Guest noname1848

@Firephoenix20985: 4 posts, 4 trolls, 1 ignore list.

Hi, I've tried to follow Mailamea steps with his first playable esp, to convert version 2 into playable version. First time using CK, giving me some headaches, but I learn lot of things. I didn't know Mailamea was going to do it anyway.

But, well I'm stuck here.

1400709705-0101001.jpg

Face/nose/lips/tints/ears seems ok but eyes/hairfemale/hairline and brows just don't want to load correctly (or at all, hair looks fine in CK render, but won't load in game). I think the neck problem can be fixed later (but it can tell something what I do wrong maybe).

I've tried playing with headpart and fromlist, but with same results. Maybe someone got ideas  :idea:  ? If Mailamea or somebody with some CK skills could take a look (maybe it's far mor complex than i think ). :P

silmeriaV2.rar

I'm only gonna say this once and once only.

The next fucking person who gives Mailamea grief over this mod or any other mod we have worked on together is going to be up to their neck in shit!!

If I get another SMS message saying there is bashing and malicious activity towards her whoever did it will not be touching the floor for a fucking week.

I am pissed of with this bullshit, i have not slept in 2 days, I have had a bad week at work and on top of all that I have hardly anytime to do stuff with that special person in my life. I am in a extremely bad mood and looking for someone to target.

YOU HAVE WARNED.

As for you Fire, i know exactly who you are and what you are doing here. You may think your clever doing that useless excuse for a bitch's dirty work but believe me you won't be successful. If she couldn't succeed what makes you will :dodgy:

The cool part about LL is how no bullshit it is to retarded nolife trolls.

Thanks Mailamea for the great work, looking forward to the new version whenever you're ready.

Are you going to convert the new version of Silmeria linked in the other thread by any chance?

Guest noname1848

Ok, finally got the new version 2 to work and playable ! It was a long fight for a first fight. :angry:

Well i didn't sleep, so i hope no files are missing in the rar (xp32 skeleton is included)

Can someone test it and tell me ?

screenshot (720p / no ENB) :

1400754227-screenshot31.jpg

1400754241-screenshot33.jpg

1400754242-screenshot32.jpg

SilmeriaV2-playable.rar

Ok, finally got the new version 2 to work and playable ! It was a long fight for a first fight. :angry:

Well i didn't sleep, so i hope no files are missing in the rar (xp32 skeleton is included)

thanks for the update :) ill put it in the thread and in the downloads section.

Remember to add in addition to XPMS Extended HDT Skeleton, these Silmeria body meshes TBBP version  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29390-silmeria-playable-character/?do=findComment&comment=765102  :)

Guest noname1848

@Mailamea : All honor to you, I've just copy/pasta the way you make the first one :) (I hope with no mistake)

@Iuki : Thanks for the info, I didn't see that :P. I'll make another version with vampire compatibility, try reducing the neck gap (i didn't research yet where the body come from), and what you show me ^^

Guest noname1848

New version. Just overwrite files if you already installed it. Both versions are standalone.

I added SilmeriaRaceVampire to both versions, so you can turn into vampire with "setrace SilmeriaRaceVampire" AFTER having being flagged as Vampire. They will see you as a 'real' vampire after that.

Pretty face included in both pack, because face will look weird without.

2 standalone package, one UNP for fast body modding, one UNP-BPP with all required files (exept SKSE), no more CTD. All are normally ready to play. Don't forget to run Calientes Texture Blender for a better neck seam.

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

UNP-BBP VERSION (copy/pasta form the original chinese version)

REQUIRED :

- SKSE 1.7

Included :

- Pretty Face by tktk
- Silmeria TBBP Body by Iuki
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended X.93ar50 by Groovtama
- HDT Physics Extension v14.28 by Monsto Brukes

UNP VERSION :

Included :

- Pretty Face by tktk

Well I hope I forgot nothing :P

SilmeriaV2-playable__0.1_STANDALONE-UNP.rar

SilmeriaV2-playable_0.1_STANDALONE-UNP-BBP.rar

Guest noname1848

Wait a little for installer ^^.

I work on a new update with another body (7base body bombshell more bounce).

I cleaned the esp and reduced a lot the neck seam on the default skin, it's not perfect but it's ok.

1400831889-screenshot3.jpg

I'm looking for an optional skin for UNP-BBP/7b body (I don't like that "sweat" thing on the default skin), but I don't find one that suit very well, and when it does, I got a color gap between head and body. I like the Fair Skin Complexion, but the gap with the head is sooo bad :@ . And maybe set back the original follower, it can be cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys guys guys :)

Mailamea has not forgotten about this, at the moment she is busy with more important things in real life and her attention is needed to that. However that being said I can try and make the follower standalone but it depends if I can get permission from the original mod author and get enough free time to do it :)

Unless such time please be understanding of the situation, thanks!

Cheers :D  just made the original mod work, apparently its pretty much standalone the one they made, the only problem it was having was that the enbseries file in the mesh subfolder was conflicting with my enb setting. I tried to readjusting its values but it resulted in CTD, so I simply deleted the enb file of the mod then it worked without any crash or glitch. 

So if any prospective downloaders simply want a Silmeria companion in Skyrim I would pretty much advise them to use the original mod instead of the modified versions. And if you want to make a Silmeria char, you would have to check around here.

Have a hot gaming time  ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest carywinton

@Mailamea Really nice progress with this, the HDT functionality is just great. I will have to look into implementing HDT in my next Skyrim run through. I would be really grateful if you could either flat out fix the NPC version of this or make your own version, she is just far too over powered. Perhaps you could help me fix her for just my use, maybe too.

As to the unfortunate people who seem to feel it is necessary to cause difficulties on a Forum for folks, this is only due to the fact you cannot in real life. Ark, it would be good to just try and ignore them, "flaming" back will never solve the issue and there is no possible way of any true retribution on a Forum other than a ban. I realize this situation may be closer to home for you, but try and use some restraint. It reflects poorly on your professionalism.

• 2 weeks later...

you should see about doing sunsakukas Hidielle follower , i have tried but can't seem to make a ningheim thats half as nice as hers. oh and thanks for silmeria, i think she may be all thats left of the lover girl race .

post the link of the follower, but it might take me a while to do it due to college.

@carry thanks for your reply even though im late hahahah.

• 3 months later...