Fantastic mod, bahow!

I'm having some quest progression problems, perhaps you could advice :(

Spoilers below:

I can't progress beyond certain points. During the bunkhouse basement scene, after the "You lack imagination." part, nothing happens. Same goes with the Walkthrough. After the woman drops the staff - nada. Just idle standing.

I've tried:

1. Reinstalling.

2. Using a clean save and another save

3. Updating reference

4. Cleaning save data and restarting the mod

But to no avail :(

Nevertheless, loved the parts before :D

Fantastic mod, bahow!

Spoilers below:

I can't progress beyond certain points. During the bunkhouse basement scene, after the "You lack imagination." part, nothing happens. Same goes with the Walkthrough. After the woman drops the staff - nada. Just idle standing.

I've tried:

1. Reinstalling.

3. Updating reference

Check if there isn't any mod conflicting with get stripped. Btw, could you tell me about this "staff" part? and also with this "lack imagination.

Fantastic mod, bahow!

Spoilers below:

I've tried:

1. Reinstalling.

3. Updating reference

Check if there isn't any mod conflicting with get stripped. Btw, could you tell me about this "staff" part? and also with this "lack imagination.

No conflicting mods I know of. As for custom animation mods, the only ones I've installed are Dance of Death, Pretty Combat Animations and HDTs.

I doubt those are related to this mod :/

Edit: Also, I did a trial run where I disabled all my plugins (except essentials). Still no-go.

But I do notice two things:

1. The dialogue options 'Force Greet' pop up often.

2. I think the two NPCs are talking to each other because I see the talking animation and head tracking going on but no dialogue shows up on my end. Nor does anything further happen.  :-/

Fantastic mod, bahow!

Spoilers below:

I've tried:

1. Reinstalling.

3. Updating reference

No conflicting mods I know of. As for custom animation mods, the only ones I've installed are Dance of Death, Pretty Combat Animations and HDTs.

Edit: Also, I did a trial run where I disabled all my plugins (except essentials). Still no-go.

2. I think the two NPCs are talking to each other because I see the talking animation and head tracking going on but no dialogue shows up on my end. Nor does anything further happen.  :-/

For some reason, some animations mods tend to conflict  with get stripped, I don't know (I also don't know what scene you are talking about, so I got no clue).

I know it is a minor issue, but could you perhaps make the mocking comments fit the body weight of the Player? Guess what? Not all of us are running around sporting DDs, yet they are still referred to as "melons". I know DDs are the Loverslab standard, but so is gangrape and you managed to steer clear of that so far. *fingers crossed it remains so*

When Haelga strips the Player, she comments on her being skinny/slim (or something) and that's why she couldn't handle the drink. My Girl is a UNP 0 weight and it fit her comment. Not sure, but I always assumed she would say something different if I had the full body weight. (Never tried it though.) If so, then that idea could be added to the mocking comments as well. Like two types of comments when her breasts are not covered. One for 50+ weight and another for 50- weight. I don't think it would be really hard to implement.

The scenes themselves never really addressed the issue of the Player's body type, so I see no problem there. Could be wicked if the Strippers mocked the Player for her body during punishment, though. Maybe even give her a nickname, something like fatty or tiny. Even if it is only exaggerated. It's not like they refer to her by her name, anyway. And most women are very self-conscious of their bodies. :)

Love this mod, not really tried it before but is now in my top 5 must haves, only issue I get, is with devious devices. if any are equipped and I check the ignore devices in MCM settings, my character will start one of your animations, it looks as if someone is throwing her over their shoulder. This happens every 3 seconds roughly, so ofc have to play with no DD equipped to get it to perform, and perform it does , and very well.. hats off to you sir, tyvm for sharing :)

Sometimes I add scripts under MCM options to test things out quickly. I remember doing this with the carrying animations and also remember using ignore devices option. I might have forgotten to delete that script before the release. There was a similar issue with v2. If that's the case, I can fix it with a patch. I'll look into it.

Fantastic mod, bahow!

Spoilers below:

I've tried:

1. Reinstalling.

3. Updating reference

I can see the bunkhouse issue. After the dialogue you mentioned, actors (strippers and guard) should travel to their target locations of their ai packages. When all of them arrive at their destinations, scene advances to the next stage. One of the actors might have been stuck, preventing the advancement of the scene. Try using console commands getpos x setpos x, getpos y setpos y on the actors to move them a bit and see if it helps.

I'm not sure about the walktrough issue. This is what should happen;

Sripper starts saying a dialogue line (not a conversation with you), she drops the staff, she finishes her sentence and starts a conversation with you. So, she just needs to finish her dialogue for scene to advance. 

Seeing  [Force Greet]s or [cont.]s within dialogue options is a bad sign. Considering your problem with walkthrough scene, I guess you have a problem with dialogues. Do you have Fuz Ro Do'h installed? 

I know it is a minor issue, but could you perhaps make the mocking comments fit the body weight of the Player? Guess what? Not all of us are running around sporting DDs, yet they are still referred to as "melons". I know DDs are the Loverslab standard, but so is gangrape and you managed to steer clear of that so far. *fingers crossed it remains so*

When Haelga strips the Player, she comments on her being skinny/slim (or something) and that's why she couldn't handle the drink. My Girl is a UNP 0 weight and it fit her comment. Not sure, but I always assumed she would say something different if I had the full body weight. (Never tried it though.) If so, then that idea could be added to the mocking comments as well. Like two types of comments when her breasts are not covered. One for 50+ weight and another for 50- weight. I don't think it would be really hard to implement.

The scenes themselves never really addressed the issue of the Player's body type, so I see no problem there. Could be wicked if the Strippers mocked the Player for her body during punishment, though. Maybe even give her a nickname, something like fatty or tiny. Even if it is only exaggerated. It's not like they refer to her by her name, anyway. And most women are very self-conscious of their bodies. :)

They might be small melons :)

I have 3 characters that I use commonly. One is a two handed warrior with 85% weight (she's wielding a battleaxe afterall), other one is a mage with 15%. Actually I prefer smaller breasts. Occasionally I add dialogues based on your weight like Haelga's (There are 3 different dialogues you can get based on your body). But, you're right, there is no condition about your body weight for mocking dialogues. I can add that easily. 

They give you nicknames, not based on your body though :) And in the scenes where you punish them, you can comment on their body sizes as well. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I have some bad news about the new version.

1) It seems that I didn't restore any info about which choice you've made in Whiterun (in v1.0 and v1.1), I added a few lines of script with v2.1, so you have to play it again with the new version or with v2.1.

2) New version will most likely require you to finish the story mod of Whiterun and Riften before starting the new content. I'll try to implement an option which the mod assumes you got default endings, but that'll prevent you from playing Whiterun and Riften content.

3) Also, I'll assume you're already known as dragonborn unlike other versions.  

I'll try to share some screenshots soon.

In the short term you could learn to edit text in Creation Kit, it's very easy... Edit>Find Text> Search melons and after that it's just editing text.

Love this mod, not really tried it before but is now in my top 5 must haves, only issue I get, is with devious devices. if any are equipped and I check the ignore devices in MCM settings, my character will start one of your animations, it looks as if someone is throwing her over their shoulder. This happens every 3 seconds roughly, so ofc have to play with no DD equipped to get it to perform, and perform it does , and very well.. hats off to you sir, tyvm for sharing :)

Sometimes I add scripts under MCM options to test things out quickly. I remember doing this with the carrying animations and also remember using ignore devices option. I might have forgotten to delete that script before the release. There was a similar issue with v2. If that's the case, I can fix it with a patch. I'll look into it.

Fantastic mod, bahow!

Spoilers below:

I've tried:

1. Reinstalling.

3. Updating reference

I can see the bunkhouse issue. After the dialogue you mentioned, actors (strippers and guard) should travel to their target locations of their ai packages. When all of them arrive at their destinations, scene advances to the next stage. One of the actors might have been stuck, preventing the advancement of the scene. Try using console commands getpos x setpos x, getpos y setpos y on the actors to move them a bit and see if it helps.

I'm not sure about the walktrough issue. This is what should happen;

Sripper starts saying a dialogue line (not a conversation with you), she drops the staff, she finishes her sentence and starts a conversation with you. So, she just needs to finish her dialogue for scene to advance. 

Seeing  [Force Greet]s or [cont.]s within dialogue options is a bad sign. Considering your problem with walkthrough scene, I guess you have a problem with dialogues. Do you have Fuz Ro Do'h installed? 

They might be small melons :)

I have 3 characters that I use commonly. One is a two handed warrior with 85% weight (she's wielding a battleaxe afterall), other one is a mage with 15%. Actually I prefer smaller breasts. Occasionally I add dialogues based on your weight like Haelga's (There are 3 different dialogues you can get based on your body). But, you're right, there is no condition about your body weight for mocking dialogues. I can add that easily. 

They give you nicknames, not based on your body though :) And in the scenes where you punish them, you can comment on their body sizes as well. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) It seems that I didn't restore any info about which choice you've made in Whiterun (in v1.0 and v1.1), I added a few lines of script with v2.1, so you have to play it again with the new version or with v2.1.

2) New version will most likely require you to finish the story mod of Whiterun and Riften before starting the new content. I'll try to implement an option which the mod assumes you got default endings, but that'll prevent you from playing Whiterun and Riften content.

Hey! Thanks for the advice :D

Looks like reinstalling Fuz Ro D'oh solved the problem (although I still occasionally got the 'Force Greet' thing)! 

I must say, fan-freaking-tastic work! I haven't seen such quality work since DI!

Thank you so much :D

that are no bad news. they are minor annoyances at best. i dont have a problem with needing to play the content again. keep the great work coming. im excited for the update

Sorry for my english.

Bahow. Thank you for your wonderful mod. It was fun. I tnink this mod lacks description of the emotion in text, for example, fear, tears... ( at the Riften)

I offer a two possible scenarios: The heroine is accused of theft and execute a search. The heroine gets into another's house and gets to a trap.

As for next version (either 2.2v or 3v) I would like to suggest:

-Strippers strip other people too. There could be added options in MCM to toggle this, for instance, strippers can strip your follower instead of you (then, depending on the follower, she would run away embarrassed, crouch down, etc), and an option for them to target specific or random females around the city/place (strip the female, she runs away embarrassed and/or enters a house/place :D)

-Dragonborn can strip. Yes, this one would be really great, similar idea to the strippers stripping other people, but now you can strip too (a targeting spell or shout that makes you play an animation while stripping a female), with this you can prank other females or even your own follower. Ah, and it would be also nice if it had an option for "follower pranks" where randomly (or determined by a chance slider) your follower pranks you by stripping you.

I could die happy if I see this things in your mod, and as always, thanks for the mod Bahow  :D

Sorry for my english.

Bahow. Thank you for your wonderful mod. It was fun. I tnink this mod lacks description of the emotion in text, for example, fear, tears... ( at the Riften)

I offer a two possible scenarios: The heroine is accused of theft and execute a search. The heroine gets into another's house and gets to a trap.

Yeah, this is true for Riften. In Whiterun, your pose makes your face visible throughout the scene. That allowed me to add facial expressions to your character like anger or pleasure. 

In Riften, you're in a kind of bend over pose. You can't see your character's face. That's why there is a lack of expressions.

I don't like to add expressions via text, such as *fears*, *cries*, *sheds a tear*, *smiles*... I don't even like to write basic groans like "ah oh"... but they are there :) 

Also, I don't think you can make Dragonborn cry so easily :)  (Yet, I did it in my other mod before with a shader effect.)

-Strippers strip other people too. There could be added options in MCM to toggle this, for instance, strippers can strip your follower instead of you (then, depending on the follower, she would run away embarrassed, crouch down, etc), and an option for them to target specific or random females around the city/place (strip the female, she runs away embarrassed and/or enters a house/place :D)

-Dragonborn can strip. Yes, this one would be really great, similar idea to the strippers stripping other people, but now you can strip too (a targeting spell or shout that makes you play an animation while stripping a female), with this you can prank other females or even your own follower. Ah, and it would be also nice if it had an option for "follower pranks" where randomly (or determined by a chance slider) your follower pranks you by stripping you.

I could die happy if I see this things in your mod, and as always, thanks for the mod Bahow  :D

I'm very busy with my job these days. Do not have much free time and I have many things in my mind I want to include. So my priority is just finishing the story mode. Additions and improvement of the other mechanics are not my main concern right now. Maybe later with another update.

You pranking your follower is already included, kind of.

I have an issue

When i exit a building without playercontrols, player gets stuck.....

Sometimes i manage to make it go on using player.moveto command sometimes i can t do anything.

Another question for ending:

Any way after the 2 girls are captured they can get free and reverse the situation? :)

I already seen every other ending i guess but that bug makes tries a pain

Sorry for my english.

Yeah, this is true for Riften. In Whiterun, your pose makes your face visible throughout the scene. That allowed me to add facial expressions to your character like anger or pleasure. 

In Riften, you're in a kind of bend over pose. You can't see your character's face. That's why there is a lack of expressions.

I don't like to add expressions via text, such as *fears*, *cries*, *sheds a tear*, *smiles*... I don't even like to write basic groans like "ah oh"... but they are there :)

Also, I don't think you can make Dragonborn cry so easily :)  (Yet, I did it in my other mod before with a shader effect.)

I'm very busy with my job these days. Do not have much free time and I have many things in my mind I want to include. So my priority is just finishing the story mode. Additions and improvement of the other mechanics are not my main concern right now. Maybe later with another update.

You pranking your follower is already included, kind of.

Yes, I understand that you have your priorities and things to do, I just would like a lot to see these things added to the mod, and we can be certain that they would be great additions. About the "pranking the follower", yea, I had already found it before I wrote this topic.

I'd love a few more things added

1. if the player him/herself removes cloths he/she doesn't cover up.. some of us love the freedom!

2. player redresses her/himself after the "redface" event

3. being able to tell the guards that I love to be free / topless / nude anyway! so deal with it

You already talked about a way to implement npcs later remembering the Player being stripped/punished. It could be an optional dialogue option, or random comment later. And I just remembered that in Lethal Weapon, Riggs pranks Murtaigh by putting up embarrassing pictures of him throughout the office. Something similar could be implemented.

Let's stay in Riften. There could be flyers found around the city with a drawn picture of a butt and a coin and a text like "Dragonborn Piggy Bank" or something. Or a Piggy Bank with the signature Iron Helmet on. It doesn't need to be photorealistic. Something along the lines of the Dark Brotherhood hand print message, no more detailed. Definitely hand drawn. If the Player owns Honeyside, there could be one of these put up at the door. Like some vanilla messages. Maybe even a few coins in front of the door.

Or if the Player did Friend Abuser/Spreader, these could be about the Blonde (Jane). She would be no longer around, and you could see why. :D

It would be just a harmless prank. kinda like when we used to hand out caricatures of teachers in school until the whole place was littered with them. The Strippers did the "hard" job, but the audience shouldn't just forget about it. I know I wouldn't.

I have an issue

Sometimes i manage to make it go on using player.moveto command sometimes i can t do anything.

Any way after the 2 girls are captured they can get free and reverse the situation? :)

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "without player controls". During the scenes I disable some of the player controls like movement and combat. When the scene ends, they get enabled again.  

If your PC gets stuck even after a scene ends, you can type "setplayeraidriven 0" "enableplayercontrols" into the console.

No, there is no outcome where they reverse the situation. You're the boss in that scene, but I'm sure they won't forget what happened if you go with that route :)

I'd love a few more things added

1. if the player him/herself removes cloths he/she doesn't cover up.. some of us love the freedom!

2. player redresses her/himself after the "redface" event

3. being able to tell the guards that I love to be free / topless / nude anyway! so deal with it

1) You can toggle off the General Cover feature. (Also, it's "off" by default, you must have enabled it.) 

2) After a scene ends you gain your controls back. So, you can dress up again. If you mean dress up animations, I'm not intended to do those.

3) Even if I try to give various choices and dialogue options, you need to get along in terms of story sometimes :)

You already talked about a way to implement npcs later remembering the Player being stripped/punished. It could be an optional dialogue option, or random comment later. And I just remembered that in Lethal Weapon, Riggs pranks Murtaigh by putting up embarrassing pictures of him throughout the office. Something similar could be implemented.

Let's stay in Riften. There could be flyers found around the city with a drawn picture of a butt and a coin and a text like "Dragonborn Piggy Bank" or something. Or a Piggy Bank with the signature Iron Helmet on. It doesn't need to be photorealistic. Something along the lines of the Dark Brotherhood hand print message, no more detailed. Definitely hand drawn. If the Player owns Honeyside, there could be one of these put up at the door. Like some vanilla messages. Maybe even a few coins in front of the door.

Or if the Player did Friend Abuser/Spreader, these could be about the Blonde (Jane). She would be no longer around, and you could see why. :D

It would be just a harmless prank. kinda like when we used to hand out caricatures of teachers in school until the whole place was littered with them. The Strippers did the "hard" job, but the audience shouldn't just forget about it. I know I wouldn't.

Yeah, I remember saying that. I'll look into it when I'm done with the story. 

That's a pretty good idea. I have to implement that :) Someone needs to do the drawings, though. 

Blonde might get her reputation back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress is going a bit slow for v3. I'll give you updates as I move on. I might ask for help for small tasks, in the future. 

Also here is a few screenshots. There is not much to spoil, so, I won't be using spoiler tags. 

One more thing, there might be another art image by the previous artist coming soon.

post-127712-0-55095200-1440928699_thumb.png

post-127712-0-19831600-1440928725_thumb.png

post-127712-0-09853800-1440928746_thumb.png

post-127712-0-96636400-1440928768_thumb.png

I have an issue

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "without player controls". During the scenes I disable some of the player controls like movement and combat. When the scene ends, they get enabled again.  

If your PC gets stuck even after a scene ends, you can type "setplayeraidriven 0" "enableplayercontrols" into the console.

No, there is no outcome where they reverse the situation. You're the boss in that scene, but I'm sure they won't forget what happened if you go with that route :)

Testing more i noticed one thing.

When 

the brunette takes the blonde girl outside in riften

everything works fine until i leave halega bunkhouse.

At that time i can see the brunette with the blondie on his shoulder stuck outside the bunkhouse and player is stuck too.

Using enableplayercontrols unstuck player but with NPC still stuck no way of going further.

Tried to teleport via console NPCs but it didn t unstuck them.

everything else, and any other scene works fine....

[Lucky Sub] Riften-Ending

This was hands down the best thing i have ever seen in a mod. The humiliation and my characters true exhibitionist nature coming out to play was amazing :heart:

I cant wait to see what the future will bring with this mod, i am literally in love with this. :blush:

..I just wish it could go on forever :lol: 

hi...

sorry for bothering you guys, but there's still something i'm missing in this mod...  i mean...  in thos tread i read of events, endings, titles and so on... but nothing of that happens to me...

i went to Whiterun, met the random girl and got stripped a couple of times...  besides that nothing else happened...  i kept playing, stayed in the city a couple of days and when i met the girl again now i could talk to her, asking why she stripped me (that she would deny) or telling i knew her (and she'd tell i'm wrong)...  nothing more. :(

kept playing, left and returned to whiterun several times... yet when i meet the random girl still i can talk to her with those 2 choises but nothing new happens... :(

what's wrong ?  maybe i should have done something i didn't ?  :-/