View File

"Silmeria" - Companion into Playable Character

makes Silmeria a playable character.

6kz7.jpg

NSFW Pictures

2clo.png

Requirements

Here - Silmeria Follower found in ModType(support the authors)

download section is bellow.

Installation

After Installing Silmeria Follower, extract everything from this mod to your Data Folder.

Sometimes

When selecting the race don't panic that the character is alien looking, simply select nord race then select your desired race again. (No other workaround as of now.)

Optional

If you want to use your custom body mod or prefered body for her, its in meshes/actors/c35girl or meshes/c35girl. She uses UNP textures and the default body is a custom UNP body. Use ck to change or add hairs. I will be releasing an optional version which enables vanilla hairs/sghairs/appachihairs and other eye mod compatibility.

Credits

ArrowToTheKnee Team - Original author.

Mailamea - player character version.

Extra

I will be taking follower/companion into playable character requests. As long as don't use chargen racemenu by expired, But this can be cancelled if you provide the .slot file of the chargen of that follower/companion.

I will be taking request if the companion is either using ECE/CME or regular companions made with ck.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/28736241.html
  • Special Edition Compatible

Guest carywinton

I had this long before it was posted here and she was an NPC already. What would be helpful now is clothes that fit her. Having her as a playable race might be interesting for those folks who play female characters. Nice job on your post and layout.

@Dagren : well I can try. With this the racemenu restriction chargen doesn't matter because its reverse. the lip can be changed in ck load cme and ece before it and choose lip type t

hat you like.

thanks.

@speedynl : thanks

Guest carywinton

Original body type is CBBE.

Yes I know you made her into a player character, I stated having her as a player character might be nice for those folks who desire to play as a female.

Thanks for checking Ark

I tried again today with still no luck-must be something in my settings, however I have not had any problems with other downloads here or else where.

okay, I got on my 6th try. what's weird is the previous 5 tries show "partial download" with the same file size as the completed download (12 KB)

Sorry for the bother

there is a way to make it Silmeria fully compatible with HDT PE and collision ? ^_^

Your better of asking that question in the HDT area of the site. I don't know if you can or not.

I can use the XMPS  Extended skeleton with her ?

You should be able to fine :) Don't see why it wouldn't work, at least there is no reason why it shouldn't.

and with which you could combine maashes remaining faithful to the original Silmeria body ?

We are not allowed to edit the mesh in anyway. The permission only allowed Mailamea to make a playable version, it order to change the mesh she would need to get permission from the mod author to make those changes. I can however ask the author on her behalf and see if they will allow it.

I am not trying to be an ass but if the changes are made and its not allowed the original mod author would then be in the right to ask for the whole lot to be taken down. including the playable version, and blocked from ever going back up. Considering the amount of time it took Mailamea to make these conversion, I don't want that to happen.

Ark is completely just randomizing back there :P

You are allowed to change the meshes as long as you do them by yourself and don't upload it. Its fairly easy just find silmeria's meshes folder then change the skeleton to the one you are using and replace the body meshes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome. To those who are waiting I'm sorry for the update delay.

Translated as the following:

"Welcome, to those who are waiting for the update you are going to be waiting a long time as it has been over a month and I still can't be asked to upload or even do the update"

I sure do hope people that has nothing to do but slack around understand how things are irl. Funny.

Welcome. To those who are waiting I'm sorry for the update delay.

Translated as the following:

"Welcome, to those who are waiting for the update you are going to be waiting a long time as it has been over a month and I still can't be asked to upload or even do the update"

I sure do hope people that has nothing to do but slack around understand how things are irl. Funny.

Mailamea, you have to ignore trolls like Firephoenix the rest of us appreciate the work you have done and look forward to more =)