27 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

Haha, This reminds me of those...Saints Row?...GTA?...days, forget which one, I think both had a dildo you could whack people with lol. :)

It was Saint's Row the Third and Saints Row 4 which had The Penetrator/ Dildo Bat weapon. It could destroy a small car with three smacks.

Hmm, oh dear, it seems the weapons are lacking...something...important, When I view them in the inventory, what should be the model is instead a BIG red box with a white exclamation mark in the middle, when I equip the weapon, instead of seeing my character holding the club, instead the aforementioned red box shows up all around her.

This is odd, I've checked the mod in Mod Organizer 2 and it appears all the files are present, the meshes and textures seem intact, and the file and esp is active... what could be causing this? :/

Anyone else getting this or is it just me?

EDIT: Whoops... I'm so used to mods being made for Skyrim LE I didn't realize this was a SSE mod, Hurr Durr. :( aw, is there an LE version?

5 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

EDIT: Whoops... I'm so used to mods being made for Skyrim LE I didn't realize this was a SSE mod, Hurr Durr. :( aw, is there an LE version?

I don't plan on converting myself but anyone who cares to can go ahead and do that and post it over in the original Skyrim section.

• 2 years later...

ESL flagged ESP distributing said artifacts and their magical counter parts throughout appropriate leveled lists. Bash patch might be necessary or might not be. I've no idea what you've got in your load out. Also included re-textures which can be easily removed by yourself if you don't like, or mixed and matched with the originals using file explorer or wotever - The choice is yours!.

Original ESP and meshes and textures required, so just load this after the originals in the Mod Organizer of your choice. 

MagicBigIronDildos.7z