Where can I find...? - Skyrim Adult Requests

Hey there i have been trying to find clothing and armor replacer's that support tbbp i think. i remembering finding them on here once but i am not able to find them again. would anyone have the link to them? 

Do you want vanilla armor or custom armor?

For vanilla armor, check this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

For custom armor, check this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16350-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v2/

yea cause i am using a body that has huge boobs and i know some were on here. they re did all of the vanilla armor and clothing to fit. i will check out both of the links and give them a try :D thanks

Hello, I've been lurking around the forum for a while now. This is the first time I post (I think) The character I play is a really gritty, dirty, butchy, female nord. She's got more of a man-ish personality rather than feminine. I recently acquired the Tsun Armour in-game and when I equipped the set I felt like my character wouldn't wear the armour in that way. She'd wear it like the men would yuh know? bare chested not covering up the breasts or anything like that (EQUALITY DAMN IT! lol). I looked for a replacer online that changed the Tsun armour like that, but couldn't find one so I was wondering of anyone on here would be willing to create a replacer for me (preferably using the CBBE curvy body).

Hello, I've been lurking around the forum for a while now. This is the first time I post (I think) The character I play is a really gritty, dirty, butchy, female nord. She's got more of a man-ish personality rather than feminine. I recently acquired the Tsun Armour in-game and when I equipped the set I felt like my character wouldn't wear the armour in that way. She'd wear it like the men would yuh know? bare chested not covering up the breasts or anything like that (EQUALITY DAMN IT! lol). I looked for a replacer online that changed the Tsun armour like that, but couldn't find one so I was wondering of anyone on here would be willing to create a replacer for me (preferably using the CBBE curvy body).

Not sure which version of the Tsun armor you're using, but in most cases you can open the armor mesh nif in NifSkope and delete branches, like the chest piece for example. Takes just 2 or 3 minutes to do.

Hey everybody. This is my first post here, A week ago I was unaware of this sites existence, though I've been playing modded Tamriel since Morrowind. Blasphemy! So I've been in a downloading frenzy this past week, gorging on all the wonderful work available here. For that, my thanks everyone!

Anyway, I tried the private needs mod and alive peeing mods, and I like them in concept, but found them way too demanding in practice. Every fast travel, carriage ride, good nights sleep, and I was having to relieve myself. It began to seem that thats all I was ever doing! I was wondering if there was a mod that lets you assign say ten different animations to hotkeys without any restrictions, penalties or messages. So I could have a pee key, a bathing key, or any other zaz or sexlab animation I wanted, adult or just regular idle, like reading a book or something, to use whenever I wanted or to ignore without consequences or wetting myself. Anything like this exist? If there was a way to browse and preview all available animations, even better. Thanks

You could control when you have to go urinate/defecate in the Mod Configuration Menu. You can also assign hotkeys there for bathing/urinating etc. Hope this helps.

Hey thanks for the response. Yeah I fiddled with mcm menu, but even the longest interval settings were too restrictive for me. Im not into the whole "need to eat/drink/sleep/dress warm regularly or suffer" type of gameplay. I like to just assume that most of that stuff happens during fasttravel or carriage rides or just offscreen. I dont want to take the wagon from whiterun to riften and be told on arrival that i need to see a doctor for a bowel impaction! Not to mention the messages every thirty seconds telling me how clean I am. I just want to be able 5o play the animations every once and a while for immersion sake without having to cast a spell or use a console command. Heh, I took the wagon to dawnstar once (using alivepee) and upon arriving was forced to squat and piss while being roasted by a dragon!

Not that Im trashing these mods, Im not. They're both great at what they do. Im just trying to find something a bit more my playstyle.

I'd love to just come across a patch of ferns once and a while and say "ah heres a good spot for some private time" or "heres a nice stream why dont Vilja and I wash ourselves off".

Still trying to figure out how reply works in this forum, bear with me

I was wondering if someone can make (or has already made) a mod that lets you craft, place and move furniture from "Zaz Animation Pack".
I am asking since I am getting tired of spawning furniture with console commands and spend the next 4-5 minutes trying to rotate/place things properly... ;)

Hello! I have a simple question. I've been looking around for it for quite a while now but sadly didn't find anything.

Is there a mod that provides submissive animals/creatures in sexacts? I'd love to know.

Thanks!

That's almost exactly the way that I like to play things,only I would rather play as a Glamazon type than butch.

You might want to check out the Female Tsun Armor conversion by Fallen Judge. It has a variant that does away with the silly top added to the female version,leaving it the same as Tsun himself wears it in the base game.

I was wondering if someone can make (or has already made) a mod that lets you craft, place and move furniture from "Zaz Animation Pack".

I am asking since I am getting tired of spawning furniture with console commands and spend the next 4-5 minutes trying to rotate/place things properly... ;)

Jaxonz Positioner lets you move around objects without having to use the Creation Kit to adjust things to your liking.

Looking for Race Menu presets for Queens Blade character presets to match Gatti's mod collection, would be nice if Alleyne was included and bodyslide compatible version of Gatti's Queens Blade armour mod would be brilliant.

Could the modder add the install order of the required mods used, so I don't end up srewing up the mod by having the required  mods in the wrong install order.

Does anyone have a link for the mod "Mana Veins"? It was said to be in the S7B Armor Pack 2, but even through google I wasn't able to find said pack. I also checked at MisterMane's Tumblr in the mega links and the mediafire but neither the pack nor the mana vein downloads were there.

this is ***Mana Veins***.

http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/3341961-1351213191.jpg

so can you not find this outfit is known by a different name. ***Fire Butterfly***

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods&hl=de&gl=de&gws_rd=ssl#hl=de&gl=de&q=skyrim+mods+Fire+Butterfly

http://blog-imgs-50-origin.fc2.com/m/i/t/mitinokuoblivion/20120317025943ffd.jpg

http://blog-imgs-65.fc2.com/e/i/h/eiheispot1/Fire_Butterfly_SeveNBase_1ss.jpg

Hey all, I was wondering if someone can point me to what mod "Mai" uses for those open fingered gloves? I guess they're part of a set. I just can't seem to track it down.

Here's a pic for reference (As if you didn't already know who she was ;) )

Fort7.png

Thanks all for reply or PM.

How do you get faces like that. She looks cute and woried.

I believe that is either done with an animation pose, or with Racemenu. You can configure facial manipulations from there.

you can try this: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/39644-fep-facial-expressions-project/

chelse___xxvii_by_metalhed13-d3ezxa7.jpg

Is there a skyrim clothing mod similar to this oblivion mod?

Bumping this :P I am also looking for something similar for Skyrim (also interested in what's this for Oblivion if somebody knows ^^ )

Do you happen to know where this original mod is? or perhaps the name of it?