Male content call out!

This might sound simple but has anyone thought about adding books to Skyrim? For those who like their roleplay, you might visit your follower's home and they have some gay erotica on their shelf? Or that mysterious NPCs house whos into the dark arts and bondage? Ive been working on a few which feature spanking for my own taste but it might be interesting if any writers or artists want to see thier work added in game like this.

I want to make custom NPCs with custom homes and look at doing quests featured for a male Character and these books could play a part. Maybe theres a note given by the courier lad of someone wanting your services. I dunno. Just a thought.

That sounds like a really great idea. I'd write some, but I'm not really that good at Erotica. I've tried, but it always turns bloody. :s If you wanted a twisted Laymon-ish Beasthouse quest in Skyrim, I'd totally volunteer to help with that. :lol:

I'll listen to any ideas. Feel free yo PM me the details

This might sound simple but has anyone thought about adding books to Skyrim? For those who like their roleplay, you might visit your follower's home and they have some gay erotica on their shelf? Or that mysterious NPCs house whos into the dark arts and bondage? Ive been working on a few which feature spanking for my own taste but it might be interesting if any writers or artists want to see thier work added in game like this.

I want to make custom NPCs with custom homes and look at doing quests featured for a male Character and these books could play a part. Maybe theres a note given by the courier lad of someone wanting your services. I dunno. Just a thought.

I've written a story or two, but to be honest, I don't think they're all that great. I think it might be fun to try my hand again, though. Also, I think it might be fun to do something like The Lusty Argonian Maid, but with guys. Not exactly erotica, but not-so-subtle innuendo and obvious dirty references? Dunno. Just throwing out ideas here.

I'm sure I'm in the minority on this, but wish there were more options for average males or something. 99.9% of all the male stuff has them being giant muscular brutes, flimsy super thin mage types, or super feminine looking. Everytime I try to find clothing or armor for a male follower I'm making, it's either too bulky looking, too many useless belts and sashes and buckles, too girly looking and skimpy, or it's some kind of skin tight armor.

I can't seem to find rouge like armors that aren't too "busy" and have too much stuff on them. The only stuff that fits what I'm looking for are heavy armors or knight looking stuff that doesn't match what I try to make. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for the guys out there who want to play male

characters that don't fit the category or overly masculine or overly feminine.

i think what makes male armor and clothing look so bulky and sill is the animations males have. That gorilla like stance in vanilla is so bleh. I've tried using some animation overhauls, but honestly, of all the male walk replaces I've tried none of them were really good quailty and kind of stuck out like a sore thumb. I want male characters like Aaron from Final Fantasy 10 or like Blade from...Blade. I don't want body builders or girly men. there has to be some kind of middle ground somewhere.

Niobia, Apart from the animation (which, I agree, the arms go out far too wide as if everyone was wearing full-plate), there might still be a few good choices out there for you:

Deadly Trio: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37746/?(maybe too many buckles for you on this one)

Scoundrel: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60276/?(might be too skimpy and tight fitting for you)

Also, a few of the original Tera conversions (not the skimpy ones), might work for you, like zalisleather, Keener, Castanic Hunter, although they may seem too skin-tight for you.

Ixum, may I ask which mods you were using to make your "The Cave" images? I have searched and came up empty-handed.

Hmm, doesn't ring a bell, which images are those

Ah, I apologize! I was confused - the images were on SkyrimManLove's blog, not yours. Sorry, thanks anyway.

I feel slightly awkward about what I would like to ask. if this is the wrong place to ask, please forgive me.

My character, Rachel, is a young prostitute in Whiterun.  at the moment she is female. I would like to make her a feminine boy. my inner sissy fantasies are many and varied, with her, I get to suck cock and get fucked if only digitally. she is everything I am not. pretty, slim, petite and sexually active.

I have seen that there is a mod to add a penis to a UNP body. would it work with UnPetite?  for the look I'm after her penis would have to be a maximum of 4" when erect. is this possible?

I chose UnPetite because at slider position 0 it is very close to the type of body I would love to have. the problem is her tits. I would like her to be flat chested like the traps I admire on Tumblr. is this possible?

my final question is about sexual acts.  how difficult would it be to restrict the animations that Sexlab uses to cock sucking and anal fucking? 

my parting thought. the amount of semen my girl swallows should affect her hunger don't you think?

post-687159-0-57135900-1424118525_thumb.jpg on her knees as usual.

I feel slightly awkward about what I would like to ask. if this is the wrong place to ask, please forgive me.

My character, Rachel, is a young prostitute in Whiterun.  at the moment she is female. I would like to make her a feminine boy. my inner sissy fantasies are many and varied, with her, I get to suck cock and get fucked if only digitally. she is everything I am not. pretty, slim, petite and sexually active.

I have seen that there is a mod to add a penis to a UNP body. would it work with UnPetite?  for the look I'm after her penis would have to be a maximum of 4" when erect. is this possible?

I chose UnPetite because at slider position 0 it is very close to the type of body I would love to have. the problem is her tits. I would like her to be flat chested like the traps I admire on Tumblr. is this possible?

my final question is about sexual acts.  how difficult would it be to restrict the animations that Sexlab uses to cock sucking and anal fucking? 

my parting thought. the amount of semen my girl swallows should affect her hunger don't you think?

attachicon.gifrachel.jpg on her knees as usual.

yeah, it's a wrong place for this.

attachicon.gifrachel.jpg on her knees as usual.

To restrict animations, unselect them in the SexLab Toggle Aniamtions screen. It will work in most cases unless a mod calls a specific animation by name.

I cannot answer your question about using the penis mod on the UNP body. Would be better asking the mod owner in thier threads.

SOS Schlong for females - UNP: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

UNPetite - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35748/?

I'm guessing by the fact that SOS Schlong for females - UNP is a mod to adds a penis to the UNP body that the two will work given that they are the same skeleton and built for that reason. The only way to find out is either ask the right people or try yourself. Good luck!

So I decided that since I was sorting through Mod Organizer to give SAM a try. I got it working and all and I like the idea of hacing different body shapes and body hair fr my characters/followers. My one tiny complaint is I liked the SOS underwear. Before I go ripping it out myself from the mod is it available anywhere?

So I decided that since I was sorting through Mod Organizer to give SAM a try. I got it working and all and I like the idea of hacing different body shapes and body hair fr my characters/followers. My one tiny complaint is I liked the SOS underwear. Before I go ripping it out myself from the mod is it available anywhere?

Do you mean underwear in general or a specific piece? The original SAM armor mod has some robes that are underpants

Do you mean underwear in general or a specific piece? The original SAM armor mod has some robes that are underpants

Well in SOS there was that brown leather underwear that came with it that the shop keeper walked around in.

EDIT: Sticking with SOS for now. I'll just overwrite SOS textures with the SAM and Ixum textures.

In other news I'm going home for a bit (if anyone reads the posts on NSAP) and I think I'll start looking at planning a questing mod and give it a go. I finally switched to mod Organizer, sorted my mods and have profile so I'm feeling pretty happy right now with a fresh game. Woot! Only thing I can't really get to work well right now is Joy Of Perspective as using the XP32 skeleton. Mght need to go hunting on another on that's compatible.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I wish there were more skimpy SOS armors that were more realistic. When I say realistic, I mean that it's skimpy enough to look sexy but the genitals and other vital areas are covered because that just makes more sense, not to mention it ruins roleplaying since nobody wears armor in public that has their schlong hanging out.

You can always use the SOS Protective Undies or the Schlong Protective Gear to give a little bit of extra coverage.

Super late reply but this might just suit my tastes, thank you!

eryrwyn - yep. being the son of sanguine and dibella, and the god of fertility and male genitalia in addition to dragonborn, pretty much requires a big cock.  About 15" soft and 20" hard (I measured after one of our trysts...)  :)  The piercings come from kendo's PA piercings for SOS here on LL.  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1661-kendo-2s-piercings-and-pas-for-sos/ 

Lad of the Lake is particularly cute ixum.

Running through Bleak Falls entry room again I noticed something...odd. I've had SOS installed for a while now, but checking the corpse of that bandit who is lying arched onto the table (right hand side of the room) he shifted a bit and I could see up the fur armor that, well, his dick wasn't visible the way it should have been. Are there any SOS armors that would fix that without making him basically naked? Is it something that now comes with SOS and I just need to get off my lazy ass and update?  Like I said, I'm not interested in armor that is going to have everyone dangling out all the time or that is skimpy, just realistic in that if I go for an up-your-fur-armor-skirt with free cam I'll actually see what should be there and not BethSoft's castrations. Thanks!