QQ HoneyWell - Strip club

QQ HoneyWell - Strip club

26.thumb.png.b37e5c57f3e92ba9a3e5818c96bc7f36.png

Suga/Honey Well - Strip Club

Here is a small and local strip club and if you want to start your first strip club then this is a neat lot to have.

Restaurant game pack is require

Files RAR: 

Trays & Mod (comes with the cc)

How to download Tuesday & Wednesday.

1. Open up QQ - SugaWell Strip Club.rar

2. First open the rar, drop the given files to the Sims 4 folder - Located: Tray.

3. Open 'mods' and drop those file into the Sims 4 folder - Located: Mods.

4. Done! Enjoy.

* Make sure you don't have duplicate CC

* Go ahead and edit  if you wish.

Huge Credit to Noir and Dark for their sign

New Canvas.png

05-18-18_11-09-00 PM.png05-18-18_11-13-54 PM.png05-18-18_11-11-26 PM.png

Taking Lot request. Maybe lul

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Restaurant game pack

13 hours ago, heyaaaaa123 said:

question how do you get the girls that you have customed for the lot to work for you? Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday

It is hit or miss u can play those Sims and improve the traits for restaurant worker position u want them to have. Then keep checking the hire every day u open and are there as boss

On 5/20/2018 at 8:58 AM, alienwarfighter said:

great mod it has potential, could you like add lot trait which makes male only customers? 

lol I wish, I'm a basic simmer so I dont do modding : P

On 5/20/2018 at 10:30 AM, Loucifer13 said:

I downloaded yesterday put the tray files in tray folder cc mods. cc shows up can not find the lot in game confused to where the tray saves to in game btw cc is great love the neon!

You have to click show CC in your sims gallery .

On 5/20/2018 at 8:18 PM, heyaaaaa123 said:

question how do you get the girls that you have customed for the lot to work for you? Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday

Oh thats a bit hard, Im not sure on that, I think there is a mod to choose the waitress you wish to have.

On 5/20/2018 at 11:58 PM, alienwarfighter said:

great mod it has potential, could you like add lot trait which makes male only customers? 

Check out http://littlemssam.de 

She has a lot of great mods there, including one with lot traits that can restrict the age and even gender of the visitors. Even a mod that allows you to hire any Sim you want.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:18 AM, heyaaaaa123 said:

Check out http://littlemssam.de 

She has a lot of great mods there, including one with lot traits that can restrict the age and even gender of the visitors. Even a mod that allows you to hire any Sim you want at restaurants, retail, and vet clinic.

17 hours ago, yumplz said:

lol I wish, I'm a basic simmer so I dont do modding : P

You have to click show CC in your sims gallery .

Oh thats a bit hard, Im not sure on that, I think there is a mod to choose the waitress you wish to have.

sweet played S4 since beginning never knew that filter was there lol leave it to EA most censored at least on the surface :) 

On 5/31/2018 at 5:08 AM, Jico said:

This is show in my library but I can't place this lot,

I am having the same problem. It says my game is not up to date. Im using the fit girl repack and it shows that i own all the stuff it was made with....

• 2 months later...

May I ask, what are some ideal pole dancing animations? I've a number of the WW animation packs, but to my knowledge, none contain dancing in-and-of-itself. That request out there, I must say that this is an awesome venue you've constructed; it has a wonderful charm to it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...