[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

I'm running into a new problem. It seems that after a while I am no longer able to speak to my slaves. I can hit them and target them with console, but when I target over them in game play their name doesn't come up and the interact button doesn't bring up a conversation menu. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Edit: Oh, and this only seems to happen when I tell a slave to wait and leave the cell and return later. It doesn't happen every time and to every slave, but I've basically lost control of 2 slaves now due to this so far. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, but the problem happened again.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention I use Jaxonz Renamer to name the slaves. I begin to suspect it may be the problem rather than PaH.

Edit 3: Confirmed that Jaxonz Renamer is the culprit and it's a known issue. It appears it's not safe to rename NPCs with Jaxonz Renamer, so let this be a warning to anyone else.

solution to this would have been to rename the slave, it's a known bug that they can lose their names

I'm running into a new problem. It seems that after a while I am no longer able to speak to my slaves. I can hit them and target them with console, but when I target over them in game play their name doesn't come up and the interact button doesn't bring up a conversation menu. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Edit: Oh, and this only seems to happen when I tell a slave to wait and leave the cell and return later. It doesn't happen every time and to every slave, but I've basically lost control of 2 slaves now due to this so far. I've tried uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it, but the problem happened again.

Edit 2: I forgot to mention I use Jaxonz Renamer to name the slaves. I begin to suspect it may be the problem rather than PaH.

Edit 3: Confirmed that Jaxonz Renamer is the culprit and it's a known issue. It appears it's not safe to rename NPCs with Jaxonz Renamer, so let this be a warning to anyone else.

I had the same problem with that mod after getting rid of it no more problems

jaxonz renamer is already built into latest version of pah sl extension

i remember seeing a patch on the nexus (i think) to fix the bug between pah and jaxonz renamer but i don't know if it's up to date

EDIT: jaxonz renamer has a patch in the downloads under old versions described as "Fixes disappearing dialog for renamed slaves" jaxonz utilities has a newer patch that has the same description under optional files

I am currently not able to enslave more than 15 slaves even after using the reboot spell as after enslaving past the 15th i cannot talk to them with the initial enslave dialogue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have a solution for my problem? I'll have to put off enslaving the Dawnguard for a bit  :blush:

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
07  EagleEyePerk.esm
08  hdtHighHeel.esm
09  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0A  daymoyl.esm
0B  paradise_halls.esm
0C  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.60]
0D  SexLabAroused.esm
0E  SGHairPackBase.esm
0F  soulgem-oven.esp
10  notice board.esp
11  TouringCarriages.esp
12  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
13  Skyrim Radioactive - Interiors.esp
14  RealisticNights+DB+DG.esp
15  MoreRainHeavyandDarker.esp
16  LyPlayerVoice.esp
17  Auto Unequip Arrows.esp
18  QuieterDogs.esp
19  HARODATH_ImmersiveSoulgems.esp
1A  SkyUI.esp
1B  ll&D.esp
1C  DHuntress.esp
1D  FlameAtronachArmor.esp
1E  FullBootForKKSA.esp
1F  KKFur.esp
20  schwertleite set.esp
21  KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
22  KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
23  cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp
24  Serana.esp
25  TG Headquarters Overhaul v.1.5.esp
26  Perky.esp
27  99.esp
28  betterwards.esp
29  Bounty Gold.esp  [Version 1.0]
2A  HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
2B  ImmersiveFP.esp
2C  NoPsychicLockKnowledge.esp
2D  Serana No Hood.esp
2E  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
2F  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
30  dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
31  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.2.0]
32  VLCollisionFix.esp
33  AllThievesGuildJobsConcurrently.esp
34  hydra_slavegirls.esp
35  LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
36  MVABasic.esp
37  Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp
38  BatTravel.esp
39  Sneak Tools.esp
3A  Better Vampires.esp
3B  SexSlavesForVanillaBandits.esp
3C  HeljarchenFarm.esp
3D  WindstadMine.esp
3E  tos_amber_guard.esp
3F  tos_laintardale_hf.esp
40  tos_oakwood_hf.esp
41  tos_granitehall.esp
42  FasterArrows100.esp
43  FasterArrows.esp
44  FasterArrows50.esp
45  FasterArrows75.esp
46  paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
47  Hunterborn.esp
48  Faster Spells Double Speed.esp
49  ScopedBows.esp
4A  daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
4B  CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
4C  Derkeethus_fix.esp
4D  masteredmagicka.esp
4E  Marriable Serana.esp  [Version 1.6.2]
4F  GuildStarter.esp
50  impmasters.esp
51  shortermasterspells.esp
52  BFSEffects.esp
53  binding_spell.esp
54  DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
55  Enchanting Freedom.esp
56  Backstab Enchantment new.esp
57  Locational Damage.esp
58  ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp
59  Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp
5A  Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp
5B  HeartBreaker.esp  [Version 3.2]
5C  SGEyebrows.esp
5D  SGHairPackAIO.esp
5E  Marriable Serana HF.esp  [Version 1.6.2]
5F  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
60  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
61  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
62  SuccubusRaceLite.esp
63  PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
64  Vampire Eyes Fix.esp
65  No More Glowing Edges.esp
66  Fudou Myouou.esp
67  Yun's Shield.esp
68  RealisticNights torches magic lights.esp
69  Realistic Nights NightEyePredatorVision.esp
6A  FastRest.esp
6B  TimedBlock.esp
6C  Sun.esp
6D  PulleysButterfly.esp
6E  InvisibleWarlockSet.esp
6F  Vampire_Lord_Drain_Destruction.esp
70  CandleLightRecolor.esp
71  sandboxcylinderheight.esp
72  Order My Items.esp
73  iActivate.esp
74  Merta Assassin Armor.esp
75  Improved Skyrim Artifacts - Dragonborn.esp
76  JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
77  Cute Adoptable.esp
78  paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
79  ViewableFactionRanksBothDLC.esp
7A  bm_SimpleAction.esp
7B  Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
7C  CL BladeofWoe.esp
7D  DW.esp
7E  display-model.esp
7F  paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
80  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 3.0.5]
81  SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
82  FunctionalGagsFramework.esp

Your quest log has a Slave Tacker quest that will point them out on the map

yea but it only shows me slaves that are in place and i know about them but not such who run away!

Once a slave has escaped, there is no getting them back. They are marked for delete. 

but they stay forever in mcm ... and even mod restart doesnt clear that mess out.

I am currently not able to enslave more than 15 slaves even after using the reboot spell as after enslaving past the 15th i cannot talk to them with the initial enslave dialogue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have a solution for my problem?

Which version are you using? G or the RC?

I am currently not able to enslave more than 15 slaves even after using the reboot spell as after enslaving past the 15th i cannot talk to them with the initial enslave dialogue. Has anyone experienced anything similar or have a solution for my problem?

G with the hotfix.

G with the hotfix.

the reboot spell was from original paradise halls(it never actually rebooted the mod, just started it), keep version g installed, but install the rc and overwrite all files

if you're a mo user, uninstall the hotfix first, it's included as part of the rc

next you'll have an mcm with a button to actually reboot or start the mod depending on current status of the mod

Running into an animation issue:

I play a female PC but with SOS installed.

If I try to punishment rape a female slave, it only plays the Leito Bound Fisting animation.  If I initiate sex through the "Ok slave..." menu and pick the vaginal option, it only plays the two double dildo animations.  And if I pick the oral option, it just ctd's.  Am I missing a step somewhere?  I've already installed and reinstalled multiple times.  I'm on version h with the hotfix for 1.60 framework.

• 1 month later...

Running into an animation issue:

I play a female PC but with SOS installed.

If I try to punishment rape a female slave, it only plays the Leito Bound Fisting animation.  If I initiate sex through the "Ok slave..." menu and pick the vaginal option, it only plays the two double dildo animations.  And if I pick the oral option, it just ctd's.  Am I missing a step somewhere?  I've already installed and reinstalled multiple times.  I'm on version h with the hotfix for 1.60 framework.

we should have the new version up soon so if anybody runs into this again let us know and we'll fix it again

In the meantime, Clifton made a repack in the broken forum:

ok here's a sl repack, you'll still need original paradise halls from the nexus we can't compress it enough to send within 100mb limit, But...

this is every fix added here from the paradise halls no grey face to the sl fixes

this is the only full version h0.5 in existence

you don't need to delete anything, but i've provided enough here it won't matter if you do

just overwrite all files

you only need to disable the esp's and clean the save to fix the slave count

once you get that fixed be careful not to click "enslave" on the same npc regardless of the delay in the cloning process

at some point in the future the cloning process may be rewritten again so it's more seemless, but for now there's a delay for compatibility with other mods while we work to make everything fully functional - there's ALOT of bugs in pah that blabla has worked on here and alot of features added

That should contain the CTD-fix

Looks like the link broke... Clifton, do you still have that archive somewhere?

I have trouble starting Paradise Halls. I started with alternative start and the MCM menu tells me ~"unknown - please restart".

After I press that button, I get the notification about "Testing System", then "Restarting Quest". That's where it stops. MCM menu keeps telling me it's "restarting".

Same happens if I use the reboot spell. What could be the issue there?

Maybe I installed the SL extension wrong? I just added all 4 files in MO one after another, merging with the previous ones.

ok here's a sl repack, you'll still need original paradise halls from the nexus we can't compress it enough to send within 100mb limit, But...

this is every fix added here from the paradise halls no grey face to the sl fixes

you don't need to delete anything, but i've provided enough here it won't matter if you do

just overwrite all files

once you get that fixed be careful not to click "enslave" on the same npc regardless of the delay in the cloning process

at some point in the future the cloning process may be rewritten again so it's more seemless, but for now there's a delay for compatibility with other mods while we work to make everything fully functional - there's ALOT of bugs in pah that blabla has worked on here and alot of features added

ya, i'll repost that now

I have trouble starting Paradise Halls. I started with alternative start and the MCM menu tells me ~"unknown - please restart".

After I press that button, I get the notification about "Testing System", then "Restarting Quest". That's where it stops. MCM menu keeps telling me it's "restarting".

Maybe I installed the SL extension wrong? I just added all 4 files in MO one after another, merging with the previous ones.

the repack spoken of above was made to clear this up

including that now, if you have the trespass hotfix you won't need it with this, delete that

anything else you can save or delete it won't matter just tell the repack to overwrite the files

I have the problem where i can't tell an npc to fight for me after a while. Everything else seems to work as intended. welp, i'm gonna have a lot of fun with these met puppets then in anither way.

this was on the g build btw. it's possible you fixed it already

edit: nope, still happening :(

getting the slave to fight for the player is a known bug i'd like us to review later, but the current version still holds the old pah bugs for it with an added extra chance for it to work if you incite fear - basically the slaves highest chances to fight for the player are as follows:

1. when first captured tell them they're a slave and immediately return to dialog and tell them to fight for you sometimes the dialog doesn't catch the right response right away so the slave say "ok, got it" keep telling them until the slave say "Oh.." then they'll fight for you Or atleast when they don't fight you can punish them for it until they do

2. if something's happened in fight or due to player actions usually causing the slave to be afraid (moods are shown in mcm for each slave) - same as above the slave will fight with those conditions when they give the "oh..." response

3. keep training the slave until the submission is 70 or above

paradise_halls sl extension repack release h_rc0.5.zip

Thanks, but using the repack did not fix my problem, sadly.

Restarting the Paradise Halls (either per spell or using the button) gets stuck at "Restarting Quest". As I am using alternative start, it doesn't seem to be running in the first place either. Could find the items in Whiterun, though.

Tested it on a new character, works flawlessly there, despite all the same mods active. The character I want it on is not that far into the story, but would still be sad to have to restart over this. What could cause the complications?

Fixed it:

Deactivated the PH mods, saved the game without them, activated them and it worked. Why? Dunno.

Have another issue:

I use EFF, currently two followers (Faendal and Lydia). Every time I try to talk to Faendal (just him, doesn't happen with Lydia), I get that "Enslave" popup, with only enslave as an option. I can not cancel that popup, the only thing I can do is enslave him. This happens right after installation, did not even press the "mark" button once.

Edit, Fixed it: I think I should stop posting now. It fixed itself, kinda. Poor Faendal had an accident, I had to revive him using the console, I could talk to him normally again. Still no clue why he was like this, though.

just overwrite all files

ya, i'll repost that now

the repack spoken of above was made to clear this up

including that now, if you have the trespass hotfix you won't need it with this, delete that

anything else you can save or delete it won't matter just tell the repack to overwrite the files

I have the problem where i can't tell an npc to fight for me after a while. Everything else seems to work as intended. welp, i'm gonna have a lot of fun with these met puppets then in anither way.

this was on the g build btw. it's possible you fixed it already

edit: nope, still happening :(

getting the slave to fight for the player is a known bug i'd like us to review later, but the current version still holds the old pah bugs for it with an added extra chance for it to work if you incite fear - basically the slaves highest chances to fight for the player are as follows:

1. when first captured tell them they're a slave and immediately return to dialog and tell them to fight for you sometimes the dialog doesn't catch the right response right away so the slave say "ok, got it" keep telling them until the slave say "Oh.." then they'll fight for you Or atleast when they don't fight you can punish them for it until they do

2. if something's happened in fight or due to player actions usually causing the slave to be afraid (moods are shown in mcm for each slave) - same as above the slave will fight with those conditions when they give the "oh..." response

3. keep training the slave until the submission is 70 or above

Thanks i kinda found a solution by myself too. I thought when i click any of the other solutions like "ok you have to speak to me like a slave should" it would refresh the choices. It worked but apparently not because of the reason i thought it was. Thanks for clearing that up and let me tell me that you're doing a great job :) keeping this mod alive for so long.

Restarting the Paradise Halls (either per spell or using the button) gets stuck at "Restarting Quest". As I am using alternative start, it doesn't seem to be running in the first place either. Could find the items in Whiterun, though.

Tested it on a new character, works flawlessly there, despite all the same mods active. The character I want it on is not that far into the story, but would still be sad to have to restart over this. What could cause the complications?

Fixed it:

Deactivated the PH mods, saved the game without them, activated them and it worked. Why? Dunno.

yes, sorry i forgot to mention that was expected after it was already stared with a borked setup, neither of us knows what files were used where, but that's a common issue we hope to fix with the repacks

It looks like version H isn't very friendly towards the deadly wenches mod. As soon as i enslave one of them they get completely different names without me setting it in MCM. After a while the md starts to update pc's slower too until it crashes. I can't oopen these saves either anymore. Is there any way to remve the renamer?

that'd be the auto-rename feature in the mcm, guessing youu must have activated that without knowing

aside from that wenches have been tested extensively here, look in their mcm and disable their bar scenes or you'll bork things up

Fixed it:

yes, sorry i forgot to mention that was expected after it was already stared with a borked setup, neither of us knows what files were used where, but that's a common issue we hope to fix with the repacks

It looks like version H isn't very friendly towards the deadly wenches mod. As soon as i enslave one of them they get completely different names without me setting it in MCM. After a while the md starts to update pc's slower too until it crashes. I can't oopen these saves either anymore. Is there any way to remve the renamer?

that'd be the auto-rename feature in the mcm, guessing youu must have activated that without knowing

aside from that wenches have been tested extensively here, look in their mcm and disable their bar scenes or you'll bork things up

Can you tell me what version it is compatible with? Because it's quite possible i'm still using the old one.

edit: yup, still using god ol' fourty (i mean 1.4.1 :) ) of immersive wenches. What do you mean exactly by bar scenes?

Fixed it:

Can you tell me what version it is compatible with? Because it's quite possible i'm still using the old one.

edit: yup, still using god ol' fourty (i mean 1.4.1 :) ) of immersive wenches. What do you mean exactly by bar scenes?

least i think that's what it's called, i don't have that mod installed right now, might be listed as wenches scenes

basically the wench will toast a drink with a nearby npc

if you still can't find it i'll have to reinstall the mod to find it again

Fixed it:

least i think that's what it's called, i don't have that mod installed right now, might be listed as wenches scenes

basically the wench will toast a drink with a nearby npc

if you still can't find it i'll have to reinstall the mod to find it again

Already reinstalling the mod btw i didn't even have an MCM menu so i guess it was time to upgrade.

edit: Ok, everything is reinstalled an upgraded. I will tell you tomorrow how well it goes. i'm going to sleep now. It was a very rough week for me. Have a nice weekend too.

Archived