2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@R-Lo

I really like the church theme. Those stained glass windows & the cross. ?

please could you tell me where can i find them! :) 

It's funny, I love taking pics here but I also have some wierd juju going on where I can't take any indecent pics in there ?

In case I get struck down by lightning or something ?

Windows are here http://simlifecc.tumblr.com/post/138162614594/the-sims-4-church-stuff-a-few-items-to-enhance/amp

The cross is a little way down this page http://sims4studio.com/thread/2465/orangemittens-studio?page=10#post-61264

I used build mode to resize it a bit bigger with alt+]

So.... I'm just checking in on Discord and I'm seeing some pics of the new ep, 

Spoiler

SPOILER_unknown-1.pngSPOILER_unknown.png

Clearly some EA staff are hentai fans and showing some encouragement towards wicked whims animators if a rig is available!

It could be worse, it could have been the squid tentacle mod from oldrim!!! ?

I'm just in the process of preparing to play the new gamepack. updated/cleansaved/quit game. now to just load it & test. fingers crossed i guess!

Oh yea, Don't you think the new hazmat suit looks like Pacman. :grin:

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

It could be worse, it could have been the squid tentacle mod from oldrim!!! ?

I'm just in the process of preparing to play the new gamepack. updated/cleansaved/quit game. now to just load it & test. fingers crossed i guess!

Oh yea, Don't you think the new hazmat suit looks like Pacman. :grin:

Yeah! ? I can totally see it and can't unsee it now!? I hope you enjoy it lol!

I'm still a Skyrim virgin myself but I'm tempted to take a look at it 

55 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Yeah! ? I can totally see it and can't unsee it now!? I hope you enjoy it lol!

I'm still a Skyrim virgin myself but I'm tempted to take a look at it 

If you ever mod skyrim, Dont do SE. less mods & the constant updates kill script extender. (its a ball ache).

Install Oldrim=Skyrim LE, you wont regret it. mods make it a beautiful game.

@B10HAZARD. I was going for a Killer Instinct vibe with them and happy with the results, I've tried to find some armour but not much works over the skeleton mesh, I added the red to the eyes and the horns kind of filled the void a bit,

Thanks for the strangeville pics! I'm getting a few different vibes from the town and cc etc all in all it reminds me of sandy shores and I'm looking out for Trevor Phillips ?

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

Thanks for the strangeville pics! I'm getting a few different vibes from the town and cc etc all in all it reminds me of sandy shores and I'm looking out for Trevor Phillips ?

I got the same impression of Strangerville. Less than judicious use of the Extreme Violence mod with a Trevor look-alike makes the connection a bit more concrete.

7 hours ago, R-Lo said:

5 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I got the same impression of Strangerville. Less than judicious use of the Extreme Violence mod with a Trevor look-alike makes the connection a bit more concrete.

5 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Her to do list=Travel to Sandy shores /Wait for annoying loading screens /Pick up gun & mask from her Crazy uncle Trevor /Rob some banks! ;) 

Hmm... Now I'm wondering if I should add Trevor Phillips to my next update for "Porkybork's World."

When it goes on sale, cause buying games at full price is for suckers.

Even though I gladly pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 3 for like $60, cause I'm a sucker for those games.

Spoiler

? When you walk away, you don't hear me say

"Please, oh baby, don't go!"

Simple and clean as the way that you're making me feel tonight

It's hard to let it go ?

For a while, Hayden has wanted some ink and Molly has offered many times to do it, she was taught by her uncle and is quite confident, while most of the time she's on another planet Molly is quite focused when it comes to her art so Hayden decides to believe in her friend... Shame about the part where "it doesn't hurt much" was total bullshit ?

She was quite pleased with herself after, as am I with my first tattoos cc!

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-05-20.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-07-11.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-09-45.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-10-29.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-11-26.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-12-37.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-39-36.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-35-39.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-27-53.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-30-04.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-40-22.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-47-34.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 04-45-13.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 05-01-01.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 05-08-27.png

TS4_x64 2019-02-28 05-04-00.png

@rpg_ looks nice so far, keep trying as I don't think anyone gets it first time ? what part did you get stuck on?

@B10HAZARD. I can't stop seeing it and I'm even hearing those retro sound effects in my head now ? I think we all had at least one older relative that thought they were controlling the ghost! ? boy did I learn some colourful new words from my aunt that day