TERA Online -pack 2015-

Amazing work! Those are some heavily detailed armors....

Can these armors be converted to unp with outfit studio or that's pretty much impossible?

You can with armors without Havok Physics, because they have just the basic HDT skeleton.

For others, i will give a pack for UNP modders, but not now.

Have you thought about making Unified UNP conversions yet? (probably not as I suppose you like CBBE more, but still)

I'm a noob with UNP i never used that :/, (well ok, only 1 time for testing) it's why i don't consider make update with.

The better way is to find  a expert modder with UNP for make that.

just tried the new mounts... they're awesome !!

i'll test the armors now... i hope it will work with bodyslide (i have unp skinny body)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! :wub: :wub:

attachicon.gifHircine0066.png

Thanks,  that whould be working with UNP preset.

tried all basic armors with UNP (skinny) + Bodyslide >> works fine

triel all "bounce Breast and Butt" armors >> works almost fine (it just add too much bounce for my taste)

no clipping, no texture glitches, all is working as intended atm :)

post-747554-0-37208400-1428253488_thumb.pngpost-747554-0-67262200-1428253511_thumb.png

:)

i'll test the armors now... i hope it will work with bodyslide (i have unp skinny body)

triel all "bounce Breast and Butt" armors >> works almost fine (it just add too much bounce for my taste)

attachicon.gifSheogorath0035.pngattachicon.gifSheogorath0036.png

Not to bust your parade, but there are indeed texture glitches in your screenshot. The breast textures are shifted upwards, since the TERA pack is for CBBE but you have UNP textures installed. But I suppose it's not too bad if it doesn't bother you too much.

Not to bust your parade, but there are indeed texture glitches in your screenshot. The breast textures are shifted upwards, since the TERA pack is for CBBE but you have UNP textures installed. But I suppose it's not too bad if it doesn't bother you too much.

You can use UNP preset for all armors with bodyslide, with Havok too, that will working, but like says Cell, you will find gliches textures in the hips when you see hips texture body.

For full armors , any problem.

yup there's some "minor" glitches but it's fine for me... i would like to try bodyslide but still don't understand how it really works with a UNP body to convert armor's size ;)

this armor is human H11.

I don't remember very well , but i think Asianboy have don't realised this one too.

For new armors, i don't take request, i work only with the feeling.

If a day i decide to make news, you will have news armors, but for the moment i will take a break with armors.

ok, almost tested all armors... one problem : the Castanic FH19 body... each time i try to equip it >> CTD. it only happens with this part

maybe something wrong ?

the HDT parts are awesome, the cape is sometimes "clunky", going through butt ;)

i love the new hi-res. textures

I have tested castanic H19, any problem for me :/, you should have a problem with the skeleton, don't forget to have the last version.

The Havok with the cap have some problems, for the moment  not really of solutions.

i am sorry but i dont see the link to download it? and when i whend to bless armor one seim ting when i click donwload will i get only text will seying the seim link where i donwload byfor

it at the bottum it says Spoiler tho i wish above that it would say Download

ok, i tested some of your armors and they're awesome :)

just few problems :

each time i equip the Castanic FH19 body >> ETD (exit to desktop)

same for the Castanic FL26 body

all other body are fine, i don't understand why these 2 make my game stop (i have the last XP32 skeleton no bbp... do i need the BBP one ?)

some parts of certain armors aren't sellable at merchants, they don't appear in menu... not a big issue by the way :)

and the last, for the Castanic FK Dark, it would be nice to be able to hide the helmet because it mess sometimes with hair (and i would love a capeless version of this great outfit)

that's all atm, thanks again for your wonderfull work and all these amazing armors :)

post-747554-0-17618900-1428452261_thumb.png  post-747554-0-09225200-1428452285_thumb.png