Heya

I have major clipping issues with my Devious Devices, including gags that don't make the mouth open.

I am using Skyrim SE with the following mods :

- BHUNP SSE - UNP remastered BHUNP Body with Bodyslides SSE

- BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.9.1

- DDa-3.0eSE.7z

-Devious Devices AIO RC1.7z

- Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z

- ED DDI Patch

- ES DDI Patch

WHen I run Body Slide for my UUNP body, I don't see any DD item in any list, so I guess they are batch built. But I don't know where to look at next or what to do ? Or maybe I am missing a mod I should use ?

Please if someone can help me

Warm regards

On 2/23/2020 at 9:14 PM, zarantha said:

Is SexLab Aroused installed?

Yep... 

2-30mp pop-up :persevere:

Spoiler

SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
HammetDungeons.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
TheBawbsShire.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
Forgotten DungeonsSSE.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
EasierRidersDungeonPackSSE.esp
DwemerManorExotic.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
CBBE.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

On 2/24/2020 at 11:38 PM, Syssiah said:

Heya

I have major clipping issues with my Devious Devices, including gags that don't make the mouth open.

I am using Skyrim SE with the following mods :

- BHUNP SSE - UNP remastered BHUNP Body with Bodyslides SSE

- BodySlide and Outfit Studio v4.9.1

- DDa-3.0eSE.7z

-Devious Devices AIO RC1.7z

- Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z

- ED DDI Patch

- ES DDI Patch

WHen I run Body Slide for my UUNP body, I don't see any DD item in any list, so I guess they are batch built. But I don't know where to look at next or what to do ? Or maybe I am missing a mod I should use ?

Please if someone can help me

Warm regards

For BHUNP, I assume it's going to be something similar to 3bbb, you'll need to convert the outfits to your body.

If it does use the same preset, then go to \CalienteTools\SliderGroups\DDA UUNP.xml and make sure your body preset is in the xml.

If it's not, you can copy the groups and add another section for your body.

If that doesn't work, try opening bodyslide and click group manager.

Browse to the group for your body, or one of the dd groups

Move outfits on the right to the left and save.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

I haven't seen a downloadable slidergroup set for bhunp like we have for cbbe se.

4 hours ago, Syssiah said:

I still couldn't find other help on the internet;

I don't understand why I can't build or batch buld DD in bodyslide ???

what body do you have?

If it's some flavor of unp or bhunp, you'll need to do like I mentioned in the post just above.

If it's CBBE SE, you can download the slidergroups

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/?do=findComment&comment=2438438

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

For BHUNP, I assume it's going to be something similar to 3bbb, you'll need to convert the outfits to your body.

If it does use the same preset, then go to \CalienteTools\SliderGroups\DDA UUNP.xml and make sure your body preset is in the xml.

If it's not, you can copy the groups and add another section for your body.

If that doesn't work, try opening bodyslide and click group manager.

Browse to the group for your body, or one of the dd groups

Move outfits on the right to the left and save.

https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

I haven't seen a downloadable slidergroup set for bhunp like we have for cbbe se.

I am using this body https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126

But indeed when I open Bodyslide, I don't see it appearing in the options of Bodyslide. And I don't dfind any DDA UUNP.xml file in CalienteTools.

I only see a UnifiedUNP Groups.xml which doesn't include much.

Does that mean I can't use DD with this BHUNP body ?

21 hours ago, Syssiah said:

I am using this body https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126

But indeed when I open Bodyslide, I don't see it appearing in the options of Bodyslide. And I don't dfind any DDA UUNP.xml file in CalienteTools.

I only see a UnifiedUNP Groups.xml which doesn't include much.

Does that mean I can't use DD with this BHUNP body ?

You can use it.  Probably the easiest is to add the outfits to your body's group in group manager. Once the outfits can match to any group you have installed that has your body, you should see the preset for the outfit and be able to batch build.

I saw DDA UUNP when I did a test install selecting the unp options. There are two places to select body types in the AIO/DD4.3 installer, make sure you selected UNP for both. If you didn't change it, you got the LE CBBE body. The installer installs 6 groups. If you don't have these, you either have the wrong installer, or it didn't install correctly. The file name for the current installer (on the download page for a change!) is Devious Devices SE 4.3.7z. UnifiedUNP Groups.xml sounds like it might be the body group.

Directory of D:\MO2 Mods\mods\Devious Devices\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups

02/27/2020  12:56 AM    <DIR>          .
02/27/2020  12:56 AM    <DIR>          ..
11/23/2016  02:41 PM             3,319 DDA UUNP.xml
10/30/2018  11:08 AM             1,327 DDX Rubbersuits UUNP.xml
10/30/2018  11:08 AM             1,843 DDX Transparent Rubber  UUNP.xml
10/30/2018  11:08 AM            10,345 DDX UUNP.xml
06/11/2019  09:32 AM             6,640 DDX_FT.xml
10/30/2018  11:08 AM             3,197 DDX_Heretical.xml
               6 File(s)         26,671 bytes

For this to work though, you need to know the name of the group you need to add. I don't know what it is for BHUNP, so take a look at the ones where you have a the presets and see what they have. Likely it's something like Unified UNP  or  Unified UNP HDT.

If you look at the link I gave earlier, this is basically what it says to do:

1. Open Group Manager in BodySlide

2. Browse to find the group you want to edit. For this example, I chose DDX CBBE.xml. You can see in the background I have a DDX outfit selected and there is no preset.

3. Type in the group name to add and click Add group. For this, I typed in "CBBE" and added it.

4. Select all the outfits you want to add to this group. I multiselected all DDX outfits.

5. Click << Add

6. Save

Spoiler

1470063861_addslidergroup.PNG.c909e00e52faf03d5b4924dfaf49044f.PNG

Now Close and reopen BodySlide. It won't take effect until you do.

You should see the preset once you have it right.

Rinse, repeat for everything you can't build.

Spoiler

image.png.9f62771c6f9f63fced30cfa93de22fdf.png

Thank you and my apologies, I might be a bit stupid, but I don't understand everything you wrote.

in my D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Mods\UNP Remastered BHUNP Body with Bodyslides SSE-31126-1-59-1581180214\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets, I see two files called 

- BHUNP 3BBB Presets.xml

- UnifiedUNPPresets.xml

in my D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Mods\Devious Devices SE 4.3\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups, I see the 6 files you told me I was going to find.

Like you , I am supposing I need, For this to work though, Ineed to know the name of the group I need to add. I don't know what it is for BHUNP, so take a look at the ones where you have a the presets and see what they have. Likely it's something like Unified UNP  or  Unified UNP HDT. -> where to look at the presets exactly ? in which mod folder ?

Following the picture here, I open the group manager 

Capture1.PNG.d45cc644398c064d155381cbf1ce86dd.PNG

as you can see the DDX UUNP/xml already includes the DDX thingy into the members section.

So please talk to me like a 8 years old child. What have I to do step by step ? Becasue all those mod folders, from BHUNP to DD mods have such bodyslide/slidergroups/xml files whatever...

I don't understand what file I have to add where. I am supposing I need to use the Unified UNP HDTOutfit/body. But I don't find the BHUNP in my presets. Have I to create it ? How ?

That is very unclear to me, I'm sorry. I'm not techie for that kind of things.

Again thank you for your help and patience.

On 2/5/2020 at 12:11 PM, Boulo_92 said:

Hi,

for those who have a CTD at the start of a DD animation (struggle in particular) like me, I think I have found the problem (but not the original cause) and suggest a workaround.

On my environment, I have 90% of the time a CTD when a DD animation is triggered.
If I deactivate the gamepad in the options of Skyrim SE, no CTD, animations go well.
In addition, this problem only occurs on Windows 10; I have exactly the same configuration on Windows 7 (same PC, same version of skse, mods, load order, save, ...) and no CTD on Windows 7.
The problem also occurs on a new game with only the DD mods and their dependencies installed.
Mysterious ...

After many tests and adding traces in the zadLibs.pex script, I think I have identified the cause of the CTD, it is the command "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" where when the CTD occurs the argument returned by "Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward ")" has the value -1, which causes the CTD (see wiki: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=TapKey_-_Input

However, I have no idea why the value -1 is returned most of the time instead of the "real" value ...

Workaround :
I recompiled the script after commenting the line "Input.TapKey (Input.GetMappedKey (" Forward "))" -> I no longer have any CTD when a DD animation is triggered.

On the other hand, disabling this line suppresses the auto-walk detection test before triggering the animation; I do not know the impact but I think it is minimal and I have not yet noted anything negative on my playthrough.

I hope it will help those who encounter a CTD when starting a DD animation.

The proposed file contains the script zadLibs.pex and its source file zadLibs.psc
To install with your mod manager, or by hand by copying the files in data / scripts and data / source / scripts

A big thank you to the DD team for this superb mod, and those who ported it on SSE.FIX DD anims CTD.rar

This works wonders for the Struggle anims. No crashes at all. Can't say the same about Idle anims. They seem to crash all the same. Will try the updated AiO Pack later. For now, disabling the events works for me.

8 hours ago, Rasthal said:

ok why?(and yes the problem only pops up with this mod on, yes i selected none during install) i havent tested if it works anyway but i dont wanna start playing an then all of suddenly CTD when i can prevent it.

Reveal hidden contents

i just checked the log DDi.log and all it says is: DDiUtil
unsupported runtime version 01050610.

I would like to say that I also had the DLL error and it also went away. I may have updated something though so I cannot say why for sure. Just reaffirming you saw what you saw and that you are not seeing errors that were never there.

13 hours ago, Rasthal said:

ok why?(and yes the problem only pops up with this mod on, yes i selected none during install) i havent tested if it works anyway but i dont wanna start playing an then all of suddenly CTD when i can prevent it.

i just checked the log DDi.log and all it says is: DDiUtil
unsupported runtime version 01050610.

12 hours ago, Rasthal said:

..... ummm what? i had the .Dll problem but now its just gone for no reason. i did not reinstall or anything it just fixed it self.....

Sorry, I'm sure what to say other take it and run?  :)

I installed 4.3 from the download page, chose none for the dll, and never saw an invalid dll in my MO. 

When I patch the dll, I put it in it's own mod, named with the mod, game, and skse version, and let it overwrite the original. That way I clearly see what version the dll patch was for.

Your file tree shows deviousdevices.dll provided by devious devices mod, and it's not red, so no conflicts.  The only thing I can speculate is there was a conflict at some point and that conflict is no longer checked or an old dll is no longer present in the mod.

The error would have cleared after running the game with the correct dll (it won't clear until the game has run). Sorry we can't track it down further.

13 hours ago, Syssiah said:

where to look at the presets exactly ? in which mod folder ?

You would need to look at the groups in the bhunp mod, or another clothing mod converted to bhunp already to see what slidergroups are there, then add that group to the DDX sliders.

When I was doing the example, I went through 4 tries before I found the right one.

3BBB

3BBB SE

CBBE SE

CBBE

That last worked for me, mostly because 3BBB is a CBBE SE body with some extras. There's no size or build difference between the bodies, so I can (and do) use those presets.

I was hoping to not install a body mod I won't use, but if you're still having trouble this weekend and no other BHUNP users can help, I'll install it and take a look.

2 hours ago, NobodyImportant33333 said:

Not sure what I did, but the idle amins that play no longer CTD, but now I run into the issue where some events don't even fire. I will update my DD to see if anything changes.

Do you have other anim mods for idles other than DD? Could be a conflict, iirc there's one with fnis sexy move.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Do you have other anim mods for idles other than DD? Could be a conflict, iirc there's one with fnis sexy move.

I doubt it has anything to do with animations. If such was the case, I'd at least see the text in the top left display letting me know the event is being fired, yet not playing animations. 

I don't even see the event text, but only for some of them. Most of the events work just fine.

Bear in mind, this is from what is possibly a dated version. I'm gonna try again with the new official DL link.

Same effect. Tried the struggle event again, but it never triggered, like a few of the other events I tried before. Personally, a minor problem. I don't need these few events to enjoy the game. The ones that don't work are:

-struggle

-blindfold trip

-maybe a couple I'm forgetting about

I also didn't test all of them, since I didn't know what some of them did, or how they're to be triggered.

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

You would need to look at the groups in the bhunp mod, or another clothing mod converted to bhunp already to see what slidergroups are there, then  

When I was doing the example, I went through 4 tries before I found the right one.

3BBB

3BBB SE

CBBE SE

CBBE

That last worked for me, mostly because 3BBB is a CBBE SE body with some extras. There's no size or build difference between the bodies, so I can (and do) use those presets.

I was hoping to not install a body mod I won't use, but if you're still having trouble this weekend and no other BHUNP users can help, I'll install it and take a look.

ok so, in the D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Mods\UNP Remastered BHUNP Body with Bodyslides SSE-31126-1-59-1581180214\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\BHUNP3BBBGroups.xml here is the code describing the BHUNP content.

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<SliderGroups>

-<Group name="BHUNP 3BBB">

<Member name="BHUNP BBP"/>

<Member name="BHUNP BBP ygnord"/>

<Member name="BHUNP TBBP"/>

<Member name="BHUNP TBBP ygnord"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB ygnord"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Vagina Ref"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Hands"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Hands ygnord"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Feet"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Feet ygnord"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced ygnord"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced SMP Havok Path"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced SMP Havok Path ygnord"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced PE Havok Path"/>

<Member name="BHUNP 3BBB Advanced PE Havok Path ygnord"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP ygnord"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP Panties Ref"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP Hands"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP Hands ygnord"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP Feet"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina SMP Feet ygnord"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina PE"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina PE ygnord"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina PE Hands"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina PE Hands ygnord"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina PE Feet"/>

<Member name="UUNP 3BBB Vagina PE Feet ygnord"/>

</Group>

-<Group name="UUNP 3BBB">

</Group>

-<Group name="Unified UNP">

</Group>

</SliderGroups>

And then in the D:\Vortex Mods\skyrimse\Mods\Devious Devices SE 4.3\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\DDX UUNP.xml

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<SliderGroups>

-<Group name="DDx">

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - 1stpersonEbRestrictiveGloves"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - 1stpersonRDEbRestrictiveGloves"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - 1stpersonRDLRestrictiveGloves"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - 1stpersonWTEbRestrictiveGloves"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - 1stpersonWTLRestrictiveGloves"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CuffsEboniteArms"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CuffsEboniteLegs"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomEboniteHarness(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomEboniteHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomHarness(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteElegantDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHarness(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacket"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacketLegbinder"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacketLegbinderTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbonitePawMittens"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveBoots"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCollar(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCollar"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorset(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorset"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBelt(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBelt"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveGloves"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherElegantDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleDress"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherHobbleDressOpen"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherStraitjacket"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherStraitjacketTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherStraitjacketLegbinder"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherStraitjacketLegbinderTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherPawMittens"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - RestrictiveBoots"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - XinEbPonyBoot"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - XinPonyBoot"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - BreastChainCollar"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessArms"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessBustier"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessCuffs"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - ChainHarnessLegs"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessBoots01(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessBoots02(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - HarnessGloves(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - NippleClamps01"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - Piercing01"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - Piercing03"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - RestrictiveBoots01"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP/CBBE - RestrictiveBoots02"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherStraitjacketxHobble"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - LeatherStraitjacketxHobbleTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacketxHobble"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteStraitjacketxHobbleTopless"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - BBYoke01"/>

</Group>

-<Group name="Unified UNP">

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomEboniteHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHarness"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCollar"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorset"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBelt"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen"/>

</Group>

-<Group name="Unified UNP HDT">

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomEboniteHarness(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - CustomHarness(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EboniteHarness(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCollar(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorset(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBelt(HDT)"/>

<Member name="DDX - UUNP - EbRestrictiveCorsetBeltOpen(HDT)"/>

</Group>

</SliderGroups>

Now, what I still DON'T understand, is how to add that BHUNP group to the DDX sliders. My apologies. 

I am launching BodySliderx64.exe.

How am I supposed to find which Outfit/Body to select in the first list ? (I am tempted to say Unified UNP HDT but without real reason)

How am I supposed to find which Preset to select in the second list, since I don't find my BHUNP ?

Again, I am very sorry to be such a pain in the ass, but this is quite... counter intuitional to me. And thank you so much for your patience.