Love your animation and it's great for one of your first work. It's just nice to see Female werewolves getting some love here. I was wondering since you seem like you was going to be making more animations. Would you ever consider makeing dominated Female werewolf animations, instead of submissive?

I can and may incorporate that into some of the upcoming ones I have planned. I would like to add a few other basic positions to the mix and also add a female partner.

I love these animations, due to the normal nature of a werewolf, these come as tender as fuck, and the fact she starts to play with herself shows it's consensual I think (that's a 1000% turn on on my book), it's cuteness level is over 9000! I have never waited for an update on SL so much as now XD

In behalf of all us dirty pervs I want to thank you for you selfless work on this. You win the internet for that...and a burrito :P

I love these animations, due to the normal nature of a werewolf, these come as tender as fuck, and the fact she starts to play with herself shows it's consensual I think (that's a 1000% turn on on my book), it's cuteness level is over 9000! I have never waited for an update on SL so much as now XD

In behalf of all us dirty pervs I want to thank you for you selfless work on this. You win the internet for that...and a burrito :P

Heh, wait till you see the revamped final scene.   Added an extra consensual moment to it :D

As I type this, the laptop is chewing on the render for the preview. Should be done in a couple of hours I think.  ( Chewing on 600 frames @ 39 seconds per frame atm )

Ha, this is awesome. I'd like to see more female werewolf with human male animations. Might give me a reason to play as a werewolf.

The current plan is to add several more actually.  I want to get the basic positions in place at the very least.  This is what I'm currently working on:

post-103460-0-21719600-1391842382_thumb.gif

Major motions only so far.  Haven't started tweaking it :D

Think it would be too much trouble to add some movement to her head and jaws to show she's enjoying it?

Not at all. That's the very early stages only. It's best to get your major motion keyed in before getting into the details. Considering her size, this was more of a test to make sure I could get her low enough to the ground for her counterpart :)

Think it would be too much trouble to add some movement to her head and jaws to show she's enjoying it?

Not at all. That's the very early stages only. It's best to get your major motion keyed in before getting into the details. Considering her size, this was more of a test to make sure I could get her low enough to the ground for her counterpart :)

Of course, I'd do the same, no sense to start planning on an animation if it won't be practical  or doable in the end. Just throwing random ideas so if you ever have an artist block you know where to go ;)

Ha, this is awesome. I'd like to see more female werewolf with human male animations. Might give me a reason to play as a werewolf.

The current plan is to add several more actually.  I want to get the basic positions in place at the very least.  This is what I'm currently working on:

attachicon.giffwwds.gif

Major motions only so far.  Haven't started tweaking it :D

This is great!

Werewolf: Let's do it, ME-style.

It would be cool if you did an animation like this for female giants from this mod Naked Giants.

Since I'm new to Max, I'm still learning what can and can't be done with the Skyrim game engine.  For example, the first iteration of the WW-BJ animation I moved the pelvis bone in the final sequence.  While that worked great in Max because I had IK running to anchor the feet to the ground, the game doesn't have that and, as a result, when I moved the pelvis, the legs tended to swing or slide with it.  Thus did I have to go back and rebuild the entire final scene to fix it. 

However, let me get a few of these under my belt so I know how to avoid the above pitfalls and I'll see what I can do with the other races in the game.  Though I don't think anyone has a female giant mesh out there yet ?  ( I may be wrong about that, but I don't recall seeing one )

Amazing job! Can't have enough werewolf female content out there. <3 Although this animation (in my opinion of course) works just as well for the male werewolves.

Just got to ask about one little thing considering the animations. When I use the animation with SexLab it sort of nullifies the "Auto Progress" disabled setting for playing out the animations. So now all my werewolf animations follow the aggressor animation timers. It doesn't seem to affect the animation progress when I'm out of werewolf form so no harm done there. I was just wondering if there's anything I can do about the animation progression to make it not advance automatically.

Also! The werewolf female getting banged from behind... can't wait to get my hands on that one! It looks absolutely gorgeous so far. 

Amazing job! Can't have enough werewolf female content out there. <3 Although this animation (in my opinion of course) works just as well for the male werewolves.

Just got to ask about one little thing considering the animations. When I use the animation with SexLab it sort of nullifies the "Auto Progress" disabled setting for playing out the animations. So now all my werewolf animations follow the aggressor animation timers. It doesn't seem to affect the animation progress when I'm out of werewolf form so no harm done there. I was just wondering if there's anything I can do about the animation progression to make it not advance automatically.

Also! The werewolf female getting banged from behind... can't wait to get my hands on that one! It looks absolutely gorgeous so far. 

The only difference with this animation vs the existing ones is the addition of the final scene timer which overrides the default timers. ( Just for that scene though. It was necessary due to its length as SexLab was exiting the scene before it completed. )

Other than that, the first scene is an autoplay scene which is why you have to hit the spacebar twice to officially cycle to the third scene. 

It shouldn't have any impact on your other animations ( werewolf or otherwise ) though, as the settings are specific to this animation only.  Each animation has it's own specific function with its own playback variables. 

I tested the file on both my main system and my laptop and didn't see anything out of the ordinary afterwards.  Everything else plays back as expected.  Assume you're using the latest version of SexLab ?

So far your work looks amazing. Makes me wish I could use 3ds max. I've tried it before and it didn't go well. At any rate, keep up the good work, she-wolves needed some love, you'll make a lot of people happy with this mod. :)

Heh, that's the goal.  I'm rebuilding my rigs now to make it easier / faster for me.  I figure if I'm going to do more than a few of these, may as well make it easier on myself in the long run. :D

Guest Jenova23

It would be cool if you did an animation like this for female giants from this mod Naked Giants.

Since I'm new to Max, I'm still learning what can and can't be done with the Skyrim game engine.  For example, the first iteration of the WW-BJ animation I moved the pelvis bone in the final sequence.  While that worked great in Max because I had IK running to anchor the feet to the ground, the game doesn't have that and, as a result, when I moved the pelvis, the legs tended to swing or slide with it.  Thus did I have to go back and rebuild the entire final scene to fix it. 

However, let me get a few of these under my belt so I know how to avoid the above pitfalls and I'll see what I can do with the other races in the game.  Though I don't think anyone has a female giant mesh out there yet ?  ( I may be wrong about that, but I don't recall seeing one )

I posted the link???

I posted the link???

Apologies,  you did indeed.  Mah brain is fried this evening as I've been busy rigging this damn Werewolf Skeleton.

However,  some size issues will make playing with the giants tough.  I'll have to get creative for them.  ( I thought the WW was bad lol )

Rigging sucks.  It sucked in Softimage, it still sucks in Max.  It isn't fun, it's very time consuming and tiring.  If anyone tells you otherwise slap them as hard as you can because they've lost touch with reality and need some help getting back to it. 

It isn't even really necessary as you can select the bones directly.

But!

It's a lot easier to animate with once you're done.  You can leave the mesh in full shaded mode while animating instead of going cross eyed by using Max's " see-through " option. ( Or, god-forbid, wireframe mode )  ( Softimage does that one better there Autodesk. Consider switching to it. )  Custom finger bending controls handle all the finger mess for you.  The tail, arms and legs are all IK controlled.  Spring controllers add some bounce where it's needed to keep it from looking so damned robotic. 

Everthing you see on that list is linked or constrained in some way to one or more other items.  Some of them have custom parameters used to drive the motion ( like the finger curls )

Been doing this for HOURS today and I'm damned tired.  But it's done.  Thankfully.  I take a break from the computer tomorrow and build the male rig on Monday I think.  Once I have that done, then I can get back to animating this stuff. 

post-103460-0-68950900-1391926284_thumb.jpg

i understand not even half of what you wrote or the pic shows ... at best i understand 1% of it.
So congratulations for going thru all of this (yes, i at least understand how complicated and frustrating it is) and my sympathy for having to go thru all of this again with the male (and for sure female) characters.

Your work is highly appriciated, so it's nice to see that those problems didn't stop you.

i would raise my hat sir, if i would wear one, so please use imagination.

Rigging sucks.  It sucked in Softimage, it still sucks in Max.  It isn't fun, it's very time consuming and tiring.  If anyone tells you otherwise slap them as hard as you can because they've lost touch with reality and need some help getting back to it. 

This is so true. Rigging, if you want it done properly, is one of the most annoying things when toying with 3D stuff. The little experience I have of rigging for complete body shapes and types is enough to want to throw my computer out of the window sometimes. I'm only using Blender though so I don't know if it's any different in Max but I'd guess it really isn't. :D

The only difference with this animation vs the existing ones is the addition of the final scene timer which overrides the default timers. ( Just for that scene though. It was necessary due to its length as SexLab was exiting the scene before it completed. )

Other than that, the first scene is an autoplay scene which is why you have to hit the spacebar twice to officially cycle to the third scene. 

It shouldn't have any impact on your other animations ( werewolf or otherwise ) though, as the settings are specific to this animation only.  Each animation has it's own specific function with its own playback variables. 

I tested the file on both my main system and my laptop and didn't see anything out of the ordinary afterwards.  Everything else plays back as expected.  Assume you're using the latest version of SexLab ?

Hmm. I don't know what could be the issue then. I'm using the latest SexLab (1.39) and followed the instructions in the readme file trying to be careful not to mess anything up. But what ever is the reason behind it adding the animation made all the werewolf animations progress automatically along the timer settings. It's not a huge issue though. I can just crank the animation timers way up if I want to marvel the scenes longer. And as I said before it doesn't seem to affect the scene progression for any of the animations outside the werewolf form. 

It isn't even really necessary as you can select the bones directly.

But!

It's a lot easier to animate with once you're done.  You can leave the mesh in full shaded mode while animating instead of going cross eyed by using Max's " see-through " option. ( Or, god-forbid, wireframe mode )  ( Softimage does that one better there Autodesk. Consider switching to it. )  Custom finger bending controls handle all the finger mess for you.  The tail, arms and legs are all IK controlled.  Spring controllers add some bounce where it's needed to keep it from looking so damned robotic. 

Everthing you see on that list is linked or constrained in some way to one or more other items.  Some of them have custom parameters used to drive the motion ( like the finger curls )

Been doing this for HOURS today and I'm damned tired.  But it's done.  Thankfully.  I take a break from the computer tomorrow and build the male rig on Monday I think.  Once I have that done, then I can get back to animating this stuff. 

attachicon.gifrigging_still_sucks.jpg

Well, awesome animations always take a lot of effort; but anyways, good job, don't get discouraged and thanks again for all your hard work ;)