[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

As a longtime fan of Paradise Halls, I appreciate this Sexlab version.  In my experience it makes the PH system more stable and consistent.  That said, whenever I capture a non-unique NPC (usually a bandit), often subsequent spawns of that bandit are naked.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I'm using Paradise Halls version 1.g for my current playthrough.  Fortunately the naked bandits aren't game breaking, but they do kinda ruin the immersion a bit, especially when they're out in the snow.  ;)

I was about to ask the same question. 

Are you using any dynamic loot mods like  Dynamic Loot or Xtended Loot? 

I was going to test some things out  with a clean install of PAH. As soon as I went to Fort Greymoor I encountered 3 naked bandits.   This was after reactivating the mod and assorted plugins through NMM after a clean save. 

I am now going to completely remove all PAH mods from NMM and do a clean save, then reinstall PAH to see if they are still spawning naked.

I am not using Dynamic Loot or Xtended Loot, but I do use Immersive Weapons, a mod that adds various lootable weapons to chests and NPCs, as well as Immersive Loot and Cells.  Would those count as dynamic loot mods?

As a longtime fan of Paradise Halls, I appreciate this Sexlab version.  In my experience it makes the PH system more stable and consistent.  That said, whenever I capture a non-unique NPC (usually a bandit), often subsequent spawns of that bandit are naked.  Does anyone else have this issue?  I'm using Paradise Halls version 1.g for my current playthrough.  Fortunately the naked bandits aren't game breaking, but they do kinda ruin the immersion a bit, especially when they're out in the snow.  ;)

Its a known bug, I believe it is being looked into.

We were looking into it, but when we encountered naked NPCs in a fresh game without any previous enslavements, I basically just gave up...

I can't trace it, I can't predict it, I don't even know why the game engine would do such a thing... Unique NPCs? Yeah sure, those might get messed up when enslaved & respawned (but is impossible to happen unless player uses console commands).

But generic ones?! Fucked if I know...

I was about to ask the same question. 

Are you using any dynamic loot mods like  Dynamic Loot or Xtended Loot? 

I was going to test some things out  with a clean install of PAH. As soon as I went to Fort Greymoor I encountered 3 naked bandits.   This was after reactivating the mod and assorted plugins through NMM after a clean save. 

I am now going to completely remove all PAH mods from NMM and do a clean save, then reinstall PAH to see if they are still spawning naked.

Should you find anything consistent, please post here.

As I said above, I've basically given up on the issue, so any new lead may finally put me on the right track.

Hmmm.  Judging from CliftonJD's comments below, it could in part be a memory issue - especially seeing as there are records of it happening sans Paradise Halls.  In my case it is happening only to clones of non-unique bandits I enslaved with PH, but I do enslave and sell a lot of bandits...

CliftonJD, on 22 Sept 2015 - 7:37 PM, said:

what I've found in common with all of them is that it was only affecting the modded npc's, for me the soldiers or usually more specifically the guards  shared this same bug with the others, soldiers lost the bug after I removed another mod, seems I had 2 mods producing the same affects:

the remaining guards are affected by both "feminized level lists" and "deviant regulation"

flowering spriggan is an npc from sd

I've also seen that it won't reproduce the bug on every spawn, I also noticed available memory for the game does affect the issue - for me the bug became super rare after upgrading from 8 to 16 gig of ram, i'd only guess for system and video usage

then to top it off I ran across somebody else who ran into the same bug without even using paradise halls or it's addons and was able to fix it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

He used Mod Organizer to fix the problem eh?  Interesting.  I use Nexus generally; is MO better for Skyrim?

I am not using Dynamic Loot or Xtended Loot, but I do use Immersive Weapons, a mod that adds various lootable weapons to chests and NPCs, as well as Immersive Loot and Cells.  Would those count as dynamic loot mods?

I can't say if that's a dynamic loot mod, But that type of mod might be exactly the issue i'm having with "devious regulations"

He used Mod Organizer to fix the problem eh?  Interesting.  I use Nexus generally; is MO better for Skyrim?

actually altho he promotes the use of mo, I think that's more for debugging purposes that if you get it installed and setup right its much easier to find and remove a problematic mod and test for the issues afterwords then put it back later if you decide that wasn't the real problem...I wasn't ready, still not ready for setting up mo on mine as I've been using manual install for years, everything would have to be wiped out to a base install to set that up...after some time of returning to the page to read further along as I get more time to read it I notice there's a lot of performance tweaks he found to boost various parts of the game, if you want to skip ahead, try using "ctrl+f" to find his skse settings for a boost in performance....his enb settings look insanely awesome if you can find a card to match that, i'll try for that next upgrade, haven't had time to read further down the page yet from there

Just started playing with this extension again and I want to thank you. It works a treat.

I only really have one minor quibble, and that's that if you use the sex commands The slave will strip regardless of the Sexlab stripping lists so basically S/he will take off restraints as well as clothes. It would be nice if there was an MCM option to not strip from the common slots that ZAZ and DD uses.

That's not intended its actualy a bug i'm attempting to explain to the modder the issues with, not sure yet if its a pah bug or za, hopefully he can figure it out from the description I gave

I'm having an odd problem where slaves are disappearing from northwatch keep (A Thalmor fort I took over). All the slaves have above 60 submission. They seem to disappear as soon as I leave the cell, which is odd since it is just now doing it. Two were from OBIS mod, and the other was a justicar from a Thalmor hit squad.

that's going to take some time to give a full review of that log, so far its littered with uskp errors and marriage, adoption errors, not even half way thru the log yet, a lot of which we'll need a mod list to decipher the code - i'll get back to ya with more results...oh ya, some of your mods are interfering with dlc content as well...

some jaxon enh grabbing mod errors too

-should also consider disabling dd logging unless/until there's issues with it

some of these references relate to skse checks - has me wondering your skse version as well

-all of the above errors repeat thru out the log, possibly for each reload

..i'll review  it more later, just getting home from work

Thanks. 

I never even noticed DD debug logging was checked.

As for SKSE, I'm pretty sure I am using 1.7.3.

..also some bugs from defeat in there, But...

midway thru the log after finally passing all the listed bugs I find some huge combat sequence with this in it:

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] .utility.Wait() - "" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 0

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [param1]: 5.000000

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [ (FF00115D)].Actor.DeleteWhenAble() - "ObjectReference.psc" Line 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 244 Instruction: 7 Line: 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp21]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp22]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp23]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::NoneVar]: None

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.RemoveFromGame() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 164 Instruction: 3 Line: 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp48]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp49]: None

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 464 Instruction: 12

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp109]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp110]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp111]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp112]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp113]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp114]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp115]: [PAHActorAlias ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Dumping stack 16107950:

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Frame count: 4 (Page count: 3)

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] State: Waiting on latent function (Freeze state: Freezing)

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Type: Normal

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Return register: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Has stack callback: No

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] Stack trace:

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] .utility.Wait() - "" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 0

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [param1]: 5.000000

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [ (FF00115D)].Actor.DeleteWhenAble() - "ObjectReference.psc" Line 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 244 Instruction: 7 Line: 100

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp21]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp22]: [Cell ]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp23]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.RemoveFromGame() - "pahactoralias.psc" Line 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 164 Instruction: 3 Line: 193

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp48]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp49]: None

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [alias slave004 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].PAHSlave.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pahslave.psc" Line ?

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] IP: 464 Instruction: 12

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp109]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp110]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp111]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp112]: [Actor < (FF00115D)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp113]: [Actor < (00000014)>]

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp114]: True

[09/25/2015 - 01:16:59PM] [::temp115]: [PAHActorAlias ]

1 of your mods deleted your slave from the game

Huh... I wonder if it is "Clean Up Your Corpses". CUYC has been acting rather strange lately.

EDit: wait for blabla to review that spoiler i'm wondering if that's even your mod at fault for deleting Or is that just a slave escaped after the wait command

you told the slave to wait at 60 submission: you do realize that's when they stop trying to flee from player, but not the safe point to leave them unattended without a leash until around 90

EDit: wait for blabla to review that spoiler i'm wondering if that's even your mod at fault for deleting Or is that just a slave escaped after the wait command

you told the slave to wait at 60 submission: you do realize that's when they stop trying to flee from player, but not the safe point to leave them unattended without a leash until around 90

The lowest of them was 68, the rest were somewhere in the 70s and 80s.

The lowest of them was 68, the rest were somewhere in the 70s and 80s.

check the submission level for slave004, it'll be the 6th on the list most likely

from there the slave array updates, any not tied up or leashed below 90 submission will most likely follow its footsteps, But click the slave count from mcm to be sure it updated properly

when the slave vanished, the MCM list showed a number without a name. Clicking on it did nothing.

click the slave count first if still no changes to the slave's name and it's still listed, click the slae where it would be on the list, it'll still show slave stats on the right and beneath the stats should still be options to rename it - if the slave hasn't escaped you can give it a name from there

when the slave vanished, the MCM list showed a number without a name. Clicking on it did nothing.

click the slave count first if still no changes to the slave's name and it's still listed, click the slae where it would be on the list, it'll still show slave stats on the right and beneath the stats should still be options to rename it - if the slave hasn't escaped you can give it a name from there

Clicked slave count, and now blank number is gone. Guess she escaped me. Well, now I know better.

Those stacks look like the delete command came from PAH(E), so they ran away.

You can use the MCM Flight Threshold slider to change the submission value required for them to not run away.

Encounter something weird i just notice in my game after Enslave bandit her name in Slave stat with her name in Real name (open console and click her) she has diff name. Example : Eva in slave stat, Loir in Real name. My PAHE setup with Auto rename Turn on in MCM.

Is it because another mod causing this or it is a bug in PAHE?.

Another thing every time i set home (my home is your home mod) i cant click on that slave anymore and her name not shown in crosshair, only can disable-enable her on console but not fix her.

Encounter something weird i just notice in my game after Enslave bandit her name in Slave stat with her name in Real name (open console and click her) she has diff name. Example : Eva in slave stat, Loir in Real name. My PAHE setup with Auto rename Turn on in MCM.

Another thing every time i set home (my home is your home mod) i cant click on that slave anymore and her name not shown in crosshair, only can disable-enable her on console but not fix her.

Not a bug.

I can only check for unique NPCs, everyone else is renamed automatically.

Bandits usually are not unique, so they get renamed.

Although I'd be interested in what you are running to have named bandits...

Having some fun with PAH and this mod on a fresh install & newly started game.  So far so good; however I noticed some oddness.  Certain NPCs can be enslaved but after that they can't be talked to.  They will respond with their idle chat, but the control dialogue to make them follow and access their inventory never comes up, and they just keep milling and running around.  I don't recall having this issue when I played PAH last time (without this SL mod), though it's been a while; perhaps I forgot about it.

This happens on town guards for instance, and I was able to reproduce this on certain NPCs in a minimod of mine.  These are a couple of patrons in a bar, vanilla Actors based on the WERJ06Drunk01 template, copying traits, AI packages and inventory, with no other changes (named: "Patron").  Another unique Actor in the same bar can be enslaved properly (the dialogue shows up when talking to her)

Both slaves show up in the extension menu:

- Reveler (the name of the unenslaved NPC was Patron): Occupation: slave, All stats at 0 except morality (3), Mood: Just_captured, State: Flee_and_cower.  This one doesn't start a dialogue when pressing E

- Madam Chang: Occupation: slave, All stats at 0 except morality (3), Mood: Just_captured, State: Flee_and_cower.  This one works fine when pressing E

"my home is your home"  is meant for followers, not slaves, all we can do is help you fix your mistake by renaming the slave from the mcm, but you might need to keep an eye on them before giving orders to wait regardless of submission levels now that slave has been given a home and slaves who reach home become free

Having some fun with PAH and this mod on a fresh install & newly started game.  So far so good; however I noticed some oddness.  Certain NPCs can be enslaved but after that they can't be talked to.  They will respond with their idle chat, but the control dialogue to make them follow and access their inventory never comes up, and they just keep milling and running around.  I don't recall having this issue when I played PAH last time (without this SL mod), though it's been a while; perhaps I forgot about it.

This happens on town guards for instance, and I was able to reproduce this on certain NPCs in a minimod of mine.  These are a couple of patrons in a bar, vanilla Actors based on the WERJ06Drunk01 template, copying traits, AI packages and inventory, with no other changes (named: "Patron").  Another unique Actor in the same bar can be enslaved properly (the dialogue shows up when talking to her)

- Reveler (the name of the unenslaved NPC was Patron): Occupation: slave, All stats at 0 except morality (3), Mood: Just_captured, State: Flee_and_cower.  This one doesn't start a dialogue when pressing E

- Madam Chang: Occupation: slave, All stats at 0 except morality (3), Mood: Just_captured, State: Flee_and_cower.  This one works fine when pressing E

if you're getting this behavior on town guards you something modifying them we'd have to look into for compatibility, these bugs sound like you need to post a mod list..

meantime try renaming them from the mcm to see if that fixes it - this "should" fix any slaves who have this bug

also reveler might be 1 of those unique actors that skyrim made special high priority dialogs for that paradise halls won't over-ride that

unique actors are hard to judge their outcomes, the mod specifically warned about enslaving them back on the main post for paradise halls, any quests related to them are most likely broken - this is an addon to that, nonething has changed regarding it, nor will it without a complete rewrite of the mod eliminating the need for paradise halls

Mod list below.  I don't think any of them modify guards and revelers.  I tried the rename; the new name sticks but I still can't talk to them. Resetting the slave or PAH didn't help either.

I also changed the Actor base for the reveler to a few other types (such as lvlBanditMeleeAny) but that didn't help.  I'll check the PAH thread on Nexus for further clues. 

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- Models and textures 24/09/2015 20:06:47 24/09/2015 20:01:48 3.4f 3.4f Caliente
Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE Models and textures 24/09/2015 20:38:12 24/09/2015 20:30:26 2.1.1 2.1.1 Caliente
DD - Interactions v 2.1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:55:38 20/08/2015 20:46:21
Devious Devices: Assets Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:53:35 20/08/2015 04:43:10 2.9.0 Zadil, Koffii
Devious Devices: Expansion Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:55:26 20/08/2015 20:43:10 1.2.1 Min/Coopervane/Srende
DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:54:34 20/08/2015 04:36:41
FNIS Behavior V5_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-5 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:36:14 20/08/2015 01:48:05
FNIS Creature Pack 5_3 Beta1-11811-5-3-Beta1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:36:26 08/09/2015 12:02:32
FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-5-0-1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:36:40 20/08/2015 01:48:38
Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:42:26 24/09/2015 19:42:07
HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions Patches 24/09/2015 20:08:25 24/09/2015 20:08:15 14.28 14.28 HydrogensaysHDT
NetImmerse Override - NetImmerse Override v3-3-0 Modders resources and tutorials 24/09/2015 22:24:00 24/09/2015 22:23:56 3.3.0 3.3.0 Expired
Paradise Halls - Family Feud-32865-2-1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 23:27:10 24/09/2015 23:27:07
Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3 Companions - Other 24/09/2015 23:25:32 24/09/2015 23:23:17 0.7.3 0.7.3 layam
Paradise Halls v0_7_3 Script Patch - Paradise Halls v0_7_3 Script Patch v3_2 Companions - Other 27/09/2015 11:32:37 27/09/2015 11:32:26 v3.2 v3.2 RiiakShiNal and GAntono
paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5 Unassigned 27/09/2015 15:17:32 27/09/2015 15:17:12
paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix Unassigned 27/09/2015 15:17:42 27/09/2015 15:17:16
Realistic Body System remade NPC 24/09/2015 20:28:05 10/09/2015 11:29:38 1.11 1.11 VadersApp
Realistic Ragdolls and Force Gameplay effects and changes 24/09/2015 22:21:40 24/09/2015 22:21:06 1.9 1.9 dDefinder
SexLab_Aroused_v20140124 Unassigned 24/09/2015 23:02:36 20/08/2015 04:49:02
SexLab_v160_HOTFIX Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:30:23 26/08/2015 23:31:46
SexLabFramework.v160 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:30:01 26/08/2015 23:31:42
skse_1_07_03 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:14:42 20/08/2015 01:43:00
SkyUI Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:27:55 20/08/2015 01:45:23 5.1 SkyUI Team
Unofficial Skyrim Patch-19-2-1-3b Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:32:57 24/09/2015 19:20:56
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:11:17 08/09/2015 12:42:33 3.13 Groovtama
ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:33:25 20/08/2015 02:37:37
ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:37:21 20/08/2015 02:38:04
ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:37:51 20/08/2015 02:40:09

Sounds like a problem during enslavement.

Create a clone of the bugged slave in the console, then try to enslave that one. If the issue persists, post a log.

Create a clone of the bugged slave in the console, then try to enslave that one. If the issue persists, post a log.

The log is interesting:

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:25PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:26PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign Done

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:26PM] [PAHExtension slave] [PAHSlave ] is [Actor < (FF000C93)>]

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:27PM] ERROR: (00078781): cannot disable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00078781)].Actor.Disable() - "" Line ?

[PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 565

[PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.Capture() - "pahcore.psc" Line 454

[ (0A00C9C9)].PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.Fragment_1() - "PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.psc" Line 8

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:27PM] ERROR: (00078781): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00078781)].Actor.EnableNoWait() - "" Line ?

[PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 567

[ (0A00C9C9)].PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.Fragment_1() - "PRKF_PAHEnslavePerk_0100C9C9.psc" Line 8

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:50PM] VM is freezing...

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:50PM] VM is frozen

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:50PM] Log closed

Enslaving a cone did not make a difference

The log is interesting:

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:25PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:26PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign Done

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:26PM] [PAHExtension slave] [PAHSlave ] is [Actor < (FF000C93)>]

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:27PM] ERROR: (00078781): cannot disable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00078781)].Actor.Disable() - "" Line ?

[PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 565

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:27PM] ERROR: (00078781): cannot enable an object with an enable state parent.

stack:

[ (00078781)].Actor.EnableNoWait() - "" Line ?

[PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahcore.switchActors() - "pahcore.psc" Line 567

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:50PM] VM is freezing...

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:50PM] VM is frozen

[09/27/2015 - 06:52:50PM] Log closed

Enslaving a cone did not make a difference

That log should tell you what you need to do with your mini-mod:

remove the Enable Parent entry from the NPC

That log should tell you what you need to do with your mini-mod:

remove the Enable Parent entry from the NPC

I neglected to state that the log was from enslaving a guard.  Following log is from trying to enslave my mod's characters.  First attempt was one of the serving girls, character base is a random pick from a Leveled Character List with a bunch of unique Actors on it.  That one works.  The second attempt is from getting one of the patrons, which didn't work.  None of them have a parent enable set in the Interior.

I wouldn't mind debugging this myself, however I'd have to mess with the scripts a bit, and I don't seem to have all necessary PAH source files needed to compile.

[09/27/2015 - 09:51:57PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign

[09/27/2015 - 09:51:58PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign Done

[09/27/2015 - 09:51:58PM] [PAHExtension slave] [PAHSlave ] is [Actor < (FF001353)>]

[09/27/2015 - 09:52:31PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (scanning) OnUpdate

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:31PM] xpoCrimeScanner: (scanning) OnUpdate

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:38PM] slaScanner start time is ....154.662003

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:38PM] [slamainscr ] Getting actors for 2 and locked = False

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:38PM] Locking for 2 at position 0

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:39PM] Found 4 arousedActors

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:39PM] Found 0 nakedActors

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:39PM] slaScanner After getting actors is ....155.981995, player is naked False, Actor Count 4

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:39PM] Checking Reveler

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] Checking Alley Cat

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] Checking Reveler

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] Checking Reveler

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] Checking Rabiah

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] UnLocking for 2 at position 0

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] [slamainscr ]Unlocking scanner

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] slaScanner end time is ....156.903000

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:40PM] Next update in 120.000000

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:46PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Reveler Seeded: [13.248259, 53.218136, 14.745398, 18.444153, 246.841446, 62.526611, 1.000000, 17.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 18.000000, 0.000000, 80.000000, 215.993683, 122.310715, 132.927017]

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:47PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Reveler Seeded: [1.993071, 14.900022, 6.812179, 13.146160, 19.813547, 9.606566, 0.000000, 6.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 3.000000, 0.000000, 6.000000, 0.000000, 85.000000, 60.398540, 451.239502, 109.956757]

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:47PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:48PM] [PAHExtension slave] After Assign Done

[09/27/2015 - 09:53:48PM] [PAHExtension slave] [PAHSlave ] is [Actor < (FF001355)>]

[09/27/2015 - 09:54:02PM] VM is freezing...

[09/27/2015 - 09:54:02PM] VM is frozen

[09/27/2015 - 09:54:02PM] Log closed

Mod list below.  I don't think any of them modify guards and revelers.  I tried the rename; the new name sticks but I still can't talk to them. Resetting the slave or PAH didn't help either.

I also changed the Actor base for the reveler to a few other types (such as lvlBanditMeleeAny) but that didn't help.  I'll check the PAH thread on Nexus for further clues. 

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- Models and textures 24/09/2015 20:06:47 24/09/2015 20:01:48 3.4f 3.4f Caliente

Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE Models and textures 24/09/2015 20:38:12 24/09/2015 20:30:26 2.1.1 2.1.1 Caliente

DD - Interactions v 2.1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:55:38 20/08/2015 20:46:21

Devious Devices: Assets Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:53:35 20/08/2015 04:43:10 2.9.0 Zadil, Koffii

Devious Devices: Expansion Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:55:26 20/08/2015 20:43:10 1.2.1 Min/Coopervane/Srende

DeviousDevices-Integration-2.9.1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:54:34 20/08/2015 04:36:41

FNIS Behavior V5_5 -- ALWAYS necessary-11811-5-5 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:36:14 20/08/2015 01:48:05

FNIS Creature Pack 5_3 Beta1-11811-5-3-Beta1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:36:26 08/09/2015 12:02:32

FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-5-0-1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:36:40 20/08/2015 01:48:38

Fuz Ro Doh 60-14884-6-0 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:42:26 24/09/2015 19:42:07

HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions Patches 24/09/2015 20:08:25 24/09/2015 20:08:15 14.28 14.28 HydrogensaysHDT

NetImmerse Override - NetImmerse Override v3-3-0 Modders resources and tutorials 24/09/2015 22:24:00 24/09/2015 22:23:56 3.3.0 3.3.0 Expired

Paradise Halls - Family Feud-32865-2-1 Unassigned 24/09/2015 23:27:10 24/09/2015 23:27:07

Paradise Halls - Skyrim Slavery WIP - Version 0_7_3 Companions - Other 24/09/2015 23:25:32 24/09/2015 23:23:17 0.7.3 0.7.3 layam

Paradise Halls v0_7_3 Script Patch - Paradise Halls v0_7_3 Script Patch v3_2 Companions - Other 27/09/2015 11:32:37 27/09/2015 11:32:26 v3.2 v3.2 RiiakShiNal and GAntono

paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5 Unassigned 27/09/2015 15:17:32 27/09/2015 15:17:12

paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1h_RC0.5_SLFramework_1.6_Fix Unassigned 27/09/2015 15:17:42 27/09/2015 15:17:16

Realistic Body System remade NPC 24/09/2015 20:28:05 10/09/2015 11:29:38 1.11 1.11 VadersApp

Realistic Ragdolls and Force Gameplay effects and changes 24/09/2015 22:21:40 24/09/2015 22:21:06 1.9 1.9 dDefinder

SexLab_Aroused_v20140124 Unassigned 24/09/2015 23:02:36 20/08/2015 04:49:02

SexLab_v160_HOTFIX Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:30:23 26/08/2015 23:31:46

SexLabFramework.v160 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:30:01 26/08/2015 23:31:42

skse_1_07_03 Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:14:42 20/08/2015 01:43:00

SkyUI Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:27:55 20/08/2015 01:45:23 5.1 SkyUI Team

Unofficial Skyrim Patch-19-2-1-3b Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:32:57 24/09/2015 19:20:56

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended Unassigned 24/09/2015 19:11:17 08/09/2015 12:42:33 3.13 Groovtama

ZazAnimationPack_Main_v0605 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:33:25 20/08/2015 02:37:37

ZazAnimationPack_Patch_v0607 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:37:21 20/08/2015 02:38:04

ZazAnimationPack_Textures_v0605 Unassigned 24/09/2015 22:37:51 20/08/2015 02:40:09

I see the errors here, you have some files that shouldn't be there along with some missing sl extension files:

first off this following file shouldn't be there -

next I see you have listed each piece of zaz animation pack there but only 2 pieces of paradise halls sl extension

you seem to be missing - paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g

should be installed and loaded in the following order:

paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g

Ok I just want to warn everyone,if you use ph and hateful wenches do not I repeat do not try to enslave them,if you do you will hate life trust me.I enslaved one and left her in an area and when I went back I had a very bad welcoming home gift in the form of 5 drauger,2 more hateful wenches and a couple of hateful priests,so take my word for it they may be hot but so not worth coming home to that lol.Oh and her submission was at 85 and she was the only one that didn't attack me so yeah we both died in a very not so fun way!The deadly wenches however work great and make very good slaves just don't take a hateful wench as your slave no good will come of it.

I scrubbed all PAH related mods, reinstalled as per your instructions, and started from a clean (pre-PAH) save.  The issue persists.  The issue also occurs with a vanilla PAH install on a separate computer.  So far I have only seen it on guards and those guys in my mod, though.  I'll take a real close look at what's up with them.  And I can now at least compile PAHCore which will help with debugging.

Ok I just want to warn everyone,if you use ph and hateful wenches do not I repeat do not try to enslave them,if you do you will hate life trust me.I enslaved one and left her in an area and when I went back I had a very bad welcoming home gift in the form of 5 drauger,2 more hateful wenches and a couple of hateful priests,so take my word for it they may be hot but so not worth coming home to that lol.Oh and her submission was at 85 and she was the only one that didn't attack me so yeah we both died in a very not so fun way!The deadly wenches however work great and make very good slaves just don't take a hateful wench as your slave no good will come of it.

how do you tell the wenches apart, I've only recently added the mod to mine afer seeing it here, we've discovered its not good to have the wenches bar scenes, so far that I know I've only seen the bar wenches and merchant wenches, the few traveling wenches I've seen I couldn't tell them from a bar wench or others

I scrubbed all PAH related mods, reinstalled as per your instructions, and started from a clean (pre-PAH) save.  The issue persists.  The issue also occurs with a vanilla PAH install on a separate computer.  So far I have only seen it on guards and those guys in my mod, though.  I'll take a real close look at what's up with them.  And I can now at least compile PAHCore which will help with debugging.

if you're using the paradise halls list as I suggested, try using loot to sort your other mods and check the status of paradise halls on the mcm :

if its list as unknown or has a start button, then click it

if its listed as started or if clicking the above doesn't fix it then post a new log with those mods loaded in that order and we'll see if we can fix it

somebody here was recently asking for more enemies more powerful so i'm quoting this from another thread

i tried everything to get simple slavery to trigger instead of defeat or sd+ even unchecked all on death alternative,still no luck. What do i have to do to get to the auction beside setstage 10 where iam instantly auctioned?

what are you getting defeated by? In general, only bandits will do the trick. Which is why I recommend OBIS.

I can also recommend:

Populated Dungeons, Caves, Ruins adds a bunch of bandits to various places. Not everywhere, but where they are they can overrun you if you're not prepared.

Populated Forts, Towers, Places does the same thing.

Better Deadly Bandits doesn't add new bandits, but it does make the existing ones more powerful.

I haven't tried Extra Bandits, so I don't know if they're members of the same factions, but it might work.

Archived