11 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

Many thanks for the guidance!  After some trial and error, I finally have my "princess" (via the LAL scenario) appearing in a cage in an armbinder and wearing a skintight suit.  When she tries to move, however, her arms become unbound as well as her legs when the most she should be able to do is hop.    Did I do something wrong in setting this up?

I'd try waiting for a few minutes before moving, or just ignore it. It will usually fix itself on a cell change. Too many scripts firing at once can interfere with the pose being applied or staying applied. If it happens frequently, you can try on a minimal load order with just DCL, DD and their requirements.

Throwing the following error when installing through MO2 - 

Folder '02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\dd_plugin_src' not found.

Thought it might be a corrupt archive so I tried downloading a few extra times - same error. Is this expected and ignorable or something I should be concerned about?

22 minutes ago, noctred said:

Throwing the following error when installing through MO2 - 

Folder '02 DDi (I) - Integration\01 DDi Core\dd_plugin_src' not found.

Thought it might be a corrupt archive so I tried downloading a few extra times - same error. Is this expected and ignorable or something I should be concerned about?

Ignore it. it's complaining that the source files for the DLL are missing. those are only needed if you intend to compile the DLL yourself.

We'll have it fixed in the next release.

Hey just to clarify, installing HDT-SMP isn't going to fix the chains for me, right?

I ask because I have an issue where chains (ankle chains for example, but also the chain of the buttplug with bell) float between my feet without physics. I checked and I don't have HDT-SMP, I use CBP physics with Sinful CBP. So I was reading some earlier posts to gauge whether I should make the switch or not, but it seems that I'd have the same issue (at least for the most part) if I switched, correct?

Hi guys,

Let me preface this with right after i am done posting here i am going to make a post in PAHE forum.

My issue is that DD is working fine on the PC and followers but as soon as i try it on a PAHE or HSH slave it is not showing. The slave have the items equiped but the items are not vissible.
I assumed at the start that somehow i messed up the batch build  so after rebuilding and rebuilding on fresh saves i started playing with the load order. Alas with no avail.

My last idea is that somehow PAHE and HSH slaves dont register as NPCs (not in a way at least that DD will recognise) if thats the case is there any fix that i could do? 

I would be even happy with trying to learn to code it in order to fix that. 

I am attaching my load order below just in case my damn ass missed something major!

loadorder.txt

11 hours ago, SpectralApparition said:

Hey just to clarify, installing HDT-SMP isn't going to fix the chains for me, right?

I ask because I have an issue where chains (ankle chains for example, but also the chain of the buttplug with bell) float between my feet without physics. I checked and I don't have HDT-SMP, I use CBP physics with Sinful CBP. So I was reading some earlier posts to gauge whether I should make the switch or not, but it seems that I'd have the same issue (at least for the most part) if I switched, correct?

Wrong. You have to have HDT SMP installed or the chains will not be in the right places or have no physics at best, and will cause CTDs at worst.

CBPC is better than CBP in my opinion, but still cannot replace HDT SMP for cloth physics, which is what chains are.

I use both CBPC and HDT SMP together. If you don't want to use a body that will manage both for you (3BBB or BHUNP), then in the SMP config file, comment out the body sections. That will let CBPC (which is very light weight performance) handle the bodies, and HDT SMP will handle clothes and chains.

How to use HDT SMP and CBPC together:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2880361

Sinful or Immersive CPBC configs are optional, but can help you with tuning CBPC.

The issue with the chains that remains after installing HDT SMP is installed is that the chains will not connect for the most part, not that they don't have physics. (Lying on the ground is how no physics presents itself for some chains). Ankle chains are one exception - they will have physics but not connect when first equipped, but after exiting the game completely and then launching the game again, they should connect and have physics. If the ankle chains don't move at all, you don't have HDT SMP working right. An issue with the ankle chain XMLs was recently corrected here:

Install DCL-DD-ZaZ HDT-SMP and other patches == https://mega.nz/file/NPgRECpK#3FyfCRIyGagWobZ_uznneC9ajmLtCwEKmp94fglXX5g

1 hour ago, Minas said:

Hi guys,

Let me preface this with right after i am done posting here i am going to make a post in PAHE forum.

My issue is that DD is working fine on the PC and followers but as soon as i try it on a PAHE or HSH slave it is not showing. The slave have the items equiped but the items are not vissible.
I assumed at the start that somehow i messed up the batch build  so after rebuilding and rebuilding on fresh saves i started playing with the load order. Alas with no avail.

My last idea is that somehow PAHE and HSH slaves dont register as NPCs (not in a way at least that DD will recognise) if thats the case is there any fix that i could do? 

I would be even happy with trying to learn to code it in order to fix that. 

I am attaching my load order below just in case my damn ass missed something major!

loadorder.txt 3.4 kB · 0 downloads

If you messed up the batch build, then items wouldn't show on your character or the followers. I'm not aware of any issues with PAHE, so you'll have to see what the response is there.

If you've got DCL and have the bound NPCs enabled or use dialog to give NPCs DD items, that would be a quick way to check if non PAHE NPCs other than followers are working, and should determine if it's a PAHE issue or not.

Edit: looks like you don't have DCL or another way to give NPCs DD items. I don't see an issue with those mods, but most of what you use are things I am not using.

So I have this problem where most of the FULL suits from Devious devices are invisible ONLY on male characters (I have refits for him and beast refits). EVERYTHING works on females, but there are plenty of items that make my male character go invisible like the picture. I am using SOS for my male body (which uses the SAM body and integrates SOS).

ScreenShot7.png

On 9/27/2020 at 11:09 AM, vinceagashi said:

So I have this problem where most of the FULL suits from Devious devices are invisible ONLY on male characters (I have refits for him and beast refits). EVERYTHING works on females, but there are plenty of items that make my male character go invisible like the picture. I am using SOS for my male body (which uses the SAM body and integrates SOS).

ScreenShot7.png

DD doesn't  support males. If the females are working, then DD is working as expected.

If you've got  DD for Him, I'd suggest taking it up with that mod.

But if you've build the bodyslides, do you see a male version of the outfit that is invisible in bodyslide?

Invisible outfits means there is no male version or the outfit wasn't built in bodyslide.

You may need to:

1. use outfit studio to build the male projects you need.

2. update the esp to add a male model to the outfits. this is probably easiest to do in xedit, but could be done in the CK too.

Also, it's really hard to help with invisible outfits without being told what they are...  you may want to add that info when asking for help in the future.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

DD doesn't  support males. If the females are working, then DD is working as expected.

If you've got  DD for Him, I'd suggest taking it up with that mod.

But if you've build the bodyslides, do you see a male version of the outfit that is invisible in bodyslide?

Invisible outfits means there is no male version or the outfit wasn't built in bodyslide.

You may need to:

1. use outfit studio to build the male projects you need.

2. update the esp to add a male model to the outfits. this is probably easiest to do in xedit, but could be done in the CK too.

Also, it's really hard to help with invisible outfits without being told what they are...  you may want to add that info when asking for help in the future.

I did say what the outfits are, I said it is all FULL body outfits, catsuit, transparent suit, etc. 

I will try the things that you mentioned, thank you.

45 minutes ago, vinceagashi said:

I did say what the outfits are, I said it is all FULL body outfits, catsuit, transparent suit, etc. 

I will try the things that you mentioned, thank you.

From the page for DD for Him:

Known Issues / What still needs doing:

Main things:

-Elf specific collars (they have a much thinner neck than humans).
-Cock cage for iron belt, maybe something for the harness too.
-Scripting tweaks for gender neutral top left text 
-Something something vaginal plugs (right now my advice is to just ignore them if you get one equipped on you)..

-Catsuits

-make mashes for beast races

-hoods

sorry if this has been asked or answered but i downloaded and installed devious devices se with vortex and when trying to start skyrim se it says deviousdevices.dll is not a valid dll ( code 193). after the game attempts to start and then fails to get any screen for it up is when i see the error. i updated my skse64 version and it still won't pull up skyrim se so it shouldn't be that. does anyone have any ideas or know how to fix this? thanks in advance

1 hour ago, deathtome1998 said:

does anyone have any ideas or know how to fix this? thanks in advance

Wrong Skyrim SE version (old). if you have latest Skyrim SE), wrong skse64 version (older that 2.0.17).

Wrong version of DDI instalation - you install separate DDI what is it from LE version, you need install DD 4.3a AIO (all 3 mods in one DDA, DDX, DDI)

When you install DD 4.3a AIO in integration section select none - it install latest ddl for skse64 2.0.17 and later.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Wrong Skyrim SE version (old). if you have latest Skyrim SE), wrong skse64 version (older that 2.0.17).

Wrong version of DDI instalation - you install separate DDI what is it from LE version, you need install DD 4.3a AIO (all 3 mods in one DDA, DDX, DDI)

When you install DD 4.3a AIO in integration section select none - it install latest ddl for skse64 2.0.17 and later.

my skse64 version is 2.00.19 so that shouldn't be it and i did install the aio devious devices. also had selected none in install

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Have no idea. Maybe you have installed DDI from LE version and it rewrite AOI installation ddl? What is your modlist, active plugins?

here's my load order and i can't find my modlist in a text format so i am unable to list it without typing the entire thing

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
High Poly Head.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
WARZONES - SSE - Civil Unrest.esp
WARZONES - SSE - DLC - Assault Attack.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Vivid WeathersSE.esp
Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CLARALUX SSE.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp 
Cutting Room Floor.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
DW.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SLSO.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp not active
3BBB.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
Remove Interior Fog.esp
Metalsabers Beautiful Ladies of Skyrim.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
Metalsabers Beautiful Elves of Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
SmartNoMoreStupidDog.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
BrajornLoadingNSFW.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
DSHg - DragonPriest Masks.esp
iHUD.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
Immersive Wenches -Apachii hairs- Patch.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
3PCO.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_CBBE.esp
DSHg - Hats.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn_CBBE.esp
DSHg - UpdateDB.esp
DSHg - UpdateDG.esp
ZAZpatch.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
AmorAdvExtended.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
SexistGuards.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
YurianaWench.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
MistySkye.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
DSHg - Helmets.esp
DSHg - Hoods.esp
SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem_v2_.esp
FNISspells.esp
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp
Kate.esp
LucyRykerfollower.esp
BelleFollowerHP.esp
CLARALUX SSE - USSEP.esp
buildingmaterialsgodchest.esp
Serana.esp
RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
Valerica.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CLARALUX SSE - LAL.esp
WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp

28 minutes ago, deathtome1998 said:

here's my load order

There seems all good. It's hard to say what is loaded - SE or LE version because names is the same.

Modlist can get by open vortex, take screenshot and publish there in spoiler section to hide it for others. Can be 3 - 5 screenshots to get all modlist.

Spoiler

Spoiler like this))

Is there a way to download this mod without using Mega? I have tried downloading it several times on several different browsers and the web page always crashes when Mega is nearly done downloading the file.  I tried looking through the forum but could not find anything.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks

10 hours ago, deathtome1998 said:

my skse64 version is 2.00.19 so that shouldn't be it and i did install the aio devious devices. also had selected none in install

Reinstall DD and select 'none' for the DLL. That will install the 2.0.17 DLL, which is compatible with 2.0.19.

You will probably need to run the game once after reinstalling to clear the error in vortex or mo2.

If you have separate installers for DDi or DDa, get rid of them. DD SE is an all-in-one (AIO) installer and only one download is needed. The DDi and DDa downloads are LE only.

2 hours ago, oldnord said:

Is there a way to download this mod without using Mega? I have tried downloading it several times on several different browsers and the web page always crashes when Mega is nearly done downloading the file.  I tried looking through the forum but could not find anything.  Any help would be appreciated.  

Thanks

There is not.

Maybe create a free mega account? You should then get the option to import into your mega account, and mega can sync with a local folder on your pc like dropbox or google cloud.

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Have no idea. Maybe you have installed DDI from LE version and it rewrite AOI installation ddl? What is your modlist, active plugins?

Profile mod list for Vortex is here:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\skyrimse\profiles\<profile_name>

There's plugins.txt and loadorder.txt

If you're using MO2, click the folder between the profile name and the number of active mods and select open profile folder to get those same files.