Where I can find some standalone black latex\leather leggings or skirts?

12 hours ago, winny257 said:

no chance, Krista Mashup just for Lady Body Demonica.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/382659

there was already an inquiry thread, but this one was removed.
because a conversion to another body type without permission of the author is not possible.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99426-where-i-can-find-some-standalone-latex-leggings-or-skirts/

That was my thread and I deleted this because posted it at wrong theme.

53 minutes ago, sergio777vip said:

That was my thread and I deleted this because posted it at wrong theme.

this is not possible, Only a moderator has the possibility to delete a thread, better said completely to remove.

If this thread was in the wrong place, the moderators would only have moved it. :classic_wink:

years long experience and besides, there are two moderators in my friends list. :classic_smile:

12 hours ago, enya said:

Best meshes (NO clippings!) for leggings are from Petrovich:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22878

Made for UNP, works fine with UNPB too.

It isn't difficult to color the textures black or to create completly new texture maps...

Thx. I think pantyhose will be really better. Im using this set cause I like these spikes. With pants that will be looks same as the Quiet. But I dont know how to adaptate them to my armor without bodyslide. I will look for something at this forum.

11 hours ago, winny257 said:

this is not possible, Only a moderator has the possibility to delete a thread, better said completely to remove.

If this thread was in the wrong place, the moderators would only have moved it. :classic_wink:

years long experience and besides, there are two moderators in my friends list. :classic_smile:

I have little experience, I do not have moderators in my friends, but I still know what to delete my subject without them

1 hour ago, K@Te said:

I have little experience, I do not have moderators in my friends, but I still know what to delete my subject without them

I have to admit I am amazed, I was not aware that the moderators have transmit their powers to users.
very good development, no more long and users can delete from other posts the them dislike. 
or even better, users can soon Warning Points awarded, I clapping applause. :smiley:

3 minutes ago, winny257 said:

I have to admit I am amazed, I was not aware that the moderators have transmit their powers to users.
very good development, no more long and users can delete from other posts the them dislike. 
or even better, users can soon Warning Points awarded, I clapping applause. :smiley:

Users can only delete their own posts or threads, and in the case of threads they can only delete the entire thread at once provided they created in in the first place. So people can't "delete the posts they dislike" as you say. Unless they wrote those posts themselves, that is.

Archived