So iv'e made my modpack but im not that good at modding so there were few mods that were crashing my game and i didnt want to waste my time so i decided to look for a good modpack.
Im looking for the modpack with at least 100 mods and the most updated one i want mods to be at least updated up to 2017.
Im ok when it crashes once in a while, while loading, but i dont want the game to crash every time i try to get into specific city or take something.
I also want the most immersive modpack i dont want just mindless sex

Just now, Uncle64 said:

Modpack?

Dont even ask. There is non, since you cant make one.

there are actually maybe not the one click download and play ones but the ones that list you all the mods and how to install so they dont crash and make a perfect game...

2 minutes ago, TheAfterLife said:

There is no such thing as "mod packs" on here... Pretty sure re-uploading another creator's stuff violates their TOU.

no im not talking about the actual modpack im talking about the ones where all the mods listed with detailed explanation how to install to make modpack....not the file itself 

There were some for Oblivion on here a few years ago but the member was banned.I haven't seen any as large as you described.You WILL save yourself ALOT of problems if you educate yourself on installing mods and the tools involved,there are numerous tutorial here and elsewhere.Good Luck

Well, there is no modpack for Skyrim as far as I know, but installing mods is fairly easy. For me, I follow this guide https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373

,but skip mods I dont like and then, I go and browse top mods and read descriptions carefully for compatibility issues etc. and then I hit LL for the adult mods. So far my game is fairly stable with few crashes here and there, but its stable. Also sit on your enblocal and configure it for your PC (go on STEP guide and follow every value in enblocal ini and set it to your preferences, gives a lot). If you want, I can give you my modlist and then answer every question you have, but you cant have it like download 20gb modpack and play it right away.

I think you mean mod "lists" where someone has printed what they have and what order activated. There are some around. What you need to do first is create a stable game and there are many offerings available for that. Experience and reading a lot will be the most help to you. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Shubal said:

I think you mean mod "lists" where someone has printed what they have and what order activated. There are some around. What you need to do first is create a stable game and there are many offerings available for that. Experience and reading a lot will be the most help to you. Good luck!

2 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

Well, there is no modpack for Skyrim as far as I know, but installing mods is fairly easy. For me, I follow this guide https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76373

,but skip mods I dont like and then, I go and browse top mods and read descriptions carefully for compatibility issues etc. and then I hit LL for the adult mods. So far my game is fairly stable with few crashes here and there, but its stable. Also sit on your enblocal and configure it for your PC (go on STEP guide and follow every value in enblocal ini and set it to your preferences, gives a lot). If you want, I can give you my modlist and then answer every question you have, but you cant have it like download 20gb modpack and play it right away.

3 hours ago, Deman40 said:

There were some for Oblivion on here a few years ago but the member was banned.I haven't seen any as large as you described.You WILL save yourself ALOT of problems if you educate yourself on installing mods and the tools involved,there are numerous tutorial here and elsewhere.Good Luck

3 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

There is no such thing as "mod packs" on here... Pretty sure re-uploading another creator's stuff violates their TOU. 

This is a good example of what i was looking for "https://www.reddit.com/r/ultimateskyrim/comments/6k5wdd/mod_guide_ultimate_skyrim_immersive_perversion/"

• 1 year later...
On 5/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, Cr4zyAng3l said:

So iv'e made my modpack but im not that good at modding so there were few mods that were crashing my game and i didnt want to waste my time so i decided to look for a good modpack.
Im looking for the modpack with at least 100 mods and the most updated one i want mods to be at least updated up to 2017.
Im ok when it crashes once in a while, while loading, but i dont want the game to crash every time i try to get into specific city or take something.
I also want the most immersive modpack i dont want just mindless sex

On 5/19/2018 at 3:56 PM, Uncle64 said:

Modpack?

Learn to use modding tools and add mods as they should be installed.

On 5/19/2018 at 3:57 PM, Cr4zyAng3l said:

there are actually maybe not the one click download and play ones but the ones that list you all the mods and how to install so they dont crash and make a perfect game...

On 5/19/2018 at 4:01 PM, Ayserx said:

On 5/19/2018 at 4:05 PM, Cr4zyAng3l said:

no im not talking about the actual modpack im talking about the ones where all the mods listed with detailed explanation how to install to make modpack....not the file itself 

On 5/19/2018 at 4:10 PM, Deman40 said:

On 5/19/2018 at 5:30 PM, dankmemesxd said:

On 5/19/2018 at 5:53 PM, Shubal said:

On 5/19/2018 at 7:34 PM, Cr4zyAng3l said:

On 5/19/2018 at 10:56 PM, Uncle64 said:

Modpack?

of course there's modpacks...

don't expect to get links here, since they have a problem with that, you want it? find it yourself

as for finding a modpack with whatever mods you want.... someone expect to find that?

even if that modpack come with stuff installed right, with all the patchs he could find, you will still be missing patchs again adding mods to that

and most of the time, those conflicts... you are just missing one npc dialog, something isn't in a coffer, npc get mod x head so he doesn't have mod y armor

ctd loading a save? you tried loading a save from main menu?

ctd traveling around? you use enb? it's configured right? or once your ram get full, you ram ctd

I think they are thieves.
The person who makes or uses Modpack is stealing.
Many good moders leave skyrim because of them.
The question of modpack here is that it talks about crime.
The creators made it hard and hard mod.
They have no gratitude. They are stealing cockroaches.

3 hours ago, imauto93 said:

The creators made it hard and hard mod.
They have no gratitude. They are stealing cockroaches.

Unbelievably, a mod pack is a combination of several other mods. Does not matter if it is legal or not. If you have permission from the creator, you have the right to create one. You can find many here on Loverslab and Nexus. Nexus has several Armor and texture mods, especially when they replace vanilla so we get a lot of esp available. And as previous moderators have written, they do not want a disruptive discussion on the subject.

8 hours ago, imauto93 said:

oh, the usual bullshit

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19281

that's a modpack

File credits

Please read the rather long credits section in the manual. :) The list of authors that contributed some of their fantastic assets to Requiem is simply too long to fit in here nicely.

oh... i forgot the ones whining about modpack above... don't even know what a modpack is....

and they whine there's less stuff released for the game? no wonder with users that are so much problems for the ones that upload stuff

but if there's less stuff, it's not become x dare upload y mod without his autorisation, it's because the game is old

nothing special edition release, number of players is above skyrim, some said it was skyrim death (lol) and start calling it oldrim

check number of players the month later, it go down fast

they had nothing special edition for free, so they took a look, it was nothing special, they already played skyrim, it's the same, they went back to the new game they are playing

skyrim is old, because of that there's less modders, they got bored and switch to another game

start making mods if that's such a problem for you

Guest AthenaESIV

There was a patreon guy who sold a pack of mods that included Sexlab stuff and a bunch of popular mods from both Loverslab and Nexus... Not sure if he is even still around, but the pack had a bunch of bullshit in it anyway from what I heard and was a complete mess...

It takes time, but I def recommend taking the time to learn modding on your own. You will break your game several times in the process but at some pint you'll get it working.

Also, one thing to consider: Mod Organizer is the better software for managing mods and allows you to fix a lot of issues easily... But Nexus Mod Manager is easier to get working from the start IF you pick mods that work well together and do not screw up in the process - it is basically more plug and play.

This is a good guide to get started: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/begin2

then follow this guide (make sure to use LE or SSE version depending on what you have): https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/essential_mods

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Despite what everyone is saying (That you will save yourself headache learning this stuff)... You really wont save yourself a headache. You'll spend days of your life, that you could be spending doing all kinds of fun and rewarding stuff, frustratedly adding and removing mods and tweaking stuff. You'll finally get everything more or less working and then you'll discover a mod you haven't tried that's more interesting than all the mods you have installed and it wont work. It will turn out to be one mod in your list that is conflicting with that one so you'll have to spend another day or two removing mods one at a time and loading and quitting Skyrim when it still doesn't work.

What would solve this issue is modpack, or some kind of mod list posted by someone who enjoys putting in this much time that other people can just copy and download everything and put it in that order and it just works.

I am kind of curious why people can make modpacks for minecraft (There are tons), but making one for Skyrim gets you banned.

• 4 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 2:50 AM, AthenaESIV said:

There was a patreon guy who sold a pack of mods that included Sexlab stuff and a bunch of popular mods from both Loverslab and Nexus... Not sure if he is even still around, but the pack had a bunch of bullshit in it anyway from what I heard and was a complete mess...

It takes time, but I def recommend taking the time to learn modding on your own. You will break your game several times in the process but at some pint you'll get it working.

Also, one thing to consider: Mod Organizer is the better software for managing mods and allows you to fix a lot of issues easily... But Nexus Mod Manager is easier to get working from the start IF you pick mods that work well together and do not screw up in the process - it is basically more plug and play.

This is a good guide to get started: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/begin2

then follow this guide (make sure to use LE or SSE version depending on what you have): https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/essential_mods

He's still there and still "updates" that modpack. Now the fact that he sells it as if it's his full creation, that is wrong and stealing. But making a list of mods that is easy to download and install, I don't see anything wrong with it. Now there is a program called Automaton, for skyrim modpacks. You download modpacks file and it lists all the mods and patches that you need to download and where to download them from. Most of them from modnexus, but still. I use it for Ultimate Skyrim modpack, It used to take me a full day atleast of working on mods to finish it. It has like 480 or 780 mods, and those take time. With this program (P.S. Not trying to comercialize it) it takes me 2h, just download all the mods and the program does it itself. 

Mods used in a said modpack are free with an option to support the developer and you go onto their download page regardless, so it's really only a quality of life improvement rather them blatant theft. Unless you sell the modpack like that FlashBangZ guy does.

P.S. If i get banned for calling him out, so be it. I think people need to know not to trust him as "his" modpacks ofter include at least 1 trojan and it's well known for it in other games modding communities for this.

7 hours ago, MonsterTruck said:

Mods used in a said modpack are free with an option to support the developer and you go onto their download page regardless, so it's really only a quality of life improvement rather them blatant theft. Unless you sell the modpack like that FlashBangZ guy does.

P.S. If i get banned for calling him out, so be it. I think people need to know not to trust him as "his" modpacks ofter include at least 1 trojan and it's well known for it in other games modding communities for this.

why should you be banished, only because you wrote this name *FlashBangZ*, He is a mod thief the lowest category!!
don't worry, Nexus has also nobody Banished. :classic_smile: was even approved by Admin @TheVampireDante.:classic_wink:

Mod Theft on Patreon

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7539881-mod-theft-on-patreon/

• 1 year later...

Then I will say, that I leave skyrim because I wasted few hours to install mods to skyrim

graphic, magic and loverlab around 50 mods

and game is crashing and vortex don`t say anything.

Modders don`t cooperate each other and this is the result.

It shoult work like it is made in profesional studio where is one leader

and rest of people are responsible for each part.

1 minute ago, makrobq said:

Then I will say, that I leave skyrim because I wasted few hours to install mods to skyrim

graphic, magic and loverlab around 50 mods

and game is crashing and vortex don`t say anything.

Modders don`t cooperate each other and this is the result.

It shoult work like it is made in profesional studio where is one leader

and rest of people are responsible for each part.

yeah like a professional studio.. Then pay them like that too

Maybe at first should work, then think about pay.

If doesn`t work then this mean that gamers doesn`t have satisfaction from game.

In Skyrim it is just too much of mods to work each other.

There should be tools for modders in one standard

On below first bigger mod

Requirements

Hard Dependencies (mod will break without these):

• SKSE
  • Sexlab
  • ZaZ Animation Pack v8.0+  (post in the thread if you want a version without ZaZ dependency)

oft Dependencies (mod works perfectly fine without them, but was designed to have them):

• Devious Devices
  • SlaveTats
  • Sexlab Aroused
  • Sexlab Sexual Fame
  • Simple Slavery Plus Plus
  • SD+

Recommended (no interaction I just like having them with this):

• Spectator Crowds
  • Populated Cities Towns Villages

and some of this mods needs another mods

and the other even another mods

It makes tree of a lot of mods

Then some mods are updated and they doesn`t work with each other.

It just makes mess.

In vortex I was asked a lot of times if I have installed some mods or not to work each other,

but in the end is crashing.

and in skyrim is even version for special edition and this makes another mess.

from me this game needs few people that will manage a little.

Some simple things to separate mods for example:
graphic and packs of graphic mods.

follower and packs of folllower mods.

quest and pack of quest mods that will work without problems.

of course all with credits and links to authors.

If it will be not any cooperation then it will just doesn`t work.

• 6 months later...

There was a big nsfw modpack some years ago which worked flawlessly. It was a 1-click unzip folder with manually installed mods and this was the only time I got something of here working on my PC.

Getting into this topic again now is such a timewasting hobby - I tried for a little bit today and was frustrated fast because I e.g. couldn't get presets working, because for presets you need to know how to use BodySlide, FNIS, and a bunch of other stuff. If I see characters with high resolution, realistic physics, wet-effects maybe even combined with basic graphic enhancing mods and so on I want them but I can't because I'm too lazy to get into the topic and if I try by myself then: physics are not working, mods are not loading even tho everything SHOULD work and so on...

imo its not stealing, its just a tutorial and you can easily credit each mod creator

oh wait its right there: 

Edited by tomato884
  • 1 year later...

Perhaps there are no such resources in the en community, but in the ru space there is one site that provides very cool builds. You can use them as a base. If you have enough skills in modding and stitching mods, you can also customize the builds for yourself. Here is the site where these assemblies can be downloaded "amlgames" (I will not post the link because I do not know if this is prohibited by the rules of the forum. But you can easily find it.). Subscribing for a nominal fee. I've been using it since 2018. Now a new assembly has been released, it seems to be quite interesting. Seems to show more modpacks after auth, but I'm not sure. Since the site is in Russian, use a translator to make it clearer. The UI has internationalization and is available in English, but the content itself is in Russian, so to understand the description of the modpack, just use a translator.

Just please do not post modpacks in the public domain or torrents. The authors do not ask for big money and keep only on subscription and enthusiasm. This is the only resource in the Russian segment :) don't kill it with piracy :) . Although piracy is considered acceptable in the Russian community, but without the support of the authors, such works would not exist. I supported these guys with a subscription three times

Edited by Koncheniy192
Piracy warning