REQUEST (or help if appropriate): Fem Giants replace males?

Any mod out there that replaces male giants with futa giants like the ones in More Nasty Critters or this: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21192-naked-giants/?

I tried on my own to replace the male meshes with futa ones provided by MadMansGun but it would result in them turning purple. Trying to replace the textures as well with ones provided by him did not change anything. Should not have been necessary anyways cuz due to few (who am i kidding, none at all lol) female/female human/creature animations, I replaced all male falmers with futas and it did not turn them purple so I assumed it would work the same with all creatures.

(Would've done this earlier but my GPU burned out last month & just got my new one today rip)

Hmm, my first though would be change the appropriate entries on the giants level lists and replace the male ones with the female ones.  That way you do not need to bother about meshes or anything like that.  You would of course have to have one of the above mods you mentioned installed of course.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

Hmm, my first though would be change the appropriate entries on the giants level lists and replace the male ones with the female ones.  That way you do not need to bother about meshes or anything like that.  You would of course have to have one of the above mods you mentioned installed of course.

Issue with that is the females replacing them use the same meshes as the normal females, meaning no futas. That's why I didn't do this with the falmer. Unless there's a mod that adds the futa giants on their own with their own textures and meshes that dont replace the females I have, CK won't help me here.

9 hours ago, Destroyah340 said:

Issue with that is the females replacing them use the same meshes as the normal females, meaning no futas. That's why I didn't do this with the falmer. Unless there's a mod that adds the futa giants on their own with their own textures and meshes that dont replace the females I have, CK won't help me here.

You would not be touching the meshes at all, the only changes would be to swap any level list entries for male giants to the ones that the female giant mod addds.

You mentioned more nasty critters from what I am aware that either changes the base male giant into what you want or adds more female giants, if it adds then you would copy the reference from the level list entry it adds and replace the ones for the males from the base game.

And using the ck for this would be a major pain, xedit all the way for this.

Though reading through things I get the feeling we are not talking about the same thing though.

Archived