And this is why I hate screwing with anything more complicated than making houses. I try to add -editor to the shortcut address and get a popup saying its aiming at a nonexistent reference.

No' date=' it has to be nvse_loader.exe in the target. The GECK itself won't know what to do with the -editor command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\nvse_loader.exe" -editor

[/quote']

This will probably work without it, but I used geckpu as well. Removing all nvse commands is not advised...:D

If you're having trouble implementing it, send me your changes and I will give you an updated .esp for testing.

WTF is "Marker Rat" and how do I move it?

Marker rat' date=' marker rat, does whatever a marker rat does. Does it mark, where Inga goes, yet it does because it's a marker rat. Marker rat!

[/quote']

One does not simply move a marker rat.

Marker rats are my whimsical minions that tell my NPCs where to go.

:D

As there seems to be (?) no way to have AI packages have a script reference as target, I need some rodents as bait. I move them to the travel destinations via script and set the travel package target to "marker rat".

You must have good eyes, because the common marker rat is/should be invisible... :)

There is a begining for that in the latest NVSE:

Combine TempCloneForm on a package and SetPackageLocationReference

It is still incomplete as it only works on package with Location and not package with Target

It is (will) be useful for when you cannot set a predetermined maximum number of targets.

WTF is "Marker Rat" and how do I move it?

Marker rat' date=' marker rat, does whatever a marker rat does. Does it mark, where Inga goes, yet it does because it's a marker rat. Marker rat!

[/quote']

One does not simply move a marker rat.

Marker rats are my whimsical minions that tell my NPCs where to go.

:D

As there seems to be (?) no way to have AI packages have a script reference as target, I need some rodents as bait. I move them to the travel destinations via script and set the travel package target to "marker rat".

You must have good eyes, because the common marker rat is/should be invisible... :)

There is a begining for that in the latest NVSE:

Combine TempCloneForm on a package and SetPackageLocationReference

It is still incomplete as it only works on package with Location and not package with Target

It is (will) be useful for when you cannot set a predetermined maximum number of targets.

Hmm, I have a finite number of targets, that I specifically set via script. My method is basically a way of recycling given scenes for predefined (target-) locations and different characters, without having to do dozens of the same quests with just a different girl or location.

Maybe those functions will come in handy, if I don't just want to have them in the general vicinity of things. Is there proper documentation available or is it still in a highly experimental stage?

No' date=' it has to be nvse_loader.exe in the target. The GECK itself won't know what to do with the -editor command:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\nvse_loader.exe" -editor

[/quote']

Ah, sorry. My copy was from an older shortcut I had forgotten to delete.

When you try to initiate sex and she just stands there saying "I can't wait!", circle around to the opposite side of the bed, then approach her from across it. I tried it on a whim and it worked.

And Bruce, you need to clean out your PM folder. It won't let me send you anything, says your quota has been reached.

Maybe those functions will come in handy' date=' if I don't just want to have them in the general vicinity of things. Is there proper documentation available or is it still in a highly experimental stage?

[/quote']

As for "proper documentation" there is'nt any for anything specific to NVSE.

The functions themselves are done, so they are not experimental, except that no mods are making use of it at the moment.

Usage is simple:

set TempPackage to TempCloneForm SomePackage

SetPackageLocationReference TempPackage SomeReference

BUT TempPackage will diseapear whenever the game is restarted so you have to guard against it in your script, with something like:

if 0 == TempPackage
endif

which requires you can save SomeReference somewhere.

Maybe those functions will come in handy' date=' if I don't just want to have them in the general vicinity of things. Is there proper documentation available or is it still in a highly experimental stage?

[/quote']

As for "proper documentation" there is'nt any for anything specific to NVSE.

The functions themselves are done, so they are not experimental, except that no mods are making use of it at the moment.

Usage is simple:

BUT TempPackage will diseapear whenever the game is restarted so you have to guard against it in your script, with something like:

if 0 == TempPackage
endif

which requires you can save SomeReference somewhere.

Thanks!

I will try this at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I think X-COM Enemy Unknown has claimed our prospective mod author.

LOL, indeed it has. :D

Combined with some urgent RL stuff, my time working on the plugin was limited.

BUT, I resumed work yesterday. There will be an update this week!

Stay tuned!

After the first date, she gets stuck back at the mojave express, right after saying "i can't wait!" and "let's get comfortable" she follows me round but does nothing else. I checked the console and it says SOAsex: setstage5 repeatedly (after 1,2,3 and 4 only once), any idea what the problem could be ?

After the first date' date=' she gets stuck back at the mojave express, right after saying "i can't wait!" and "let's get comfortable" she follows me round but does nothing else. I checked the console and it says SOAsex: setstage5 repeatedly (after 1,2,3 and 4 only once), any idea what the problem could be ?

[/quote']

Try this in the console:

set "xx005096".sexstage to 9

Replace xx with the mod index of SexoutAffairs. You can check the mod index in your mod manager or by opening the console and clicking Inga. The first two digits of her reference number are the mod index.

This command causes the scene to end. Stage 5 initiates Sex. It shouldn't come up repeatedly.

If it happens again, you most likely have a problem with your Sexout installation. Make sure that you update to the latest version.

There will be an update of SexoutAffairs later this week, that addresses some problems and adds a lot of new content.

After the first date' date=' she gets stuck back at the mojave express, right after saying "i can't wait!" and "let's get comfortable" she follows me round but does nothing else. I checked the console and it says SOAsex: setstage5 repeatedly (after 1,2,3 and 4 only once), any idea what the problem could be ?

[/quote']

Try this in the console:

set "xx005096".sexstage to 9

Replace xx with the mod index of SexoutAffairs. You can check the mod index in your mod manager or by opening the console and clicking Inga. The first two digits of her reference number are the mod index.

This command causes the scene to end. Stage 5 initiates Sex. It shouldn't come up repeatedly.

If it happens again, you most likely have a problem with your Sexout installation. Make sure that you update to the latest version.

There will be an update of SexoutAffairs later this week, that addresses some problems and adds a lot of new content.

Well, it "works" as in it goes to the next stage (end sex, next date)but that's not ideal...

Thanks though :)

I found a bug when you're using 360 controller to play NV.

The item -- "sexout affair Diary" can't select "ok" with controller.

Only equip and unequip will be executed.

Can't leave the static screen as well.

Hope you may work on it :)

ps: sorry about my English,I'm not native.

I found a bug when you're using 360 controller to play NV.

The item -- "sexout affair Diary" can't select "ok" with controller.

Only equip and unequip will be executed.

Can't leave the static screen as well.

Hope you may work on it :)

That is a standard textbox' date=' like the ones in the vanilla game. Maybe I will make the diary a MCM-entry at a later date.

For now you have to make do with a mouse, to click it away..:P

ps: sorry about my English,I'm not native.

No

No problem, me neither:D

Does it work if you try again after that? Or is it still the same problem?

It does the same problem :( all other sexout modules i use seems to be running fine, i have the latest version of sexoutNG and SCR, not sure what the issue is...oh well thanks :)

Meka

It does the same problem :( all other sexout modules i use seems to be running fine' date=' i have the latest version of sexoutNG and SCR, not sure what the issue is...oh well thanks :)

Meka

[/quote']

That's weird. Unfortunately I wasn't able to work on the plugin over the weekend, due to internet problems, so the update needs to be postponed for a while.

If I understand you correctly, she repeatedly force-greets you and you can't progress after that? Or is she just standing around doing nothing and says "I can't wait!" ?

It does the same problem :( all other sexout modules i use seems to be running fine' date=' i have the latest version of sexoutNG and SCR, not sure what the issue is...oh well thanks :)

Meka

[/quote']

That's weird. Unfortunately I wasn't able to work on the plugin over the weekend, due to internet problems, so the update needs to be postponed for a while.

If I understand you correctly, she repeatedly force-greets you and you can't progress after that? Or is she just standing around doing nothing and says "I can't wait!" ?

She repeatedly force-greet with "i can't wait!" after 2 or 3 times she zooms 1st person and says "let's get comfortable" and from there on she just follows me real close and sticks on "i can't wait!" again, at that stage in the console there's the SOAsex sexstage5 over and over again.

I did try it with a clean save too (unload the mod-save-reload the mod) and it did the same thing :(

That's not good...

I check the topics you describe and see if I can find a solution. But for that, I need your complete load order to eliminate possible conflicts. Seeing that you are the first (that reports) with this problem, I have a suspicion that another mod might interfere with SOA.

FYI, doing a clean save means, completely removing the mod from the data directory. Just unloading the mod does not produce a clean save.

I had a floating head issue. She had no body' date=' some hands, a head, but you know; nothing else. I'm working on fixing it. Any tips? I assume I did something wrong since you know; nobody else has seemed to have this problem.

[/quote']

No problem. You need to download the courier merc armor textures and meshes from here: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/38838

You don't need to install the .esp, SCR takes care of its implementation in the game world.