[Sims 3] More sexy stuff (NOT UPDATED ANYMORE)

Hello, Josh! Can you create object for TS3 like this :

Besides being retired I've zero experience making objects, what you need is someone that also has knowledge making poses/animations (to use along the object) and probably a programmer if you want further interactions.

• 2 months later...

Hi, just wanted to let you know of a possible bug occurring on my end. Some of your "Impossible Heel" edits are not playing well with most of my bottoms/outfits: huge gaps appear around the ankle seams and inner foot seams. I will attach some screenshots once I can get back into the game.

Shoes that are affected, and show gaps:

• Manolo BB Pumps
  • Leather Pumps
  • Louboutin Pigalle

Shoes that are not affected, and work fine with all clothing:

• Madlen Capri
  • Madlen Vercelli
  • Pepper's Party Boots edit
  • Dancin' Shoes
  • Strappy Heels
  • Madlen Porcini

The other shoes I don't quite remember, or didn't think to test out.

I am currently looking into coming up with my own fix for the Manolo heels, since they are my most-loved CC item of all-time. Again, will post back when I have more info to work with.

Hi, just wanted to let you know of a possible bug occurring on my end. Some of your "Impossible Heel" edits are not playing well with most of my bottoms/outfits: huge gaps appear around the ankle seams and inner foot seams. I will attach some screenshots once I can get back into the game.

Shoes that are affected, and show gaps:

• Manolo BB Pumps
  • Leather Pumps
  • Louboutin Pigalle

Shoes that are not affected, and work fine with all clothing:

• Madlen Capri
  • Madlen Vercelli
  • Pepper's Party Boots edit
  • Dancin' Shoes
  • Strappy Heels
  • Madlen Porcini

The other shoes I don't quite remember, or didn't think to test out.

I am currently looking into coming up with my own fix for the Manolo heels, since they are my most-loved CC item of all-time. Again, will post back when I have more info to work with.

Josh is retired so if there's a bug you just may have to remove the shoes from your game but I don't remember having any problems with any of his shoes with any outfits at all. Do you think the outfits you're having problems with might be bad cc?

Josh is retired so if there's a bug you just may have to remove the shoes from your game but I don't remember having any problems with any of his shoes with any outfits at all. Do you think the outfits you're having problems with might be bad cc?

I know he's not making any more CC (though I believe he still checks in sometimes?) and I wasn't demanding he "fix it" for me: I was fully prepared to come up with my own fix for any problems, but even so, I thought it would be good manners to let the creator know of any potential issues with his downloads, rather than just fix it for myself.

Luckily, it doesn't require a fix, and neither was it "bad" CC or even CC outfits at all: it was an issue with certain high-polycount accessories, where the vertex IDs of the accessory meshes conflict with those of the shoes. All I have to be careful of is to avoid using 3D accessories with these shoes in the same outfit... or maybe extract the meshes for the accessories and renumber them, but that would be a pain in the arse.

Again, thank you so much, Josh, for all you do.

I know he's not making any more CC (though I believe he still checks in sometimes?) and I wasn't demanding he "fix it" for me: I was fully prepared to come up with my own fix for any problems, but even so, I thought it would be good manners to let the creator know of any potential issues with his downloads, rather than just fix it for myself.

Luckily, it doesn't require a fix, and neither was it "bad" CC or even CC outfits at all: it was an issue with certain high-polycount accessories, where the vertex IDs of the accessory meshes conflict with those of the shoes. All I have to be careful of is to avoid using 3D accessories with these shoes in the same outfit... or maybe extract the meshes for the accessories and renumber them, but that would be a pain in the arse.

Again, thank you so much, Josh, for all you do.

I'm glad you figured out what it is was. Josh does check in from time to time but it's been quite a while now. If you had to fix something I don't think he would have cared, he's a pretty stand up dude and I learned so much from him and he was willing to answer any question I had when I was remixing a mod. Since it looks like fixing that would be tedious, you workaround seems like a good fit... ;)

I'm glad you figured out what it is was. Josh does check in from time to time but it's been quite a while now. If you had to fix something I don't think he would have cared, he's a pretty stand up dude and I learned so much from him and he was willing to answer any question I had when I was remixing a mod. Since it looks like fixing that would be tedious, you workaround seems like a good fit... ;)

Yeah. It's weird, because Josh's meshes have the correct vertex range for shoe items, and it's the accessories (because accessories are normally 0 to 5000 vertices) that infringe... and a lot of creators do this. Pah. I suppose technically it's not wrong, as there is no "official" correct way of making CC in the first place. But I do think this community could benefit from more consistency.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what’s going to happen.

During july I’ll upload some stuff I made during my retirement period, mostly shoes. I won’t commit on quantity, could be 3 pieces of CC or could be 20. Once the month ends I’ll hibernate again (probably till february 2017).

You’re free to modify them in anyway you see fit (same as all previous uploads).

I want to concentrate in uploading new stuff and also won’t accept requests/commissions.

post-535934-0-68327600-1468104965_thumb.png

Fusion Heels n01

post-535934-0-10105200-1468104975_thumb.jpg

The “Fusion” moniker refers to shoes where I use parts from several sources and transform them in “Impossible Heels” but the final product looks quite different.

These heels use a new feet version (1.5). Taking a cue from some of the shoes made by Mr.Antonieddu I integrated the toes from Blooms’ feet in my modified mesh. By itself it doesn’t look too convincing but a creator’s challenge is to move, rotate and scale vertices to hide imperfections, also it probably saved me months (more like a year) of trying to make new ones from scratch.

post-535934-0-42040100-1468106023_thumb.png

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For female sims (teen, young adult and adult)
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, swimwear, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Polycount: 5836
  • All morphs included
  • 4 color channels
  • Will elevate young adult and adults 5 game units, 4 on teens.
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Shoes look a little weird on CAS, ingame looks fine
  • Patterns will look a little stretched on the toe area and behind the ankle
  • The union between shoe and sole isn’t 100% perfect
  • Not recommended to use along custom sex animations and poses
  • 3D accessories can interfere with the shoes and deform them. Apparently it mostly happens with accessories that include morphs. This also applies to all the shoes I've already uploaded

Credits:

• Shoe’s body from Mr.Antonieddu’s Louboutin Toboggan
  • Soles and heel from MJ95’s Madlen Claudia
  • Toes from Blooms Base Sexy Feet

FusionN01byJoshQ.zip

post-535934-0-89758000-1468176568_thumb.png

Channel Stilettos “Impossible Heels” EDIT

post-535934-0-89735500-1468176593_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Polycount: 6330
  • All morphs included
  • 4 color channels
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Was unable to preserve the original texture and UV map has a misalignment in the center and some other oddities, patterns are a PITA to use
  • Not recommended to use along custom sex animations and poses
  • 3D accessories can interfere with the shoes and deform them. Apparently it mostly happens with accessories that include morphs. This also applies to all the shoes I've already uploaded

Credits:

• Original shoes by Mr.Antonieddu

ChannelStilettoImpHeelsEDIT.zip

Feet for Impossible Sandals/Peeptoes/Heels v1.6

This release is intended for people completely familiarized with TS3 modding and tools.

Update 1.6:

post-535934-0-66290000-1473548666_thumb.png

(left:before; right:after)

Version 1.6 of the feet for impossible sandals/heels have modified soles that allows them to fill some of the gaps that plagued every single one of the sandals I released (that doesn’t mean I will re-release those heels, the feet are intended for future CC). Obviously is not a magic fix and will need further modification depending on your project. I also changed the arch’s shape a little bit.

Finally I’m also including a version for closed shoes with the same changes:

post-535934-0-35217100-1473548675_thumb.png

Polycount: 1344

Both will work perfectly with previously released files for bones/morphs, etc. (contained on the second .zip from this post)

As always you’re free to modify this or any CC I’ve already released, no need asking for permission.

Yep I’m still a few months weeks removed from uploading new stuff.

-----------------------------------

Taking a cue from some of the shoes made by Mr.Antonieddu I integrated the toes from Blooms’ feet in my modified mesh.

post-535934-0-42040100-1468106023_thumb.png

Details:

• Polycount: 2932
  • Files for working with Milkshape and Cmar’s MeshToolkit included, can also be used with TSRWorkshop

Defects:

post-535934-0-52205500-1468188805_thumb.png

• UV map on the soles and below the ankle is stretched, that means patterned stockings will look awful
  • When scaling down the feet to make shoes for teens something happens with the UV and the toes shows some texture misalignment. Why? I don’t know and it shouldn’t occur. Depending on the shoe shape and zoom is barely noticeable.
  • Unless you modify the bone paint/bone assignments manually the feet won’t play nice with custom sex animations/poses, and even if you do it probably won’t work as intended. Is “easier” to modify the animation so the toes don´t flex (at all) and to limit movement on the ankle.
  • On exteriors the feet look a little shinier when not using stockings, not very noticeable unless you stare.
  • A very feeble line on the feet/legs seam. 99.999% percent of the time you won’t know is there.
  • As always expects some clipping with the ground and misalignments with some default animations, fixing it would require a complete rewrite of every single animation from the game
  • Names are a little mixed up but hopefully you won’t have problems using the files

Credits:

• Blooms Base for the toes
  • EA for the original feet mesh

Feet4ImpossibleSandals_Peeptoes.zip

FEET_1.6.zip

Beautiful. Thank you. All your créations are fantastic!

Do you think to create same shoes for the Sims 4?

Well the thing is I don't have the game.

The biggest deterrent is the constant patching, don't get me wrong is nice to see EA work their butts (for a change) trying to fix bugs and adding new free stuff BUT it seems every patch breaks something and now with the new "unisex" option even simple clothes generate problems, at least from the information I've gathered I browse the TS4 modding scene occasionally.

An that's only the modding aspect, I'm not too fond on various gameplay changes but I don't want to start a rant.

So I'll keep waiting for the game to get stable (modding wise) and for EA to deliver better gameplay (yes I know, keep dreaming Josh).

Of course everybody is free to port this CC to TS4.

wow! JoshQ!  welcome back! Very nice to see you here again biggrin.png

Welcome back and nice work. I don't think I'm coming back but your work is on point as always.

Welcome back & thanks!  cool.gif

heart.gif So glad to see that you're back. Your shoes are literally the best around. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks everyone!

post-535934-0-58610900-1468702755_thumb.png

Fusion Heels n02

post-535934-0-05275600-1468702744_thumb.jpg

The “Fusion” moniker refers to shoes where I use parts from several sources and transform them in “Impossible Heels” but the final product looks quite different.

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Polycount: 5876
  • All morphs included
  • 4 color channels
  • Will elevate young adult and adults 8 game units, 7 on teens.
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Toe straps will look a little weird on CAS, ingame looks fine
  • Ankle straps/platforms/heel/shoe body share the same color channel meaning patterns will look “weird”
  • Some very big sims can cause clipping on the ankle straps
  • Because of the height clipping is more evident while playing, that also means customs sex animations/poses are out of the question

Credits:

• Platforms from MrAntonieddu’s Saint Laurent Tribute Sandals
  • Toe straps from MrAntonieddu’s Carolina Herrera Runaway Sandals
  • Soles and heel from MJ95’s Madlen Claudia
  • Ankle straps from EA’s Rhinestone Sandals
  • Toes from Blooms Base Sexy Feet

FusionHeelsN02byJoshQ.zip

post-535934-0-77697900-1468703357_thumb.pngpost-535934-0-99281300-1468703367_thumb.png

Madlen Engel Besta “Impossible Heels” EDIT + Peeptoes

post-535934-0-75975900-1468703374_thumb.jpgpost-535934-0-08591800-1468703385_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Polycount: 2780 (Peeptoes: 4548)
  • All morphs included
  • 3 color channels
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Geometrical patterns look kinda bad
  • Dozens of pixel-size oddities all around (specially the peeptoes), macro photography not advisable
  • Won’t play nice with custom sex animations and poses

Credits:

• Original shoes by MJ95

MadlenEngelBestaImpHeelsEDIT.zip

MadlenEngelBestaImpHeelsPEEPsEDIT.zip

post-535934-0-09811000-1468784254_thumb.png

Zanotti Pumps “Impossible Heels” EDIT

post-535934-0-30554400-1468784262_thumb.jpg

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • Polycount: 5892
  • All morphs included
  • 3 color channels
  • 2 variations (2nd one has a plain texture)
  • Only .package included

Defects:

• Patterns will look a little stretched on the toe area and behind the ankle
  • The union between shoe and sole isn’t 100% perfect

Credits:

• Original shoes by MrAntonieddu

ZanottiPumpsImpHeelsEDIT.zip