[Refactor] "Tit Kit" v2 in the works. R E J O I C E.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got it complete and ready to package up, but can't remember how I built the ESP before and the old one doesn't work.

So if someone wants to help me out with that, I'll finish it up and release it.

I'm making out the UNP of the first still, about 60% complete.

Bless this, Thanks =D

I'm Finished combining UNPB body with UNPK with UUNP bodyslider having great results. (somewhat 75%UNPB+25UNPK in 0%) and (40%UNPB+60%UNPK in 100%) and started trying new stuff on body again. great to know someone is working to up this amazing Mod to UNP. 

i'm going to post later some pics of tit kit. (only veins not nipples as it work in it)

sorry for bad english. 

It might be nice but I can't even get Tit Kit version 1 to work with Racemenu  3.1.0 as there is no Overlays tab. I even tried previous versions of RM. 2.9.6 worked had the Overlays tab but lacked many other features that I like from 3.1.0.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OK maybe this is just the most vague mod i have ever heard of.But lets go over this.I have tried almost everything.Let me make some clear an notes here.

Latest RaceMenu 3.2.2 Does not have Overlay.Which means your mod is not compatible with Current mod.There is a patch to download an Overlay.Guess what.Your mod still does not show.Which means there must be some lacking info.So i have to request this information.

You have to show.What mods you are using.What number an what other mods it uses to get these results.So show us Step by step how to install.

Now.Even if it is said the mod no longer uses an Overlay.OK.This means Racemenu or any other outside mods do not work.Give a full description of what works an are the options the name of the mods an what version again.So we can understand what your tring to say.

"Please" - if I may say.

Should be somewhere at the end of the "racemenu" tabs.. where you can customize your tattoo mods (like "The Coenaculi"). Or a similar tab. I strongly doubt that the mod is no longer working. I must admit that I didn't test it since the RM rework, but I strongly doubt that Brukes would have let this mod die.

OK maybe this is just the most vague mod i have ever heard of.But lets go over this.I have tried almost everything.Let me make some clear an notes here.

Latest RaceMenu 3.2.2 Does not have Overlay.Which means your mod is not compatible with Current mod.There is a patch to download an Overlay.Guess what.Your mod still does not show.Which means there must be some lacking info.So i have to request this information.

You have to show.What mods you are using.What number an what other mods it uses to get these results.So show us Step by step how to install.

Now.Even if it is said the mod no longer uses an Overlay.OK.This means Racemenu or any other outside mods do not work.Give a full description of what works an are the options the name of the mods an what version again.So we can understand what your tring to say.

Overlays are no longer separate. It's listed in sliders. scroll all the way to the right, then back left about 3 panels.

Overlays are no longer separate. It's listed in sliders. scroll all the way to the right, then back left about 3 panels.

I'm also using latest racemenu, I know where the body slider option for textures is, I see the texture options (blank, big etc) but the textures are invisible/wont work/nothing happens when I select one :( this mod was really nice for my char (big bebs, big areola etc). I have to study a bit more if I have missed something....

You say you take request ?

Would you make a compatibility patch with SlaveTats. 

so we can use your textures on NPC in the game.

The request fullfillment was for areola types. If there's a particular areola you like, let me know and I'd do what I can.

You say you take request ?

Would you make a compatibility patch with SlaveTats. 

so we can use your textures on NPC in the game.

The request fullfillment was for areola types. If there's a particular areola you like, let me know and I'd do what I can.

That wasn't a real request, more a wish/joke. 

Unfortunaltely i don't use your mod, because i don't play female character, so i have no request.

But i have tested your mod. It's great. I just wish i could use it on NPC in an easy way. - i'm surely not the only one :D -

• 1 month later...

Sadly, that is where the Original Aureolean shines over Tit Kit. yes, Tit kit enables you to put the nipples you want on your character, but Aureolean puts nipples on all the NPC's It would take some serious time and modding to put that together, probably something similar to one of those New Face mods. What I do, is just use both. Aureolean to get the NPC's setup, and Titkit for me.

I think SlaveTats isn't the greatest title for murfk's mod. I've seen the name in it's topic title and skipped it, assuming it was related to slavery content. Anyways, after reading thingwhatsqueaks's description of it, I realised it was simply an overlay handler for yourself and NPCs. This will make applying TitKit to NPCs much easier for me. Anyways, I've set up TitKit for SlaveTats (hopefully), and if it's all right with Brukes, I can upload it here. If I do, I request someone test it, as I'm in the process of having to set up all my mods again.

I think SlaveTats isn't the greatest title for murfk's mod. I've seen the name in it's topic title and skipped it, assuming it was related to slavery content. Anyways, after reading thingwhatsqueaks's description of it, I realised it was simply an overlay handler for yourself and NPCs. This will make applying TitKit to NPCs much easier for me. Anyways, I've set up TitKit for SlaveTats (hopefully), and if it's all right with Brukes, I can upload it here. If I do, I request someone test it, as I'm in the process of having to set up all my mods again.

Be my guest.

I had my brother test the files, and they seem to work fine. I included the desaturated version too, because it expands color options, basically. SlaveTats disappointingly doesn't use color sliders, so you need to make do with the options available.
EDIT: Dark Elf seems to go well with Desaturated+black coloring option, imo.
TitKit v1 CBBE for SlaveTats.7z
TitKit v1 CBBE - Desaturated for SlaveTats.7z

I had my brother test the files, and they seem to work fine. I included the desaturated version too, because it expands color options, basically. SlaveTats disappointingly doesn't use color sliders, so you need to make do with the options available.

attachicon.gifTitKit v1 CBBE for SlaveTats.7z

attachicon.gifTitKit v1 CBBE - Desaturated for SlaveTats.7z

Awesome.  You may wish to see if murfk wants to/would be able to host your add-on in the SlaveTats download section.  There's already a makeup "tattoo" so I can't imagine this wouldn't also be welcomed.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...