Sexout Intimacy

On 11/4/2022 at 7:11 AM, t3589 said:

1. Yes opinions can be picked up.  Yes they can have sex offscreen, onscreen not yet.  Yes they can have relationships.  Though it is important to note that the player is the conduit for all interactions.

2. Fetishes don't have to be set manually.  They are acquired during post sex dialog.  Mainly due to 'SOI:Mod:Satisfied' and 'SOI:Mod:Uninhibited' being positive.

3. The handset for the player is in the control terminal.  Handsets for NPCs are set automatically (when visiting). 'SOI:Rcd:Handset'

4. Booze.

1. Lol really? how do you make that? Because I can't find the related script on geck, the opinions can be picked up thing, what's the chance?

2. Yes I am aware that it could be acquired post sex, but having a pre-set fetishes could also be fun too, you know, adding some excitement while getting to know the NPC and it adds character to the NPC's, but just my opinion, just some little suggestion.

I'm giving this a playthrough now, missed it for so long.

I have a question. I quite routinely encounter the issue where the hotkey no longer works, and the mod seems to have soft locked. The impression I get is that this happens when an NPC decides they are going to initiate a conversation with me, but are unable to, for whatever reason. I'd say it's quite common. Normally, I would load a previous save, although that gets tedious.

Do you know what causes this? I use the "restart mod" function in the pipboy now to fix it, and I wanted to ask how does it work? Because (thankfully) I don't have to go around reactivating everyone and renaming/re-adding them, but does it have any side effects or is there anything additional I need to do to get to where I was pre- the button being stuck?

Thanks!

16 hours ago, dongding said:

xNVSE 6.28

I'm on 6.2.9 now.  I can't recall exactly when this began, but I've tried everything I can think of to solve it.  If someone uses an earlier version of xNVSE and aren't getting this, I wouldn't mind hearing what version they're using.

10 hours ago, hehehehehe13 said:

1. Lol really? how do you make that? Because I can't find the related script on geck, the opinions can be picked up thing, what's the chance?

2. Yes I am aware that it could be acquired post sex, but having a pre-set fetishes could also be fun too, you know, adding some excitement while getting to know the NPC and it adds character to the NPC's, but just my opinion, just some little suggestion.

1. Yes.  It's situational and only applies to certain opinions.
2. Then pre-set them.

5 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I'm giving this a playthrough now, missed it for so long.

I have a question. I quite routinely encounter the issue where the hotkey no longer works, and the mod seems to have soft locked. The impression I get is that this happens when an NPC decides they are going to initiate a conversation with me, but are unable to, for whatever reason. I'd say it's quite common. Normally, I would load a previous save, although that gets tedious.

Do you know what causes this? I use the "restart mod" function in the pipboy now to fix it, and I wanted to ask how does it work? Because (thankfully) I don't have to go around reactivating everyone and renaming/re-adding them, but does it have any side effects or is there anything additional I need to do to get to where I was pre- the button being stuck?

Thanks!

The only time this happens for me is when a dialog doesn't connect.  I can reproduce this consistently at the Atomic Wrangler.

There's a guard that leans against a wall near the cashier.  If the player is on the other side of that wall, he will still range into a dialog attempt.  By 'range' I mean the NPC thinks he doesn't have to get up off the wall and approach.

But because there's a wall between you, it will fail to connect.  After the failed attempt, if you go around the wall, the dialog will connect.

What happens when the dialog doesn't connect is that the player and the NPC get key locked.  Essentially the system is waiting for the dialog to complete before continuing.

So in the event this happens there are two choices.  You can find the NPC that tried to attempt dialog, go up to them and let the dialog complete.  Or you can wait roughly 30 seconds and it should fix itself (recently added).

I'm still toying around with solutions to this, but at least I know why it happens now.

15 minutes ago, dongding said:

Are you actually planing to create something like LoversBed with the "experimental NPC interactions" part? Would be fucking great, tbh. 

I'm not sure.  The NPC interactions I've added is simply a test of NPCs talking to one another during socialization.  Notably flirting with suitors and complaining at rivals.

I am using an old(er) version of xNVSE. Ever since I started hearing newer versions were borking Sexout I opted out. I think it might be 6.0.9, but I'm not sure. Where can I reliably check which version I have installed? 

Oh neat, so if I wait 30 seconds, it fixes itself. That's a great addition!

FYI, had an interesting interaction. Was drinking with some rando, he advanced, I lead him somewhere quiet, assault, struggle, struggle, fight, he insults me, and then just stands there, enjoying his previous drinking activity, like nothing ever happened. Shouldn't something like that end the previous activity?

38 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I am using an old(er) version of xNVSE. Ever since I started hearing newer versions were borking Sexout I opted out. I think it might be 6.0.9, but I'm not sure. Where can I reliably check which version I have installed? 

Oh neat, so if I wait 30 seconds, it fixes itself. That's a great addition!

FYI, had an interesting interaction. Was drinking with some rando, he advanced, I lead him somewhere quiet, assault, struggle, struggle, fight, he insults me, and then just stands there, enjoying his previous drinking activity, like nothing ever happened. Shouldn't something like that end the previous activity?

Mine says it in the lower left hand corner of the load screen.  Hover over the VaultBoy icon and it should say.  There's also a console command, but I don't recall it off hand.

Yes roughly.  Maybe more like 25 seconds?  You'll see the 'unlocked' debug in the console.  I've also added some preventative measures in the soon to be posted copy.

Maybe?  He insulted because he wasn't willing to fight, but he still wanted to get inside the characters pants.  What happened to telling him the activity is [Done]?  lol

Edited by t3589
53 minutes ago, t3589 said:

Mine says it in the lower left hand corner of the load screen.  Hover over the VaultBoy icon and it should say.  There's also a console command, but I don't recall it off hand.

Yes roughly.  Maybe more like 25 seconds?  You'll see the 'unlocked' debug in the console.  I've also added some preventative measures in the soon to be posted copy.

Maybe?  He insulted because he wasn't willing to fight, but he still wanted to get inside the characters pants.  What happened to telling him the activity is [Done]?  lol

lol, I thought fight automatically lead to startcombat, didn't realise they could chicken out. Was still hilarious, though strangely enough I didn't get the confront option. I did end the activity for sure after that though, haha.

Mine just gives me the NVSE and darnified UI versions. I'll take a proper look tomorrow, I can look at what latest zip file I used.

55 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

lol, I thought fight automatically lead to startcombat, didn't realise they could chicken out. Was still hilarious, though strangely enough I didn't get the confront option. I did end the activity for sure after that though, haha.

Mine just gives me the NVSE and darnified UI versions. I'll take a proper look tomorrow, I can look at what latest zip file I used.

Confront only happens at the point of contact on assault, theft, or catching a committed NPC ogling other NPCs.  In the case of theft, you can use the confront dialog to ask for your stuff back [Loot].

1 hour ago, BAB PEEG said:

Speaking of stolen stuff if I rape a character they always take my stuff afterwards, unless them saying rape after a comment is them raping me, these one word comments can be confusing, anyway good work.

Fixed in the 2nd post.

Couple of extra questions. 

1) Does having your gun equipped but holstered make any difference to approaches? Would be cool to see people being more cautious approaching you, especially with negative intentions.

2) What is the range of rumours? If I confirm or get rumours added about me in Goodsprings, how far before I can "outrun" them?

3) Twice now I've added Banana Yucca Fruit as Food when requested and got "nothing from nothing leaves nothing." It's not super clear what is classed as food and what isn't.

4) Think we discussed this before, but any chance something might happen if the PC sleeps in an area with untrustworthy NPCs? Sleeping approaches, rape, "watching PC sleep", anything like that? 

5) Not a question, more of a request. Could menu's have "back" options? I accidentally selected confess as an option, before realising I couldn't go back and then choosing nothing landed me with "snob" as a reply. Same as when I decided to check out what [RACE] meant on an NPC, to find out it means offspring race and that I couldn't go back unless I selected something. Not a major deal, just a nice to have.

EDIT: I broke an NPC by using the "lead" option for him to take me somewhere secluded, but he kept pacing around the spot and not initiating. If I interacted with him, I got the standard greeting option.

Thanks!

Edited by ChancellorKremlin

Couple of extra questions. 

1) Does having your gun equipped but holstered make any difference to approaches? Would be cool to see people being more cautious approaching you, especially with negative intentions.

2) What is the range of rumours? If I confirm or get rumours added about me in Goodsprings, how far before I can "outrun" them?

3) Twice now I've added Banana Yucca Fruit as Food when requested and got "nothing from nothing leaves nothing." It's not super clear what is classed as food and what isn't.

4) Think we discussed this before, but any chance something might happen if the PC sleeps in an area with untrustworthy NPCs? Sleeping approaches, rape, "watching PC sleep", anything like that? 

5) Not a question, more of a request. Could menu's have "back" options? I accidentally selected confess as an option, before realising I couldn't go back and then choosing nothing landed me with "snob" as a reply. Same as when I decided to check out what [RACE] meant on an NPC, to find out it means offspring race and that I couldn't go back unless I selected something. Not a major deal, just a nice to have.

EDIT: I broke an NPC by using the "lead" option for him to take me somewhere secluded, but he kept pacing around the spot and not initiating. If I interacted with him, I got the standard greeting option.

Thanks!

1. The early builds used to do this.  I removed it because of the extra work involved trying to determine who would care.  In the end I concluded that it wasn't worth it, as nearly all NPCs didn't.  Everyone has guns.

2. Rumors can travel faster than the player.  So you can't really outrun them.  Confirming doesn't get rid of them, it establishes them.  A successful deny will remove them.  This is why it's good to have a few incompatibles around to bounce them off of.

3. Banana Yucca Fruit is an edible ingredient.  Are you suggesting I should I change [Food] to [Meal], or add ingredients to the trade list?

4. The early builds used to do this as well (home invasions).  I removed it for the same reasons as above.  A lot of extra work for not much return.  It doesn't add much considering assaults by stalkers invited home or visiting can already happen.  I concluded that it should be part of a constructed scene.

5. Confess isn't a menu, it's a conversation.  It can acquire a rumor by choosing it.  Race on the other hand is a menu, but you can't really screw it up.

The offspring race setting only matters if you are using pregnancy from this mod.  You can set it over and over again to whatever you want.  It's mainly there for NPC overhaul mods that change the vanilla races.  If the NPC is a vanilla race it's already set automatically.

I've been having trouble with the lead markers occasionally too.  I haven't been able to reproduce it to track it down though.

14 hours ago, t3589 said:

1. The early builds used to do this.  I removed it because of the extra work involved trying to determine who would care.  In the end I concluded that it wasn't worth it, as nearly all NPCs didn't.  Everyone has guns.

2. Rumors can travel faster than the player.  So you can't really outrun them.  Confirming doesn't get rid of them, it establishes them.  A successful deny will remove them.  This is why it's good to have a few incompatibles around to bounce them off of.

3. Banana Yucca Fruit is an edible ingredient.  Are you suggesting I should I change [Food] to [Meal], or add ingredients to the trade list?

4. The early builds used to do this as well (home invasions).  I removed it for the same reasons as above.  A lot of extra work for not much return.  It doesn't add much considering assaults by stalkers invited home or visiting can already happen.  I concluded that it should be part of a constructed scene.

5. Confess isn't a menu, it's a conversation.  It can acquire a rumor by choosing it.  Race on the other hand is a menu, but you can't really screw it up.

The offspring race setting only matters if you are using pregnancy from this mod.  You can set it over and over again to whatever you want.  It's mainly there for NPC overhaul mods that change the vanilla races.  If the NPC is a vanilla race it's already set automatically.

I've been having trouble with the lead markers occasionally too.  I haven't been able to reproduce it to track it down though.

1-4: Good to know, I've been walking around with it holstered just in case. 

2- Crap. Then I need to work on my denying then. If I fail, is that when I get the opposite of what I picked? Like [Deny] leading to [Confirmed] and vice versa? Also, what determines whether I am successful or not?

3 - I'm confused. I thought when the NPC [Request Food], giving them any edible aid item would do? 

5 - OK, thanks for clearing that up. 

Also, does anyone else have duplicate items in the apparel menu? I get armours twice, head items twice, etc. Setting one sets the other, so it doesn't really matter, but I'm not sure when this bug was introduced. 

Also, is it possible for an NPC to go aggro after I reject an advance? I just had this happen and I have no idea if that's because of SOI or some other, unrelated bug.

On 11/6/2022 at 4:59 PM, dongding said:

Could it be that those orange and blue flashes are somehow manipulating NPC animations? Or Intimacy in general? Or are there any incompatibilties with skeleton models?

I have been testing out Intimacy with a bigger scope of NPC's in a same cell now (10+), and there are some things I noticed, which I haven't noticed before with only one or two NPCs activated. 

Mainly, NPC models are sometimes, only when being further away from them, completely freaking out (their limbs are going all over the place) or falling apart, and you can hear constant ragdoll sounds. The skeleton/animation becomes normal again if you get closer to the NPC, but I have a feeling that this could lead to all sorts of problems when Sexout is doing something with the character while I am not close to them.

Secondly, NPC's that were close to me are "dropping" their weapons when loading a game. Dropping in quotations marks, because the NPC's still have their weapon in the inventory, but the weapon is deattached from the actual NPC. As soon as you talk with them, the 3D model returns to the owner.

Sometimes, Intimacy is also telling me that a threeway animation is starting, but only two NPC's, me and the other guy, are available. 

This only happens with enabled NPC's, and I do wonder what is causing this. 

After having played for a few hours, I am noticing similar behaviour on my end.

NPCs I have enabled sometimes spaz out with their animations, flipping, doing cartwheels, sometimes flying. I just had an NPC that was following me go invisible (but he was still there, following me, doing barks, visible on holding E next to him) and on interacting, he drops his weapon by my foot. 

EDIT: Also, under what circumstances do greetings/relationships change from CASUAL GREETING to FAMILIAR GREETING? I seemingly got a few random NPCs (one of which was Doc Mitchell, that I only met once) to "upgrade" to Familiar, but some lovers and others I'd been chasing for ever still stuck at CASUAL.

EDIT 2: Btw, I see you guys talking about fetishes which need to be set manually. Where can I set this? I assume this is for the player, right? Like what fetishes the player likes? Or did I misunderstand something?

13 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

1-4: Good to know, I've been walking around with it holstered just in case. 

2- Crap. Then I need to work on my denying then. If I fail, is that when I get the opposite of what I picked? Like [Deny] leading to [Confirmed] and vice versa? Also, what determines whether I am successful or not?

3 - I'm confused. I thought when the NPC [Request Food], giving them any edible aid item would do? 

5 - OK, thanks for clearing that up. 

Also, does anyone else have duplicate items in the apparel menu? I get armours twice, head items twice, etc. Setting one sets the other, so it doesn't really matter, but I'm not sure when this bug was introduced. 

Also, is it possible for an NPC to go aggro after I reject an advance? I just had this happen and I have no idea if that's because of SOI or some other, unrelated bug.

You can always argue/ignore instead of confirming/denying.  It depends upon what you're confirming/denying.  Some of them are just random.

Maybe it should say request meal?  It's like someone comes over and you say 'Have you eaten yet?,  Here have a fresh apple.' lol

Duplicates in the apparel settings are a known issue (not a bug).  They're the same entries coming from different slots.  So if a playable item has more than one slot assigned it shows up twice (it thinks it's a hat, and also a scarf).

I don't think so. Aggro only happens on fight and refusal to comply with pimps/extortion as far as I know.  Could be a dialog glitch if you updated the dialog esp and didn't clean save.

After having played for a few hours, I am noticing similar behaviour on my end.

NPCs I have enabled sometimes spaz out with their animations, flipping, doing cartwheels, sometimes flying. I just had an NPC that was following me go invisible (but he was still there, following me, doing barks, visible on holding E next to him) and on interacting, he drops his weapon by my foot. 

EDIT: Also, under what circumstances do greetings/relationships change from CASUAL GREETING to FAMILIAR GREETING? I seemingly got a few random NPCs (one of which was Doc Mitchell, that I only met once) to "upgrade" to Familiar, but some lovers and others I'd been chasing for ever still stuck at CASUAL.

Try the one in the second post.  I think I may have worked out a solution to this.  A quick work around if you see this is to click on the afflicted NPC in the console and type either 'resurrect 1' or 'Update3d'.  Alternatively you can save, quit game, load game and it will go away.

I no longer think it's an xNVSE bug.  It's definitely a skeleton issue.  I can reproduce it by equipping the penis prop.  However, I've seen afflicted female NPCs who have never equipped the penis prop, but may have equipped strap-ons.  So I'm still not certain.

EDIT: Familiar happens when 'SOI:Scn:Cycle" reaches a certain threshold.  At 100 if they are still not familiar, something is wrong.

Also 'SOI:Atr:CommitLmt' 1 is in play now.  NPCs with this are essentially permanent one night stands (never become anything more than familiar).  Although they can change if you spend a lot of cycles with them.

Edited by t3589

Thanks for the explanations. Yes, I have started arguing/ignoring the more grievous rumours lol.

Meal makes more sense then. 

I think I actually did move the dialogue esp around and didn't do a clean save, so it's possibly that. In any case, not a big deal, I just reload to an earlier save.

I'll give the 2nd post one a try. Again, resurrect is godsend for so many issues. I use it a lot with Sexout when things bork like this. 

Btw, how can I debug an NPC? I have spent some time now reading the API stuff and understanding all these values and attributes/behaviours, but now I want to know how I can see what NPCs have what stats so I can understand the system better. For example, Red Lucy and I were having the time of our lives until recently and now all I get is CASUAL GREETING / SMALL TALK, so I want to know what the hell she is mad about :D

EDIT: Btw, I see you guys talking about fetishes which need to be set manually. Where can I set this? I assume this is for the player, right? Like what fetishes the player likes? Or did I misunderstand something?

46 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Thanks for the explanations. Yes, I have started arguing/ignoring the more grievous rumours lol.

Meal makes more sense then. 

I think I actually did move the dialogue esp around and didn't do a clean save, so it's possibly that. In any case, not a big deal, I just reload to an earlier save.

I'll give the 2nd post one a try. Again, resurrect is godsend for so many issues. I use it a lot with Sexout when things bork like this. 

Btw, how can I debug an NPC? I have spent some time now reading the API stuff and understanding all these values and attributes/behaviours, but now I want to know how I can see what NPCs have what stats so I can understand the system better. For example, Red Lucy and I were having the time of our lives until recently and now all I get is CASUAL GREETING / SMALL TALK, so I want to know what the hell she is mad about :D

EDIT: Btw, I see you guys talking about fetishes which need to be set manually. Where can I set this? I assume this is for the player, right? Like what fetishes the player likes? Or did I misunderstand something?

See reports.txt and fetish.txt in the api directory.  You can copy reports1.txt to the install directory, select the NPC in the console and type 'bat reports1.txt'.  It should enable all console reports for that NPC.

You could always set her 'SOI:Scn:Cycle' to 100.  If that doesn't do it then something is wonky.

Fetish.txt is for the NPC.  The player decides what fetishes the player has (RP).

9 hours ago, t3589 said:

See reports.txt and fetish.txt in the api directory.  You can copy reports1.txt to the install directory, select the NPC in the console and type 'bat reports1.txt'.  It should enable all console reports for that NPC.

You could always set her 'SOI:Scn:Cycle' to 100.  If that doesn't do it then something is wonky.

Fetish.txt is for the NPC.  The player decides what fetishes the player has (RP).

Thanks! Think I'm doing something wrong though. Where does the output appear? I put reports1.txt into the Fallout New Vegas Install directory (not data folder) and then typed that in the console after selecting her. It just gave me the same output as what already exists in the text file, both in the console and the text file itself. The expected result from my end would be that either the console starts outputting information about her, or that on reading the reports1.txt file, it would have additional information there? Did I miss something?

I set her cycle to 100 in console by selecting her and NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Scn:Cycle" 100 which changed her greeting to familiar, so that seems to have worked.

Just eager to understand the rest of it.

Thanks! Think I'm doing something wrong though. Where does the output appear? I put reports1.txt into the Fallout New Vegas Install directory (not data folder) and then typed that in the console after selecting her. It just gave me the same output as what already exists in the text file, both in the console and the text file itself. The expected result from my end would be that either the console starts outputting information about her, or that on reading the reports1.txt file, it would have additional information there? Did I miss something?

I set her cycle to 100 in console by selecting her and NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Scn:Cycle" 100 which changed her greeting to familiar, so that seems to have worked.

Just eager to understand the rest of it.

You didn't wait long enough.  Reports run once every cycle.  You may want to selectively edit that reports1 file or SCOF it.  It's going to dump a lot of info to the console if you set all reports to true.

5 hours ago, t3589 said:

You didn't wait long enough.  Reports run once every cycle.  You may want to selectively edit that reports1 file or SCOF it.  It's going to dump a lot of info to the console if you set all reports to true.

I will try SCOF. That's jus where you write con_SCOF "whateverIwantgoeshererightlulz.txt" and it will output the entire console spam to that file, right? 

How long is a cycle? Everything in that file is set to 1, so the default is that it will output everything, right? For now I want to see all the data and then I'll start trimming it.

EDIT: Btw, on your newest version (uploaded to the 2nd post) I have twice now gotten it stuck after adding someone. Seems when I enter a new cell and then add someone, the 2nd person I try to add immediately afterwards gets it stuck. I haven't tried waiting the 25s, just wanted to inform you this is happening.

EDIT 2: Also, almost any character I invite back home says Maybe Later, without exception, tried on 5-6 different people now. Is it my cologne?  :p

EDIT 3: Also, I seem to have broken the eating activity on two occasions. I noticed they seemed to be going on much longer than usual, and neither of the NPCs involved would ever end the activity. They also didn't seem to initiate conversation with me, or do anything else (stare, etc) so I had to manually end the activities. Not sure if its just eating or all activities, but again using latest version.

3 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

I will try SCOF. That's jus where you write con_SCOF "whateverIwantgoeshererightlulz.txt" and it will output the entire console spam to that file, right? 

How long is a cycle? Everything in that file is set to 1, so the default is that it will output everything, right? For now I want to see all the data and then I'll start trimming it.

EDIT: Btw, on your newest version (uploaded to the 2nd post) I have twice now gotten it stuck after adding someone. Seems when I enter a new cell and then add someone, the 2nd person I try to add immediately afterwards gets it stuck. I haven't tried waiting the 25s, just wanted to inform you this is happening.

EDIT 2: Also, almost any character I invite back home says Maybe Later, without exception, tried on 5-6 different people now. Is it my cologne?  :p

EDIT 3: Also, I seem to have broken the eating activity on two occasions. I noticed they seemed to be going on much longer than usual, and neither of the NPCs involved would ever end the activity. They also didn't seem to initiate conversation with me, or do anything else (stare, etc) so I had to manually end the activities. Not sure if its just eating or all activities, but again using latest version.

Correct con_SCOF.

A queue cycle is roughly 15 seconds.

What do you mean by stuck?

Try inviting when they're not in an activity.

Were they following during the activity?  There's a glitch I haven't fixed yet that sets the duration to a high number when following, but doesn't set it back.  If you check "SOI:Act:Duration" and it's counting down, it should be fine.  Although it may take a bit longer than usual.

EDIT:  I've uploaded a new copy to the 2nd post with a workaround for the skeleton spaz.  Not great, but the best I can do until I find the source of the problem.

Edited by t3589
28 minutes ago, t3589 said:

Correct con_SCOF.

A queue cycle is roughly 15 seconds.

What do you mean by stuck?

Try inviting when they're not in an activity.

Were they following during the activity?  There's a glitch I haven't fixed yet that sets the duration to a high number when following, but doesn't set it back.  If you check "SOI:Act:Duration" and it's counting down, it should be fine.  Although it may take a bit longer than usual.

EDIT:  I've uploaded a new copy to the 2nd post with a workaround for the skeleton spaz.  Not great, but the best I can do until I find the source of the problem.

Neat, just came here to upload the SCOF file. By stuck, I mean using the button on the 2nd NPC wouldn't trigger the menu. That kind of stuck. The one that waiting 25 seconds fixes. 

Well, I only seem to get the option to invite them home during/on closing the activity, like in the goodbye/end stage. I never have the option normally. Hmmn, the two I tried it with earlier were not following me, I just stayed put nearby and they didn't have to move. I did repro it again with Red Lucy, but this time she followed me as I moved about, displaying that stalkery behaviour where they keep their distance, stop if you stop, and scratch their shoulders.

So anyway, I used the commands on her. Eager to see if you spot anything? So you know, this is our history, and what I did when I enabled the commands. I've met her a few times in past, we did some drugs, drinks, slept with her twice (no solicit/prostitution). Invited her home once or twice, always "maybe later". Come and visit her every now and then, level up, do some quests elsewhere. At one point, just before I did the commands, she starts just giving me Small Talk replies. So I do the commands -  'bat reports1.txt' and the scof one. Immediately get an error on the top left of the screen (pregnancy I think) and then she immediately offers me drugs, which is nice. I accept, we chill a bit, I speak to her a little, very non-committal small talk responses. I suggest dancing, nope, lust, etc - nope. I walk around, talk to some NPCs, notice she is following me. (with that stalkery behaviour) I take her to her room (which she eventually enters as its another cell) but again, she seems stuck - doesn't initiate convos, doesn't give me responses besides small talk or intoxicated, doesn't end the activity. So I decide to get naked, put some panties/lingerie (which she said at some point was a fetish, alongside pregnancy) and some nice shoes and a buttplug. She just stands there.

So, does that sound about right considering the debug file? Is something broken with her, or am I reading too much into it? A few other NPCs seem to be behaving like this too, and activities always seem to "break" them, unless they now go on forever. But something definitely feels off.

Let me know if you need any other info or if there's anything else I can do to narrow it down or help you : )

EDIT: ALso, is it possible to get pregnant by NPCs without specifically being in a relationship? Could be interesting lol...

EDIT 2: OK, I took a look at the SCOF file. Looks like the duration was indeed going down, right down to 15 just before I ended the activity. Feels like they became longer all of a sudden though?

Anyway, could you tell me if I am reaching the right conclusions here?

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ornt:Compatible: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ornt:Gender: 2
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ornt:Bisexual: 1

- She is compatible with me, a female, and bisexual, same as PC.

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Bhv:Gender: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Bhv:Limit: 3

- She is a female, her relationship limit is 3 (marriage?)

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ecn:Caps: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ecn:NCR: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ecn:Payment: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ecn:Wealth: 2557
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Ecn:Budget: 767

- She deals in caps, and has 767 available.

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Anal: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Ass: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Genital: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Legs: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Oral: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Partier: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Reset: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Rough: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Score: 4
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Sex: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Prc:Solicitation: 1

- She is into anal, clothing that highlights ass, legs, into genital sex, oral, partying (not sure what reset means?) rough sex, score (also not sure what that means) sex and being solicited?

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:CommitLmt: 2
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:WillPower: 88
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:Tolerance: 47
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:StalkLvl: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:Jealous: 96
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:Temper: 64
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:Morals: 15
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:Appeal: 11
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:Libido: 50
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Atr:Heart: 55

- Confused here as her commitment limit is two? But above it said 3? Can I raise this by any chance?

- Her willpower is very high, her tolerance to alcohol medium, she can engage in covert stalking (which she seemed to be doing) she's basically immunite to jealousy, is not short tempered, has very low morals (and is therefore promiscuous?) and her appeal is low (she's ugly to other NPCs?) a medium libido and has a half chance of becoming amorous.

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Fav:Clothing: Desperado Cowboy Hat (000E2DD0)
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Fav:Booze: Nuka-Cola Quartz (000E2F6D)
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Fav:Drink: Irradiated Beer (00143FDE)
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Fav:Food: Mole Rat Stew (001613C4)
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Fav:Drug: Grape Mentats (000BF7C5)

- Her favourite things, self explanatory.

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Opn:Status: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Opn:PopIcon: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Opn:Easy: 1

- Not sure what Status 1 means. She thinks I'm a popicon and easy.

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:PCReputation: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:PlayerHome: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:CommitLvl: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:Missing: 10

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:Genital: 10

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:Visitor: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:Spoke: 28

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:PCID: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:Anal: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:Oral: 4
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Rcd:Sex: 15

- Not sure about Reputation. She was invited to my house once, has a commitment level of 1 (not sure what that means here) or missing, genital, visitor one is she was asked to visit me, spoke 28 I spoke to her 28 times? Not sure what PCID means, and we had anal 1, oral 4 times, and 15 times sex in total? (Those stats don't add up, we didn't sleep that many times together)

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mod:Promiscuous: 1
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mod:Submissive: 1

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mod:Attracted: 1

- Not sure here. She is promiscuous, submissive and attracted to me?

Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Aggravation: 6
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Promiscuity: 73
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Satisfaction: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Intoxication: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Disposition: 53
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Distraction: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Conviction: 62
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Submissive: 57
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Rejection: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Inhibition: 15
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Attraction: 97
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Dominant: 41
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Infidelity: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Respect: 54
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Tension: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Loyalty: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Desire: -25
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Trust: 0
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Love: 4
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Lust: 28
Red Lucy (00134830):SOI:Mtr:Quit: 0

And here maybe I could do with some help. What does this mean in regards to how she feels about me? 

She isn't aggravated, is very promiscuous, not intoxicated (despite doing drugs?) is half disposed towards me, not distracted, not sure about conviction, a little submissive, not inhibited, super attracted towards me, not super dominant, half respects me, and has negative desire (libido?) right now, and low lust?

What does quit mean?

Thanks, know it's a lot, but I really want to understand these NPCs!

Will download the new file now, thanks!

RedLucyDebug.txt reports1.txt

34 minutes ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Neat, just came here to upload the SCOF file. By stuck, I mean using the button on the 2nd NPC wouldn't trigger the menu. That kind of stuck. The one that waiting 25 seconds fixes. 

Well, I only seem to get the option to invite them home during/on closing the activity, like in the goodbye/end stage. I never have the option normally. Hmmn, the two I tried it with earlier were not following me, I just stayed put nearby and they didn't have to move. I did repro it again with Red Lucy, but this time she followed me as I moved about, displaying that stalkery behaviour where they keep their distance, stop if you stop, and scratch their shoulders.

So anyway, I used the commands on her. Eager to see if you spot anything? So you know, this is our history, and what I did when I enabled the commands. I've met her a few times in past, we did some drugs, drinks, slept with her twice (no solicit/prostitution). Invited her home once or twice, always "maybe later". Come and visit her every now and then, level up, do some quests elsewhere. At one point, just before I did the commands, she starts just giving me Small Talk replies. So I do the commands -  'bat reports1.txt' and the scof one. Immediately get an error on the top left of the screen (pregnancy I think) and then she immediately offers me drugs, which is nice. I accept, we chill a bit, I speak to her a little, very non-committal small talk responses. I suggest dancing, nope, lust, etc - nope. I walk around, talk to some NPCs, notice she is following me. (with that stalkery behaviour) I take her to her room (which she eventually enters as its another cell) but again, she seems stuck - doesn't initiate convos, doesn't give me responses besides small talk or intoxicated, doesn't end the activity. So I decide to get naked, put some panties/lingerie (which she said at some point was a fetish, alongside pregnancy) and some nice shoes and a buttplug. She just stands there.

So, does that sound about right considering the debug file? Is something broken with her, or am I reading too much into it? A few other NPCs seem to be behaving like this too, and activities always seem to "break" them, unless they now go on forever. But something definitely feels off.

Let me know if you need any other info or if there's anything else I can do to narrow it down or help you : )

EDIT: ALso, is it possible to get pregnant by NPCs without specifically being in a relationship? Could be interesting lol...

Will download the new file now, thanks!

RedLucyDebug.txt 187.14 kB · 0 downloads reports1.txt 886 B · 0 downloads

Yeah I don't know what caused stuck.  Can you tell me how to reproduce it?

The debug file doesn't really tell me anything.  Could just be unlucky.  It does happen.  If she's cycling according to queue debug (which it looks like she is), not much else to do.  She'll jump you when she's ready I guess. lol

Pregnancy has nothing to do with the relationship level.  All you need is copulation.

EDIT: Reposted a copy fixing the pregnancy report errors.

Edited by t3589