What exactly is causing the TFC issue, I have no idea.  It's also not limited just to the squirt effect not appearing, but other things as well including CTD.  Ashal is aware of the TFC issue, but there seems to be no solution to it.  It's a problem apparently inherent to the Skyrim engine.  I wouldn't doubt the two events are related.  If the exact source could be identified, I'm sure a fix to CTD in using TFC might also fix the squirt effect not appearing during PC orgasm.  But, that's just speculation on my part. 

• 2 weeks later...

The random functions exclude the none options right?

Would be weird if not due to the % chance modifier but it's a little bit confusing.

I guess a separate checkbox just to make them active or not would be a bit more intuitive.

And yeah, the "fix" posted here is totally necessary to make the squirt work, just saying this in case someone is searching like a dummy (*cough*) because his squirting isn't working at all. :P

The random functions exclude the none options right?

Would be weird if not due to the % chance modifier but it's a little bit confusing.

I guess a separate checkbox just to make them active or not would be a bit more intuitive.

And yeah, the "fix" posted here is totally necessary to make the squirt work, just saying this in case someone is searching like a dummy (*cough*) because his squirting isn't working at all. :P

No the random function includes the none option according to the mcm description

• 2 weeks later...

Works great, after the Fix. running SL 1.35 , Random Sex and Lover's Comfort. Don't think you need to run FNIS, but I did anyway, kind of a habit o' mine.

Same here. More times than not it punches me in the face if I don't  :P

Trying the Heavy version, looks good!

I have no difficulty getting the squirting to start. My problem (since upgrading to sexlab 1.38) is getting it to stop after sex ends. Female NPCs (player too) just keep gushing and gushing (serious dehydration problems).

Are you using the fix in the link I posted above?  I seem to remember that fix fixing that particular issue.  Again, using squirt + the fix in 1.39 was working for me when I tested last night.  I'll double-check again when I'm able to play more.

I have no difficulty getting the squirting to start. My problem (since upgrading to sexlab 1.38) is getting it to stop after sex ends. Female NPCs (player too) just keep gushing and gushing (serious dehydration problems).

Are you using the fix in the link I posted above?  I seem to remember that fix fixing that particular issue.  Again, using squirt + the fix in 1.39 was working for me when I tested last night.  I'll double-check again when I'm able to play more.

No, not yet. This was a problem before, but then it was fixed by the Squirt mod itself. Now that fix has been unfixed by sexlab 1.38 (I have not upgraded to 1.39 yet, so maybe that will help?).

In my test 1.38 was unbelievably unstable and caused shit lots of CTDs. 

If you check the version Notes you will see that one of the things that was fixed in 1.39 has to do with orgasm events. It is possible that those problems that 1.38 had, in conjuction with sexlab squirt and/or cumshot could cause serious problems.

Mind you that a few times sexlab squirt stacks, and the effect has to be removed throught the console. You will know if it got stack if the effect persist even after you get the message xxx actor stoped squirting.

My advice.. upgrade to SL 1.39

In any case you also need to install the fix from the above post, Squirt will not work without it.

SL 1.39 and the fix on the other page work for me, in free camera with the console turned off (TFC and TM) it doesn't display though.

squirt1.jpg

squirt2.jpg

Do have something weird going on now, was in a bandit camp and boxes with Zaz written on the side named squirt1 etc started appearing out of fine air.

No, not yet. This was a problem before, but then it was fixed by the Squirt mod itself. Now that fix has been unfixed by sexlab 1.38 (I have not upgraded to 1.39 yet, so maybe that will help?).

nope, I'm still getting this bug sometimes, thou reload game fix it, but it's there

For those of you wondering why the squirt effect only works until the game is reloaded here's why: RegisterForModEvent() is only being called in SexLabSquirt (quest script) OnInit() event and never gets called in subsequent game loads. As per Papyrus Documentation you must register for ModEvents after every game load!

Anyway here's the fix for any one who doesn't feel like making their own.

Changes:

• Remove calls to HookThread() and replaced them with HookActors() for compatibility with newer versions of SexLab.
  • Consolidated out some temp variables.
  • Implemented a Maintenance Function to call RegisterForModEvent() on subsequent game loads.
Just install v1_2 like normal and then extract these files into the data folder and choose to overwrite if asked.

Also, slayster, I don't want to step on your toes or anything with this so if you want me to remove it just let me know.

GameReloadFix.7z

Since updating sexlab to 1.38 I have had trouble with continuous squirting (after sex stops) and the problems are even worse since updating to 1.39 (as advised to do on this thread). Yes, I have the squirt fix, but it does not work. In the past I have managed to find a workaround by unchecking squirt in Wrye Bash, loading, saving, checking again, and then loading. But I just tried that and the squirt was still there even after rechecking and reloading. Sexlab squirt is a fantastic mod, but there seems to be an incompatibilty between it and post 1.38 versions of sexlab. I really hope this can be fixed!

My SexLab Squirt (with Fix) works fine even with 1.39 Framework. The load order is STILL very important for this mod. It MUST be placed as higher as possible in the load list.

Just below the ESM files, normally. (And, of course, below the Unofficial patches too but above EVERY other esp you have).

I noticed, one time on about ten, that the stopping command seems to not work. (Too many scripts running at the same time, I suppose, because the issue appears only with a lot of NPC around. Heavy CPU load.).

Normally, it solves by itself having sex again.

I moved squirt to the very top of my load order, right after the esms, and still have the continual squirting bug. It starts as soon as I load a game with the mod enabled. I am now starting to wonder if we are using the same fix. Could you please provide another link? If it does not work, i can only assume that my game (not necessarily your great mod) is jinxed in some way and I shall have to uncheck the mod. Sometimes bugs like this fix themselves over time (maybe a new update of sexlab or squirt). I shall definitely try again.

If you are referring to my fix, then I'm not surprised that your still having the continual squirting bug as my fix does nothing to address it. My fix is only intended to fix the bug that caused you to be unable to squirt after the game has been saved and reloaded. While my fix DOES include the previous fixes uploaded none of them address this issue ether.

Speaking from the stand point of some one who has actually looked at the scripts and understand how and why they work I can tell you there is nothing in them that would directly cause this with the exception of saving and quitting the game in the middle of squirting. It seems far more likely that this is caused by something on the user end rather then something wrong with the mod.

I was planing to upload another hot tomorrow night after I get off work anyway, so I could wip up a quick helper mod with a couple of spell to manually fix effected actors. Coming up with way to actually prevent the bug is probably impossible but I may be able to set up some scripting to make the mod at least clean up after its self when it fails like this.

If you are referring to my fix, then I'm not surprised that your still having the continual squirting bug as my fix does nothing to address it. My fix is only intended to fix the bug that caused you to be unable to squirt after the game has been saved and reloaded. While my fix DOES include the previous fixes uploaded none of them address this issue ether.

Speaking from the stand point of some one who has actually looked at the scripts and understand how and why they work I can tell you there is nothing in them that would directly cause this with the exception of saving and quitting the game in the middle of squirting. It seems far more likely that this is caused by something on the user end rather then something wrong with the mod.

I was planing to upload another hot tomorrow night after I get off work anyway, so I could wip up a quick helper mod with a couple of spell to manually fix effected actors. Coming up with way to actually prevent the bug is probably impossible but I may be able to set up some scripting to make the mod at least clean up after its self when it fails like this.

You are probably right to suspect that my incompetence is somehow to blame for my game's continual squirting. The fix you offer sounds wonderful. Thank you.

SD, when you are enslaved, does the boxes thing.... I think that it has to do with you not being able to have possessions and the squirts are some sort of temporary "thing" your character would usually have. Turn PC chance to 0% while enslaved, its the only solution I found to that. Hope it helps.

SL 1.39 and the fix on the other page work for me, in free camera with the console turned off (TFC and TM) it doesn't display though.

squirt1.jpg

squirt2.jpg

Do have something weird going on now, was in a bandit camp and boxes with Zaz written on the side named squirt1 etc started appearing out of fine air.

And heres the promised updated fix

Change Log:

• Consolidated out more then 20 lines of code from SexLabSquirt.psc by converting 6 propertys into 2 arrays and accessing the data that way instead of using consecutive if statements.
  • Fixed a possible but VERY unlikely threading issue.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause an actor not to squirt when both stream and gush effect are set to "random" even if the percentage is set to 100. There is still the issue with actors not squirting when both stream and gush effect are set to "none" even if the percentage is set to 100 but I consider that to be a UI problem so I will not address it.
  • Similar to above. Fixed debug notification appearing when squirt percentage check passed but no squirt effect was applied. Also added a period at the end of the debug notifications.
  • SexLabSquirtChance and SexLabSquirtPCChance globals are now accessed through an array property in SexLabSquirt.psc instead of directly through individual properties allowing me to eliminate another 6 lined of code and the two original properties.
  • Changed the editor ID of SexLabSquirt (quest) to SexLabSquirtQuest because SexLabSquirt is also the name of the script used by it and you are NOT supposed to have objects named the same thing as their type. How the hell did you even get the CK to let you do that???
  • Added 'Squirt Bugs - Fix NPC Spell' that can be used to fix mod related errors on NPCs. Currently this is only used to manually correct the 'Continual Squirting Bug' that some people have. Just cast it on any squirting NPC and they will stop. The spell will be added to the player if the debug messages are turned on in the MCM Menu. It gets removed when debug messages are turned off.
  • Added 'Squirt Bugs - Fix Player Spell'. Does the same thing as the above spell but for the player.
As before, just install over top SexLab Squirt v1_2.

Let me know if anythings broken as I haven't had time to do much testing.

===Edit===

Removed the download. It had some broken stuff in it.

Hi everyone,

I was distracted by other games and some real life stuff and so I've not been around the forum for a while, but I never meant it to be quite so long.

Good to see that people have picked up the slack while I've been busy, with patches to keep things going, thanks to TMPhoenix and popcorn71 for that. But now I've got the Skyrim bug again. I've taken the fixes from the posted patches, merged them into my code and posted a new version.

This is mostly just for new users and fresh installs so you don't need to go searching for patches. If you've already got a patched 1.2 then you don't need to update to 1.3, no new features in this version. Any other problems and incompatibilities we'll have to work on in the future.

Edit: This doesn't include any of the updates from the post above, 1.3 will not be compatible with that. You'll need the 1.2 version if you want to use that.