Male content call out!

9 hours ago, KillingSilence said:

Those outfits are simply amazing!! Did you modify them yourself or can I load them somewhere? I know about BDO but not this skimpyfied version. O-O 

Yes i mod them all myself. No bdo or bloodborne skimpy version so far for males indeed. That's why i suggest you combine armor to make your own taste. It's fun and sure sexy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 11:39 AM, cetuximab said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but can anyone recommend face/hair replacers for the stock male NPCs in the game?  Looking for something realistic but nice, like Bijin stuff for males.

No, this is the best place for it. The front page just doesn't reflect the content posted in all of the pages of this thread. I know that I've posted more than one male NPC remodel. I'll try to post one that I haven't posted before.

I just post links for the Special Edition versions of Dx's Better Men of Skyrim and Pretty Face so I technically won't be re-posting even if I did post the Legendary Edition version previously.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18976

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12134

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Notkastar said:

Hey, Is there's a way to filter out screenshots and etc. so that the links to mods only show up in a thread?

It's fine and all but purely looking for Male Content to add to the ol' Skyrim, Ya know?

(Outfits, Mods and so on.)

That function doesn't seem to exist on this site just yet. It would probably be a good idea to implement various content type filters eventually, though. 

Every specialty focused mod thread ends up having the mods lost in-between pages upon pages of screenshots given enough time.

5 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

That function doesn't seem to exist on this site just yet. It would probably be a good idea to implement various content type filters eventually, though. 

Every specialty focused mod thread ends up having the mods lost in-between pages upon pages of screenshots given enough time.

Ah, Shame to hear that's the case m8.

Honestly, I personally wouldn't mind all the screenshot if the people posting them

would just provide the link to or the name of the mod for the body and/or clothing

along with the post instead of just the picture by its self.  

With a link or even the name, we can have our characters dawning

the same cool looking gear but with just a picture all there is to say is "nice."

There's nothing to do with it on the other person's end and at the end of the day;

The more it's posted on a thread like this for male content to add to Skyrim;

the more it starts to become clutter.

Got plenty of sexy outfit mods for my female characters.  Trying to branch out into outfits for my male characters as well.  Found some good armors but I would also like some normal clothing too.  Got a character I'm designing who would really benefit from some noble clothing.  Ideally I would like them to be SoS compatible so a bulge would shrink or grow depending on his size.  Are there any mods like that? 

1 hour ago, raptor4d4 said:

Got plenty of sexy outfit mods for my female characters.  Trying to branch out into outfits for my male characters as well.  Found some good armors but I would also like some normal clothing too.  Got a character I'm designing who would really benefit from some noble clothing.  Ideally I would like them to be SoS compatible so a bulge would shrink or grow depending on his size.  Are there any mods like that? 

SoS (and SAM) default underwear actually scale with actor's bulge, though to not so evident extent. 

They are also not so dynamically responsive to the manhood's animation. 

The main reasons of scarcity of such mods are twofold: 

1. The majority (I dare to say 'almost all') of the meshes of the male armor/ clothing mods are too low-poli to reproduce the bulge around the crotch.
  2. Even the weight painting of such 'bulge-aware' armor/ clothing meshes are responsive to the NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase], NPC Genitals01 [Gen01], and NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot] bones only in most cases. In short, the armor/clothing bulge only cover less than ca. 20% of the length of his size.  

Please also see the following thread (on VP.com) for the technical information: https://vectorplexus.com/topic/842-scaling-underwear-for-sam/

AFAIK the armor/ clothing of RefurbMadness, as suggested by FauxFurry in your original thread would be only the realistic choices with the bulge functionality.

46 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

SoS (and SAM) default underwear actually scale with actor's bulge, though to not so evident extent. 

They are also not so dynamically responsive to the manhood's animation. 

The main reasons of scarcity of such mods are twofold: 

1. The majority (I dare to say 'almost all') of the meshes of the male armor/ clothing mods are too low-poli to reproduce the bulge around the crotch.
  2. Even the weight painting of such 'bulge-aware' armor/ clothing meshes are responsive to the NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase], NPC Genitals01 [Gen01], and NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot] bones only in most cases. In short, the armor/clothing bulge only cover less than ca. 20% of the length of his size.  

Please also see the following thread (on VP.com) for the technical information: https://vectorplexus.com/topic/842-scaling-underwear-for-sam/

AFAIK the armor/ clothing of RefurbMadness, as suggested by FauxFurry in your original thread would be only the realistic choices with the bulge functionality.

Yeah I found some good armor sets thanks to the links in my original thread but I'm having trouble finding good normal clothing options to go with it.  Was wondering what the options were.