[SEARCH] Male "bulge" outfits and armors?

I've started designing a new OC.  You can see his picture below.  Already got a whole backstory written for him too.  And part of that backstory is the fact that he has a very large cock.  I'm still tweaking the size so the picture below is not accurate anymore.  Need to find the right size that's big but at the same time won't clip through the female body during every sex animation. 

But anyway, one thing that occurred to me is that it will look odd how he seems normal size in regular clothing and reveal his huge size after undressing.  I suppose I could think up some story explanation for how everything shrinks when clothed but I was wondering if there are any clothing/armor mods or even replacers that make male outfits adjust to a character's girth?  Let there be a big bulge in his pants?  I've already got clothing mods for females installed that adjust their clothes to accommodate bust sizes.  Is there something comparable for males? 

20190207231054_1.thumb.jpg.6e03cd9b9ec30beeae3f25609d39ac7c.jpg

12 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

You can find that kind of thing in the Male Content Call Out Thread.

If you don't want to sift through all of the screen shots to find anything, I'll point you to the Art Deco Swimsuit and RefurbMadness' mod pages to get you started. 

Thanks!  This is a good start.  If anyone else has any recommendations, it'd be greatly appreciated.  Especially now for some clothing mods.  The character I'm designing above will be hanging around with the nobility so any fancy outfits like that would help a lot. 

Archived