PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab

I know, but price of magic is absurd and it´s hard to get energy. It´s decay too fast even if you reduce it in menu. And you get it soo slow. For example with full energy bar you will go dry draining after 2sec. and for recharge you need 30+sex. Same for fireball, it´s have better dmg on begin but after you get level in destruction and few perk it´s become too weak compare too normal fireball and you need multiple fireball to kill enemy, that mean a lot of sex for one single enemy.

You should be limited, you are succubus but in this state spell don´t worth use it. Maybe if they was damn stronger then yes. Only good is ilusion spell, but 99% enemy resist it becouse too hight level. They work on lower level then normal ilusion spell but they last sooo longer.

I don't think the player should be limited. The spells are part of your essence as an actual succubus. The semen you need to drain from men is what you need to consume to live. The spells must therefore function more like other spells with a slight variation because you are a different species, in this case a Succubus meaning you are a being from a higher plane. Once you reach max succubus level the spells should have nearly inexhaustible use of the succubus spells which should have equivalents all the way up to the Master spells (even though the base Skyrim master spells tend to suck without mods). But I completely agree that the succubus spells should be stronger than the normal spells. Increasing succubus level should reduce the amount of semen needed to cast the succubus spells.

yeah it is supposed to make your belly bigger when you get filled with cum, just like fillherup mod does, but i just cant get it to work on PSQ alone ( PSQ has that option in MCM ) all i m asking is if anyone was able to get inflated using only the psq option Without the fillherup mod ^^

I notice fill her up is listed with pregnancy mods - have you tried adjusting the pregnancy belly for psq

yeah it is supposed to make your belly bigger when you get filled with cum, just like fillherup mod does, but i just cant get it to work on PSQ alone ( PSQ has that option in MCM ) all i m asking is if anyone was able to get inflated using only the psq option Without the fillherup mod ^^

I notice fill her up is listed with pregnancy mods - have you tried adjusting the pregnancy belly for psq

hmm not quite sure i get what you mean, how can i do this? 

Hello playing version 3.2 and loving it. i think its the best version as of yet. but i had 2 issues.

first i have better magic mod and it has a perk that triple alteration spell magnitude but as i gain succubus rank my succubus form armor becomes more powerful right now it becomes 5 times stronger instead of 3

secondly if you choose a succubus magic twice instead of doing nothing the mod just consumes energy. And when i chose destruction 2 i got succu fireball not a menu to choose 3 adept level spells. not a problem if this is intentional...

Is 3.2 Broken?

I can't enable Sneak Feed, Sleep Feed, or Force Feed. Is there a level req or something now? I also don't have the Lover's Desire Spell from SexLab Arousal. I have no idea what is going on.

works fine here, are you playing a new game or trying to update an old save

I know, but price of magic is absurd and it´s hard to get energy. It´s decay too fast even if you reduce it in menu. And you get it soo slow. For example with full energy bar you will go dry draining after 2sec. and for recharge you need 30+sex. Same for fireball, it´s have better dmg on begin but after you get level in destruction and few perk it´s become too weak compare too normal fireball and you need multiple fireball to kill enemy, that mean a lot of sex for one single enemy.

You should be limited, you are succubus but in this state spell don´t worth use it. Maybe if they was damn stronger then yes. Only good is ilusion spell, but 99% enemy resist it becouse too hight level. They work on lower level then normal ilusion spell but they last sooo longer.

I don't think the player should be limited. The spells are part of your essence as an actual succubus. The semen you need to drain from men is what you need to consume to live. The spells must therefore function more like other spells with a slight variation because you are a different species, in this case a Succubus meaning you are a being from a higher plane. Once you reach max succubus level the spells should have nearly inexhaustible use of the succubus spells which should have equivalents all the way up to the Master spells (even though the base Skyrim master spells tend to suck without mods). But I completely agree that the succubus spells should be stronger than the normal spells. Increasing succubus level should reduce the amount of semen needed to cast the succubus spells.

I don´t want be succubus OP, it would be not fun to play.

But energy cost need be lower and spell should be stronger then normal becouse it cost energy, and mana is free and "unlimited"+pots. Energy is had limited. And maybe drain should give you energy like vampire give feeding to vampire.

@ojanen

I was thinking:

maybe in a future version you can make the possibility to have different succubus body (and armor), depending on the level reached..

for example:

lvl 1-4 no wings

lvl 4-7 small wings

lvl  7+ large wings

this is fully customizable (with bodyslide and different armor or body meshes in a different succubus folders)..

..until the PG reach the level of "Succubus Queen" (or Incubus King)  ;)

bye!

S.

Is 3.2 Broken?

I can't enable Sneak Feed, Sleep Feed, or Force Feed. Is there a level req or something now? I also don't have the Lover's Desire Spell from SexLab Arousal. I have no idea what is going on.

New game. I checked the mod on an old save to make sure I needed to make a new game in order for it to work, so I made a new game after confirmation. The problem was missing textures in the old save, and in the new game the options weren't selectable.

Is 3.2 Broken?

New game. I checked the mod on an old save to make sure I needed to make a new game in order for it to work, so I made a new game after confirmation. The problem was missing textures in the old save, and in the new game the options weren't selectable.

what mod manager are you using

only way for that to happen on a new save is if you manually installed this without cleaning up the loose scripts and/or seq files of the older versions

post-436139-0-63244900-1445341098_thumb.jpg

hmm not quite sure i get what you mean, how can i do this? 

You'll have to use an HDT body. Something like this, although you might want something a bit more up to date like CBBE HDT bodyslide. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24254-outdated-psb-pregnancy-scaling-body-for-bodyslide2/page-1

Is 3.2 Broken?

only way for that to happen on a new save is if you manually installed this without cleaning up the loose scripts and/or seq files of the older versions

I am using Nexus Mod Manager. It did an update so maybe something got screwed up in the process? I just reinstalled all my mods.

Now I'm having an issue with body scales not working, did I miss an option some where? I open that tab, mark the one I want to scale and then what? I transform and nothing scales.

Is 3.2 Broken?

I am using Nexus Mod Manager. It did an update so maybe something got screwed up in the process? I just reinstalled all my mods.

Now I'm having an issue with body scales not working, did I miss an option some where? I open that tab, mark the one I want to scale and then what? I transform and nothing scales.

have you installed and setup your bodyslide - this includes running it, choosing a desired preset or adjusting to your desires and choosing build from the middle for the body, along with the group build button on the left to build your armor sets

@ojanen

I was thinking:

maybe in a future version you can make the possibility to have different succubus body (and armor), depending on the level reached..

for example:

lvl 1-4 no wings

lvl 4-7 small wings

lvl  7+ large wings

this is fully customizable (with bodyslide and different armor or body meshes in a different succubus folders)..

bye!

S.

This is my favorite mod of all time, just in case anyone was getting defensive, but I'd settle for just flying or "walking" (tcl) very fast.

OK I did not explain that very well...

"real flying" (the mod) does not work here on my game, 

Wings worked, but no npc's noticed.

This mod 98% of the time said "you have no wings",

and once (just once) it thought I could fly, but it was just jumping very high.

"set succubusexp to 1999",

and Peaches is a succubus queen very quickly.

But she still cannot fly (so, wings are pretty but they don't work)

Is 3.2 Broken?

have you installed and setup your bodyslide - this includes running it, choosing a desired preset or adjusting to your desires and choosing build from the middle for the body, along with the group build button on the left to build your armor sets

Forgot that part, thanks

@ojanen

I was thinking:

for example:

lvl 1-4 no wings

lvl 4-7 small wings

lvl  7+ large wings

bye!

S.

This is my favorite mod of all time, just in case anyone was getting defensive, but I'd settle for just flying or "walking" (tcl) very fast.

OK I did not explain that very well...

"real flying" (the mod) does not work here on my game, 

Wings worked, but no npc's noticed.

This mod 98% of the time said "you have no wings",

and once (just once) it thought I could fly, but it was just jumping very high.

"set succubusexp to 1999",

and Peaches is a succubus queen very quickly.

But she still cannot fly (so, wings are pretty but they don't work)

instal the real flying mode, diasble esp enbale flying in MCM, i don't use this mod as it cause me script lags, horrible one

this, but there's also a succubus level required for this to work, configurable in the mcm

Is there a way to increase the amount of damage sex drain does? The only things it seems capable of killing are townspeople. Even basic bandits and draugr only get about 1/3 of their health drained. PSQ v3.2.

if you're only draining 1/3 life they're likely not aroused, try using the succu hand of desire spell before doing the deed after that it's all based on your skill with what you're doing -  the skills as listed in sexlab...