7 hours ago, IKR1994 said:

some of my simself and Ashlynn.

03-21-24_1-58-53 PM.png

03-21-24_1-59-22 PM.png

03-21-24_2-04-28 PM.png

03-21-24_2-03-47 PM.png

This a really great set of photos. Excellent settings and a very real feel to the images. Fantastic job. I'm curious about the pickup truck. Is that CC and, if so, do you happen to recall from where you got it? That's such a cool object for an animation. Most of the vehicle CC is so cramped that it's almost impossible for animators to create an animation effectively. But a pickup truck? Hell yeah. 
Regardless, excellent job on these. Thanks for sharing 👍😎

Hello everyone! I hope you're doing well.

Let me introduce you to Sabina, a character from the AGUSTINE Series. She's the daughter of a wealthy Sicilian mobster named Luigi Ciano. Sabina grew up rich, behaving like a spoiled child. Her father kept a close eye on her until he found out she was having an affair with one of his soldiers. This made him very angry and he ordered his men to deal with the problem.

Since then, Sabina has left home and is living on her own. Losing her lover has left her sad, and she may miss her father, who was the only person who really cared about her. Sadly, her father's men are still looking for her, which makes her life difficult and dangerous.

I have attached her screenshots for you all to enjoy. She can be downloaded from my page

SabinaCiano8.png.e35aee759bdd38cedeeb3bdea910c2d7.pngSabinaCiano6.png.e3d1a07f01fef6d74ea938b6a15acc86.png

SabinaCiano3.png

Edited by SiameseDCLXV