Neophytes of Dibella

View File

NEOPHYTES OF DIBELLA

A very small mod for completing the excellent SisterHood of Dibella Mod (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/392-the-sisterhood-of-dibella-2016-06-21/)

You'll find inside :

- 5 neophytes of Dibella, in Markarth, Whiterun, Solitude and Riften (Not Windhelm : too cold!)

- and actor event : the neophytes will spread Dibella blessing to Skyrim citizens.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, zaz, Fuz Ro Doh
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Does it work with travelling sisters and the sisters in the towns from the sisterhood mod quests?

I didn't checked... I think not, because it's based on factions.

I'll need a script which detect a sister of dibella, and add to her the faction.

36 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I didn't checked... I think not, because it's based on factions. 

I'll need a script which detect a sister of dibella, and add to her the faction. 

Too bad. The sisters would finally be usefull or at least entertaining and not only walking/ standing around.
Other Point:
Even after corrupting the sisters in the sisterhood mod they don't change except their clothes. So helping Sanguine doesn't make much difference if you want to see Sister on NPC action.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Too bad. The sisters would finally be usefull or at least entertaining and not only walking/ standing around.
Other Point:
Even after corrupting the sisters in the sisterhood mod they don't change except their clothes. So helping Sanguine doesn't make much difference if you want to see Sister on NPC action.

I'll talk to CPU : I'm sure it's posisble de make Sistergood NPCs act ike my neophytes...

We just need a scanner script.

I have version 2 of Neophytes installed just below Sisterhood and just above Amorous Adventures which is the last loaded. My sisters exhibit the same behavior as the Neophytes.  I had already rescued the Sybil and I entered the Temple in Markarth with Sofia, Arissa, Zivn and Ben Doone just after I installed Neophytes. It took a bit of time to cross the outer temple and reach the door of the Sanctum. Mother Hamal, Senna, three sisters and the neophyte kept busy with all of my team except Sophia (for some odd reason). Sophia and I waited patiently but each time we were about to open the Sanctum, another pairing would commence.

In fact, when I first entered Markarth, Sister Ophelia was busy entertaining the cannibal meat seller. Even though Ver 2 (as I read the posts) were for females only, both sexes are satisfied (except Sophia who ignores them).

But then, my Skyrim does very strange things.

Thank you for the neophytes, they bring pleasure.

Cheers

Hi, for some reason I have NPCs wearing dibella amuletts. It can happen with anyone even with captured and enslaved ghosts. I think it happens only with nude NPCs. The amulett is not in the inventory, only on the skin. If I equipp the NPC a real amulett or collar dibellas amulett disappears. Could that be related to your mod? I never had the problem befor I used Neophytes.

3 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, for some reason I have NPCs wearing dibella amuletts. It can happen with anyone even with captured and enslaved ghosts. I think it happens only with nude NPCs. Could that be related to your mod? I never had the problem befor I used Neophytes.

The Neophytes needs to wear the amulet of Dibella, yes. But It need also the dibella faction.

18 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The neophytes don't approch anyone on this save. It worked befor, but not anymore. What can I do? Does the mod need to be in a special place in the load order?

No. The neophytes works indepently of your actions.

xyz.  I have noticed this cease of function also. I reloaded an earlier save and they were on task. I was on the Calselmo part of the Book of Love quest and, after several restarts, I found that I could complete that quest without effect on the Neophytes, however, if I talked to the Jarl of Markarth while completing the quest, the neophytes would go on strike.  I have noticed other such "strikes" but do not know why those occur as yet.  When they are working normally, they seem to be very avid.

I added Fastred to the Temple Faction via console and she seemed very eager. Poor girl even propositioned a pig, a lamb and a goose....... I guess Ivarstad IS as boring as she claims.

5 hours ago, Codifer said:

xyz.  I have noticed this cease of function also. I reloaded an earlier save and they were on task. I was on the Calselmo part of the Book of Love quest and, after several restarts, I found that I could complete that quest without effect on the Neophytes, however, if I talked to the Jarl of Markarth while completing the quest, the neophytes would go on strike.  I have noticed other such "strikes" but do not know why those occur as yet.  When they are working normally, they seem to be very avid.

I added Fastred to the Temple Faction via console and she seemed very eager. Poor girl even propositioned a pig, a lamb and a goose....... I guess Ivarstad IS as boring as she claims.

Yes, the neophytes are very eager to spread dibella love...

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I like this mod very much, as it brings more action into the game and the posibillity to add more actors via adfac through console. I have used this mod in several different playthroughs and found out, that it behaves very different in those. In one it works like intended, the Neophytes speak to NPCs and a sex scene is startet. In other playthroughs the scripts seem to be blocked by scripts from other mods, the Neophytes only sit there and eat bread - nothing more. So my question to the author is if there is a possibility to start the scripts again via console or even better if you could implement a reset of the scripts via dialogue or MCM. This would be a great deal.

Nitribit - (10.241 Skyrim LE ingame hours).   

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2020 at 7:56 PM, Nitribit said:

2 months and no answer - seems nobody cares anymore about this mod :(

On 3/11/2020 at 7:23 AM, Nitribit said:

I like this mod very much, as it brings more action into the game and the posibillity to add more actors via adfac through console. I have used this mod in several different playthroughs and found out, that it behaves very different in those. In one it works like intended, the Neophytes speak to NPCs and a sex scene is startet. In other playthroughs the scripts seem to be blocked by scripts from other mods, the Neophytes only sit there and eat bread - nothing more. So my question to the author is if there is a possibility to start the scripts again via console or even better if you could implement a reset of the scripts via dialogue or MCM. This would be a great deal.

Nitribit - (10.241 Skyrim LE ingame hours).   

I didn't planned to improve that mod. It's just a small addon for Sisters of Dibella.

Maybe something could be made by using radiant prostitution (the script is based on that mod)

Fact is I believed that mod will be absorbed into Sisters of dibella.... and I don't have time and motivation to take care of all my mods.