@kortjakje

It's looking great and the effects are really nice and sexy too!

I think it's more than ok to upload here and animated poses are good to use outside of wickedwhims for setting up a scene or having extra action,

Your already halfway to a wicked whims package so it's not so daunting as it looks, 

Reading through doesn't really help but when you are reading it while hands on and step by step, it becomes much clearer

1 minute ago, kortjakje said:

@R-Lo, what a nice presentation. Nice suitable music too! (and I do like the babydoll outfit, where did you get that?)

As for the Wicked Whims thingie....... I have to grab some courage to tackle that challenge too. But maybe 'with a little help from my friends..' ?

Thanks!

I enjoyed the song too and happy to find something fitting ?

It's been a while since I showed these two ladies so it was fun at the same time!

I'll have to check the name of the outfit later but it's a combo effort,

The top was found a month or so ago from TSR and I think the panties came from there too but they were created over a year ago,

I try come back with more details on that soon!

The wicked thingie....

Don't worry about courage too much as it is admittedly a scary looking rabbit hole,

Even still now, s4pe looks like the matrix to me!

The key thing is having the time and patience,

Feeling rushed is the enemy here,

As I say, it all becomes clearer with repetition too and the actual build of the package only needs to be done once (unless you create various packages)

After this is done, it's just a matter of importing the new animation files to the already existing package file and using the tools to name them etc,

The XML is quite easy after you done it a couple times,

This file is basically a template where you will copy/paste some info and toggle some options,

In a nutshell, this is like a personal settings menu for your animations where you'll set up the undressing rules, location and assign the catergory,

Also this is where you'll set who is giving and receiving too,

Seems a lot but over time you'll learn to breeze through it but for now the poseplayer is fine to use until your ready,

In the meantime, poseplayer animations are great for parties and orgies, strip clubs etc

@kortjakje

Is this one of your poses too? 

If so, well done!

With the chair, 

The thing with furniture and animation is that not all furniture is equally sized or shaped,

Especially when it comes to sofas and chairs!!!

You'll find that not all animations will fit if you implement the arm or backrest,

For this pose, before you edit anything, check out the other chairs too for a better fit....

Or, when placing the statue,

Hold alt and place it slightly off centre to allow for the position

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

@GreyMouse

Hi Grey!

When quoting a post with a lot of images, could you please remove the pics ?

Just to avoid duplication and helps load the pages a bit quicker, it also makes the page easier to follow too!

Thanks! x 

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought about doing that but then I screwed it up.

I'll try to do better.?

Thanks for helping me out.

1 hour ago, GreyMouse said:

Yeah, sorry about that. I thought about doing that but then I screwed it up.

I'll try to do better.?

Thanks for helping me out.

Another thing you could do is highlight the entire post you're quoting and then put it in a spoiler (the eyeball icon on the toolbar). I usually do that when quoting a long post or a post with a lot of images, that way people can just click and see what exactly I'm responding to.

@R-Lo, Thanks for your tips. Nice that you like it.

It's a new animation I'm working on. I'm aware of the chair sizes all different etc. The problem even bigger with custom content. So it's impossible to accommodate all chairs, but I wanted him to be reading and leaning his arm on the armrest. But I might consider otherwise. No big deal. But I'm a bit of a perfectionist. And when testing in game it doesn't look as I imagined and intended it to be. But I am glad how the expressions on his face turned out. 

25 minutes ago, porkybork said:

Another thing you could do is highlight the entire post you're quoting and then put it in a spoiler (the eyeball icon on the toolbar). I usually do that when quoting a long post or a post with a lot of images, that way people can just click and see what exactly I'm responding to.

Thanks, Porky!

I wondered how everyone was putting stuff in the spoilers. Appreciate you!

Heya, kortjakje!

I would make much more of that cartoonish / comic styled pics (just using paint.net). But often screenshots seem to be not okay for this kind of experiments in course of missing brilliance / contrast / lightning in the original pic. Photoshop maybe much better doing this, but for technical idiots like me... photoshop is more than just a step to high.

28_12.17_00-18-18paintComic.png.11d1e6031b62f21b19b062b0447f6144.png

20_12.17_20-20-33paintComic.png.3f23a201e4b8d812b3d159ae2d41fba3.png

08_08.17_21-06-12paintAmracomic.png.19a17f260fa5b6dc464990bf0f46a7cd.png

8 hours ago, kortjakje said:

@Mariana Soprano: I really like the way you edited the screenshot, it gets a dark vibe. Nice.

@Drewsph77: nice Simmie. She looks a bit arrogant (to me that is) and that leads to all kinds of possible stories. 

I like the way you think.  She definitely looks like she should find someone to take her down a few notches ;)

6 hours ago, R-Lo said:

@Drewsph77

She's a looker for sure! ?

That's one huge pair of magumbo's!!!

Large breasted Asian women FTW!

2 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Heya, kortjakje!

I would make much more of that cartoonish / comic styled pics (just using paint.net). But often screenshots seem to be not okay for this kind of experiments in course of missing brilliance / contrast / lightning in the original pic. Photoshop maybe much better doing this, but for technical idiots like me... photoshop is more than just a step to high.

28_12.17_00-18-18paintComic.png.11d1e6031b62f21b19b062b0447f6144.png

20_12.17_20-20-33paintComic.png.3f23a201e4b8d812b3d159ae2d41fba3.png

08_08.17_21-06-12paintAmracomic.png.19a17f260fa5b6dc464990bf0f46a7cd.png

Hello Mariana. How are you?
If you do not want the complexity of photoshop I advise you the little brother, the photoshop elements, you will have practically the same features as photoshop, but it is better supported by a modest team and it is not so complicated to use, by the way, the very good images , especially the third.

A greeting.

Oh, thanks Josua!

On the third pic I ve used just less pencil lines, so this is a bit of a kind like Photorealistic (hope this term is okay) and not what I really like.

My idea behind the cartoon / comic style was born at the time I gave S4 a first try (Feb. 2017) and read all the critics from our Sims 3 lovers (too cartoonish, too much comic styled). So why the hell noone likes to use this for adult cartoons / comics?!

It would be funny (for me) to have the hole game modded to a cartoonish (more or less colored) style.

I prefer the first image ("Female of Granite Falls" Makeover Lea Offermann)

Last image shows my first version of "Lady Amra" (Thankyou simette)

1 hour ago, Mariana Soprano said:

Oh, thanks Josua!

On the third pic I ve used just less pencil lines, so this is a bit of a kind like Photorealistic (hope this term is okay) and not what I really like.

My idea behind the cartoon / comic style was born at the time I gave S4 a first try (Feb. 2017) and read all the critics from our Sims 3 lovers (too cartoonish, too much comic styled). So why the hell noone likes to use this for adult cartoons / comics?!

It would be funny (for me) to have the hole game modded to a cartoonish (more or less colored) style.

I prefer the first image ("Female of Granite Falls" Makeover Lea Offermann)

Last image shows my first version of "Lady Amra" (Thankyou simette) 

That's why I mention it to you, I use the 2 programs, photoshop for the theme of masks and montages and some filter, apart from photo retouching, the Elements if you remember some captures of my own comic style is the one I use, only that my I like the dark style of Fritz Lang, that's why my images passed to comic are so exaggerated at times in the matter that they do not look as defined as yours.
Try playing with the lights when doing the captures and normal capture, do not reshape if you use it, since you will not have lost when applying filters, use pngo or psd format (the latter is only photoshop) but if accepted by the program that you use, I recommend it, it is the raw image, you can play with it until you are happy with the result and then pass it to JPG, to put it on the web, if I remember upload some of my images and comment on them, Lighting theme, is 75% of the image.
If you need help you just have to say it.