Revealing Garment for MedBod N01

View File
  • This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Located on the Oufit category
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 4713
  • 2 color channels
  • Only available in .package format
  •  

Defects:

• This time I didn’t scale the textures BUT the UV map gave problems so there’s some small stretching here and there
  • Becasue of that patterns won’t match on a small section below the hip, not really a showstopper unless you use geometric patterns and love to stare at random areas
  • I believe I removed most clipping from normal simming and “some” (didn’t test every single animation pack) custom animations and poses. At worst the crotch area will bend slightly “weird” while seated and on some animations, but unlike my previous CC it won’t be as blatant
  • Some hard edges here and there

Notes:

• I borrowed multiplier, specular and normalmap from afBodyRomanticLaceGown; I just moved the textures to the sides
  • The rest is a mesh made on Metasequoia that mimics every vertex of MedBod’s middle region, this took more time but gave better results than trying to adapt EA’s body proportions
  • You can mix this garment with shoes and any kind of accessories made by me, other creators and EA
  • What’s MedBod? check here

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for textures