TERA Online -pack 2015-

ok, i tested some of your armors and they're awesome :)

just few problems :

each time i equip the Castanic FH19 body >> ETD (exit to desktop)

same for the Castanic FL26 body

all other body are fine, i don't understand why these 2 make my game stop (i have the last XP32 skeleton no bbp... do i need the BBP one ?)

some parts of certain armors aren't sellable at merchants, they don't appear in menu... not a big issue by the way :)

and the last, for the Castanic FK Dark, it would be nice to be able to hide the helmet because it mess sometimes with hair (and i would love a capeless version of this great outfit)

that's all atm, thanks again for your wonderfull work and all these amazing armors :)

attachicon.gifHircine0077.png  attachicon.gifHircine0078.png

try to reinstall your skeleton with a clean base.

delete manually the skeleton here:

Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.nif

Reinstall the last version here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D26800%26preview%3D&pUp=1(Groovtama version)

If you have again CDT, you have a conflict with a other mod.

some parts of certain armors aren't sellable at merchants, they don't appear in menu... not a big issue by the way

i will take a look, thanks.

Ugh, will you upload the UNP meshes? I don't know how to work with BodySlide... I tried your preset, followed the mini tutorial, but I get crusehd breasts and other strange results.

Anyway, the armors are amazing. Thanks in advance for any help.

Same problem here you don't have the good skeleton:

intall the last version:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D26800%26preview%3D&pUp=1(Groovtama version)

some parts of certain armors aren't sellable at merchants, they don't appear in menu... not a big issue by the way

for the armors that can't be sold, in fact they're sellable but not at blacksmith, in general stores i can sell them ;)

so, for the armors that "crash" my game. i reinstalled correctly and... same problem > CTD

i'm using a custom race (Ningheim), i checked on the Nexus page for this mod and i found this :

-----------------------

"Q: I'm using a mod that adds armor/clothing/necklaces/rings and some of them don't show up!

A: That mod's author probably did not include the Default Race to the list of races that can use his/her mod. Contact the author for a fix or do it yourself in the CK by going to Items->ArmorAddons and look for pieces that belong to the mod. Open such an item and on the right-hand you'll have a list of valid races. Click the race called "DefaultRace", press OK and save."

-----------------------

Maybe it could be that ?

Anyway, i reinstalled my Ningheim Mod, then the XP32 Mod and tried the FH19 body > CTD

Then, i copied the character assets folder from XP32 into The Ningheim Race/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/ (skeleton.hkx skeleton.nif skeletonbeast.nif) and the folder character assets female from XP32 into /The Ningheim Race/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/female/ and >> CTD again

I tried everything and really don't understand why these 2 body armor crash my game, with the others i have absolutely zero problem.

It's not that much because it's only 2 armors but i really want to understand what's causing this :)

for the armors that can't be sold, in fact they're sellable but not at blacksmith, in general stores i can sell them ;)

so, for the armors that "crash" my game. i reinstalled correctly and... same problem > CTD

i'm using a custom race (Ningheim), i checked on the Nexus page for this mod and i found this :

-----------------------

"Q: I'm using a mod that adds armor/clothing/necklaces/rings and some of them don't show up!

A: That mod's author probably did not include the Default Race to the list of races that can use his/her mod. Contact the author for a fix or do it yourself in the CK by going to Items->ArmorAddons and look for pieces that belong to the mod. Open such an item and on the right-hand you'll have a list of valid races. Click the race called "DefaultRace", press OK and save."

-----------------------

Maybe it could be that ?

Anyway, i reinstalled my Ningheim Mod, then the XP32 Mod and tried the FH19 body > CTD

Then, i copied the character assets folder from XP32 into The Ningheim Race/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/ (skeleton.hkx skeleton.nif skeletonbeast.nif) and the folder character assets female from XP32 into /The Ningheim Race/meshes/actors/character/Ningheim/female/ and >> CTD again

I tried everything and really don't understand why these 2 body armor crash my game, with the others i have absolutely zero problem.

It's not that much because it's only 2 armors but i really want to understand what's causing this :)

I was about to comment that those 2 armors have worked fine for me, but it seems you found the problem is a incompatibility with the Ningheim race mod (I use it with a Nord character and it does not CTD). Have you tried that fix in Creation Kit on those two armors?

I was about to comment that those 2 armors have worked fine for me, but it seems you found the problem is a incompatibility with the Ningheim race mod (I use it with a Nord character and it does not CTD). Have you tried that fix in Creation Kit on those two armors?

Not tried in the creation kit yet... i'll check if i can modify it (but before i need to know how to do it with the Mod Organizer system :))

I just tried to change my race in Nord, equip the body and CTD again... but i suspect some script didnt go so well... i'll take a look in the Creation Kit

[EDIT] each time i try to load the esp in the CK, it crash the CK... problem of localization -_-

I registered just for this! Very awesome work mate.

I've got a few questions though as you might imagine. I've got CBBE downloaded and in BodySlide I've built the CBBE HDT Body. I downloaded the BodySlide version of the TERA pack to update the armors, but a few of the armors with moving parts seem to completely freak out. Other than that, this is perfect!

I assume I've done something wrong?

Thanks in advance for -any- help and for this mod!

Edited by Nerakk

If you use bodyslide, yes that can deformed badly some meshes (like cape, like you says), it's relates with the sliders strengh.

I don't have really "magic" solution for that . (the better solution is to retouch with 3dsmax).

Yeah, I understand. I was just asking if it was something that was a known issue as I'm using the CBBE Slim (0.5 Weight) standard.

I'll give the CBBE package a shot to see if that fixes some of the issues!

Keep up the good work man. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have no slider presets for this set. Have tried multiple times to add the group to my existing preset nothing worked. Same thing with your BLESS armor pack. I have newest bodyslide 2.4, and have read the bodyslide guide.

The strangest thing is that I cannot even save preset for any of the armors. I just get "Failed to save preset!" which is first time I have ever encountered that. The all other bodyslide armor seem to be working fine. Your two armor packs are giving me issues and unsure as to why. Is that covered some where and I just missed it?

It's a bug from bodyslide, but easy to resolve, open and put these lines in your sliderpreset:

<SliderPresets>
    <Preset name="(your bodypreset)" set="CBBE Body HDT">
            <Group name="s6 BS BLESS Armor" />

<Group name="s6 BS TERA pack HAVOK/HDT" />

Hopeful that does happen in the future. For now, it appears that will require me to install the whole mod. Kind of clutters up the blacksmith, but thanks for the info. And I think it was HUMANFH15 gloves requires iron ingots and dragonbone gauntlets, which seem strange given the rest of the set only needed iron.