[mod] Sexbound Everis Race Support

Sexbound Everis Race Support

This patch adds race support for the SexboundAPI of the Everis Race

RACE NOTE:

The Male of the Everis Race is an hermaphrodite based on the mod author of the race.

Installation:

Unzip the content in the starbound mod folder

Requires:

[Sexbound API]

Sexbound API by Loxodon = https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4337-starbound-sexbound-api/

[ Everis Race Links ]

= Steam Version Only =

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1117006719

Changelog :

File update - renamed a file regarding to SexboundAPI_Everis to Sexbound_Everis_LegacyVersion to avoid confusion from the old to updated version.

3.0 - Added moan script to use the human female voice to the herm(male) and female of the Everis race.

2.0 - Updated for Sexbound 2.6.x to above.

1.0 - First release of the Race Support.

Credits to the Original Race Author:

= Ruthenium & Alphonse-XII =

Worked and Updated File: 

= Banny =

Be Advised:

= For those who wants to edit this support, please ask for permission from the author of this support first before you make changes, and reposting this support and changing the author of the support will be reported, Original Race Author has also have the rights of taking this down if by request has been given.

= If you're going to make a modpak, please notify the authors first before you do so.

= Permission/Consent has been approved by the OG race author. =

11 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

I never knew a race like this exist. It's actually cute asfk. But i'm sad that it's a steam exclusive mod. :c

You can still get it without steam, just gotta get someone that has it to share. Steam downloads Paks or folders for the mods, so you can just take the mods and move them to the actual mods folder instead of the workshop number-hell and they will still work.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

You can still get it without steam, just gotta get someone that has it to share. Steam downloads Paks or folders for the mods, so you can just take the mods and move them to the actual mods folder instead of the workshop number-hell and they will still work.

sadly i tried that before and my game started to mess up from it.

• 1 month later...

Heyho, i downloaded the File and i did as you say in the description.
But, it did not work.
Should not be a .pak file in the zip folder?
If not, what can i do or what i have done wrong?

e.g. I downloaded the zip file (SexboundAPI_Evris.zip) after that i unzip it and i got "artwork(folder)" , "_metadata" , "changelog.txt" and "sexbound.config.patch"

On 5/17/2018 at 8:04 PM, [Void Watcher] Alastor said:

Unzip the content in the starbound mod folder

These files i put in D:\.....\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods

The Sexbound API by Loxodon is installed and it run with no problems.

I hope i get some help :-)
Greetings from Germany

38 minutes ago, Vielseitig said:

Heyho, i downloaded the File and i did as you say in the description.
But, it did not work.
Should not be a .pak file in the zip folder?
If not, what can i do or what i have done wrong?

e.g. I downloaded the zip file (SexboundAPI_Evris.zip) after that i unzip it and i got "artwork(folder)" , "_metadata" , "changelog.txt" and "sexbound.config.patch"

These files i put in D:\.....\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods

The Sexbound API by Loxodon is installed and it run with no problems.

I hope i get some help ?
Greetings from Germany

Greetings, the mod should have to be a "SexboundAPI_Everis" folder and the "artwork(folder)" , "_metadata" , "changelog.txt" and "sexbound.config.patch" is inside of it.

• 6 months later...

the reason your having problems is because your using a outdated version of this race sexbound support. i dont know when it will be updated, but the version that works with this support is the legacy version.

37 minutes ago, jouda852 said:

I have a bit of a problem. When i'm having sex my character's body "flickers", her hair color changes, but head itself doesn't flicker. I really don't know why.

Here's link to pics: https://imgur.com/a/fLAxu17

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/23/2019 at 12:43 PM, syco87 said:

i think i found something you should look into fixing, since they added male moaning in the latest update of sexbound, if you play as a "male" everis and have sex with an NPC the moaning sounds like a male apex

Its currently as a default moaning sound for modded races from the Sexbound API since male human hasn't been made just yet. you'll have to wait for the API to update a new voice for it.

7 hours ago, [The Busy SWAT] Alastor said:

Its currently as a default moaning sound for modded races from the Sexbound API since male human hasn't been made just yet. you'll have to wait for the API to update a new voice for it.

the everis males are herms tho, so is there anyway you can make them have female moans, because it's just weird to see a character that looks female have a male moan

17 hours ago, syco87 said:

the everis males are herms tho, so is there anyway you can make them have female moans, because it's just weird to see a character that looks female have a male moan

File is now updated to use female human moans for both genders.

• 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Apexfox said:

is the herm and female pregnancy not suposed to work?

The file doesn't have its own unique pregnancy config file, so its likely to use Sexbound's default pregnancy, I can work on the pregnancy config file but due to the case of the virus outbreak, I'm stuck at working on checkpoints as a guard (SWAT work at its finest).

This message has been made from my phone.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Guy62 said:

having a problem with female character, her body doesn't move and her heads detaches and sometimes her whole body vanishes. 

You sure you're using the updated one rather than the SexboundAPI_Everis? because that version is for the Legacy Version of the API.