test i think one of my bags i have though bags and bandoliers is 55 will test.

Just FYI - changing an item's equipment slot is not easy. You need to edit both the mesh and the plugin. There's a good tutorial here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/

Just FYI - changing an item's equipment slot is not easy. You need to edit both the mesh and the plugin. There's a good tutorial here: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/576983-tutorial-assign-meshes-to-new-body-parts/

On the contrary i find it to be one of the easiest things i know how to do took me just 3 min to do it.

On the contrary i find it to be one of the easiest things i know how to do took me just 3 min to do it.

So long as the mesh doesn't have any dismemberment data. Then you only need to edit it in the CK.

Yes thats true but i find editing the meshes slots in nifscope to be even faster/easier takes a while usually for ck to load a esp for me. 

I'm pretty sure you can edit biped slots using TES5Edit.

You can and ive been doing that at least for my merged armor its to friggin big ck crashes on me trying to load it theres easily 50+esps merged into it.

Yes thats true but i find editing the meshes slots in nifscope to be even faster/easier takes a while usually for ck to load a esp for me. 

I'm pretty sure you can edit biped slots using TES5Edit.

You can and ive been doing that at least for my merged armor its to friggin big ck crashes on me trying to load it theres easily 50+esps merged into it.

Yeah, the CK is kinda limited there. You can, however, use TES5Edit to check the "master file" flag on the .esp to try and fix that. The CK will allocate more memory for .esm's or something, but what qualifies something as an .esm vs an .esp is not the file extention, but a data flag inside the file itself, so .esp master files are fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting technical question: Is there a way to attach HDT collision data to the items this mod adds? I have an HDT-ready setup, tweaked to my liking, but not of the items do any of the HDT collisions and deformations. I know that it may involve editing certain items/meshes in NifSkope and attaching the appropriate HDT xml, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it.

EDIT: Google is my friend. This tutorial makes it pretty straight-forward. I'll mess around and see what I can come up with. Maybe, if I can get good results, I'll upload updated NIFs and XMLs to go with this mod.

EDIT 2: I haven't been able to make any headway on this one. Maybe someone else can take a crack at it, if anyone has better knowledge of HDT's inner-workings and has the time.

Hey,
just wanted to drop by and say 'thank you' to Nizagam. This is, so far, my absolute favorite mod here. It may not add much, but (for me) it works flawlessly and everything it adds is exactly what I wanted! Really psyched to see more! (If more is to come... which I really hope!)

• 2 weeks later...

Dropping in to say that this mod and Chesko's Campfire mod's tent conflict with each other in some way. Soon as I click on the tent in my inventory to place it down, my character immediately starts an animation with the smooth soulgem (which I don't even have in my inventory). I believe it's related (or even identical) to the issue in the spoiler-ed quote above, with Wearable Lanterns being another one of Chesko's mods.

Humble request to author Nizagam to look into the issue for any possible solutions/workaround for a future version of SL Toys. :)

• 3 months later...

Interesting technical question: Is there a way to attach HDT collision data to the items this mod adds? I have an HDT-ready setup, tweaked to my liking, but not of the items do any of the HDT collisions and deformations. I know that it may involve editing certain items/meshes in NifSkope and attaching the appropriate HDT xml, but I'm not entirely sure how to go about it.

EDIT: Google is my friend. This tutorial makes it pretty straight-forward. I'll mess around and see what I can come up with. Maybe, if I can get good results, I'll upload updated NIFs and XMLs to go with this mod.

EDIT 2: I haven't been able to make any headway on this one. Maybe someone else can take a crack at it, if anyone has better knowledge of HDT's inner-workings and has the time.

I would also be intrested in this. And this mod is fun. :D

I have something of a question: How does this mod work now? What with the Non-Sexlab Animation pack not really working anymore.

Just installed it and it works great. Tried the bottle and the soul game. Animations play nicely. 

Is nonn-sexlab not working? Works for me. What have I missed?

I even have proof of it working with a pic :P

post-320918-0-08176300-1454332026_thumb.jpg

Well, with Sexlab being updated to 1.60, a lot of the animations in the NSAP are already in the game. I figured the entire NSAP just kinda broke from it. Apparently not.

NSAP 3.1 for sexlab 1.6+ shouldn't duplicate any animations in sexlab 1.6+.

NSAP 2.8.2 which is for sexlab 1.59- would have a lot of the sexlab 1.6+ animations.

Any chance someone could make this mod work with http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/ the author of the mod I just linked said " if the objects would have bones and xml attached to collisions will work perfect with my mod, but these are objects without skeleton and bones and makes difficult to add collisions. I will investigate." I've asked them again if they had any progress but with no luck! And I don't want to bother them, so I'd figure I'd ask here if there are any talented people to add the "bones and xml attached to collisions" stuff so they could work together, that would be sooooo great! 

The author of this mod hasn't been on in a long time, so I think they probably won't be returning either. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Dropping in to say that this mod and Chesko's Campfire mod's tent conflict with each other in some way. Soon as I click on the tent in my inventory to place it down, my character immediately starts an animation with the smooth soulgem (which I don't even have in my inventory). I believe it's related (or even identical) to the issue in the spoiler-ed quote above, with Wearable Lanterns being another one of Chesko's mods.

Humble request to author Nizagam to look into the issue for any possible solutions/workaround for a future version of SL Toys. :)

A quick temporary fix for this is to to disable the Leito Female Dildo Vaginal animation in Sexlab. Setting up the tent seems to only activate that one for some reason. The Toy animations work fine, and I assume the anal dildo one would as well, but haven't tested yet.

• 3 months later...

*mumble* having got immersive college of windhelm, I don't seem to be able to find the smooth soulgem on (or in *giggle*) Nirya's drawers. I might not be looking hard enough I guess

Ohh, found it. It was half in some books and there was a large candlestick in front of it which I had to move out the way

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

I had the same bug as other users when using this mod with Campfire, the animation playing when trying to equip a backpack.

Fixed it by disabling the 4 Leito animations in the NSAP MCM and rebuilding my SexLab animations.

However, i would like to know if the scripts of both mods are conflicting and whether this is going to cause instability down the line.