Help for fixing follower needed

Long time ago @Donegan created wood elf follower for me. He did a great job, but very soon I discovered that when my follower get naked he has a big neck gape and for some reason his "0" weight turns to "100". The problem is that my follower works fine in his game. I had CK for short time long time ago and somehow I fixed it, but later on I lost fixed wood elf follower and I didn't know how to fix it again. Every new try made things wore and I was very frustrated and I uninstalled CK.

Console commands for decreasing/increasing his weight doesn't help. Annoying neck gap is still present. Now, I kindly ask if anyone is willing to fix my wood elf follower in CK;

1. keep his body weight to "0" when gets naked

2. fixing his neck gap when get naked.

If you are interested to do it, please, let me know and I will PM him to you. Thank you in advance.

27 minutes ago, Donegan said:

Do you have a link to the mod? I could take a look to see what's wrong. 

Thank you.

https://mega.nz/#!DZsHSCJY!0uh02j1ZZ1363X456lKWCfEvzQyGIZPJfVokreueg2o

Decryption key:

!0uh02j1ZZ1363X456lKWCfEvzQyGIZPJfVokreueg2o

41 minutes ago, Donegan said:

I have fixed the gap, but I would recommend you to install a better texture on him to get rid of the seams on his neck, just chose one that you like and drag the .dds files to Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\AdamArcher

Adam Neck Fixed.7z

Thank you very much

@Donegan - I found the cause for his black face on fixed version. It's the height. His height is 1.01 or 1.02. When I used "setnpcweight 0" console command, his height came to 1.0 (default) and his black face disappeared. All was normal and no gap. May I ask you to fix his height? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2018 at 9:36 PM, Elf Prince said:

@Donegan - I found the cause for his black face on fixed version. It's the height. His height is 1.01 or 1.02. When I used "setnpcweight 0" console command, his height came to 1.0 (default) and his black face disappeared. All was normal and no gap. May I ask you to fix his height? Thank you.

Don't know if you are still looking for a fix, but I set his height to 1.0 (default), let me know if there is anything else I can do (even if I didn't do much, I'm very glad Donegan helped you out on this, that was very nice :D )

AdamArcher.esp

EDIT: By the way, if CK doesn't work for you, try using TES5Edit for simple fixes and what-not (like adjusting his height). It might seem like a scary tool and all, but it is actually pretty simple, and you can automatically make a  backup of the original file before saving, so you can have precautions in case something goes wrong :D

6 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

Don't know if you are still looking for a fix, but I set his height to 1.0 (default), let me know if there is anything else I can do (even if I didn't do much, I'm very glad Donegan helped you out on this, that was very nice :D )

AdamArcher.esp

EDIT: By the way, if CK doesn't work for you, try using TES5Edit for simple fixes and what-not (like adjusting his height). It might seem like a scary tool and all, but it is actually pretty simple, and you can automatically make a  backup of the original file before saving, so you can have precautions in case something goes wrong :D

Thank you. I downloaded the file and will install it when when will have a time to play Skyrim. In any case, I'll let you know how it looks in my game

On 5/22/2018 at 9:36 PM, Elf Prince said:

my friend, the console command "setnpcweight" kills all the modified ones Characters, Followers and NPCs, they get such pain, that her head turns completely black. :classic_laugh:

11 hours ago, winny257 said:

my friend, the console command "setnpcweight" kills all the modified ones Characters, Followers and NPCs, they get such pain, that her head turns completely black. :classic_laugh:

Thanks for advice winny, but I had opposite effect in this case. I must use console command to get rid of black face. :)

On 5/31/2018 at 8:04 AM, Temporary500 said:

AdamArcher.esp

It works. Thank you. Your .esp cleaned his face and I didn't have to use console command. Listen, my I ask you for one more favor in your PM?

Archived