• 1 month later...

@Delzaron Quick question on being able to temporarily pause the Sisters from soliciting.  I ran into a situation where I needed to temporarily disable the Sisters behavior during a quest that had Neophytes in the same cell.  What's the best way to do that?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2020 at 4:00 AM, 4nk8r said:

@Delzaron Quick question on being able to temporarily pause the Sisters from soliciting.  I ran into a situation where I needed to temporarily disable the Sisters behavior during a quest that had Neophytes in the same cell.  What's the best way to do that?

It's based on a Radiant prostitution like event. I need to add a command to stop it.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:00 PM, 4nk8r said:

You could select the Neophyte/Sister in console and type 'tai'.  Thats Toggle AI, essentially turns them into a lifeless statue until you tai them again.

2 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

You could select the Neophyte/Sister in console and type 'tai'.  Thats Toggle AI, essentially turns them into a lifeless statue until you tai them again.

TAI wouldn't have worked out for me.  The NPC's were required participants for the duration of the quest line.  It was a quest in The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye.  Bunch of village daughters go missing, you eventually find them imprisoned by a vampire in a nearby cave.  Some if not all were also flagged by Misty Skye mod as Dibellan sisters, so they started soliciting my followers and screwing instead of following like the quest required.  There were like a dozen of them, so it was impossible to just wait out the action.  More kept soliciting and sexing up my followers (Misty Skye and Summer Skye) as soon as the last one got done.  Was hilarious.

I simply disabled your mod and put a blank ESP in its place until after that quest was complete, then re-enabled it.  Turned out OK.  Thank you for getting back to me and clarifying how it operates.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 9:54 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

On 7/5/2020 at 10:11 PM, 4nk8r said:

TAI wouldn't have worked out for me.  The NPC's were required participants for the duration of the quest line.  It was a quest in The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye.  Bunch of village daughters go missing, you eventually find them imprisoned by a vampire in a nearby cave.  Some if not all were also flagged by Misty Skye mod as Dibellan sisters, so they started soliciting my followers and screwing instead of following like the quest required.  There were like a dozen of them, so it was impossible to just wait out the action.  More kept soliciting and sexing up my followers (Misty Skye and Summer Skye) as soon as the last one got done.  Was hilarious.

I simply disabled your mod and put a blank ESP in its place until after that quest was complete, then re-enabled it.  Turned out OK.  Thank you for getting back to me and clarifying how it operates.

I willr equire maybe an MCM, or maybe some package to regulate their activity (like make them give their blessing at day, and sleep in the local temple at night).

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

I willr equire maybe an MCM, or maybe some package to regulate their activity (like make them give their blessing at day, and sleep in the local temple at night).

A conditional boolean global check that I could just use the "set" console command to toggle 0/1 for active or not would be enough, at least for my use case.  Having a time-based context wouldn't have been enough.  There were no NPC's from your mod in the vicinity, they were NPC's that happened to be in the MarkarthTempleofDibellaFaction faction so they happened to behave like NPC's from your mod.  I actually like this "feature", otherwise.

• 2 months later...
On 7/27/2020 at 12:46 AM, 4nk8r said:

A conditional boolean global check that I could just use the "set" console command to toggle 0/1 for active or not would be enough, at least for my use case.  Having a time-based context wouldn't have been enough.  There were no NPC's from your mod in the vicinity, they were NPC's that happened to be in the MarkarthTempleofDibellaFaction faction so they happened to behave like NPC's from your mod.  I actually like this "feature", otherwise.

It was intended... the odea is to make the sisters of dibella more active in blessing people.

The vent is an adaptation of radiant prostitution, so there is no 0/1 condition...

• 2 years later...

This mod is simple as hell... a perfect candidate for a LE to SSE conversion.

There is an esp and some meshes and textures to convert.

I installed SSE with some mods and sexlab. The game work, bu doidn't take it count any mods...

And I'll need this cathedral asset if I remember...

• 3 months later...