TERA Online -pack 2015-

Hello, this is some screenshoots from my next update:

new horses, new armors, Havok physics and bugs corrections:

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-30 20-56-24-19.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-30 20-55-12-69.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-30 20-55-29-58.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-30 20-29-01-24.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-30 20-28-16-31.jpgattachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-30 20-27-42-22.jpg

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-03-07 03-12-44-99.jpg

*edit: 1 armor with better effect added.

my god i don't know what to say.    oh would you ever consider adding the armors to the level list ? and maybe a fix for helms for the beast races i know thees armors are for mostly humans but i find humans to be over used when it comes to armor mods but still this is awesome

hqdefault.jpg

hello, first of all i liked to thank you for you awesome work, using it with UNP, very nice armors, no texture glitch, working like a charm :')

(i still hope for helmets btw)

i have a question : i've made some screenshots containing your armors and i wonder if i can upload them and post them ? i post a lot of screenshots on Nexus.

regards :')

[EDIT] test upload screenshot

it's screenshots like this

post-747554-0-20388600-1427809326_thumb.png

For the level list, i don't know for the moment, but i will take a look for beast race.

hi,

for putting any armor in the level list, i use Lootification (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32339/?)

it works very well for me, its the only reproccer i use

and the new horses, they look fantastic :D

Thanks, i will take a look.

so, as promised, the pics :)

Aman

attachicon.gifTeraArmors09.png attachicon.gifTeraArmors09b.png attachicon.gifTeraArmors01.png

my favourite :$

attachicon.gifTeraArmors02.png

attachicon.gifTeraArmors04b.png attachicon.gifTeraArmors03.png attachicon.gifTeraArmors04.png attachicon.gifTeraArmors08.png

Castanic

attachicon.gifTeraArmors05.png

High Elf

attachicon.gifTeraArmors06.png

Human

attachicon.gifTeraArmors07.png

awesome job, i hope for more UNP sets soon :)

Added.

More screenshots :

attachicon.gifHircine0033.pngattachicon.gifHircine0034.pngattachicon.gifHircine0035.pngattachicon.gifHircine0036.pngattachicon.gifHircine0037.png

and i liked to thank you for the reflections settings to change in the enbseries.ini file (in another of your topics)... it looks definitely better :)

Added.

hi. does this mod contains the previous armors of tera?

What do you mean by previous armors?

i think the next update, you going to love it:

post-30616-0-93208600-1427974696_thumb.jpg

@s666 .. what I meant was before this pack was uploaded here, there way countless of Tera armors uploaded here..So thus this mod include all tera armor that has been uploaded long ago?..

you can find only armors specified on the main page, and this mod is comptatible with other Tera mods like Asian boy pack.

First and foremost, just wanted to say 'Thank You' for uploading this for all of us to use.  Some seriously awesome work.  With that in mind, while I love the armors, it was a little disappointing when I couldn't go about upgrading them on the Workbench.  So I went ahead and added in the recipes for for them and figured I'd share with everyone else in case they wanted it.  Maybe this got fixed in a later version, but if so I haven't grabbed it and the issue is with me.

thanks a lot for this. only an issue at the moment, it seems that you forgot the AMAN FH21 Boots... i can't upgrade them.

all sets are ok but these boots are missing... and i don't have the knowledge to add 'em :'(

Amazing work! Those are some heavily detailed armors....

Can these armors be converted to unp with outfit studio or that's pretty much impossible?

You can with armors without Havok Physics, because they have just the basic HDT skeleton.

For others, i will give a pack for UNP modders, but not now.