Male content call out!

34 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

^This. 100%. I had no idea HDT was involved, and it is a completely different beast from "normal" gear creation, so my points don't really apply there.

From 20 refitter...maybe only 2 - 4 can work with HDT stuff. HDT not easy for real. If Refit standard armor like defeat Ulfric....HDT like defeat Miraak. Must go through solstheim...apocrypha...collect shouts...ect. Lol.

5 minutes ago, SavrenX said:

Not far at all, I'm afraid. I recently got a hold of a shit ton more tutorials, so waiting for a good weekend to go through them and hope something sticks >.<. I tried to convert the outfit I was trying to last time in bodyslide, well I got the furthest in learning how to with body slide, but I would like to figure it out with blender too. That said tried the sos bodyslide body you can find here on the site. For me I had trouble figuring out how to get it to work. Like I got it into the OS and I can make my own preset all well and good, but there was some info I had to find I didn't know going in.

One thing I didn't know is the need to find the feet and hands, and also the tri files needed for both and I didn't know anything about osp files, and still confused on how to make that. I got as far as loading the body in the but it was huge compared to the outfit I wanted to use. Something seems wrong so I loaded the sos body I'm using in game to the studio along with the feet. However the sliders don't work, so tried to transfer the sliders but it all failed for me and don't know clearly how to fix that.

So a friend looking out for me on that outfit, but I still won't give up on doing it myself too. I do want to make some normal stuff, I love punk and gothic fashion, Wanted to make some hot topic looking clothes for the guys and plan on learning so I can do that But want to do it with blender. Trust me when I finally make a mod, you guys will know lol And yes feel free to beat me to it lmao

2 hours ago, Yueviathan said:

This is my last response here because I don't want to spam but, I feel you and appreciate that bit of info as well. Thank you and apologies cause I'm not trying to piss off everybody here, it's just very confusing and yeah a point you touch on here. There is indeed a language barrier with some stuff for sure as well as being able to describe what's going on. And that plays a role and it can be very frustrating and overwhelming. for beginners even those with the drive.  I guarantee you there some modders, people out here that made plenty of stuff for the ladies and then dabbled into making something the fellas and immediately felt turned off from doing so, because it felt like a chore in comparison. If a modder that knows what they doing can feel that way, a beginner feels twice that much pressure. The key to learning anything is motivation and the learning curve. And I'm just being real the learning curve when it comes to this stuff is high, add little support or not knowing where to look to find the info you need to the mix, and then yeah communication issues ext. It becomes a discouraging mountain, even more so when reaching out goes bad. You feel like at least I do, like your stuck even though you are mad determine to do this thing. For me I can draw up an outfit I want to make easy breezy but getting that to the game is the struggle. That everyone knows, nobody wants to be called lazy when they working they ass off trying hard to learn within their ability. All in all, I just want to say this. I love the fact this thread even exists. I love the fact people do want these type of mods and do express that desire. I just hope the technical side of things can be clearer and real talk that more people are ok with making these things. We out here we want this stuff and there are people that hope to make this stuff one day and trying to. All love here and we out here wanting to do this stuff all loves <3

I didn't even imply that anyone was being lazy. What I was saying is that everyone and everything related to modding had to start somewhere and one gets nowhere if everyone always hopes that someone else will start it for them or to complain that others already further down their own paths.

Nothing was magically handed down by the Lord Todd at the expense of those it was truly intended for, something does come across as implied when one says that it is somehow a shame that there is an abundance of things developed for characters of one gender but not another.

It will be up to people with both the will and the way to create these creative frameworks for male characters just the same way as dozens of people over time have contributed to to ones that exist for female characters. That is all that anyone can do ultimately.

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I didn't even imply that anyone was being lazy. What I was saying is that everyone and everything related to modding had to start somewhere and one gets nowhere if everyone always hopes that someone else will start it for them or to complain that others already further down their own paths.

Nothing was magically handed down by the Lord Todd at the expense of those it was truly intended for, something does come across as implied when one says that it is somehow a shame that there is an abundance of things developed for characters of one gender but not another.

It will be up to people with both the will and the way to create these creative frameworks for male characters just the same way as dozens of people over time have contributed to to ones that exist for female characters. That is all that anyone can do ultimately.

Agreed, I'm sorry for reading or implying more then what you met. I have been frustrated for a while with this stuff, and especially recently so that is legit mybad for reading and reacting more into what you were really saying. Really mybad on that, and for the whole, I see what you mean and agree.

5 minutes ago, frkncnky said:

How can I play this character I would die for it hes looking awesome Im ready to do what ever it wants! It has penis ? I mean it does work with SAM or SOS or no genital?

Play through the first playthrough of Nier Automata and 9-S will become available as your player character.

You did say that you'd do anything to play that character, did you not? Be aware that the androids in that setting don't all seem to be anatomically correct.

Alright, I know that you mean in Skyrim. Here is a link to the 9-S outfit to help you do just that. SavrenX can do the rest.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pmqwd0n6f7asq0f/Nier%2BAutomata%2B9s.7z

12 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

Play through the first playthrough of Nier Automata and 9-S will become available as your player character.

You did say that you'd do anything to play that character, did you not? Be aware that the androids in that setting don't all seem to be anatomically correct.

Alright, I know that you mean in Skyrim. Here is a link to the 9-S outfit to help you do just that. SavrenX can do the rest.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pmqwd0n6f7asq0f/Nier%2BAutomata%2B9s.7z

I know my english isnt clear because Im not native speaker unfortunately.Im in love with this character I can do some awesome role-play with fresh start.Im using SAM and Sexlab with many mods ofc.So I wonder it has some shapes with clothes like SAM or it does even has penis scholong? If answer is yes it could be my happiest day for this week. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, frkncnky said:

I know my english isnt clear because Im not native speaker unfortunately.Im in love with this character I can do some awesome role-play with fresh start.Im using SAM and Sexlab with many mods ofc.So I wonder it has some shapes with clothes like SAM or it does even has penis scholong? If answer is yes it could be my happiest day for this week. Thanks!

The clothes are just standard Skyrim body type, not that it matters at the moment. That link that I posted is password protected and I don't know the password. All of the links that I had to alternate versions of the costume seem to be locked away behind a password or a paywall (Skyrim GTX). I will either keep looking for better links or try to guess or circumvent the password.

That or I could just try to convert one of 2-Bs outfits to work with a male body type as there are plenty of versions with reference bodies of various scales to work with.

1 minute ago, FauxFurry said:

The clothes are just standard Skyrim body type, not that it matters at the moment. That link that I posted is password protected and I don't know the password. All of the links that I had to alternate versions of the costume seem to be locked away behind a password or a paywall (Skyrim GTX). I will either keep looking for better links or try to guess or circumvent the password.

That or I could just try to convert one of 2-Bs outfits to work with a male body type as there are plenty of versions with reference bodies of various scales to work with.

I realized the password now .. But it dosent matter because Im not after clothes I want that character not clothes..I mean ofc it will be awesome if I can get both but first think that I want that body shape(idk its SAM or something else) I dont think its SAM because it does look diffrent even if its SAM body I wonder can @SavrenX share hes preset and mods with me...This is my character I hardly reach that point..:(

enb_2018_09_20_04_52_07_20.png&key=d4a89

9 hours ago, Yueviathan said:

Not far at all, I'm afraid. I recently got a hold of a shit ton more tutorials, so waiting for a good weekend to go through them and hope something sticks >.<. I tried to convert the outfit I was trying to last time in bodyslide, well I got the furthest in learning how to with body slide, but I would like to figure it out with blender too. That said tried the sos bodyslide body you can find here on the site. For me I had trouble figuring out how to get it to work. Like I got it into the OS and I can make my own preset all well and good, but there was some info I had to find I didn't know going in.

One thing I didn't know is the need to find the feet and hands, and also the tri files needed for both and I didn't know anything about osp files, and still confused on how to make that. I got as far as loading the body in the but it was huge compared to the outfit I wanted to use. Something seems wrong so I loaded the sos body I'm using in game to the studio along with the feet. However the sliders don't work, so tried to transfer the sliders but it all failed for me and don't know clearly how to fix that.

So a friend looking out for me on that outfit, but I still won't give up on doing it myself too. I do want to make some normal stuff, I love punk and gothic fashion, Wanted to make some hot topic looking clothes for the guys and plan on learning so I can do that But want to do it with blender. Trust me when I finally make a mod, you guys will know lol And yes feel free to beat me to it lmao

Bro my suggestion you focus on outfit studio first. Forget blender for now. In fact if you mastered outfit studio and nifskope....you can refit anything including hdt. I don't bullshit about this.

Lots of my friend like proud use blender or 3dmax. But fact told me their refit sucks. It's about the mand behind the gun....not the gun.

I can show you ton of my hdt refit only with nifskope and outfit studio. But my suggestion learn step by step. Try refit vanilla armor from vanilla and make it revealing with outfit studio. You can read tutorial from females. It just the same as long as not hdt.

Trust me on this. I made many refit including skin and edited meshes but from 20 refit...maybe i just need 3dmax or blender once. 

My yorha 9s outfit...i refit it with outfit atudio.

3 hours ago, frkncnky said:

I realized the password now .. But it dosent matter because Im not after clothes I want that character not clothes..I mean ofc it will be awesome if I can get both but first think that I want that body shape(idk its SAM or something else) I dont think its SAM because it does look diffrent even if its SAM body I wonder can @SavrenX share hes preset and mods with me...This is my character I hardly reach that point..:(

enb_2018_09_20_04_52_07_20.png&key=d4a89

In vectorplexus...i'm Don bro. I'm glad someone love smooth twink too. Lol. 

1 hour ago, SavrenX said:

My males always have penis. Even my children customized too. I name it RSSAM Children. This 9s based on my rs children with sam body. Totally custom skin and everything. The head use very customized children but the body use SAM. I love yorha 9s. I aim this mod since first time i learn mod.

20180921080105_1.jpg.43af0b9c1b2a862a9fa0ef5204962bd6.jpg

Hide contents

20180921080314_1.jpg.d749b7cdd191dbf80267f4877e185bd4.jpg

RSSAM Children race :

20180920070455_1.jpg.5d325740409dcbbcc00c4f38cb397cef.jpg

20180920065725_1.jpg.54d57d2d05aaac756cc0334d5079c527.jpg

Im in love with your characters they are really so beatifull.And last one you posted its looking pretty amazing. At this point I really dont know anything about modding..I just dowload and use type person. Do you think I can do that by my self? Im dowloading RS children right now. I want to see how it looks or compatibility with SAM. Would you like to create some twink race mod? Or guide step to step for reach this character :F

edit: sorry you said you aimed for this so thats mean you will share with us soon? Or It will be always private? I mean this RSSAM children race

RS children already playable as race. But children body from rs children different with mine. That children certainly not SAM and not Nude. 

The fastest way u can get twink is create good boy......then rescale it. Like 0.94 size. There you can get gorgeous children with SAM. Make sure use very young textures like urshi smooth face. Preset really important here. It will make your character young or old. 

Female too have loli race if you want try that....some of them very children look and show pussy everywhere. Lol. You can find right here in this loverslab. Futa...Loli...ect. This web is heaven for lusty gamer indeed. 

I wouldn't mind converting some clothes in Outfit Studio for male bodies, I did plenty for female outfits already. It's not that hard. But... if I'm using SAM bodies for instance, how can I get these into BS as the bodyshape? Or do people use entirely different tools to refit clothing for SAM?

5 hours ago, Musje said:

I wouldn't mind converting some clothes in Outfit Studio for male bodies, I did plenty for female outfits already. It's not that hard. But... if I'm using SAM bodies for instance, how can I get these into BS as the bodyshape? Or do people use entirely different tools to refit clothing for SAM?

On vectorplexus website they provide bodyslide and baseshape files too. You can explore there. But my suggestion.... try use SAM for actual game first to see SAM behavior. See the features and experience it at least 1-2 week gameplay. 

Refit female stuff easy for me too. But SAM is different beast. Trust me SAM not easy. Especially about Tri Files. Refit cloth for SAM really different world even with same tools like outfit studio. Anyone who can refit SOS.... they will shock when make refit for SAM. Lol. 

Try SAM and play with it. It's fun really.

On 9/20/2018 at 9:22 PM, SavrenX said:

Bro my suggestion you focus on outfit studio first. Forget blender for now. In fact if you mastered outfit studio and nifskope....you can refit anything including hdt. I don't bullshit about this.

Lots of my friend like proud use blender or 3dmax. But fact told me their refit sucks. It's about the mand behind the gun....not the gun.

I can show you ton of my hdt refit only with nifskope and outfit studio. But my suggestion learn step by step. Try refit vanilla armor from vanilla and make it revealing with outfit studio. You can read tutorial from females. It just the same as long as not hdt.

Trust me on this. I made many refit including skin and edited meshes but from 20 refit...maybe i just need 3dmax or blender once. 

My yorha 9s outfit...i refit it with outfit atudio.

Thank you for this info, helps a ton. I still want to learn blender, because I want to make things from scratch completely but you telling me this can get some things out, I got the furthest along with outfit studio so looks like I was right to try it the most with at least refitting. Thank you.  I'll try cramming on it soon. Much thanks

For those who might wonder what is the following new (male) mod, hosted on Nexus: 

TnTn Size Utility (hereby abbreviated as TnTnSU) by nazonootoko/ gekkou1992: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93798

It is male penis Size Randomizer of male actors (not male PC), primarily targeted for SoS - Light with XPMSE (probably also works on SoS - full, but redandant for sure).

He seemed to develop this one mainly for aesthetical motive (display of diverse penises of male actors in his bathhouse mod, Sauna House).

Compared with its fellow, NPC body Randomizer (hosted here) by Ojanen,

• (Pros) TnTnSU is SKSE .dll plug-in, so it is (relatively) safe to install/ uninstall as we like. Configuration is to be done via .ini file. 
  • (Cons?) TnTnSU focuses solely on the penis size (i.e. genital skeletons) of male NPCs. This mod itself does not handle PC's genital, but we can customize his genital via SoSRacemenu, so these two mods complements each other.
  • (Pros/ Cons) TnTnSU does not save the differentiated values of genital actors on save data file. While it is not so immersive (everytime we come across the same male NPC in the bathhouse, he has a schlong with different sizes), it does not left any trace in save file. Some people may regard this trait rather as convenient.

In my personal opinion, the mod will be interesting if it will be ported by the author into SSE.