"What mod is this?" VI

The Matrix Prime

oh who want this..

attachicon.gifRippedBodySuit - UNPB TBBP.7z

Hi, thanks for sharing this!!!

But I have a question; How do I get the suit in game? looked at the forge and tanning rack but didn't see it!!!

Pls help!!!

Thanks again!!

You can get non-craftable items through the console using 'help' and 'player.additem' but the easiest way is probably via the AddItem Menu mod.

Thanks!!! at first I'd tried the "help" command but it didn't work... but this "AddItem Menu" mod helped me a lot!!! thanks again!!!

oh who want this..

attachicon.gifRippedBodySuit - UNPB TBBP.7z

Hi, thanks for sharing this!!!

But I have a question; How do I get the suit in game? looked at the forge and tanning rack but didn't see it!!!

Pls help!!!

Thanks again!!

Questions like this are killing me slowly inside.

Get this.

This mod was made for the people like you.

I'm very sorry for being killing you. That wasn't my intention with the question, really!

I recently had to reinstall Skyrim on my computer and seem to have lost some of the mods I had.  Have been unable to locate one which contained sets of necklaces, bracelets, and anklets with names like Nord Hero, College Mage, & Ancient Nord.  Hope someone recognizes this mod.  Thanks!

rUcaD7.jpg

looking for those two outfits

the one from the left looks like a Lisa costume that has a hood in DoA 5

no idea where to begin with right (i know it's on a modded Serana)

thank you in advance

The one on the right is called Luxurious Seduction, and it's worn there with a cape and choker from the Gwelda mod I think. Gwelda is one of the UNP mini-dress armours and can be found on Nexus. I'm not sure where you can get LS these days but google should give some hits.

And I think the one on the left is one of the "Fox" armours, although I can't remember which number. The chainmail sleeve she's wearing is from Emfy Cleric Robes, another mini-dress armour on Nexus.

The one on the right is called Luxurious Seduction, and it's worn there with a cape and choker from the Gwelda mod I think. Gwelda is one of the UNP mini-dress armours and can be found on Nexus. I'm not sure where you can get LS these days but google should give some hits.

And I think the one on the left is one of the "Fox" armours, although I can't remember which number. The chainmail sleeve she's wearing is from Emfy Cleric Robes, another mini-dress armour on Nexus.

got it, thanks

Fox 46 for the white dress

What are these armors?

attachicon.gif 84523.jpg

attachicon.gif 84524.jpg

attachicon.gif 84451.jpg

attachicon.gif 84452.jpg

Looks like a few pieces from Blacktalon armor http://mods247.blogspot.com/search/label/Blacktalon

Don't know the rest though.

The third pictureee armors plsss !

Anyone ?

What armor is this?

84752.jpg

Looks like a mashup, but the main armor piece is the Blacktalon armor.

Only the belt, gauntlets and shoulders are from Blacktalon. I'm mainly interested in the ripped bodysuit.

Its a mashup made by Gomaperopero. Better go and ask him at his tumblr page

Damn nice ! Did anyone ask him yet ? I wanted too but cant post links in his ask option ....

Hello. I put this file here.

attachicon.gifRippedBodySuit.7z

Thank you, moichigoma. But what about this armor? index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

this outfit is still wip. If that will be completed, I here announce it. Please someone decide the name of this outfit.

Soo, dod ya choose a name ?

Archived