Sexout Intimacy

1 hour ago, t3589 said:

If you pickpocket it will break things.  He has a record set on him that he is babysitting.  Also the baby can't grow up entirely while he has it.  The player needs to have the baby when growth reaches zero, or it will never become a child NPC.

I'll probably mosey on back well within the growth counter, if only because he won't leave me alone with the calls, whenever I'm home. I'll just be super petty from here on out, and give him dirty water and irradiated stuff, whenever he asks for things. I admit, my attempt at swiping his booze was an ill conceived idea, when seeing if I could sneak the baby off him, but still. Shooting your lover with a SMG was a bit of an over reaction. I'm gonna level up my pickpocket, and steal it back. Not gonna get popped again by my own gift lol.

Okay, so I've added some miscarriage dialog and tracking.  If your character has already confessed a pregnancy that has yet to be born, you'll either need to:

A. Load a save prior to the confession or...

B. Clear "SOI:Opn:Bred" on the NPC and re-confess.

Also the [Our Baby] dialog should only fire now if the NPC is commitment level 3 or above (Partner/Spouse).

@CK: WB!

EDIT: You'll also need to confess the miscarriage if it happens.

Edited by t3589

Is this compatible with the latest TTW? I tried to use the mod and successfully managed to tweak the settings for the mod and one NPC using the item and hotkey. I noticed the NPC tried to approach me few times once I enabled them but they just kept walking towards me and never initiated any dialogue. I doubt that this is supposed to be happening. Are they supposed to start talking to me when they approach my character and start the intimacy that way?

5 hours ago, Sieggfried said:

Is this compatible with the latest TTW? I tried to use the mod and successfully managed to tweak the settings for the mod and one NPC using the item and hotkey. I noticed the NPC tried to approach me few times once I enabled them but they just kept walking towards me and never initiated any dialogue. I doubt that this is supposed to be happening. Are they supposed to start talking to me when they approach my character and start the intimacy that way?

I wouldn't know.  I don't use TTW.  Yes, an approach should end in dialog (usually).  If you enable debug and show it to me I'll take a look, but other than that I have no way of testing it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey T, quick question. Is it normal to still have the P3 pregnancy body and clothing after giving birth? Char was pregnant for a while, gave birth, and then I still can't squeeze into normal clothes afterwards, can only wear P3 stuff, and have a P3 body when nude. Seems to just  be visual as far as I can tell as nobody is commenting or acknowledging pregnancy, just wanted to know if this is a known bug maybe? Or a "feature" like post-pregnancy tummy/weight that takes a while to dispel?

3 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Hey T, quick question. Is it normal to still have the P3 pregnancy body and clothing after giving birth? Char was pregnant for a while, gave birth, and then I still can't squeeze into normal clothes afterwards, can only wear P3 stuff, and have a P3 body when nude. Seems to just  be visual as far as I can tell as nobody is commenting or acknowledging pregnancy, just wanted to know if this is a known bug maybe? Or a "feature" like post-pregnancy tummy/weight that takes a while to dispel?

It's recovery.  It ticks away once a day after sleeping.

EDIT: lol because your character isn't pregnant.  Now they just think she's fat.  I also added a 'barely squeeze into' for P1.  Should be able to hide the pregnancy until P2 with outfits that previously were restricted.

Edited by t3589
13 hours ago, t3589 said:

It's recovery.  It ticks away once a day after sleeping.

EDIT: lol because your character isn't pregnant.  Now they just think she's fat.  I also added a 'barely squeeze into' for P1.  Should be able to hide the pregnancy until P2 with outfits that previously were restricted.

Ha, I thought so. I noticed I was losing one stage per day, so I assumed it was post pregnancy fat. Very interesting feature!

Btw, I've never had a baby with this mod before. Any tips? I generally never play with pregnancy mod(s), so I don't know what features you might have included. I can walk around with the baby on my back - does that affect anything? Approaches? Is it merely cosmetic? Besides asking people to babysit it, is there a place I can drop him off or leave him at (or do I just treat it like any other inventory item that I can place anywhere?)

Also, how long does it take to grow? What happens when it becomes a kid? So many questions! I'm not ready for parenthood! :D 

6 hours ago, ChancellorKremlin said:

Ha, I thought so. I noticed I was losing one stage per day, so I assumed it was post pregnancy fat. Very interesting feature!

Btw, I've never had a baby with this mod before. Any tips? I generally never play with pregnancy mod(s), so I don't know what features you might have included. I can walk around with the baby on my back - does that affect anything? Approaches? Is it merely cosmetic? Besides asking people to babysit it, is there a place I can drop him off or leave him at (or do I just treat it like any other inventory item that I can place anywhere?)

Also, how long does it take to grow? What happens when it becomes a kid? So many questions! I'm not ready for parenthood! :D 

Yes they notice the baby when equipped.  Affects attraction mainly, but it depends on the NPC.

I've thought of that.  Send them off to the Boomer school.  Renovating the GS school house.  Seemed like one would need a quest, and the other needs me to fudge around with worldspaces.  I went with option three, which is do whatever you want.

The baby needs to be in inventory when the growth countdown reaches zero.  It's okay if you miss it.  It just resets to the next day if you do.

Pregnancy can only progress when the character sleeps.  Check the growth counter in the console for now.

When they grow up you name them and they have dialog with the vanilla dialog key (not the hotkey).  I usually tell them to play outside until it gets dark.  They'll sandbox around the player home exterior marker until it's dark and then go home.  So both interior and exterior player home markers must be set.

Their equipment ftm is set to all viable outfits for child NPCs.  So occasionally when the game reloads them they'll change outfits automatically.  It makes for some pretty amusing moments.

In one test my characters daughter was running around in a jacket with a space helmet on.  Then she came home the next day and the daughter was dressed as a mole rat. lol

Sometimes they can be hyperactive too.  If you want them to sit still for a minute, tell them to simmer down.  They may or may not obey.  Might have to tell them more than once.

EDIT: Oh and you probably want to set your exterior marker in a relatively safe place.  They will wander quite far, and they aren't set to essential.

Edited by t3589

I may have hit a small bug. Left my child with Red Lucy to babysit, come back, notice she's doing the flying spaz routine again. Eventually she's where she's supposed to be on her little platform, approach her to talk, she's busy. But she's always busy, and now I can't talk to her or get my kid back. Tried waiting, resurrect, returning to cell a few times, waiting 24 hours outside then returning, loading an earlier save...

Went into the controls and set debug mode on (What does that do?) and tried purging controls (what does that do, too?) but nothing seems to fix her. Any ideas?

I may have hit a small bug. Left my child with Red Lucy to babysit, come back, notice she's doing the flying spaz routine again. Eventually she's where she's supposed to be on her little platform, approach her to talk, she's busy. But she's always busy, and now I can't talk to her or get my kid back. Tried waiting, resurrect, returning to cell a few times, waiting 24 hours outside then returning, loading an earlier save...

Went into the controls and set debug mode on (What does that do?) and tried purging controls (what does that do, too?) but nothing seems to fix her. Any ideas?

'Name is busy!', means they are in the middle of performing an action.  Just make sure the PC is walking and let it happen.  If you're in a hurry, you can: NX_ClrEVFl "SOI:Scn:Action" 2 or NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Scn:Action" 0

Using the manager on them should also clear actions.  Purging clears the action list, and should probably be removed.

Trudy has a similar problem in that while she is wiping out mugs and cleaning the bar, the system won't process her until she is done animating.  This can lead to things like Trudy offers a drink, then goes back to wiping down the counter, and so you have to stand there and wait until she's done before it kicks in.

Not all NPCs are a great choice to be included.  I haven't done any testing on Lucy so I'm not sure about her little nuances.

Also almost all of the debug that indicates a problem will print to console without the need to turn debug on.  That's more for SCOFing so I can inspect it.

EDIT:  Okay nevermind all that.  I'm guessing this is the problem.  You loaded the cell, ran over there before she got the physics bug reset, so now she's stuck waiting to be reset.  You won't look away so she can reset, and so you're stuck there.

EDIT EDIT:  Try the copy in the 2nd post.  I've tweaked it a bit so that eventually they reset and move on without player action.  Should resolve the issue.  If it does let me know and I'll post it to downloads.

Edited by t3589

Would it be possible to lay down the optimal "package"-requirements for a NPC to behave "normally" in Intimacy? Is there a package type (for example sandbox) which your script does not like? How do NPC's evaluate their packages and become active? I feel like whenever I force add a NPC to as a team mate via JIPCC, move him to my house, and dismiss him again so that he stays there, he does not, or just rarely, become active again (I tried just sitting, or walking, NOT running, in circles). I personally modified the JIPCC dismiss script so that the dismissed NPC only gets a new Sandbox package which runs 24 hours a day when I kick him out of my team. 

32 minutes ago, dongding said:

Would it be possible to lay down the optimal "package"-requirements for a NPC to behave "normally" in Intimacy? Is there a package type (for example sandbox) which your script does not like? How do NPC's evaluate their packages and become active? I feel like whenever I force add a NPC to as a team mate via JIPCC, move him to my house, and dismiss him again so that he stays there, he does not, or just rarely, become active again (I tried just sitting, or walking, NOT running, in circles). I personally modified the JIPCC dismiss script so that the dismissed NPC only gets a new Sandbox package which runs 24 hours a day when I kick him out of my team. 

How did you add the package?  Did you 'AddScriptPackage' or 'AddPackageAt' or something else?

SOIntimacy doesn't really alter packages on NPCs.  It adds them temporarily sure, but it doesn't set default packages on NPCs unless they have zero packages (in which case, they won't respond to anything).

I'm just guessing here, but maybe you used 'AddScriptPackage' to add your default sandbox?  If that's true, then the next time the NPC loads or re-evaluates their packages (the ones set on the NPC AI Packages tab in the GECK), they'll lose any package set by 'AddScriptPackage' alone.

If you want SOIntimacy to set a default package, and keep that package on them you can set (SOI:Pkg:Default):

60 = Follow

30 = Sandbox

1 = Stand

99 = Clear Package and Default setting.

Edited by t3589
1 hour ago, dongding said:

I used AddScriptPackage, indeed.

I will try to use AddPackageAt xxxx 0 instead and see what happens. Thanks for the tip.

Make sure to check if they have the package before adding it.  AddPackageAt doesn't replace the same index.  So you could end up with 400 duplicates of the same package on one NPC (not good).

6 hours ago, t3589 said:

Make sure to check if they have the package before adding it.  AddPackageAt doesn't replace the same index.  So you could end up with 400 duplicates of the same package on one NPC (not good).

Hmh, how do I check something like that?

I don't see a function for checking for specific packages here.

Nevermind, checking for a token shoud do the trick too.

Edited by dongding
18 hours ago, t3589 said:

'Name is busy!', means they are in the middle of performing an action.  Just make sure the PC is walking and let it happen.  If you're in a hurry, you can: NX_ClrEVFl "SOI:Scn:Action" 2 or NX_SetEVFl "SOI:Scn:Action" 0

Using the manager on them should also clear actions.  Purging clears the action list, and should probably be removed.

Trudy has a similar problem in that while she is wiping out mugs and cleaning the bar, the system won't process her until she is done animating.  This can lead to things like Trudy offers a drink, then goes back to wiping down the counter, and so you have to stand there and wait until she's done before it kicks in.

Not all NPCs are a great choice to be included.  I haven't done any testing on Lucy so I'm not sure about her little nuances.

Also almost all of the debug that indicates a problem will print to console without the need to turn debug on.  That's more for SCOFing so I can inspect it.

EDIT:  Okay nevermind all that.  I'm guessing this is the problem.  You loaded the cell, ran over there before she got the physics bug reset, so now she's stuck waiting to be reset.  You won't look away so she can reset, and so you're stuck there.

EDIT EDIT:  Try the copy in the 2nd post.  I've tweaked it a bit so that eventually they reset and move on without player action.  Should resolve the issue.  If it does let me know and I'll post it to downloads.

Yep, that fixed it, thanks T! 

Yeah, it's basically as you said - she was completely still, not doing an anim, and was "busy". I'm aware of the animations preventing conversations - I hate the bartender one, and the lean one for those reasons. The former just goes on for soooo long too, and it's usually back to back with another one lol.

12 hours ago, dongding said:

Hmh, how do I check something like that?

I don't see a function for checking for specific packages here.

Nevermind, checking for a token shoud do the trick too.

You figured it out.  Just to answer the question anyway.  I dump their packages to an array then sift through them checking for my packages.  While I'm at it, I also count their packages so I can add any package at the last empty index.

The game engine will chose their packages top down when evaluating.  So if you add a package at 0, it will override any packages below that index.  This includes vanilla packages they need to complete quests, etc.

As long as you know that isn't going to be an issue, then as you mention you can just set a variable/token saying they already have the package.

EDIT:  'SOI:Pkg:Default' accounts for this already.  So if you ever have problems with the token method, it's always an option.  Just make sure you set it before including them.

EDIT EDIT: Found the bodyswap prop glitch you mentioned.  Bodyswap was removing props/strapons prior to sex scenes like pegging.  Should be fixed now.

Edited by t3589

Yep, that fixed it, thanks T! 

Yeah, it's basically as you said - she was completely still, not doing an anim, and was "busy". I'm aware of the animations preventing conversations - I hate the bartender one, and the lean one for those reasons. The former just goes on for soooo long too, and it's usually back to back with another one lol.

Right that drives me absolutely bonkers.  'Goddamnit Trudy c'mon!  The counter is as clean as it's going to get already!'.

EDIT: My solution is to stay far enough away from her that she has to approach and leave her post if she has something to say.

Edited by t3589
2 hours ago, dongding said:

Can NPC's actually surprise visit you in your home? I think I heard about it somewhere before in this thread. And if yes, just lovers, friends, or even stalkers? I like the idea of a lover of yours surprise visiting you in your home, with just a negligee on her.

1. They have to know about the location: [Visit Location] or [Invite Home] dialog.  Any NPC you use this on will visit that location.

2. If they're considered a guest they'll knock before entering.  If they don't have a key, they're a guest.

3. The following NPCs automatically get a key, and may come and go as they please.  Babysitters/Parents/Spouses/Roommates/To Be Parents.

I think the dialog for roomies is only available to teammates atm.  It simply sets "SOI:Rcd:Visitor" to 3 (has a key).  Same with spouses.  This setting is equivalent to living at the locations they know about.  You'll see them A LOT.  They will visit absent or no.

The others only have a temporary key, and will go back to guest status once their qualifications are removed (ex:babysitters).

There used to be a function based on the lockpick skill for home invasions, but I removed it for some reason or another.

It sounds like it would be a good scripted scene.  But I think I'll leave that to someone else.

There is an equip spell that can be used already included:

Spoiler
NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Ref:Equip" ClothingREF ;Set this.
NX_SetEVFo "SOI:Ref:UnEquip" ClothingREF ;Or this.
CIOS SOIEquip; Then cast this.

EDIT: I wouldn't mind a 'get there first' visit function.  Could be tricky though.

Edited by t3589
  • 2 weeks later...

I noticed you fleshed out the dialogue options during an argument. I know EXACTLY which NPC is gonna catch these hands during an argument now. First NPC I ever encountered, that defaults to [abuse] anytime they start an argument. Easily the worst NPC I think have ever ran into, during a play through. And now I get the satisfaction of smacking them back.. Thank you very much for that lol.