No female ejaculation mods?

If not for this recent post from @Flashy (JoeR), I'd say this is probably in the works.  That being said, RSE does have a urination effect in the basic needs side of the mod, which could be reverse engineered to be a squirt mechanic on female orgasm.  Much like SexLab version, it would probably better to include some variable mechanic on "enjoyment" or time in animation.

In other words, it's possible because RSE has something like this - it just needs to have a talented individual implement it. :smile:

19 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

If not for this recent post from @Flashy (JoeR), I'd say this is probably in the works.  That being said, RSE does have a urination effect in the basic needs side of the mod, which could be reverse engineered to be a squirt mechanic on female orgasm.  Much like SexLab version, it would probably better to include some variable mechanic on "enjoyment" or time in animation.

In other words, it's possible because RSE has something like this - it just needs to have a talented individual implement it. :smile:

People have tried to make squirting mods in the past, but said that they couldn't because of the absence of a fluid emitter.

Or.... you could just not take my word for it. ;)  RSE definitely has at least 2 mechanics to play fluid type animations on the player.  One is the urination, the other is the "wet" where where the actor is excited and sweats profusely.  I think this is supposed to be more like dripping wet - but it's effective.

Either of those mechanics could be repurposed to play the effect on conditions equating to orgasm, sexual enjoyment, etc.

14 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Or.... you could just not take my word for it. ;)  RSE definitely has at least 2 mechanics to play fluid type animations on the player.  One is the urination, the other is the "wet" where where the actor is excited and sweats profusely.  I think this is supposed to be more like dripping wet - but it's effective.

Either of those mechanics could be repurposed to play the effect on conditions equating to orgasm, sexual enjoyment, etc.

Some people just don't like to listen lol

Hopefully this will be a thing someday!

On 5/16/2018 at 11:08 PM, Halstrom said:

Well go for it and do it!

Female cum is clear and has a filmy consistency and musty odor.

It is very different from male semen.

Applying semen textures to an NPC or player character's body after an orgasm seems un-immersive.

4 hours ago, Fixadent said:

Female cum is clear and has a filmy consistency and musty odor.

It is very different from male semen.

Applying semen textures to an NPC or player character's body after an orgasm seems un-immersive.

There's nothing stopping you except you.

Archived