Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 29MAR14 0932

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
3976 replies to this topic

nutluck

nutluck

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

This is a great mod and ive just started using it, but just a few minutes ago i encountered a bug, whenever i got raped by trolls (i think it may be any animal :/) my game just crashed, i tried redoing it many times with same result... i know it works with falmers, draugs and humans. i would love to get this mod to work with the creatures... else i migth have to go back to defeat :(

If it crashed that sounds more like you have a issue with the trolls and not this mod. Either way doing it again with the papyrus running and then posting your papyrus up as a zip file or in a spoiler tag would like help point to the cause.

Findus48

Findus48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

This is a great mod and ive just started using it, but just a few minutes ago i encountered a bug, whenever i got raped by trolls (i think it may be any animal :/) my game just crashed, i tried redoing it many times with same result... i know it works with falmers, draugs and humans. i would love to get this mod to work with the creatures... else i migth have to go back to defeat :(

If it crashed that sounds more like you have a issue with the trolls and not this mod. Either way doing it again with the papyrus running and then posting your papyrus up as a zip file or in a spoiler tag would like help point to the cause.

ehmmmmm... i am quite noob at this stuff. how do i run papyrus... :/

nutluck

nutluck

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

A copy and paste from a web site explaining how.

1. First, Enable Papyrus Logging by opening your Skyrim.ini file located at [YourWindowsUsername]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini

2. Find the [Papyrus] heading (or if it doesn't exist, create it at the end of the file) and add the following:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

Now, Papyrus is enabled!  Now what?

3. Enter your game. If it crashes to desktop, hopefully it will log the errors you've encountered. If this is the case skip ahead a bit to step 5.

4. Play the game for a while. When it starts lagging up or giving you problems, open console by hitting the ~ key (or `, depending on how you look at it) and type 'dps' without the quotes. This will dump a log file to your My Games/Skyrim directory.

5. Open up [YourWindowsUsername]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus0.log
(the newest log will always be appended with a 0)

larvae

larvae

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hi ! thanks for this really cool mod.

I have a problem with my follower, i can say to him the stuff about consensual "play" like we're on road for a while etc, then select any sub dialog (with him answering, very funny :) ) But as we finaly "decide" what we wanna do, he just agree with speaking then, nothing, in fact. No strip, no sexual stuff, we just don't move (nor be stick). As i know i have the good mods installed, but... they don't seem to wanna trigger.

After more tries, happen that any consensual try do nothing in my case, i have try men and women friendly npc, guards, merchants, noone of them will move after accepting stuff.

I have try to arange my mod list as well as possible but as i can tell this shouldn't be so bad. BOSS say me that everything is green, well assorted etc... (two non recognised mods but they don't change much, except stats on weapons, so i may assume that don't conflict anithing.)

Other problem, when i grab someone while sneaking, and succes, i have the good animation showing me grabing the target and knoking down, than crash and back to desktop, no papyrus seem to be created either, so i'm a bit lost :/

Does someone please have an idea of what i'm doing wrong?

Findus48

Findus48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

A copy and paste from a web site explaining how.

1. First, Enable Papyrus Logging by opening your Skyrim.ini file located at [YourWindowsUsername]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini

2. Find the [Papyrus] heading (or if it doesn't exist, create it at the end of the file) and add the following:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

Now, Papyrus is enabled!  Now what?

3. Enter your game. If it crashes to desktop, hopefully it will log the errors you've encountered. If this is the case skip ahead a bit to step 5.

4. Play the game for a while. When it starts lagging up or giving you problems, open console by hitting the ~ key (or `, depending on how you look at it) and type 'dps' without the quotes. This will dump a log file to your My Games/Skyrim directory.

5. Open up [YourWindowsUsername]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus0.log
(the newest log will always be appended with a 0

Ok thanks for the help :) here you go

Attached File  Papyrus.0.zip   20.27KB   6 downloads

nutluck

nutluck

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

I am not real good at reading papyrus yet but I noticed a few things in the log.

1) You have a number of errors with OBIS.

2) The troll is entering a schlongless state because one can't be found and following it is a error about not being a ally of a none faction stack.

3) You have a ton of warnings right at the end of your log just before your crash.(assuming this log is from a crash) The last 3 pages of the papyrus is nothing but warnings about

warning: Replacing native function

followed by a lot of different things. But they are all related to

zzEstrusUtil.

Hopefully someone a lot better at reading these than I can come by and help you out. I am still learning to read them myself.

PubliusNV

PubliusNV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Hi ! thanks for this really cool mod.

I have a problem with my follower, i can say to him the stuff about consensual "play" like we're on road for a while etc, then select any sub dialog (with him answering, very funny :) ) But as we finaly "decide" what we wanna do, he just agree with speaking then, nothing, in fact. No strip, no sexual stuff, we just don't move (nor be stick). As i know i have the good mods installed, but... they don't seem to wanna trigger.

After more tries, happen that any consensual try do nothing in my case, i have try men and women friendly npc, guards, merchants, noone of them will move after accepting stuff.

I have try to arange my mod list as well as possible but as i can tell this shouldn't be so bad. BOSS say me that everything is green, well assorted etc... (two non recognised mods but they don't change much, except stats on weapons, so i may assume that don't conflict anithing.)

Other problem, when i grab someone while sneaking, and succes, i have the good animation showing me grabing the target and knoking down, than crash and back to desktop, no papyrus seem to be created either, so i'm a bit lost :/

Does someone please have an idea of what i'm doing wrong?

Are you sure you have all the required mods installed?  And have you run the GenerateFNISforUsers tool?

Findus48

Findus48

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

I am not real good at reading papyrus yet but I noticed a few things in the log.

2) The troll is entering a schlongless state because one can't be found and following it is a error about not being a ally of a none faction stack.

3) You have a ton of warnings right at the end of your log just before your crash.(assuming this log is from a crash) The last 3 pages of the papyrus is nothing but warnings about

zzEstrusUtil.

Hopefully someone a lot better at reading these than I can come by and help you out. I am still learning to read them myself

Okay thanks for the help :). i uninstalled Obis and now it seems to be working. Many thanks for the help :D 

forerunner777

forerunner777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

I have been having a massive amount of trouble trying to get this towork.. the papyrus states all over the place that its unable to load any of the creature animations nor other animations... they worked before, now they don't, and back tracking was not an option because other mods didnt work before the update.

Spoiler

and that's just part of what's happening.. first is seems like I will submit, then it CTD's. however, the humanoid activity works just fine.

nutluck

nutluck

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

Glad you got it working but sucks about OBIS. It is a nice mod.

nutluck

nutluck

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,747 posts

I have been having a massive amount of trouble trying to get this towork.. the papyrus states all over the place that its unable to load any of the creature animations nor other animations... they worked before, now they don't, and back tracking was not an option because other mods didnt work before the update.

Spoiler

and that's just part of what's happening.. first is seems like I will submit, then it CTD's. however, the humanoid activity works just fine.

Well yeah the error you are getting is likely the issue. My guess is you installed something incorrectly or your load order is out of whack.

forerunner777

forerunner777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Spoiler

Well yeah the error you are getting is likely the issue. My guess is you installed something incorrectly or your load order is out of whack.

well there could be one other things since I had upgraded my skyrim to 1.9.32.0.8. and the load order was fine before. I'll be sure to feel you posted to see if anything changes.

BlacKaos

BlacKaos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

I have 2 questions, when my char is bound, pressing the hotkey doesn't do anything. When it says I can attempt to escape, immediately the message saying about the bindings being greater than ever or something along those lines follows. I'm assuming this is the message I'm supposed 2 get when I fail to break out but I did not click my hotkey before that point. What am i missing?

Also, is the "your still in combat" thing still around for everyone? Cuz I've read some posts on it still existing and I was wondering if there's any way I could get around it. As someone mentioned before the 11Jan version is fine but my problem is I cant get out of the bindings. 

PubliusNV

PubliusNV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

If you check the "Submit + Devious Devices Progression" mod thread, you can find that the creator of that mod, MixedUpJim, has attempted to fix a couple of bugs in Submit and has made his fixed version available for download.  I haven't tried it (yet), but other users are reporting that it does seem to fix the "still in combat" bug.

dje34

dje34

Random Variable

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Hey, dkatryl ! I dunno if you are still around but I really wanted to say another THANK YOU!!!! for the awesome job you did with this mod ! 

It is really improving my rp ! Cheers ! :D

WolfPax22

WolfPax22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

I am having a really really really really rough time with this. It seems that every time I try to surrender or force a target to submit it either doesn't work or something overrides it and forces the combat to continue, resulting in death on either side. Of course, it might not help that I have Frost with me. That horse attacks everything in sight.

Hah! ... well I got it to work that once at least, with my follower as well... now if only I could let Frost get in on the action. He seems a little left out >.> :P

Having some trouble with the three-ways too. I had them working fine earlier but now when I ask my follower if they want a 3 way, I get asked if I want to use the bed or not, the scene doesnt happen and the partner just walks off.

IJF1492

IJF1492

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

well, version 11JAN14 doesnt have that problem (but it's getting too old for some other mods depending on it, so ...)

It also used a very different system for calculating viable targets (and had other problems as i recall). All recent versions of Submit that has used this new method have all had this problem for me, and considdering the test i just did, i simply can't explain why. Apparently it's not a mod conclict (unless it's incompatible with SkyUI or the Unofficial patches, but i very much doubt that, extremely so).

So if it's not a mod conflict (which i guess it isen't, given the bare-bones test i just did), then what on earth could it be? Why is this only happening to some of us, and not at all to others..

All i can think to test at this point is trying to delete my Skyrim.ini file and trying one last time. Maybe some ini edit i've made could be it!? I'll attempt this, but i don't hold out much hope for it working.

EDIT: Not even a little bit. Renaming my Skyrim.ini to Zblurrrrgh.ini and letting the game generate a new one did nothing (except make me play it at an unacceptable FOV of 65 or so, blech! No member of the PC-gaming master race should have to be subjected to that!).

I've been having the same problem and tried something similar. I made a backup of my Data folder before I installed any mods and I restored my game to vanilla. I was able to get Submit working normally by installing the following to my new vanilla data folder:

Load Order:

Sexlab.esm

SkyUI.esp

CustomizableCamera.esp

SexlabSubmit.esp

Sexlab Framework = v1.39

Sexlab Submit = 20JAN14

This setup consistently played the submit scenes correctly. A hiccup here or there, but ultimately it worked.

I was then able to BREAK sexlab submit by doing the following:

Copy the "scripts" folder from my disabled main data directory over the scripts folder in the new vanilla directory. This immediately broke sexlab submit. So the issue is something to do with a script in the data>scripts folder.

I have a hunch that the new Sexlab 1.47 framework adds or changes a script in this folder and Sexlab Submit doesn't like it. Or it could be the 1.07 version of SKSE needed by Sexlab 1.47 to run. Or I may just have another mod that screwed with a script and I have to find out which.

I'm going to try a few things and see if I can figure it out. But it's definitely a script issue.

EDIT:

After another vanilla install, I reinstalled Sexlab framework 1.47 and Sexlab Submit 09FEB14 and it worked just fine. So it doesn't look like the new framework or SKSE will break sexlab submit (good news). Whatever is messing with the scripts is from another mod. I guess I'll reinstall them 1 by 1 until I find the one that breaks it.

There are probably multiple mods that will pose this kind of conflict. But apparently just disabling them isn't enough. You'd have to actually find and remove the scripts they put in the data folder as well.

IJF1492

IJF1492

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Here's what I've found from a fresh install as far as submissions not working.

Using Sexlab Framework 1.39, submissions for both NPC's and Creatures work, but not always consistently. Sometimes you have to attempt to submit multiple times. And sometimes it won't let you submit until you kill some enemies off and only leave a few alive. But it is possible to submit at least.

Using Sexlab Framework 1.47, submissions for NPC's appear to function properly, but submissions for Creatures do not. So it looks like Sexlab Framework 1.47 will partially break this mod. I guess something about the scripts needs to get tweaked to make them compatible?

SKSE v1.07 didn't appear to break anything by itself.

I was using the 20Jan14 version of SexlabSubmit in both cases, by the way.

Right now it looks like the best combination for this mod is to use Sexlab Framework v1.39 and SexlabSubmit 20Jan14.

It's not much, but hopefully this will help some people who are having trouble. :-/

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

zzEstrusUtil.

Hopefully someone a lot better at reading these than I can come by and help you out. I am still learning to read them myself

Okay thanks for the help :). i uninstalled Obis and now it seems to be working. Many thanks for the help :D

Those error from obis are not really what makes your game crash. they debug for the modder and are harmless for skyrim what you need to worry about are these types of error:

[None].critterFish.disableAndDelete() - "Critter.psc

[04/13/2014 - 05:48:56PM] warning: Property mainQuest on script SpawnRandomActor attached to  (00107CAF) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

These are error that spamming your papyrus logs from the start ?? Are you running ASIS and OBIS at the same time ??

And what is your mod load order this is also important.

WolfPax22

WolfPax22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

This is a nice mod but it seems to have some ... issues. One of the main ones is that the stop combat thing seems bugged. I keep getting told I'm "still in combat." It's worked better getting targets to submit rather than submitting myself.

Another big issue I've noticed is duplicating items. If you rape your victim immediately rather than loot them you get an option to take their stuff, then after the sex scene is done they re-equip their stuff, giving you an opportunity to loot them again.

Not trying to bitch or be a downer, I really love this. Just trying to report issues.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty