21 hours ago, FlamingNinja said:

IDK of any mod like that, it might be a small-scale sexlab addon though. ?. finding specific mods can be annoying if you don't have a name or creator name.
if you've got a list of the mods you used before, going through each one and checking its features is the best bet.

15 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

This has an optional dialog for merchants to get a discount for having sex with them

thanks both of you and specially jlttsmiley. well its been years now so I cant really remember the name but I think that screenshot is familiar. I will check it out. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 11:02 PM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

I can't seem to find one specific mod that adds a whore house to Skyrim. It's not one of Delzaron's mods. I honestly don't remember much about it. There were quests and such, and also named NPCs you could interact with. Could anyone help me out by listing all whore house mods out there? It was on Loverslab, just to be clear.

Sounds like CumShot Brothel.  It is in fact listed in the original post here under "Prostitution" so if you've already looked at it then you might need to describe the one you are look for more fully.

15 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Sounds like CumShot Brothel.  It is in fact listed in the original post here under "Prostitution" so if you've already looked at it then you might need to describe the one you are look for more fully.

Nope, not that one either. Sorry, I just don't remember much about it at all, because I skimmed through the description. I THINK it added a whore house next to Whiterun, and then a madame you could speak to which gave you jobs. It definitely added a house of some sort where you could speak to someone and become one of the workers yourself, although where exactly I don't really remember.

I guess I'll look through the download section and try to find it myself, and then keep an eye out on the thread to see if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

14 hours ago, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

Nope, not that one either. Sorry, I just don't remember much about it at all, because I skimmed through the description. I THINK it added a whore house next to Whiterun, and then a madame you could speak to which gave you jobs. It definitely added a house of some sort where you could speak to someone and become one of the workers yourself, although where exactly I don't really remember.

I guess I'll look through the download section and try to find it myself, and then keep an eye out on the thread to see if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Ok, I know that one and it was yanked (i.e. it's no longer available - Whiterun Brothel Revamped).  Hugh Reckum did it, it was a modified clone of Dragonsreach, it wasn't quite a whorehouse in the usual sense though since it was involuntary and all those tasks were "training".

4 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Ok, I know that one and it was yanked (i.e. it's no longer available - Whiterun Brothel Revamped).  Hugh Reckum did it, it was a modified clone of Dragonsreach, it wasn't quite a whorehouse in the usual sense though since it was involuntary and all those tasks were "training".

Oh, I think that was the one. Well, that sucks. Thanks anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are there any mods that lets me choose the animation before sex actually starts?

On 10/7/2019 at 9:17 PM, rodrigo2 said:

What's the difference between SexLab Submit versus SexLab Defeat?

Defeat has a lot more features and is more up-to-date, and works fine without needing any patches. Submit is a lot more simplistic, and needs patches to do its things properly.

2 hours ago, shunter said:

Are there any mods that lets me choose the animation before sex actually starts?

There are some, but they let you pick the animation by type or tag and start it through that mod, not let you change what some other mod will use.

The most useful is Sexlab Tools. Lets you select several NPCs and create a "playlist" of animations using 2, 3 or even 5 actors. Can pick by tag and specify exact animation. Sometimes does not like doing selected 3p anims. 

It DOES give you a hotkey to change the animation the easiest way when some other method is used to start an anim.

Simple Sexing lets you pick a series of NPCs as well and the type of anim (oral, vaginal, blowjob, etc) but not the exact anim. Still quite useful

Both of these are also handy in that you have a separate key to start the anim and does not rely on casting a spell on 4 NPCs and yourself for a 5p.

Eager NPCs can do something similar to Simple Sexing, by letting you select (for a 2p) the TYPE of anim provided the NPC likes you enough and the dialog options have opened in the mod.  Less useful due to that but another option (and probably able to be changed if open the mod in TES Edit and remove the conditions on the dialog options. I've looked at them but not taken the knife to them yet).

9 hours ago, karlpaws said:

There are some, but they let you pick the animation by type or tag and start it through that mod, not let you change what some other mod will use.

The most useful is Sexlab Tools. Lets you select several NPCs and create a "playlist" of animations using 2, 3 or even 5 actors. Can pick by tag and specify exact animation. Sometimes does not like doing selected 3p anims. 

It DOES give you a hotkey to change the animation the easiest way when some other method is used to start an anim.

Simple Sexing lets you pick a series of NPCs as well and the type of anim (oral, vaginal, blowjob, etc) but not the exact anim. Still quite useful

Both of these are also handy in that you have a separate key to start the anim and does not rely on casting a spell on 4 NPCs and yourself for a 5p.

Eager NPCs can do something similar to Simple Sexing, by letting you select (for a 2p) the TYPE of anim provided the NPC likes you enough and the dialog options have opened in the mod.  Less useful due to that but another option (and probably able to be changed if open the mod in TES Edit and remove the conditions on the dialog options. I've looked at them but not taken the knife to them yet).

Would SexLab Tools work with a mod like SexLab Romance?  Romance lets you choose a general category and who's on top:  PC or NPC, etc.  Also, where should Tools go in Load Order?  I've tried installing it before but it always seems to prevent the game from booting up.

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Would SexLab Tools work with a mod like SexLab Romance?  Romance lets you choose a general category and who's on top:  PC or NPC, etc.  Also, where should Tools go in Load Order?  I've tried installing it before but it always seems to prevent the game from booting up.

boot prevention is usually a missing master I think.  I don't know where in the LO it would go off the top of my head... Using MO I see what a mod overwrites and go from there. I'm a heretic not using LOOT.  I don't think its position would matter much unless it does overwrite something (scripts from a utility mod for the menu is what I'd guess)

I'd think it should work with Romance but might not. Depends on whether Romance lets you pick the anim for visuals only or if your choices matter to the progression of the mod (I'm not familiar with it). From a technical standpoint, it would work as you would hit the hotkey after the anim started and pick another using the same tags you selected via dialog. If you wanted you could hotkey-pick new tags-hotkey-pick new anim.

It only has the option to pick an anim before starting anything if you use it to start the anim.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

Please update the SexLab LE index to point potential users of Spectator Crowds original towards the Ultra version. mainfct gave his (or possibly hers) permission for me to take over the mod (as long as he/she is given credit still), and I have the fixed version of the original mod included on the Ultra download page, so original users would not be missing anything. You have a similar "(see below)" redirection for Sexlab Aroused users to suggest that they use Sexlab Aroused Redux instead.

On 2/9/2020 at 8:57 PM, wpg97541 said:

Hello,

Please update the SexLab LE index to point potential users of Spectator Crowds original towards the Ultra version. mainfct gave his (or possibly hers) permission for me to take over the mod (as long as he/she is given credit still), and I have the fixed version of the original mod included on the Ultra download page, so original users would not be missing anything. You have a similar "(see below)" redirection for Sexlab Aroused users to suggest that they use Sexlab Aroused Redux instead.

It wouldn't be so bad if they had a search engine that wasn't complete and utter garbage ...... There are so many sites on the Internet that use these copy and paste templates that don't know how to set up the search engines properly and sadly most of them are tech sites

You are FAR better off going to Google, entering the search term you want and use the search modifier " site: www.loverslab.com"  .... Then compare it to the results you get from this crap search engine and the difference is like night and day .....

• 2 months later...

I'm having serious problem with this mod. I've done everything. I put SKSE into a game folder. Then I run Mod Organizer, connected it with Nexus, loaded XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, SkyUI, FNIS, then SexLab Framework. I also added Enhanced Spouses.

And what's the problem:

I have a house Breezehome in Whiterun, Lydia as a wife. I check the dialogue line "My love" and... Whatever I choose, There are bugs. The characters aren't totally naked (panties and bra), they glitch in each other, or just stand on bed. Hero behind Lydia and nothing happens - only the sounds. What am I doing wrong?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2020 at 5:56 PM, BloodDragon09051 said:

are this mods for skyrim or skyrim se

Date of SE release was 2016, date of OP here is 2013.   Author of OP is still active but I don't believe this list is still getting updated.

However, this list does contain a large majority of the mods and if the mods are on this list then you should be able to find versions of the for SE unless the mods were total garbage or relied on something that somehow couldn't be ported to SE (none that I know of but that doesn't mean there are none).

So this list isn't directly useful and it may not be completely comprehensive but it should give you at least an idea of what's available so you can choose what you'd like to try in your game.  I highly recommend testing each mod you think you'd like to try before committing to having the mod in a full game where you try to complete large parts of the standard quests if not the full contents. 

It all depends on what you'd like to try. 

Edit: Saw the date on your post only after I hit post.  Sorry no one answered earlier.  I used to be very active and tried not to let people hang like that when they asked just basic questions but I see no one answered for a long time.  I do hope you found what you were looking for.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...