New high poly body on Nexus

zax

no offense, I will tell my honest opinion to this body.
1) the breasts are too inflated, like two huge Air Balloons, it lacks the shear force!
2) the legs do not look healthy from, any doctor would say immediately to the hospital., It looks as if she had Water bags in her legs.

Well, those leg muscles seem anatomically odd, or else that poor girl had a very peculiar style of walking and running while building them. But what I really wonder is why those two hemispheres that cover the place where women have breasts are skin-coloured - or how she is supposed to swing a weapon past those things ... oh, wait, I get it, that's the breastcup  part of some new-fangled flesh atronach armour, is it? ;)

Well, those leg muscles seem anatomically odd, or else that poor girl had a very peculiar style of walking and running while building them.

Couldnt find such muscles on girl, but if we are talking about men, then looks like a similar ones are quite possible:

muscularlegs.jpg

I like how the textures actually make use of the high poly body. Something I personally could not achieve with my body model :P.

It's completely unrealistic, but fitting to the fantasy setting of Skyrim :D.

With these legs you can start to strangle people or crack heads between double melons.

I may be bit biased, but I cannot stand these unrealistic monster boobs anymore. Aren't there enough body replacers of that kind?

Concerning the muscles: If that girl had such a muscle growth, she would not have it without steroids. And that would make such huge tits impossible. If however she had surgical breast surgery like Lollo Ferrari for example, the skin on the breasts would look seriously tight, all veiny and it would not have that smooth skin tone.

Bottom line: yawn.

about 7k verts in quad form after nif conversion.

Unibody has 8.9k in quad form even before nif conversion :)

And yes, I made a unibody morph out of it :)

TBD_Morph.jpg

After all, it's all about choices yea?

Btw, the knees on this body... very weird... Someone should let him know about that...

Edit: Forgot to mention, this guy has by far one of the nicest topologies I've had to work with when making these morphs. But he's let a lot of details go (like vaginal folds/crotch area is kind non-existent). Also, using his own UV map is a ballsy move. Who knows, maybe it'll work out for him :)

Fuck dat! Bad! No amount good stuff going cover up bad. Fuck up legs, he fuck up whole body. Can't have one without other.

Make no mistake about this, this was no mistake. Hate it when modders add personal taste to mods suppose be for everybody.

Going be for everybody than keep this in mind while creating mod or make another version. People wonder why see so many body

versions 1_4, 2_3, v5_0. LOL

Hate it when modders add personal taste to mods suppose be for everybody.

Yeah cause modders makes their mods thinking on your tastes...?

Its more like a modder makes a mod for himself and then decides to share it~

If they tried to do that they would never succeed in satisfying everyone.

Well bluntly, even without thinking on other people's tastes, you can never satisfy every individual.

That original comment from quin was actually pretty offensive to modders, as if it is their job or expectance to do everything that everyone wants. Almost as if they were slaves to the community. Of course, that is not how it should be nor currently is.

everyone makes only new body and where are the thousands of armor that?

most major are not even capable of to convert all the vanilla armor, a few and that was it!

That is part of the reason I use UNP, a huge variety of armors that work with it.

I immediately thought of the "nutcracker" theme upon seeing those legs, holy shit!

....CrAaAaAaaCk!...SnAaaAAaaaP!....AaaAaAagh!

I find it unusual, interesting, pretty neat, and kinda cool all at once. It is in fact labeled as a beta and test, so I presume there are going to be changes within changes coming up, I will keep an eye on this, I like new things that are different. This could end up awesome maybe, we gotta wait and see.

Be for things are thrown about to make ill of it, the description should probably be read, I have a feeling most just looked at the pics. The author says in the description:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53135/?#

Plus, we need someone to make an actual nude version with modeled genitals, there are none on this as of yet.

He added an update to the muscle map. The new legs looks much less exaggerated in muscle tone. 

It's pretty damn good for a beta. I can definitely see some possibilities with it. If he makes the low end breasts a little smaller (even at 0 the mesh stays balloon-like), I might actually say this body is among the best out there -- or it can be, at least. 

Again, this is a mod in beta; it's far from finished.

Looks pretty damn bad.

Then again I've seen far worse here.

Indeed, especially those Giant Boobs that are so big the woman will fall over. There is no way any female in my game will ever look like that. Hell they don't even look like that in real life, even if they where fat.

btw i read the author is going to do something about thighs and breast. So what looks like now could be fixed in next version.

Archived