Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.59c - UPDATED Oct. 3rd

• Please log in to reply
7871 replies to this topic

jdods13

jdods13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

I hope that i'm not asking a question that has already been answered but I can't seem to fix my issue on my own :( Current'y I use sexlab submit for all sex acts, Hentai pregnancy with the soul gem birth plugin and sexlab Vanilla Voices...  For some reason... whenever my dragon born starts sex I get a loading screen and then he falls from high in the sky into a giant camp and dies... sometimes he doesn't die right away but he continues the sex animation and if I use tfc from the console and zoom into the sky I can see the woman there floating way up in the sky playing the sex animations... what on earth would cause this? I performed a clean install and started a brand new game to see if this would fix the issue... but I have no luck this is still happening. I never had this issue with the previous versions of sex lab and I am beginning to think that it isn't sexlab but another mod that is causing this... I use the HDT physics mod for TBBP breasts and butt physics and it seems to work quite nicely for me but i'm really not sure if that is the culprit. If someone already has the answer to this that would save me a lot of time and patience. 

I'd be extremely grateful for the help!

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Demonwise

Demonwise

Lurking In the Dark Receses of Your Mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

For some reason... whenever my dragon born starts sex I get a loading screen and then he falls from high in the sky into a giant camp and dies... 

Oh that would be such a cool way to bring a whole new level of mysterious danger to sex in real life. What if anytime someone engaged in sex in real life they would be transported somewhere. Sure you could still have sex but you would have to weigh the gratification of sex with the risk that you will be transported somewhere unfortunate. Could be the disgusting uncleaned bathroom of a gas station, could be right into you next door neighbors bed, could be 20,000 feet up in the sky, could be the bottom of the ocean. The outcomes are endless. We could actually witness naked men and woman falling from the sky! HELL ANY MINUTE NOW THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF MY DREAMS COULD APPEAR RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN NOTHING BUT HER BIRTHDAY SUIT!!! OOOOOOO.... [intense drooling (get a bucket)]

jdods13

jdods13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts

For some reason... whenever my dragon born starts sex I get a loading screen and then he falls from high in the sky into a giant camp and dies... 

Oh that would be such a cool way to bring a whole new level of mysterious danger to sex in real life. What if anytime someone engaged in sex in real life they would be transported somewhere. Sure you could still have sex but you would have to weigh the gratification of sex with the risk that you will be transported somewhere unfortunate. Could be the disgusting uncleaned bathroom of a gas station, could be right into you next door neighbors bed, could be 20,000 feet up in the sky, could be the bottom of the ocean. The outcomes are endless. We could actually witness naked men and woman falling from the sky! HELL ANY MINUTE NOW THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF MY DREAMS COULD APPEAR RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN NOTHING BUT HER BIRTHDAY SUIT!!! OOOOOOO.... [intense drooling (get a bucket)]

Doesn't matter!... had sex :)

dragenx

dragenx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Anyone have SexLab Framework V 1.10b noting working with 1.14 or 1.15b

kenis19

kenis19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Can someone put the ASX Adult Show Blowjob in this? That had a great animation where they drop to their knees.

Jay1646

Jay1646

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Anyone have SexLab Framework V 1.10b noting working with 1.14 or 1.15b

this^^^ The freezing i get from 1.14 and 1.15b is killing my skyrim experience

I'm ready to go back

Setekh

Setekh

Boo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Can someone put the ASX Adult Show Blowjob in this? That had a great animation where they drop to their knees.

I don't think this will happen.

I don't remember precisely but I think that permission to use ASX animations was asked but the author refused.

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,182 posts

I don't think this will happen.

I don't remember precisely but I think that permission to use ASX animations was asked but the author refused.

You remember precisely.

Rattlefinger

Rattlefinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Uh, need a bit of help. I have this sliding problem during sex. My char is _always_ starts to slide after 8-10 seconds while having sex either initiated through Working Girl, Radiant Prostitution, Dangerously Nude or Defeat. Btw it does also, if only one of them is loaded, so I think it's not a collision.

After the sliding/floating starts I can "order" her back to the right place with the "Realign Actors" key, but after 8-10 seconds she starts it again.

Also I am using an alternate start (Alternate Reality, where you start approximately where vanilla Skyrim starts, only no cart, no beheading, and the town does not get attacked by the dragon), and maybe, just _maybe_, she's always "heading" towards the starting point using available roads. Could that be the problem?

I tried other options, like toggling player clipping, but that only caused the PC to initially sink into the ground... I tried "tfc 0" which effectively circumvent the problem, the PC stays in place, but when the scene gets to the "finishing touches" (cum already appeared), it's already too late to switch back to normal camera, and eventually ctd _will_ occur at least on the next saving.

I searched for "sliding" on the forums, and got a few hits, but none of them was exactly the problem I am having. One of them mentioned that "sliding" occurs when FNIS was not run "right", or was not run at all. Well, it was, and I can't think of a way it could be run "wrong".

So, my question is that did anyone run into this same problem? If they did, could I get rid of it?

Thanks!

Edit: Well, disabled Alternate Reality, started a new game, and the problem's gone.... Who could have thought?

Ummm, is it possible to list this incompatibility (not really, but quite annoying) somewhere in the first post of the thread?

dragenx

dragenx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Something I don't understand went I had v1.10b everything worked now I got v1.15b and nothing works my PC just stand there I got most up to date FINS Beta and sexlab files

sexlab Random sex works with v1.10b not with v1.14 or 1.15b

sexlab Radiant Prostitution work with v1.10b not with 1.14 or 1.15b got the update version 0.06 dose not work

sexlab book of love spell work with v1.10b not working with 1.14 or 1.15b

Since I can't find or get version 1.10b it like playing the game without and sex

Demonwise

Demonwise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

RandomSex DOES work with the most current version of Sexlab, I should know as I am currently running it on my own game. As for the other mods, I don't have a clue as I don't use them. You probably have a mod conflict. I had RandomSex installed and it wasn't working either but I found that I had another mod that was conflicting. Which mod it is I can't say as apparently it is against to the rules to mention but I got it from here and if you read the rules about what things you CAN'T mention you may be able to figure out what mod I am talking about. Still if you really want to know which mod it is that WILL DEFINITELY conflict with RandomSex just pm me and I'll tell you.

Jay1646

Jay1646

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Something I don't understand went I had v1.10b everything worked now I got v1.15b and nothing works my PC just stand there I got most up to date FINS Beta and sexlab files

sexlab Radiant Prostitution work with v1.10b not with 1.14 or 1.15b got the update version 0.06 dose not work

sexlab book of love spell work with v1.10b not working with 1.14 or 1.15b

Since I can't find or get version 1.10b it like playing the game without and sex

http://www.loverslab...-sexlab-v-110b/

Someone was kind enough to upload that version of sexlab for me

and now it's running freeze free!!

Setekh

Setekh

Boo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

I don't understand why so many people are having issues with 1.15b.

If there was some sort of issue I would have thought that Ashal would have addressed it by now. Does everyone just have messy installs/incompatible mods or what?

I've been running 1.15b without a single problem on a savegame of almost 120 hours now.

D_ManXX2

D_ManXX2

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,431 posts

RandomSex DOES work with the most current version of Sexlab, I should know as I am currently running it on my own game. As for the other mods, I don't have a clue as I don't use them. You probably have a mod conflict. I had RandomSex installed and it wasn't working either but I found that I had another mod that was conflicting. Which mod it is I can't say as apparently it is against to the rules to mention but I got it from here and if you read the rules about what things you CAN'T mention you may be able to figure out what mod I am talking about. Still if you really want to know which mod it is that WILL DEFINITELY conflict with RandomSex just pm me and I'll tell you.

why can't you just spill it out ?? random sex will not work if you have Sexaddicts installed. these two will cancel each other out because Basicly they do the very same thing.

Demonwise

Demonwise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

why can't you just spill it out ?? random sex will not work if you have Sexaddicts installed. these two will cancel each other out because Basicly they do the very same thing.

Well yes, that is true SexAddicts will also screw it up but that is not the mod that I am talking about, the one I a talking about may or may not involve people under 18 in it.

Setekh, on 10 Sept 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:snapback.png

If there was some sort of issue I would have thought that Ashal would have addressed it by now. Does everyone just have messy installs/incompatible mods or what?

I've been running 1.15b without a single problem on a savegame of almost 120 hours now.

I agree, I'm not having problems either. Course to get it to be this way I had do a clean reinstallation of Skyrim and then added all the sexlab mods and then added each of my other 40 some-odd mods one at a time until I found which would screw up sexlab. Not really a can of peaches but there you go.

kenis19

kenis19

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

115 doesn't work for me anymore either, it use to, now it doesn't even after I reinstall every mod and run FNIS about 100x

110 does work....

Ashal

Ashal

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,182 posts

Because people refuse to properly upgrade the mod, follow instructions, or maintain proper load orders and clean saves.

1.15b works no different than 1.10, there is zero changes within it that would cause any sort of issue that 1.10 would not also cause if upgraded properly and the slightest amount of care was given by the user to maintain their save files.

I've stopped trying to help at this point, if people can't help themselves by using simple best practices when modding Skyrim, I won't spoon feed it to them repeating the same instruction a million times, when the proper instruction is already listed all of the place being ignored.

In either case, 1.20 will be out relatively soonish, people can either figure out what they are doing wrong, or stay behind on 1.10 and miss out on a lot of the future feature updates and mods as they start to require newer versions.

Demonwise

Demonwise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Well, said, I understand your feelings. It took me a long time to figure out the wisdom of having a good lvl 65 clean save on hand and to make sure that I keep my mods up to date properly.  I still screw up even now, I just had to reinstall skyrim and all the mods just to find the one darn mod that was screwing everything up.

Setekh

Setekh

Boo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 873 posts

Because people refuse to properly upgrade the mod, follow instructions, or maintain proper load orders and clean saves.

1.15b works no different than 1.10, there is zero changes within it that would cause any sort of issue that 1.10 would not also cause if upgraded properly and the slightest amount of care was given by the user to maintain their save files.

I've stopped trying to help at this point, if people can't help themselves by using simple best practices when modding Skyrim, I won't spoon feed it to them repeating the same instruction a million times, when the proper instruction is already listed all of the place being ignored.

In either case, 1.20 will be out relatively soonish, people can either figure out what they are doing wrong, or stay behind on 1.10 and miss out on a lot of the future feature updates and mods as they start to require newer versions.

Excellent, I look forward to 1.20

Demonwise

Demonwise

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Will this be the fabled upgrade that will make the integration of bestiality animations possible!?!?!?!