[mod][wip] SSO Crime & Punishment -- Design Document

leechlord

Well, thanks. It was helpful. I wished there were more of rape in Prison overhaul, than Exploiting and Punishing.

You can disable the scenarios you don't like. Beside that, maybe you want to try Slaverun reloaded (1.x is stable, 2.x is beta). It's not a random prison but a quest mod, takes quite time to finish, though... because you're raped all the time. :P

Well, thanks. It was helpful. I wished there were more of rape in Prison overhaul, than Exploiting and Punishing.

You can disable the scenarios you don't like. Beside that, maybe you want to try Slaverun reloaded (1.x is stable, 2.x is beta). It's not a random prison but a quest mod, takes quite time to finish, though... because you're raped all the time. :P

Or you can play the other side, my current male player has had sex with over 700 different NPCs (helps to have the Populated Series of mods). Since I edited the locations file to include all the towns that are not covered in the quests and many locations that were formerly exempt from the rules there are few women not of the old people race who are not now enslaved and any time I run across another it doesn't take too long to change that.

I really wish this mod would still be progressed either by the imaginative original author or someone else picking this up.

I have used Prison Overhaul with its patch and it is a great prison mod but i really think it is also still buggy and creates a lot of strain on Skyrim.

One bug thats still an issue and does indeed negatively effect any play-through and also other mods is that randomly you will find NPC's suddenly go crazy and attack you for no reason, like your some kind of skyrim world wide enemy. There is even a Youtube video showing this bug and how to fix it.

You have to find a guard quickly and hit him. he then stops fighting and goes through the fines and breaking the law routine speech. you pay the small fine and then your taken to jail with a quick release. This clears the aggro of everyone and your back being everyone's dragonborn again.

Now this issue effects any mod where your raped or captured. it will turn your kidnappers violent with no provocation.

Anyways, a Prison mod is a hugely immersive and needed mod for Skyrim. I removed Prison Overhaul due to its issues even with the patch which i feel just calmed down issues but still left the mod buggy. But i feel that loss and now the thought of arrest seems dull with vanilla prisons.

I really hope someone creates a Prison mod in Sexlab with all the best things from Prison Overhaul but all the new better ideas from this author.

One bug thats still an issue and does indeed negatively effect any play-through and also other mods is that randomly you will find NPC's suddenly go crazy and attack you for no reason, like your some kind of skyrim world wide enemy. There is even a Youtube video showing this bug and how to fix it.

I really hope someone creates a Prison mod in Sexlab with all the best things from Prison Overhaul but all the new better ideas from this author.

so that's the bug I hit last playthrough (was not sure which mod caused it).  thanks for the info.

have you tried Raven Beak Prison?? Links in Sexlab Drunk wip thread.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This mod sounds amazing, is anyone gonna try to finish it?

Lots of people have published grandiose plans for mods and then ran into the limitations the game has or ran out of desire to continue long before finishing.

You can find what he did manage here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/33768-sexcrime/

Finding someone willing to take on his whole plan is not likely though not impossible either.

Archived